PDA

View Full Version : Help me pass BTN interview

hamadaxp2010
23.12.11, 11:01
please guys i wanna help pass BTN Interview

here are the questions

hoping u can answer

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/55464698.png/)

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/22326200.png)

thnx

anon
23.12.11, 18:29
I could answer them for you, but then the invite would have to be mine.

leechmodder
23.12.11, 20:20
Hey come on now. Most of these questions, if not all, are general. If you can't answer these, maybe you shouldn't bother.

SealLion
23.12.11, 22:11
whole post

LOL. You gotta be kidding me!!??
You need help with those??

Listen my friend, the only way your going to get an invite via the questionnaire is by being pointedly honest.

(1) When they ask you how long you have been pirating, you tell them that you have been doing it ever since you were burping in the face of the Queen of England while on the high seas.

(2) When they ask you who told you to come to that site, you tell them that GILF sent you (Grandmother that I would Like to Fornicate with)

(3) When they ask you if you have ever cheated on a site, you tell them that you've been in an affair for a month now.

(4) When they ask you who your favorite actor is you tell them it is Oscar Wilde ever since he published some book called "a question of my sexuality"

(5) When they ask you what you think you could bring to their site you tell them you could bring a 'cunning linguist'

cainly
24.12.11, 01:41
Lol if you can't answer these questions yourself, you should give up on torrents completely.

anonftw
24.12.11, 09:37
It doesn't get much easier than that. Just answer them.

hellman
27.12.11, 17:04
Go easy on the poor chap guys... every1 is not born intelligent.. we were all noobs once :) though i agree questions r damn easyy... hey dude hamadazp.. just chill n answer honestly everything except the cheating thing :p

anon
27.12.11, 20:43
just chill n answer honestly everything except the cheating thing :p

I don't know if they expect an affirmative response to that one. :unsure:

sebota
28.12.11, 03:29
Hi hamadaxp2010

I tried to answer your questions, this is how I would answer, read them and answer them in your own words, don't copy and paste, some of the answers are just guides and thoughts not answers so be careful...

I started with screenshot 2 then continued to screenshot 1.

1_ "Because you have active forums, rare releases, good speeds, and no ratio which is very good for people who don't have seedbox."
2_ "Kiefer Sutherland"
3_ (Tip only: tell them if you have seedbox or if you can upload TV shows (I don't know if you have/can), if have you have good computer skills or Photoshop skills or anything like that, tell them you will help the site members.
4_ (if you only click on torrents manually and download to your PC then double click on the torrent to start downloading then say "NO")
5_ (Just say "No")
6_ (If you have reached Power class at any other private tracker like TorrentLeech for example, mention the Tracker name, they don't care about public trackers, if you have paid money to some tracker and have VIP level mention the tracker name)
7_ Regarding foreign shows, my guess is "No", you need to find the FAQ page and read it or go to their help room on IRC.
8_ Tell them how you found out about this page (screenshots), I don't know how you got there, invite by a friend I guess.
9_ Uploading BTN content to other trackers is forbidden I guess so tell them you respect the rules, and that it is like stealing of members hard work.
10_ Read this about Scene & P2P and say what you understand, Read here (http://extratorrent.com/article/69/p2p+vs+scene+explained.html)
11_ "No"
12_ Tell them how long have you been downloading movies or free programs online or buying pirated CDs, 5-10 years ? more, less ...
13_ "No comments" or tell them how you will try your best to be good member...
14_ Tell them how many times you use your other trackers, daily ? weekly ? 3 days a week ? ...
15_ Tell them you keep them until you have seeded to 100%
16_ Tell them you don't use a proxy.
17_ Same as question one, just change the words a little.
18_ "Hit and Run." (check the FAQ to be 1000% sure)
19_ I don't understand this one, try the FAQ or ask here again.

I have one favor to ask from you, please don't cheat if you get in!

Good luck

Edit: Regarding #7 see also reply below

THC
28.12.11, 13:09
They do allow foreign series, episodes. Here's about hit&runs:

Ratioless does not mean Seedless!
On BTN we do not enforce a ratio requirement on our members. We do however require that you Seed torrents back to at least the minimum time requirements for that .torrent type; OR to a ratio of 1:1 within 2 weeks. These two methods are explained in more detail below:

Seed-time Method:
For Episodes the seeding-time requirement is 24 hours, and for Season Packs it is 120 Hours. There are a few additional criteria we require, so in addition to the minimum seed-times above, you are also required to:
1) achieve these Seed-times within 2 weeks of commencing a download of a torrent, not 2 weeks from when you finish downloading
2) achieve these seed-times without stopping seeding for a period not exceeding 12 hours in a 24 hour period. This means you can temporarily stop seeding for upto 12 hours a day.

Ratio Method:
Alternatively, for those users with a fast connection, you can seed back until the .torrent has reached 1:1 ratio. Similarly however until the .torrent has reached 1:1 you are required to:
1) achieve this ratio within 2 weeks of commencing a download of a torrent, not 2 weeks from when you finish downloading
2) achieve this ratio without stopping seeding for a period not exceeding 12 hours in a 24 hour period. This means you can temporarily stop seeding for upto 12 hours a day.

Exception:
There some circumstances whereby you may be able to avoid a H&R where you haven't met the criteria outlined above. In simple terms, so long as you seed a little, every 12 hours, you wont record a H&R on your account, regardless of whether you have snatched (100% downloaded) a whole torrent or not and regardless of whether the two week period has passed. In other words you can download more than 10% but less than 100% of a torrent without getting a H&R, however this comes at a steep price:
1) Until you reach 1:1 ratio on that torrent, you will have to seed at least a little every 12 hours. If no one ever leeched from you, this means you will need to continue seeding it forever.
2) You will never attract any Bonus Points, or Seed Time for the torrent.
3) If you H&R because of these kinds of situations, it will be treated as a normal H&R, these torrents will be subject to any and all automatic warning/banning systems.

Failure to meet any of these requirements means that you will attract a H&R for that .torrent - you have been warned.

Good luck!