PDA

View Full Version : Vimeo: Papua New Guinea

SealLion
16.07.12, 21:21
This is a really nice video. The scenery in this video is marvelous, I think. In this video, you'll see some clear blue water. And I mean blue. Blue as the sky itself is blue. You'll also come across a war turret that must have been abandoned from it's placement from the last world war. Also, at 5:09 I am not too sure what the reddish material is along the beach. Maybe just iron imbued sand?? I am not too sure. The butterfly that is shown also in the video earlier on is also very colorful and an amazing presentation of creation.

Also, at 5:32, you'll see a native paddler paddling along a river through the jungle. The scenery is great. Pay attention to the paddler's neck beads. As well as the native style clothing worn by the people in this video. They are not actors in this video which is something I try to avoid. They're totally genuine. Observe the coloration of their clothing and the apparel that they are wearing as well.

What I really liked about this video is not just the genuineness of the people presented but also the absence of noise. The only noise you'll hear is the quiet and natural noises of nature in the background such as birds and the water as it is stroked through by the paddle.
I think you'll like this video. Lot's of things to see and enjoy while in this country of many islands.

Enjoy. :smile:

http://vimeo.com/7937756