PDA

View Full Version : Vimeo: Peru Inca Trail

SealLion
17.02.12, 04:40
So many exciting things to do in life, isn't there?? Best time to enjoy life is when your alive. Whether it's enjoying a cup of smooth latte, mountain biking, kayaking down a waterfall, or what-ever brings something enjoyable to your life.

I found a short video on a couple of fellows mountain biking along portions and regions of Peru. Apparently, one of them being along the famed Inca Trail.

Check out the video at around the 2:30 mark. You will note the videographer stepping up stone steps in what appears to be some kind of stone built theatre built no doubt a very long time ago. People in those days had intelligence and ingenuity as much as we do in our own time.
I really like this video because it has more of a faster pace as you will note (not initially but very soon after it starts At around 0:34). Secondly, the view is from a cyclist's camera mounted somewhere on the rider's chest or bike helmet. Probably the helmet I am guessing.
I like the music in this vid too. It's kind of befitting with the pace of the video. I'm gonna have to remember to find and download the album/CD/song.

Here's the video. Enjoy. :smile:

http://vimeo.com/12449378