PDA

View Full Version : The Divide

yoco
12.10.11, 11:40
Release Date: January, 2012
Studio: Anchor Bay Films
Director: Xavier Gens
Screenwriter: Karl Mueller, Eron Sheean
Starring: Lauren German, Michael Biehn, Milo Ventimiglia, Courtney B. Vance, Ivan Gonzalez, Michael Eklund, Abbey Thickson, Ashton Holmes, Rosanna Arquette
Genre: Action, Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
MPAA Rating: Not Available

In this graphic and violent, post-apocalyptic thriller, nine strangers-all tenants of a New York high rise apartment—-escape a nuclear attack by hiding out in the building's bunker-like basement. Trapped for days underground with no hope for rescue, and only unspeakable horrors awaiting them on the other side of the bunker door, the group begins to descend into madness, each turning on one another with physical and psycho-sexual torment. As supplies dwindle, and tensions flare, and they grow increasingly unhinged by their close quarters and hopelessness, each act against one another becomes more depraved than the next. While everyone in the bunker allows themselves to be overcome by desperation and lose their humanity, one survivor holds onto a thin chance for escape even with no promise of salvation on the outside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY1Vudai8k0

segadj
13.10.11, 11:05
i assume you're a true movie fan ;]

yoco
13.10.11, 11:08
Me? Why? :D

segadj
13.10.11, 11:19
Me? Why? :D

Cos your post mostly movies a new one of course or i dont know maybe im just new here havent gotta time to fully survey the web yet. haha

yoco
13.10.11, 12:29
Yea I do post trailers a lot! :D
I watch a lot of trailers, that's how I get info on new movies!

SBI_Freak
13.10.11, 13:24
The trailer looks nice. I hope the movie will be nicer.