PDA

View Full Version : Cheating in World in Hd (WiHD)

Imothep
21.12.11, 11:25
Hello,guys i have a ugly experience with mi acc i use the mR with memeory reader

i put the torrent to seed with 0 kbs up after i down with my normaly speed and stoped at 99% all was god and i keped the torrent to seed 5 day and then boom

I rely like to have accses to all tools but for a while i must stop using mR until I have access to other tools

Does anyone know what happened

SealLion
21.12.11, 15:08
H...... and i keped the torrent to seed 5 day and then boom

I got a question for you that really makes me scratch my head on this one. You say that you seeded the torrent using the tool for 5 days. So why would you seed the torrent using the tool for 5 days and fore go seeding the torrent legitimately for 5 days using your client??

The other thing that I think you need to do is edit your post b/c in your post you give away confirmation that you were a cheater to anyone from the torrent site who might be browsing this forum anonymously. That is, you list the actual torrent. I suggest you consider what info your giving away b/c that kind of info is not really necessary to post. It's not needed to be honest.

anon
21.12.11, 17:35
I rely like to have accses to all tools but for a while i must stop using mR until I have access to other tools

I'd actually use the tools you already have access to more wisely.

Imothep
21.12.11, 17:59
I dont realy download the torrent in my pc i downloded with mR and stay to seed for bonus points(stupid me)

And about tools i speak about the

eMule 0.50a SBI Leecher v2.4
Transmission 2.12 SB-I MOD BETA3
ProxyFake 0.5.1 Member Beta