PDA

View Full Version : Vimeo: Mauritius

SealLion
10.07.12, 02:06
This short video of an island nation close to Madagascar is supposed to have some incredibly beautiful white sandy beaches with an abundance of aquatic wildlife around it's shores. Apparently, it is also supposed to be an upper-middle income economy. Nice.

So if watching this video, observe the colors of the aquatic wildlife. At about 2:00 mins. you'll see what looks like a squid diving downwards. What I really liked about this video is the music. It's seems to be playing with the rhythm of the video. At about 2:05 watch the octopus change colors of it's skin as most likely the diver filming it might be coming too close. Or it might just be changing it's skin to blend in with the rocks behind it. At 2:17, I think this might be a sea snail. Not too sure though. Maybe you might know better.

Anyways, you'll see the blue spots on the manta ray and some other fish being shown as well by the divers who obviously must have a passion for doing what they like doing the most off the coast of this island nation. No doubt this is just one of many things to do here on the island. :smile: I am sure that surfing and anything else 'water recreation related' you could do here or anywhere else where the waters are a perfect playground.

Enjoy :smile:

http://vimeo.com/5215772

Many other interesting things to do on this island nation. Kite surfing is just one other.