PDA

View Full Version : Wrath of the Titans

yoco
19.12.11, 23:01
Release Date: March 30, 2012 (3D/2D theaters)
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Jonathan Liebesman
Screenwriter: Dan Mazeau, David Leslie Johnson, Steven Knight
Starring: Sam Worthington, Ralph Fiennes, Liam Neeson, Danny Huston, Edgar Ramirez, Bill Nighy, Toby Kebbell, Rosamund Pike
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
MPAA Rating: Not Available

A decade after his heroic defeat of the monstrous Kraken, Perseus—the demigod son of Zeus—is attempting to live a quieter life as a village fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year old son, Helius.

Meanwhile, a struggle for supremacy rages between the gods and the Titans. Dangerously weakened by humanity's lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos, father of the long-ruling brothers Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. The triumvirate had overthrown their powerful father long ago, leaving him to rot in the gloomy abyss of Tartarus, a dungeon that lies deep within the cavernous underworld.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs7fzOrUopc

hellman
20.12.11, 13:43
Cool will definately watch this :D

yoco
20.12.11, 22:56
Anyone knows what happened to that hot chick from first movie? I was disappointed when I didn't see her in trailer! :(

SealLion
21.12.11, 02:31
I think that the idea for this film must have come up but from the producer of it since he/she/it is probably more in charge of the money side of this project, rather than from the screenwriters. And even then, I think that the only time the makers of this film might have called in the screenwriters were to fill in the dialogue holes and think of clever catchphrases.

hellman
21.12.11, 15:39
Anyone knows what happened to that hot chick from first movie? I was disappointed when I didn't see her in trailer! :(

yea she's not here.... i checked the full crew list on imdb... atleast we have Rosamund Pike :D

yoco
21.12.11, 23:05
But that british chick is so much sexier! ;)

yoco
24.02.12, 11:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rNAo6KLIKVk

hellman
24.02.12, 21:40
2nd trailer was good.. i might go in theatre :D looks worth the money :D

SBfreak
24.02.12, 21:46
Well the effects are nice but the avatar dude that was also in Terminator salvation can't act. :dabs:

hellman
24.02.12, 22:34
Well the effects are nice but the avatar dude that was also in Terminator salvation can't act. :dabs:

agreed master .......how does he gets role in big movies though? makes me wonder :dabs:

SBfreak
24.02.12, 22:41
Well he is a fresh face,young good looking and he's the guy from the over hyped avatar.Maybe some directors think choosing him isn't a bad idea.