+ Vuze Plus
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 4.7.0.3_B03

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

houseonfire
25.12.11, 20:45
Thanks for the new version. But what exactly changed in this version? The change log is same for this and 4.7.0.1 except for the vuze core part. Is that the only change? Does the old version make me more prone to being caught now?

anon
25.12.11, 21:51
Does the old version make me more prone to being caught now?

No. Stuff like that would be made clear.

xorg
27.12.11, 08:06
Is there any way to add new client definitions (ie for uT 2.0.4) to "Perfect Spoof"?

Instab
27.12.11, 09:15
Is there any way to add new client definitions (ie for uT 2.0.4) to "Perfect Spoof"?
spoofs can't be added i'm afraid

xorg
29.12.11, 04:23
i investigated this a bit and it looks like it's possible to add new clients.

is it allowed to post modified versions?

anon
29.12.11, 04:26
There's been some "thinking aloud" on that regard, in the past:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19571

is it allowed to post modified versions?

I guess that's up to ghostfucker if it involves diving on his code.

dreamer
31.12.11, 12:00
hey guys, am I the only one with the same button to start and stop torrents?
how can I split it to 2 separate buttons - start button, and another stop button like it used to be?
clean install..

attached image:

seeder15
01.01.12, 22:53
hey guys, am I the only one with the same button to start and stop torrents?
how can I split it to 2 separate buttons - start button, and another stop button like it used to be?
clean install..

attached image:

it's always been the same button for me.

houseonfire
06.01.12, 17:34
For some trackers, using proxy in vuze mod gives an invalid port error. But the same proxy works in utorrent for the same trackers. There are some udp errors because my proxy doesn't support it but download is still possible but in vuze, it doesn't even start. Is there some setting in vuze that I should change?
I tried these settings,
Vuze:
gave socks5 proxy. Enabled tracker communication as well as peer to peer connection through proxy. Also allowed reporting to the tracker the limitations of the connection.
Prefer udp connections is unchecked.
I also allowed connection from same ip.

Downloaddidn't start. Gives invalid port error.

utorrent:
put into it the same socks5 proxy.
tracker communication as well as peer to peer connection both by proxy: checked.

Download started (even though there were some udp errors in my proxy app's logs 'cause it doesn't support udp)
I tried disabling udp in utorrent and download was the same in both cases. But in vuze download doesn't start.

Is there some way to make it work in vuze?

All the time I used vuze mod latest version and utorrent's normal build.

anon
06.01.12, 18:18
You should ask in the Vuze forums, not here. Whether you're using the mod or not should make no difference in that regard.

houseonfire
06.01.12, 18:27
yeah I understand it's related to the original vuze. I just thought maybe someone here who has had such problems with vuze would help me out. Moreover I don't think vuze forums would be of much help to me. If I had problems with utorrent, I'd have gone to their forums 'cause their forums are a lot better but not vuze's.

ciccio
08.01.12, 16:28
hi, where i can find the updated uTorrent client files for Vuze?

anon
08.01.12, 19:06
hi, where i can find the updated uTorrent client files for Vuze?

spoofs can't be added i'm afraid

dorgus142
11.01.12, 22:24
I did some research and found out that Vuze is open-source, while uT is not. Does it mean Vuze is, let's say, optimal for cheating? This mod has an interesting feature too, one that uT mods doesn't seem to have: "Stop faking when swarm speed is zero".

anon
11.01.12, 22:34
I did some research and found out that Vuze is open-source, while uT is not. Does it mean Vuze is, let's say, optimal for cheating?

Thanks to ghostfucker's spoof, Serenity and ratio tools all clients are equally suspicious.

dorgus142
12.01.12, 05:05
"Equally suspicious" as in "both are equally good but if you're stupid you'll end up banned", right?
So what you're saying, is that it's just a matter of taste? Even though the feat I pointed out seems to make this one safer, among other things.

Another thing. This kind of mod, can get me banned by itself? I mean, even if I don't use any if its features, not cheating in any way, just using the modded Vuze.
Since I'm alive for 2 years only using RM(w/o MR :O), I think I'd be safe if I could just multiply my upload, or fake a little bit of upload only with the torrents I've downloaded, just to cover the download up. I think I should be safer than with mR/RM that way.

Also, can I set rules or set a profile manually for each torrent separately? Or the profile/rules I chose will be activated for every torrent? If the former is true and the mod acts like a normal client, I think I don't need to be afraid anymore.

anon
12.01.12, 05:09
I meant that you stand out less using Vuze since uTorrent has been modded and other clients can be spoofed/emulated. Vuze being open source has no effect, I'd say (although it made it way easier for this hell of a mod to be coded :wwink:).

So yes, it's up to you really. Use the mod or tool you like the most.

dorgus142
12.01.12, 05:32
You might want to read my edited post again, a lot more questions :gfrown:

anon
12.01.12, 05:36
Another thing. This kind of mod, can get me banned by itself? I mean, even if I don't use any if its features, not cheating in any way, just using the modded Vuze.

If all cheating options are disabled everywhere (see below), I see no reason for you to get banned.

I think I'd be safe if I could just multiply my upload, or fake a little bit of upload only with the torrents I've downloaded, just to cover the download up.

Then you are using its features. :unsure:

Also, can I set rules or set a profile manually for each torrent separately?

Tried double-clicking a torrent in the list already? :gcreepy:

dorgus142
12.01.12, 06:39
Tried double-clicking a torrent in the list already? :gcreepy:

I did. That was a pre-install question, but now I got it.

I'm having a hard time figuring how this works. Testing on TPB torrents meanwhile. Sad thing Vuze's UI is crappy imo. uT is so simple.

anon
12.01.12, 19:10
I'm having a hard time figuring how this works.

There's a tutorial in case you haven't spotted it...

dorgus142
12.01.12, 19:53
Tutorial? Where?
But by hard time I meant Vuze in gerenal. The mod settings are well explained.
I just couldn't figure if "Fake upload 'speed mode++'" differs from the regular Ratio Tool other than the settings.
And the "Intelligent mode" seems broken. Somewhat. Or it's just slow.

anon
13.01.12, 02:12
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781 <- Here.

dorgus142
13.01.12, 02:39
Haha, oh god. I've seen that tutorial way before installing Vuze+EM, and I forgot about it. Anyway, thank you very much. I always forget about the FAQ/Tutorial area.
I must stop doing this kind of things before you get sick of me x.x
If you're not already.

"17b. same as before, slows faking down. You'll fake upload speed will be directly proportional to your finished %."
That's why my upload was capped... -.- Stupid me. That's regarding the "Intelligent Mode".

Btw, I think I'm good to go now. I'll test on crappier private trackers then move on to TL if everything works fine. And again, thank you for all the replies, anon. I won't bother you anymore.

anon
13.01.12, 03:42
Btw, I think I'm good to go now. I'll test on crappier private trackers then move on to TL if everything works fine. And again, thank you for all the replies, anon. I won't bother you anymore.

You're encouraged to use the Thanks button, and by the way I don't mind being "bothered", my issue is with people that don't take the time to search for simple answers and expect us to do all the work because they aren't interested in learning (obviously not you).

D3TR1TUs
13.01.12, 06:25
Thanks to ghostfucker's spoof, Serenity and ratio tools all clients are equally suspicious.

Some admins still think you can't cheat with transmission XD
Can't say where though, or i could be busted :P

dorgus142
13.01.12, 20:12
Hullo. I'm back.

Quick questions, I'll use the numbers in the tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/):

17b - The tutorial says that 17j is only applied when 17b isn't turned on. If it is, what speed range will it use?

17h/g - if I set the upload on both fields to 0, the torrent will stop faking when it reaches a random number between the ratio range I set? Or it'll stop when it reaches the lowest number?

Btw, another thing I was thinking about.

What if... two or more torrents are in the "faking area". Low ratio, peers conected, and all that stuff. And both are set to upload 300kBps. They'll both upload 300kBps each, right? But 300x2=600. 600kBps. My ISP does not allow that much. And I didn't find any settings to set a maximum global fake upload. What to do?

Thanks.

anon
13.01.12, 22:30
Some admins still think you can't cheat with transmission XD
Can't say where though, or i could be busted :P

Instab made some Transmission mods and there was a "leecher patch" by someone whose name escapes me.

Hullo. I'm back.

Quick questions, I'll use the numbers in the tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/):

17b - The tutorial says that 17j is only applied when 17b isn't turned on. If it is, what speed range will it use?

I think it's the same range, but speed suffers just an inversely proportional decrease based on how finished the torrent is. At 100% it's the same as if intelligent mode was disabled.

17h/g - if I set the upload on both fields to 0, the torrent will stop faking when it reaches a random number between the ratio range I set? Or it'll stop when it reaches the lowest number?

Random number I think. Can probably be checked by using figures like 1.0 minimum ratio and 9.0 maximum.

What if... two or more torrents are in the "faking area". Low ratio, peers conected, and all that stuff. And both are set to upload 300kBps. They'll both upload 300kBps each, right? But 300x2=600. 600kBps. My ISP does not allow that much. And I didn't find any settings to set a maximum global fake upload. What to do?

You reduce the speed on both torrents to match reality.

dorgus142
14.01.12, 03:13
Now the question doesn't come from me, but from a friend which I introduced VEM.

The question is, is it possible to fake upload without the actual file(s)? Just like RM/mR.

Oh look. He just posted after me. Damn you.

oicilef14
14.01.12, 03:14
Thanks! Great mod!

I have a question. It's possible make a fake upload after deleting the original file of torrent?

anon
14.01.12, 03:24
Certainly. Just make sure the "quick add" option is disabled, then add the torrent having deselected all the files first. Then do this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/seeding-without-files-vuze-15534/). If you hadn't finished downloading everything before deleting the torrent, you can even use the ratio tool with a custom %, instead.

dorgus142
14.01.12, 12:54
I've configured VEM to not cheat when there's no peers conected to me. Problem is, peers just won't connect. The "retrieve peers" settings are made for that? To get peers connected somehow? Didn't quite get the meaning of "retrieve" in this case. Also, why is the numbers so high? 100 mininum?

anon
14.01.12, 19:32
The "retrieve peers" settings are made for that? To get peers connected somehow? Didn't quite get the meaning of "retrieve" in this case. Also, why is the numbers so high? 100 mininum?

That setting will do nothing at best, and get you banned otherwise. So don't worry about it. Just use another, more active torrent. Or you can turn the danger level up a notch and remove your connection requirement...

epavic
15.01.12, 18:25
I installed VEM but i don't know how to use it. can anyone please tell me what's the best way to cheat in VEM and how to use it?

anon
15.01.12, 19:10
When I delete your post with reason "use the search engine" you might want to do just that, you know?

dorgus142
16.01.12, 20:33
C'mon, you sent me the link to the Tutorial, send him too :biggrin:

Btw, today I didn't come to ask, but to suggest a feature.

As I said before, a global upload limit would be really useful. It's hard to keep track of upload speed when you have lots of torrents, when it's easy to achieve hundreds of 'em. I had some kind of strategy, which was set upload to 0-300kBps while the ratio was below 1.8-2.0, and after that, set the speed to 0-10kBps. That way the torrent wouldn't just simply die, he'd still be active, announcing, plus it would be less suspicious since it'd still have a little bit of traffic. BUT, for instance, I had more than 80 torrents active in uT. So that would way higher than what my ISP allows.

With a global upload limit, it would be like this: Even with 100 torrents with peers connected, it could split the upload speed between them, let's say 3kBps each. It's low, but still has some traffic. But if there were less, let's say just 10 torrents with peers, the upload split would be 30kBps each. Also, the feature could be smart and set priorities, allocating a speed proportional to the number of peers connected.

That way, you'd most probably always upload at the speed range you set, even with multiple torrents activated. Also, would be less suspicious, since lots of torrents uploading seems ok, while just one uploading at full speed isn't that much.

Even though the per torrent ratio could be low, the overall ratio would always increase, plus it'd announce, so the ratio isn't that important.

Well, that's it, I guess :unsure:

anon
16.01.12, 23:40
C'mon, you sent me the link to the Tutorial, send him too :biggrin:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Now he can stop posting in 2008 threads :01:

Btw, today I didn't come to ask, but to suggest a feature.

As I said before, a global upload limit would be really useful.

It's been suggested a couple of times in the past. I don't remember why it's not been implemented.

Jarun
18.01.12, 06:50
That setting will do nothing at best, and get you banned otherwise. So don't worry about it. Just use another, more active torrent. Or you can turn the danger level up a notch and remove your connection requirement...

Since what who you downloaded/uploaded to isn't reported to the tracker... it is not all that much to worry about. However, I have had the best luck (as in never gotten caught) with inflating your actual upload amounts... realistically. Don't configure it to double your actual upload, but add about 1/4 to 1/8 to what your actually uploading. And like the man said, find a more active torrent.

dorgus142
23.01.12, 03:28
Weird. After starting using VEM something really weird is happening. After a while, suddenly all the applications that interact with the internet freezes. All but Vuze. Xfire, browsers, WLM, Skype... but not Vuze. Also, when that happens, Vuze's process cannot be terminated. Why is that.

anon
23.01.12, 03:36
This sort of freezes can have different causes, here are some articles that may help:
Good settings - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Good_settings)
Reduce CPU usage - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Reduce_CPU_usage)

If you're running a firewall, try turning it off. Make sure you're on the latest JRE, also.

dorgus142
28.01.12, 23:50
This sort of freezes can have different causes, here are some articles that may help:
Good settings - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Good_settings)
Reduce CPU usage - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Reduce_CPU_usage)

If you're running a firewall, try turning it off. Make sure you're on the latest JRE, also.

All my settings were almost the same as the links's. But I think I found out what the problem was. My Firewall, ZoneAlarm. It's running perfectly ever since I have uninstalled it.

Blocker
30.01.12, 04:29
is it possible to have compiled files for linux?? , I mean .deb and RPM files ,I'm still getting trouble installing VEM in Linux ,to be more specific Ubuntu!

snapah
05.02.12, 15:13
This the first time i use Vuze at all.Its an incredible mod but i need some advice.In utorrent i have an option to increase disk cache to 1800 MB of memory to be able to use my full speed ( 10 Mb/s ) but with Vuze i can download up to 5 maybe 6 if i dont do anything on the pc.
Anyone knows how to increase memory usage to 2 GB ( i have 4 GB on my system ).I tried changing in option max dynamic memory but nothing happened :(
Thanks for this amazing mod.

anon
05.02.12, 19:40
That's funny, most people want to reduce their memory usage with this mod.

There were some JRE command-line parameters to limit the amount of memory Azureus is allowed to use. With different amounts, you could set a large amount. ghostfucker can probably tell you more as he's the Java-meister :wtongue:

kabster
05.02.12, 19:49
Hello again

Firstly, thanks DigitalDj & Ghostfucker and also special thanks to the people working behind the scenes that support the coders and/or commoners like me :wink2: .

dear readers, i have an few issues with vuze i like to adress. Several other people have adressed this issue long before me already but no Real Sollution exist as of yet !!!?

The first issue i like to adress is when i like to open an torrent file strait from the webbrowser , vuze doesnt react on it anymore ?
Only when i download the torrent file to hdd and open it manually in vuze i get the window to see with the check box to choose the path and files to select you know .

I have a strong feeling it has something to do with my UAC account, since when i turn it completely off the issue is "most" of the time gone !!!? But i dont realy want to turn OFF uac and like to work arround it ... any ideas are welcome..

Second issue i have for an LONG LONG time is, when i deselect/ uncheck some files upon opening a torrent ... file i do not wish to download = (delete priority) they get download anyway !!?? I have that with very small file sized docs or pictures !!!

Now, this 2nd issue has been adressed by several people who seemed to know 1 or 2 things about coding stuff from the looks of the threads i have found there.. But thats above my head and i wonder if there's an easy temporarely workarround for this?

Anyhow, thanks for reading all this people and take care

cheers,
kabukster,

edit:

Iam on Win7 x64 SP1
Vuze 4.7.0x /x86
Jre 6u30 /x86 = Installed today ... as i havent found any java installed on my system yet Vuze seemed to have "worked " always :confused:

dorgus142
11.02.12, 01:58
Second issue i have for an LONG LONG time is, when i deselect/ uncheck some files upon opening a torrent ... file i do not wish to download = (delete priority) they get download anyway !!?? I have that with very small file sized docs or pictures !!!

I can only help with that. That's probably a VUZE issue, not VEM. From what I see, it doesn't download small files/pictures. What it does, is download a small amount of data from the "next" files on the list. If you pay attention, it'll even download some data from bigger files, difference is it won't complete the file. That's what I think anyway, probably is not correct. Anyway, for me it doesn't bother much. It's not too much data.

ghostfucker
11.02.12, 21:57
This the first time i use Vuze at all.Its an incredible mod but i need some advice.In utorrent i have an option to increase disk cache to 1800 MB of memory to be able to use my full speed ( 10 Mb/s ) but with Vuze i can download up to 5 maybe 6 if i dont do anything on the pc.
Anyone knows how to increase memory usage to 2 GB ( i have 4 GB on my system ).I tried changing in option max dynamic memory but nothing happened :(
Thanks for this amazing mod.

vuze limits the java vm by default. you should try a maximum of 512-768mb.

(Memory Limits) Commandline options - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Commandline_options#Memory_Limits)

kabster
12.02.12, 04:22
I can only help with that. That's probably a VUZE issue, not VEM. From what I see, it doesn't download small files/pictures. What it does, is download a small amount of data from the "next" files on the list. If you pay attention, it'll even download some data from bigger files, difference is it won't complete the file. That's what I think anyway, probably is not correct. Anyway, for me it doesn't bother much. It's not too much data.

wOw,it sure seems to be hard nut to crack considering the time it takes before some answers to me on that subject.

Yeah, the only logical fact that i can think of is the fact that the file size is so small the data from those small files entertwines with the data from bigger files which iam actually are downloading with as result vuze re-allocate the data to its rightfull place/files !!

Thanks anyway dorgus, appreciate your thoughts about this.

cheers,

A-Day
09.03.12, 06:15
is there a way or some setting that i can use to speed up the sluggish ui? i know it has nothing to do with VEM, but when i try to open the options tab, it take 4 seconds for anything to appear. same goes for torrent details. i am running a pretty speedy pc with 3GB ram and win7 x64. i'm also using the classic ui.

Instab
11.03.12, 07:48
is there a way or some setting that i can use to speed up the sluggish ui? i know it has nothing to do with VEM, but when i try to open the options tab, it take 4 seconds for anything to appear. same gös for torrent details. i am running a pretty speedy pc with 3GB ram and win7 x64. i'm also using the classic ui.
that's the price you have to pay for java

dickbutt123
16.03.12, 01:10
Finally took the plunge and tried this. Absolutely love it, so easy to use as long as you set it up correctly. However, i prefer mRatio to farm bonus points (and to batch fake torrents because i'm still not familiar with this mod), but this is still legendary! Will delve into the settings again tonight with the trusty topic anon made :)

anon
16.03.12, 01:49
Will delve into the settings again tonight with the trusty topic anon made :)

That reminds me, school starts in 15 days and I've yet to made the mRatio tutorial :wsleep:

dickbutt123
16.03.12, 02:35
That reminds me, school starts in 15 days and I've yet to made the mRatio tutorial :wsleep:

Hehe, mRatio doesn't even need a tutorial tbh: it's pretty self explanatory, but it would be useful for some of the newer people :)

Looking forward to it whenever you get around to it

A-Day
18.03.12, 15:43
has anyone gotten magnet links to work? i tried from tpb and other sites, but always get a "Error : no sources found for torrent". i have ddb/dht enabled and using win 7 x64. any ideas?

jlodvo
19.03.12, 02:38
hello would like to ask if vuze has better encrytion options for isp torrent shaping then utorrent?
thanks

anon
19.03.12, 02:54
hello would like to ask if vuze has better encrytion options for isp torrent shaping then utorrent?
thanks

Yes. Vuze supports RC4 encryption and that fools more shapers than the traditional plain, header-only one uTorrent uses. However, you can't "talk" to other clients that don't have it if you enforce its usage (which you should to evade shaping in the first place).

seeder15
02.04.12, 23:43
is it possible to get this mod to work with the latest version of vuze beta (4.7.0.3 b22) for mac os x?
im experiencing some memory leak issues with 4.7.0.2.

WTWT
06.04.12, 00:29
I have a few questions about the uTorrent spoofing and generating IDs.

1. Do the generated IDs have to be from the same version of uTorrent that I'm spoofing? I've been generating IDs from a portable install of uTorrent 3.1.3 and hadn't thought about whether or not I could use those IDs to spoof older versions until now. If the versions have to be the same, is there anywhere that I can download the older versions in portable form?
2. I'm not entirely clear on which part of the ID string I should be copying into the client ID list and which part I should be leaving out. Do I just copy the entire portion of the string that's unique? I'm using mRatio's memory reader to read the IDs.
3. How many IDs should I generate to be safe?

anon
06.04.12, 00:37
1. Do the generated IDs have to be from the same version of uTorrent that I'm spoofing?

That'd be sensible enough.

uTorrent 3.2 Beta 26986 - History - FileHippo.com (http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/history/)

2. I'm not entirely clear on which part of the ID string I should be copying into the client ID list and which part I should be leaving out. Do I just copy the entire portion of the string that's unique? I'm using mRatio's memory reader to read the IDs.

Yes. For uTorrent that's the last 10 bytes. You'll notice there's a prefix of -UTxxxx- and a couple characters that follow, which never changes - obviously, the other part must be copied.

3. How many IDs should I generate to be safe?

The more the better.

WTWT
06.04.12, 03:44
Thanks for the reply. I seem to remember reading somewhere (that I can't find now) that when spoofing with the client ID list, I should enable the option to stop downloads on exit or something along those lines. Would you happen to know what I'm referring to and what the details are?

Unregistriert
20.07.12, 03:15
Hi There,

quick question - I have "no upload" globally activated (for some torrents) and I does not show any upload traffic next to the torrent. But when I check the router monitor, it does show significant traffic? Am I missing something?

Cheers,
untsl

anon
21.07.12, 23:23
quick question - I have "no upload" globally activated (for some torrents)

Globally or for some torrents? :unsure:

and I does not show any upload traffic next to the torrent. But when I check the router monitor, it does show significant traffic?

Protocol traffic.