PDA

View Full Version : Negative rep

THC
29.09.11, 17:23
I see I've just received a negative rep from somebody (the name is not shown) and I wish to know why. I don't want to make a big deal out of this but I really don't know what reasons the respective person could have. I hope I posted in the right place. Thank you!

anon
29.09.11, 17:30
I guess he got banned for following the advice on that post :lol:

Rebound
29.09.11, 17:32
PM sent.

Hush
30.09.11, 13:18
PM sent.

look at his signature : anon will ignore your pm :biggrin:

THC
30.09.11, 15:09
I guess he got banned for following the advice on that post :lol:

Is this a sufficient reason for submitting a negative reputation? It was only my experience (it's not fiction, it's a fact) and I'm not responsible at all for his account. When you cheat you always assume some risks. Honestly this doesn't seem fair to me.

shoulder
30.09.11, 16:00
Well, although I wouldn't use negative reps for such things personally, we can't control what other members are using them for.

ParamouR
30.09.11, 16:45
@THC get with it brother its not a big deal. Within no time you could get yourself back those lost reps+ just be active on Sb-i and offer some Give-away to fellow members.
Good luck!

anon
30.09.11, 17:40
look at his signature : anon will ignore your pm :biggrin:

I'd never ignore the forum overlord :wwink:

His comment was aimed at THC and not me, by the way.

Is this a sufficient reason for submitting a negative reputation? It was only my experience (it's not fiction, it's a fact) and I'm not responsible at all for his account. When you cheat you always assume some risks.

As long as you're not deliberately misinforming people with false experience (which you say you're not), then you have done absolutely nothing wrong. Some people have trouble realizing their actions have potential unfortunate consequences. And you shouldn't be blamed for decisions others made out of their own free will.

THC
30.09.11, 18:45
We're all cool now. Let's forget about this. ;)