PDA

View Full Version : Vimeo: Seychelles

SealLion
11.07.12, 02:33
A video of a set of islands comprising over 100 islands (115 to be precise). When I searched on the site and found this video it was a bit of a pleasant surprise that I found here footage of black and white in this video. Such short footage just seemed to give this short film of this island nation some kind of stark contrast or more of a purer image. A simplicity of sorts. Some kind of inherent beauty is in such filming. Geesh. I think I"m turning into a photographer with such explanations.

So anyways, there are times when you don't really need to do anything 'fun' to enjoy what you might like doing most where ever you might be. Sometimes observance of things around you are enough to enjoy simple things in life.

Observe the clarity of the waters and the clean, white sandy beaches. As Homer Simpson would probably say in this dreamy voice of his at times and with eyes closed: "Mmmmmm....beaches"

The music is also somewhat befitting for just chill'in and relaxing while enjoying simple things in life.

Enjoy. :smile:

http://vimeo.com/22477360