PDA

View Full Version : ffffound how to get invite

sann
14.06.12, 22:03
am a member to 6 montha how do i get invite there?

Großmutter
14.06.12, 22:50
never !!!

ConVaso
15.06.12, 02:29
I read somewhere that you get an invite upon registration and that's it, like GroB mentioned you probably not gonna get invites.

sann
15.06.12, 08:02
I read somewhere that you get an invite upon registration and that's it, like GroB mentioned you probably not gonna get invites.

oh god :( its insane...:shockkk!:

hellman
15.06.12, 19:41
oh god :( its insane...:shockkk!:

first learn how to cheat as u're from india .. u do have shitty broadband connection ... start from low grade trackers.. when u do learn tricks how to maintain ratio without being caught,.... then u might get chance here.. various trackers have registration open from time to time .. we have a thread here which tells u which trackers are currently open for registration..use search button.... good luck

anon
15.06.12, 20:48
fffffffffffffffound = great trading fodder, it seems. One day I'll know why. :idunno:

chago
24.06.12, 23:05
The way the site works is when you register you get exactly one invite, and that is the only invite you will ever get. The userbase stay extremely small this way, and usually the only way to get an account there is to buy an account since no one is willing to sell an invite.

sann
24.06.12, 23:25
first learn how to cheat as u're from india .. u do have shitty broadband connection ... start from low grade trackers.. when u do learn tricks how to maintain ratio without being caught,.... then u might get chance here.. various trackers have registration open from time to time .. we have a thread here which tells u which trackers are currently open for registration..use search button.... good luck

friend i have the world top speed internet:baeh: mRatio :troll:

banning in trackers is a good timepass:biggrin:

chago
24.06.12, 23:29
the site isn't a torrent site. it's an image bookmarking site

another way to get into the site is if you're a designer or photographer and send your submission to a specific email address. no one there cares about torrents

anon
24.06.12, 23:40
fffffffffffffffound = great trading fodder, it seems. One day I'll know why. :idunno:

the only invite you will ever get. The userbase stay extremely small this way

Mystery solved.