PDA

View Full Version : [Multi OS] Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.7.1.3_B03 Beta

DigitalDJ
23.07.12, 02:16
SB-Innovation Presents

Vuze Plus Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.7.1.3_B03 Beta

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3630

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> DigitalDJ & ghostfucker <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<
>>>>>> ghostfucker <<<<<<
>>>>>> anon <<<<<<
>>>>>> Instab <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ Perfect Spoof 2
+ uTorrent ID Generator
+ Modifiable Client Files
+ Ghostleech
+ LTEP Fixes
+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed
+ More No Report Options
+ Perfect Spoof 1.0 by ghostfucker
+ (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero
+ Upload Kicker
+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 4.7.1.3_B03

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

Sazzy
26.07.12, 20:48
Always happy with the good work and a new release! Though the change log is somewhat confusing as it always stays the same. Someone know what has actually changed?

Rebound
26.07.12, 23:41
The core only.

sniper5406
29.07.12, 21:35
hello guys ^^

first thank u DigitalDJ for this release ^^

but i have a question about the spoof, i mean how can i add other vuze spoofs beside Azureus 2.5.0.4 ??

or if can i add Utorrent Spoofs in this version ?

thank u very much for the help guys ^^

anon
30.07.12, 03:43
If you just want to spoof another Azureus version, you can use Shu's code for that (edit AzureusSpoof.properties).

For other clients, you need client files. The mod comes with some, documentation is available in the first post, and a tool to create them is available in the forum. If you've ever used RM or mR, the principle is the same, they're just more complicated as this mod connects to peers and must perform a flawless disguise there as well.

darklord500
30.07.12, 04:21
i try 2 days for fake upload run and nothing , the file connected for a second and 0 peers so no fake upload
im new with this way i make setting correct but i daon't know why fake upload not running
i installed everything here correct
i need steps to run the programe faking upload
and the right setting im sorry for my ask but realy im tired

anon
30.07.12, 04:38
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Read that, specially point 12b.

darklord500
30.07.12, 16:45
thx very very very useful realy now how can i get clients for perfect spoofer now i run Azureus 2.5.0.4 that right or not

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

no fakeupload speed :(
i di everything in this post >>>> there is another addons can added or just the addons here ??

anon
30.07.12, 19:57
thx very very very useful realy now how can i get clients for perfect spoofer

See post #5 above.

no fakeupload speed :(
i di everything in this post >>>> there is another addons can added or just the addons here ??

You might need to change the 12b settings for the individual torrent too. Double-click it, go to the "SB-I Hack Fake" tab, and do that.

Not sure of what you mean with "addons".

darklord500
31.07.12, 05:28
See post #5 above.

You might need to change the 12b settings for the individual torrent too. Double-click it, go to the "SB-I Hack Fake" tab, and do that.

Not sure of what you mean with "addons".
thnx for the help i means plugins :D the plug clientspoofer not exist in this beta is this ok or not
and the ver 2.0.5.4 exist too so i must find another client or not if must where ?
im sorry for asking but need to use it correctly sorry again

anon
31.07.12, 05:37
thnx for the help i means plugins :D the plug clientspoofer not exist in this beta is this ok or not

Client spoof via plugin is obsolete, so it's not included.

Unregistered
07.08.12, 08:46
After installing 2.4.1.2 and applying the hack in OS X mountain lion, the perfect spoof check box is greyed out and unselectable. After editing shu's AzureusSpoof.properties file to 'True' and restarting Vuze, it comes up as 'false version :4.7.1.2' in the Extreme Mod preferences pane. The GUI left lower corner reads a triangle with exclamation mark follwed by 'Vuze beta 4.7.1.2'. Am I missing something?

Mihai
12.08.12, 20:37
This is weird. I tried installing it on Linux Mint. I have installed a latter version of it and replaced Azureus2.jar like it said in the description and now the Vuze Core is not loading. Anyone experienced this? Or is there another way to install it on Linux?

I managed to install the latest version but when I change Azureus2.jar it just odesn't want to load anymore.

Finally it worked. No more help is necessary.

Lucius
14.08.12, 15:41
in PS2 samples file for uTorrent spoofing there is something that i can't understand .

<peerId type="ut" preFix="-UT3100-%f8g" length="20" exceptions="-._~" isLowerCase="true" isGlobal="true" />

why the prefix is "-UT3100-%f8g" instead of just "-UT3100-" ?
and how can i know the exceptions for the peerID and the InforHash ?

anon
14.08.12, 18:32
why the prefix is "-UT3100-%f8g" instead of just "-UT3100-" ?

uTorrent adds two bytes to the peer_id prefix that show the build number.

and how can i know the exceptions for the peerID and the InforHash ?

For the info_hash, ghostfucker had written a tool and special set of .torrent files that did the job. No idea about the peer_id, although they're probably the same.

Lucius
14.08.12, 19:01
For the info_hash, ghostfucker had written a tool and special set of .torrent files that did the job. No idea about the peer_id, although they're probably the same.

I was thinking about the same theory xD But i couldn't make it done .. Where i can find this tool ?

anon
14.08.12, 21:15
I was thinking about the same theory xD But i couldn't make it done .. Where i can find this tool ?

ghostfucker shared it privately. I have his OK to post the .torrent files (they're on Moofdev) but don't know about the program, so you should ask him. It was called "Hash_Reader".

Lucius
14.08.12, 22:46
ghostfucker shared it privately. I have his OK to post the .torrent files (they're on Moofdev) but don't know about the program, so you should ask him. It was called "Hash_Reader".

It's ok I just like to know the theory it's like a hobby for me xD ..
[On Topic]
Bencode editor doesn't view the value for the info dictionary that's what make me lost ! I have to have the original value of the info dictionary so i can calculate the exceptions but what i get from Bencode editor is just the SHA1 hash !

ghostfucker
15.08.12, 00:04
but don't know about the program
do it.

anon
15.08.12, 00:07
Thank you :gsmile:

Lucius
15.08.12, 01:04
I have tried to use Hash_reader as it said in the readme file .. but when i try to open the .torrent files in uTorrent it gives me an error but i think it's normal but there is no announce requests at all when try to sniffing !

[Edit]
this error while opening the .torrent was my mistake but it stills doesn't send the announce ! i can't sniff it using smsniff !

[Edit2]
It's worked out now! .. but i had to change the local host url to an real tracker url (or at least a web site URL!) then i could sniff the announce request.
Is there anything wrong i did while dealing with the local host or i suppose to use an external tracker url ?!!

D3TR1TUs
16.08.12, 08:59
Hi
I'm trying to make a client file with keys that are lower case hex values, but so far i'm out of luck
I tried a costume charset (0123456789abcdef) with either hex or anum key types, but it seems vuze isn't reading the parameter, because the keys end up alphanumeric or hex values with caps
Can somebody else try and see if the problem is ghostfucker's spoof?
thanks

Lucius
16.08.12, 09:53
Hi
I'm trying to make a client file with keys that are lower case hex values, but so far i'm out of luck
I tried a costume charset (0123456789abcdef) with either hex or anum key types, but it seems vuze isn't reading the parameter, because the keys end up alphanumeric or hex values with caps
Can somebody else try and see if the problem is ghostfucker's spoof?
thanks

there is no parameter in the PS2 that force the key to sent as lower case but can you tell us what client you're working on so we can know what we're talking about .. i don't think the the key needs to be sent as lower case because i think the GF would know and add the parameter already .

D3TR1TUs
16.08.12, 10:13
if you check the PerfectSpoof2_Docs there's a paramter (<charSet></charSet>) that should let you assign a set of characters to the key

ghostfucker
16.08.12, 11:18
hi,
i've checked the code and actually there is a isLowerCase parameter for the key...but it's not fully implemented o_O i'll fix this tomorrow.

but the charset trick should do the job (if not, pls pm me your client file):

<key type="hex" length="8">
<charSet>0123456789abcdef</charSet>
</key>

will produce keys like key=a132bb7f.

D3TR1TUs
16.08.12, 14:38
thanks for poiting out the mistake. It was a syntax problem, i had

<key type="hex" length="8" />
<charSet>0123456789abcdef</charSet>
and that must be what was messing the spoof, because it works now
Think i got the hang of it :)

ledhalen
19.08.12, 09:44
I'm not sure if this is difficult to do, or even impossible, but can there be an option to not have torrents appear in your tracker's snatchlist? If nothing appears in the snatchlist, they won't even know a torrent is being downloaded. This, to me, is the ultimate stealth/ghostleech mod.

dickbutt123
19.08.12, 11:21
I'm not sure if this is difficult to do, or even impossible, but can there be an option to not have torrents appear in your tracker's snatchlist? If nothing appears in the snatchlist, they won't even know a torrent is being downloaded. This, to me, is the ultimate stealth/ghostleech mod.

If that was possible, it would've been done.

anon
19.08.12, 18:37
I tried to explain it on the other thread, but bleh. I recommend reading this, though.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12403

ledhalen
20.08.12, 05:39
Using Vuze Plus Extreme Mod, is there any way I can spoof uTorrent 2.2.1. (build 25130)? The spoof options only have 3 versions of uTorrent which are banned by my tracker.

Lucius
20.08.12, 12:13
Using Vuze Plus Extreme Mod, is there any way I can spoof uTorrent 2.2.1. (build 25130)? The spoof options only have 3 versions of uTorrent which are banned by my tracker.

I'll try to make you a client file today but some one with experience has to check if it's valid first .

[Edit]

Here we go .. just wait until someone check it first
Just extract it into ClientFiles folder in vuze program folder .

Lucius
21.08.12, 21:55
Weird !! VEM fake uploading at 92KB when I use "use swarm's average speed as fake uploading speed" But I put 60KB in the speed box which VEM has to use it at max value when using swarm average speed !

and why VEM respond to the peers and start real upload while adjusted to 'Ratio Tool' ?!

ghostfucker
22.08.12, 16:40
Weird !! VEM fake uploading at 92KB when I use "use swarm's average speed as fake uploading speed" But I put 60KB in the speed box which VEM has to use it at max value when using swarm average speed !
maybe it's a bug...i don't know, never used this feature. can someone confirm this?

and why VEM respond to the peers and start real upload while adjusted to 'Ratio Tool' ?!
please post your settings. the ratio tool disables the whole bt protocol and doesn't download a single byte (and without the data, there cannot be any upload).

btw:

i've checked the code and actually there is a isLowerCase parameter for the key...but it's not fully implemented o_O i'll fix this tomorrow.
delayed due to lack of time :/
please use the workaround posted in #25 in the meantime.

Vation
27.08.12, 20:05
Thank you for updating!
Is there any new stuff coming.
Will the Plus features be available like long time ago they were?

tbeat03
29.08.12, 21:24
I have win 7 ultimate 32 bit, followed the instructions over here and it appeared this error message.13482

what should I do?

thanks

ghostfucker
30.08.12, 21:32
[...] win 7 ultimate 32 bit [...] what should I do?
maybe you should use the 32bit version of the file...?

Lucas Kane
01.09.12, 14:08
Ghostfucker please if you can spare few minutes to check the client provided by Tattah for uTorrent 2.2.1. (build 25130) because I think this client is needed by many people including me while waiting for a "make your own client" tutorial.

here is the post with the client:

I'll try to make you a client file today but some one with experience has to check if it's valid first .

[Edit]

silencer1980
08.09.12, 02:40
at last i updated my VUZE to latest beta ,

just like to ask that do you recommend any faking methods that new release has?

i had been using speed mode++ 150-250kb on my all files. i sometimes get banned from WAFFLES.FM

any ideas?

PS: i am using mlDHT and built-in DHT off

anon
08.09.12, 02:47
There is no single setting that will work everywhere. I would think you know this already.

You want ideas? Here's some: read the Waffles thread. Cheat intelligently, use a lower speed, pick better torrents, seed a lot (it looks nice in your snatchlist, and you might even upload for real :geek:). Don't go gung-ho with fake speeds, because it's a waste of a perfectly good account.

silencer1980
08.09.12, 12:34
thank you Anon i just like to build a new fake system for me , then 150-250kb still works on many sites. I can say near %75.
but i still need WAFFLES ;)

Romeo26222
10.09.12, 22:49
this could be silly question i know, but is there is any settings to fake download/upload of a torrent file without downloading anything actually??

anon
10.09.12, 22:51
This mod has a wonderful thing called "ratio tool".

Romeo26222
10.09.12, 23:05
This mod has a wonderful thing called "ratio tool".

yes, but if i select ratio tools I cant use the "speed mode ++" advanced options!!

anon
10.09.12, 23:10
Do you want to "fake download/upload of a torrent file without downloading anything" or not? :unsure:

Romeo26222
10.09.12, 23:21
Do you want to "fake download/upload of a torrent file without downloading anything" or not? :unsure:

Yes..
If i used this Ratio tool option and select 100% in finished vlaue it won't download??
because I tried tick "show you as seeder" in the ++ mode but it still downloads actually..

anon
10.09.12, 23:25
because I tried tick "show you as seeder" in the ++ mode but it still downloads actually..

Yes, you have to specifically tell the mod you don't want to download the files. When you add a torrent, you will see a window asking you for some details before it's added. Click on select all, then unmark selected.

If you don't see the window, make sure you're using advanced mode on the classic UI and haven't ticked the "No Prompt" checkbox (these can all be found under Options), which is how you should be using the mod anyway.

Romeo26222
10.09.12, 23:47
Yes, you have to specifically tell the mod you don't want to download the files. When you add a torrent, you will see a window asking you for some details before it's added. Click on select all, then unmark selected.

If you don't see the window, make sure you're using advanced mode on the classic UI and haven't ticked the "No Prompt" checkbox (these can all be found under Options), which is how you should be using the mod anyway.

Ok, so thats what I should do
1- add torrent then deselect checks on all its files
2-use ++ mode and make sure to tick on show you as seeder, and adapt other options as required..
3-start the torrent..

Lucius
14.09.12, 19:36
please post your settings. the ratio tool disables the whole bt protocol and doesn't download a single byte (and without the data, there cannot be any upload).

I will keep trying with it maybe it's my mistake, according to your words it's my mistake so I will keep an eye on it and I will be back if there is a news .

---------- Post Merged at 19:36 ---------- Previous Post was at 19:31 ----------

Ok, so thats what I should do
1- add torrent then deselect checks on all its files
2-use ++ mode and make sure to tick on show you as seeder, and adapt other options as required..
3-start the torrent..

you won't need speedmode++ options if you won't download actually anything, You can use Ratio tool feature instead .

oscdat
17.09.12, 12:01
I went through the VEM settings tutorial and also all the posts here . Still am not 100% confident to manually alter the default settings . So anon can you please post a screenshot of your extreme mod settings , just need a good lead to start from . I have already seen your settings (screenshot) posted somewhere in the cheating experience thread but can't seem to find it now .

Now if the screenshots in the tutorial is your actual settings , then please let me know just to be on the safe side .

anon
17.09.12, 15:41
So anon can you please post a screenshot of your extreme mod settings

I used to do that in the past when I was way newer to cheating - and it resulted in people complaining "my settings" weren't achieving the speeds they wanted, or even worse, that they got banned. That's how I realized it doesn't work that way. You're supposed to be aware of what every setting does and how it must be used, instead of mindlessly following what someone else tells you to do.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but that's how it works.

w1ck3d
17.09.12, 16:18
First, thank you DigitalDJ & ghostfucker for your continued work on Azureus/Vuze. DDJ I've been a fan of your work for years now.

Second, I was wondering if I could make a suggestion for the mod... Would it be possible to add a maximum reported fake upload speed value? I recently got banned off a certain site after my friend's connection was upgraded to a 22+MB connection and the reported upload speed still mirrored the upgrade in download speed. Right away the mods took note of the upload speed being pushed out and, well the rest is history.

oscdat
17.09.12, 16:49
I used to do that in the past when I was way newer to cheating - and it resulted in people complaining "my settings" weren't achieving the speeds they wanted, or even worse, that they got banned. That's how I realized it doesn't work that way. You're supposed to be aware of what every setting does and how it must be used, instead of mindlessly following what someone else tells you to do.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but that's how it works.

No offense taken anon , i understand what you mean but all i need is a head start . I am going to modify the settings suiting my connection but if i have an outline of what/how to do and the average no's that you used and what is ticked and what is greyed out then it'll really help me a lot . That's why i wanted to look at your settings .

So any help is much appreciated .

cDDDe
17.09.12, 19:53
I use portable version v4.7.1.3_B03 Beta in D://Vuze.../Vuze32_Portable.exe + Win7.
I reinstalled Win7, how to associate files to open with Vuze torrent v4.7.1.3_B03 portable :confused: .

Inside the Vuze v4.7.1.3_B03 not find option to reset or association to set Vuze portable :shockkk!: .

Lucius
17.09.12, 21:30
I use portable version v4.7.1.3_B03 Beta in D://Vuze.../Vuze32_Portable.exe + Win7.
I reinstalled Win7, how to associate files to open with Vuze torrent v4.7.1.3_B03 portable :confused: .

Inside the Vuze v4.7.1.3_B03 not find option to reset or association to set Vuze portable :shockkk!: .

It supposed to associate automatically when you open vuze for the first time !!
or you can use ..
Types (http://izt.name/apps/types/)

cDDDe
18.09.12, 04:00
It supposed to associate automatically when you open vuze for the first time !!
or you can use ..
Types (http://izt.name/apps/types/)
When I opened the first Vuze portable, did not make the association for file .torrent in Win7 for Vuze portable.

The program Types (http://izt.name/apps/types/) solved my problem.
Now click on file .torrent in Explorer Win7. Opens Vuze perfectly.

Lucius
18.09.12, 17:33
My vuze doesn't save the ipfilter at all even if I checked save between restarts besides every time I open it it give me the same update message that I have to update "azplatform" !!

lil-fella
18.09.12, 18:30
Great mod love it..

will there be a updated version 4.7.2.0

superhans
22.09.12, 20:23
Anybody else having problems on Lion?

Crashes there on this version and the one pictured.

---------- Post Merged at 18:23 ---------- Previous Post was at 18:10 ----------

Nevermind, forgot to copy ghostfucker_utils as well.

oscdat
27.09.12, 13:32
Request for utorrent 3.1.3 (build 27498) Client File
Thanks for the help .

Lucius
04.10.12, 14:17
Request for utorrent 3.1.3 (build 27498) Client File
Thanks for the help .

Someone please check it first .

oscdat
04.10.12, 15:23
Someone please check it first .

Thanks a lot Tattah , been waiting a long time for this . Sorry for troubling you , its because this task was too complicated for me even after reading the perfect Spoofs Docs on how to create client files .

---------- Post Merged at 17:53 ---------- Previous Post was at 17:15 ----------

I have the same problem but with a twist . Now I want to fake both the upload and the download using the Ratio tool , so I've unchecked all the files in the torrent and started it . Then as soon it starts , the status is shown as seeding but i want it to fake leech from 0% . So what must be done to achieve this .

I've not touched the fake report to tracker part . Just the Ratio tool .

w1ck3d
04.10.12, 17:11
Thank you Tattah, any chance you'd consider whipping up a client file for Vuze 4.7.2.0?

Lucius
04.10.12, 19:09
Thank you Tattah, any chance you'd consider whipping up a client file for Vuze 4.7.2.0?

Just wait a little and a new version of the mod will be released include the 4.7.2.0 core .. But if you're in hurry I can work on a client file for you .

anon
04.10.12, 20:50
I have the same problem but with a twist . Now I want to fake both the upload and the download using the Ratio tool , so I've unchecked all the files in the torrent and started it . Then as soon it starts , the status is shown as seeding but i want it to fake leech from 0% . So what must be done to achieve this .

Add the "fake done" column. That's the percentage that gets reported.

w1ck3d
04.10.12, 22:54
Just wait a little and a new version of the mod will be released include the 4.7.2.0 core .. But if you're in hurry I can work on a client file for you .

You're probably right about that. :wink2:
Well I'm not in any major hurry to appear updated to 4720, so if you're busy please do not go to any trouble for me. But if you got any spare time, I'd very much appreciate it.:smile:

oscdat
05.10.12, 04:10
Add the "fake done" column. That's the percentage that gets reported.

I've already set that to 0% .

After some searching , i ended up in the Info Page (Right Click --> Info) , there all the settings are updating regularly - the speeds , time , peers tons of other info's . So to cross check what actually is being sent to the tracker , I checked the peer list and there everything's working fine ( Leeching 0% , utorrent client 3.1.3 [courtesy of Tattah] , my avg speeds ) just as in the Info Page .

But still in the main torrents page of VEM , the torrent is still appearing as seeding and nothing's happening here except the fake uploaded column on the far right . No speeds are displayed . So is it ok to leave it as it is , since it's not affecting the tracker . Is this normal or must something be done to fix this .

Thanks in Advance

anon
05.10.12, 04:31
But still in the main torrents page of VEM , the torrent is still appearing as seeding and nothing's happening here except the fake uploaded column on the far right . No speeds are displayed . So is it ok to leave it as it is , since it's not affecting the tracker . Is this normal or must something be done to fix this .

Right-click an empty area of your torrent list -> Column Setup. Then you can add the columns holding the information you saw before. Disregard what Azureus says about the torrent seeding- it's the "Fake Done/Upload Speed/Uploaded" values that matter.

Lucius
05.10.12, 11:03
It seems that Vuze 4.7.2.0 has added a new parameter in the announce request which PS2 doesn't has this parameter yet (According to the documents).

GET /announce?info_hash=&peer_id=&supportcrypto=&port=&azudp=&uploaded=&downloaded=&left=&corrupt=&event=&numwant=&no_peer_id=&compact=&key=&azver=&azas=

It's a variable either so I can't fix it in the request .
What do you think GF ?

w1ck3d
05.10.12, 14:58
Looks like I'll be waiting til the next core update then. oh well, thanks for trying Tattah. :smile:

oscdat
05.10.12, 15:15
Right-click an empty area of your torrent list -> Column Setup. Then you can add the columns holding the information you saw before. Disregard what Azureus says about the torrent seeding- it's the "Fake Done/Upload Speed/Uploaded" values that matter.

anon I think u misunderstood me , it's not the columns that are invisible but the values in them . -Now its displaying properly - but thanks for the info , didn't know that could be done . And one more thing anon , why are there two tables (one below the other) all with the same columns except for the one on the top having a play now column while the bottom one has a seeding rank column .

Lucius
05.10.12, 16:42
Looks like I'll be waiting til the next core update then. oh well, thanks for trying Tattah. :smile:

I already finished the client file, It's just this parameter what stopped me :( If GF can add it I will send you the client file .

anon
05.10.12, 20:44
And one more thing anon , why are there two tables (one below the other) all with the same columns except for the one on the top having a play now column while the bottom one has a seeding rank column .

The top one is for torrents which are downloading, the bottom one for seeding ones.

Ostracized
08.10.12, 03:16

Whats the difference between using a client file and just editing AzureusSpoof.properties for the version you want?

maniak
10.10.12, 08:09
Is this mod for the 4.7.1.2 version, right?? Will be any update soon? beacuse reading the comments It seems that it's a lil buggy
Thanks for still developing VEM mods

anon
10.10.12, 16:40
Whats the difference between using a client file and just editing AzureusSpoof.properties for the version you want?

That's a good question. I'd suppose there's none, but would like to hear what ghostfucker has to say.

Is this mod for the 4.7.1.2 version, right??

It says "4.7.1.3_B03 Beta" in the thread title :unsure:

quertiy
10.10.12, 17:05
From what I read, I understand that the utorrent spoof is perfect. But how about the behavior of azureus, like the scraping time, or the default max half-open, or the peer connection speed that I believe are not spoofed. Isn't that a possible way for them to know you are not really using utorrent?

maniak
11.10.12, 07:18
It says "4.7.1.3_B03 Beta" in the thread title :unsure:

I'm asking wich version of Vuze should I download to apply VEM, in the first post says: "download the latest NON BETA release"
The latest non beta version is 4.7.2.0 (a superior version) I don't think this is the appropiate version, Am I wrong?
You released this version of VEM on 22/07/2012 I suppose I should download Vuze 4.7.1.0 (released on 2012-07-14) (http://sourceforge.net/projects/azureus/files/vuze/) to apply VEM on it
Please tell me wich version of the original Vuze should I download to mod with VEM, I'm a little confused :S
thanks

anon
11.10.12, 16:05
From what I read, I understand that the utorrent spoof is perfect. But how about the behavior of azureus, like the scraping time, or the default max half-open, or the peer connection speed that I believe are not spoofed.

Scraping time I believe is taken care of. The other two you can change in the advanced settings.

Stuff

Just try the latest and then the other one if it didn't work? :unsure:

dickbutt123
11.10.12, 16:49
I'm asking wich version of Vuze should I download to apply VEM, in the first post says: "download the latest NON BETA release"
The latest non beta version is 4.7.2.0 (a superior version) I don't think this is the appropiate version, Am I wrong?
You released this version of VEM on 22/07/2012 I suppose I should download Vuze 4.7.1.0 (released on 2012-07-14) (http://sourceforge.net/projects/azureus/files/vuze/) to apply VEM on it
Please tell me wich version of the original Vuze should I download to mod with VEM, I'm a little confused :S
thanks

VEM replaces the original azureus.jar so it doesn't matter. Just get the latest nonbeta and apply the mod.

zipang
12.10.12, 08:10
I get 2 plugin errors.

anon
12.10.12, 15:44
[Multi OS] Vuze Extreme Mod 4.7.0.1 - Page 4 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-4-7-0-1-a-27336-post284062/#post284062)

maniak
15.10.12, 05:59
I noticed that I can open magnet links with the non Portable Vuze, but I get an error when I try to open them with the portable version
Any idea how to solve this??
PS: both non-portable and portable are with 64bit support

dickbutt123
23.10.12, 04:18

[Edit]

Sorry, but can anyone verify that this is correct? I compared it with uTorrent 1.6.1 and 3.1.0 and this client file is missing the mu "μ" after <clientName ltep=.

Example:

uTorrent 1.6.1

<clientName ltep="µTorrent 1.6.1" isEncodingDisabled="true" />

uTorrent 2.2.1

<clientName ltep="Torrent 2.2.1" />

I don't care for the isEncodingDisabled flag or anything, but the missing mu is setting my alarms off.

dickbutt123
24.10.12, 18:14
Tattah's uTorrent 2.2.1 (25130) is broken due to a missing letter. Using it would enable everyone to see right through you on the peer list.

Fixed version. (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75508724/Vuze/2.2.1%20(25130).client)

Extract to C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\clientfiles\uTorrent if you're 64 bit or C:\Program Files\Vuze\clientfiles\uTorrent if you're 32 bit.

Thanks to Tattah for the original 2.2.1 client.

Lucas Kane
31.10.12, 15:06
Tattah's uTorrent 2.2.1 (25130) is broken due to a missing letter. Using it would enable everyone to see right through you on the peer list.

Fixed version. (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75508724/Vuze/2.2.1%20(25130).client)

Extract to C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\clientfiles\uTorrent if you're 64 bit or C:\Program Files\Vuze\clientfiles\uTorrent if you're 32 bit.

Thanks to Tattah for the original 2.2.1 client.

Thanks Tattah and dickbutt123 for your work but is the client safe now to be used or still need more checking? because i cant use VEM for a while now because of the lack of clients.

Lucius
01.11.12, 09:54
Thanks Tattah and dickbutt123 for your work but is the client safe now to be used or still need more checking? because i cant use VEM for a while now because of the lack of clients.

You're welcome and the real thanks is for dickbutt123 ;)
Just ask for the clients that you need and the guys here will try to fill th gap.

Lucas Kane
01.11.12, 14:23
Actually the client you already made and fixed by dickbutt123 2.2.1 (25130) is all what I needed but I just wanted to be sure it is 100% safe with no flaws before using it.

So does it need more checking or I can just start using it safely ?

Lucius
01.11.12, 19:09
Actually the client you already made and fixed by dickbutt123 2.2.1 (25130) is all what I needed but I just wanted to be sure it is 100% safe with no flaws before using it.

So does it need more checking or I can just start using it safely ?

Before I released that client I have checked everything I don't know how I missed out this mue !! anyway .. I have checked the handshakes,http request and the client name at the peer list .. So I think It's safe enough to be used .

dickbutt123
01.11.12, 20:19
Yes it is definitely safe, i've been using it since then! And Tattah, all i did was add a letter, you did the real work ;)

Tested on PTP, BTN, FL.RO, IPT and TL.

IPT has a bug where it still detects the download due to its new h&r system. Still don't know how to bypass it but the main point is that the client file works. It's just VEM's ghostleech that doesn't work there, seeing as though Serenity's does.

Lucius
01.11.12, 20:49
IPT has a bug where it still detects the download due to its new h&r system.

It's driving me crazy ! I upload a lot with VEM but the system still saying that this torrent require seeding !!

anon
01.11.12, 21:27
Don't you have to zap torrents manually in IPT?

Lucius
01.11.12, 21:38
@anon : Yes I have to zap it manually .

dickbutt123
02.11.12, 01:51
Yeah it's really annoying. I don't understand how they know how much we're downloading if we don't report completed, uploaded, downloaded etc... Even if i select and download a 20MB sample it will tell me to zap 20MB.