PDA

View Full Version : Feedback "Tracker list"

Rebound
28.10.11, 12:48
Here you can leave feedback.

Please note: Use for bug reporting and feature requests our project tools (http://www.sb-innovation.de/project.php?projectid=5)!

anon
28.10.11, 14:10
It's here, it's here! :resu: A few protips for editors:
1. if XBT stats aren't disabled, they're a nice way to mine data for the more "introverted" sites which don't show it in their homepage. For example:

http://iptorrents.com:2790/stats

Warning, that won't work for all trackers. IPT, PT and FL are just some of the ones where it does.

2. read the FAQ (again). We've tried to cover the questions you're most likely to have there. Suggestions for it are welcome, too.

Rebound
28.10.11, 14:27
As anon wrote, it's the default port. Some trackers with xbt use another port, you'll find the port in the announce url. I.e. TL:

http://www.torrentleech.org:2710/stats

Edit://2710 is the default port of xbt tracker.

SealLion
29.10.11, 06:01
How about a suggestion to list the individual member's name who placed a tracker within the list. That member's username could be placed directly beside the tracker which they listed. Currently, there is no listing of who the member was that placed their tracker. Basically, it is just to show who did what within that list.

The248
29.10.11, 13:29
What about adding favicon before the tracker name?
Maybe some background color like the projects, it made a big difference there, i'm sure it would help here, maybe based on overall rating, let's say: 1-4 -> Red, 5-7 -> Yellow, 8-10 -> Green ?
Maybe also add a click able link on trackers that say "Registration Open", clicking that would take you to the signup page?

Bug:
If you're using sbi fixed theme, the Rarity column goes over board

shoulder
29.10.11, 13:48
How about a suggestion to list the individual member's name who placed a tracker within the list. That member's username could be placed directly beside the tracker which they listed. Currently, there is no listing of who the member was that placed their tracker. Basically, it is just to show who did what within that list.
As of now you can see it on the right at the bottom of the detailed view.

Rebound
29.10.11, 14:47

For security reasons this should be staff only.

What about adding favicon before the tracker name?

I'll talk with staff members about that.

Maybe some background color like the projects, it made a big difference there, i'm sure it would help here, maybe based on overall rating, let's say: 1-4 -> Red, 5-7 -> Yellow, 8-10 -> Green ?

I don't think that's a good idea. This will be a very long list, with then a lot of colors (red, yellow, green, and neutral for no levels). That's for the different styles not good and distroys the style which you selected. For project tools it's a good idea, for a often used list with many changes etc. i don't think so.
But let's wait for other feedback on this point.

Maybe also add a click able link on trackers that say "Registration Open", clicking that would take you to the signup page?

Good idea, thinking about that.

Bug:
If you're using sbi fixed theme, the Rarity column goes over board

That's not really a bug. The table is to width for some fixed styles. There is nothing what i can do, of course, i could limit the chars of trackernames or delete some columns. But i think that's not a really good idea. Use a fluid style, and you have no problems.

Thanks The248 for take your time to write this suggestions. :smile:

Instab
29.10.11, 18:46
not a good idea thinking of referers

anon
29.10.11, 23:04
Also you never know when they'll close. And it's a tracker list, not an open signup checker :wtongue:

The248
29.10.11, 23:13
Here i took the time to and made a small example, take a look:
Backcolor based on overall rating, 1-4 (Red), 5-6 (Orange), 7-9 (Light green), 10 (Dark green), no rating (neutral).
Also added 1 sample favicon.

Since none tracker had <= 4, i've made a red sample:

And the list how it is now (more trackers have been added since i start editing the page):

As for the table going over board, that's a pain, in the images i've just adjusted the cell padding, but in real action 1 more letter on the tracker name would crash it again

Another suggestion:
Since we can vote for the ratings, maybe adding a "Cheating difficulty" column, people would vote and we would have a rating on whats the most difficult trackers to cheat on.

anon
30.10.11, 00:28
Here i took the time to and made a small example, take a look:
Backcolor based on overall rating, 1-4 (Red), 5-6 (Orange), 7-9 (Light green), 10 (Dark green), no rating (neutral).
Also added 1 sample favicon.

How do they look on the other skins?

Another suggestion:
Since we can vote for the ratings, maybe adding a "Cheating difficulty" column, people would vote and we would have a rating on whats the most difficult trackers to cheat on.

We already have a thread for "cheating levels", but this may not be a bad idea, actually. It could help get an updated community consensus on where you should exercise extra caution.

The248
30.10.11, 16:42
the colors used are the same as the projects, you can check how it would look in different skins there, is pretty much the same thing

Rebound
30.10.11, 16:50
I'm currently working on user settings for the colors. So every user can set the colors yourself or disable it. But this need a bit time.

anon
30.10.11, 17:10
Well, that'd be nice - see how stuff looks on Future Black :wtongue:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=11857

Instab
31.10.11, 03:04
Well, that'd be nice - see how stuff looks on Future Black :wtongü:

image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-sunflower-picture11857-projects.gif)
my eyes :eek: :P

The248
07.11.11, 20:36
I'm currently working on user settings for the colors. So every user can set the colors yourself or disable it. But this need a bit time.

Nice work :klatsch_3:

anon
02.12.11, 13:34
For those of you on the Future Black skin, here are some background colors which look fine behind the light fonts.

Low Level Background-Color (1-3): 006600
Middle Level Background-Color (4-6): 808000
High Level Background-Color (7-10): 990000

You can change them here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/trackerlist/?do=profile).