PDA

View Full Version : SB-I official "Feedback and Suggestions" thread.. Help make sbi better \m/

hellman
27.06.12, 17:02
Here it is the new official feedback and suggestion thread
1/ Find any bugs ? tell us right here
2/ Had a new crazy idea for making sbi better? Put it here .... Idea will be implemented with your name embedded :top:
3/ What to add ? what to neglect?
4/ Hows d community so far? love it ? helpful in cheating,invites n more ? :D share

shoulder
27.06.12, 17:09
We not just use the Feedback area? :P

anon
27.06.12, 19:59

Good idea, I vote for this.

hellman
27.06.12, 22:06

we still have feedack area?:eek13: i thought that's gone.. coz i didn't see it :dabs:

Snitlev
28.06.12, 10:24
How long have you been on SB-I :nene:

But your suggestion are good ;)

regards

hellman
28.06.12, 12:43
How long have you been on SB-I :nene:

i once saw feeback thread but it was long time ago n now i could'nt find it :P it was in information thread.. anyways now my thread is in right section snitii :)

@mods i will make 1st suggestion ....

when we go for quick reply n click on smileys we just get handfu of smileys... to access all smileys we have to go into advanced ad then click again on smileys..
this is annoying sometimes..
can't u make a option under quick smileys like when u like smileys ... under those smileys there should b a link "view all smileys".. click on that n access all smileys?
can u do that?

anon
28.06.12, 14:53
@mods i will make 1st suggestion ....

when we go for quick reply n click on smileys we just get handfu of smileys... to access all smileys we have to go into advanced ad then click again on smileys..
this is annoying sometimes..
can't u make a option under quick smileys like when u like smileys ... under those smileys there should b a link "view all smileys".. click on that n access all smileys?
can u do that?

"Quick" reply is that - the ability to reply quickly without loading all the perks that the full editor has. For a workaround, go to Smilies - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source #1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/misc.php), copy the "code" for the smiley you want, and paste it.

By the way, I've always thought the new vBulletin editor blows.

Snitlev
06.07.12, 20:18
look this threat http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16587&page=16#post298623 I can't see the movies :(

regards

SBfreak
06.07.12, 20:21
They seem to work fine here.Are you having trouble with videos from my post or everything in that thread ?

Snitlev
06.07.12, 20:26
Yes, The videos to go down. Another Threats with videos to go down, too. :(

It's my probl. or it's a problem by Sb-I ???

thx

SBfreak
06.07.12, 21:07
Does youtube work ? They also have a html5 player now.Please check if the flash one works.
After that check if your browser and flash versions are up to date.

Snitlev
06.07.12, 21:30
Thx, it's was my mistake a filter closes youtube ;)

Now, it works very well.

mfg

cirulilu
06.07.12, 21:33
make a weekly or monthly cheating contest. the cheater that fakes the most bandwidth wins.

anon
06.07.12, 22:04
make a weekly or monthly cheating contest. the cheater that fakes the most bandwidth wins.

And this comes from someone with an "anti-cheating" avatar? :eyebrows:

SBfreak
07.07.12, 14:16
Anyone else having this problem with chrome/chromium ? My build number is 20.0.1132.47
http://i.imm.io/vsBX.png

Master Razor
08.07.12, 13:54
Anyone else having this problem with chrome/chromium ? My build number is 20.0.1132.47
http://i.imm.io/vsBX.png

Did you try to clear your cache? Either trough the Settings -- Clear Browsing Data
-- OR --
by deleting all files in %localappdata%\chrome or chromium folder \ default\Cache

See if it does anything.

SBfreak
08.07.12, 15:05
Did you try to clear your cache? Either trough the Settings -- Clear Browsing Data
-- OR --
by deleting all files in %localappdata%\chrome or chromium folder \ default\Cache

See if it does anything.

Already did that :P

Master Razor
08.07.12, 15:15
Already did that :P

Then create a new profile. Rename the folder default and start chrome. It will create a new profile and you can test and see if its working.
If so, start replacing on file at a time from your original profile to the new one. Do so until you can reproduce the error.

SBfreak
08.07.12, 15:35
I deleted ~/.config/chromium logged in without addons or anything.Same problem.
I asked if anyone else had this problem because I'm thinking it's a chromium specific buggie.

Master Razor
08.07.12, 17:07
I deleted ~/.config/chromium logged in without addons or anything.Same problem.
I asked if anyone else had this problem because I'm thinking it's a chromium specific buggie.

It works fine for me.

SBfreak
11.07.12, 12:18
Morbid Blue and Morbid Dark are two free styles for vbulletin.
DigitalvB Sandbox (http://digitalvb.com/demo/forum.php?styleid=15)
I don't like either of em but they seem pretty good especially the dark one.