Sb Lover
09.09.11, 15:49
is this real one ??
great speech I am impressed !

sebota
10.09.11, 13:11
is this real one ??
great speech I am impressed !

Charlie Chaplin dude ! :biggrin: The movie name was mentioned by poster "The Great Dictator"

Sb Lover
10.09.11, 13:21
I know but is the speech real , I mean did somebody sad that before!

sebota
10.09.11, 19:34
I know but is the speech real , I mean did somebody sad that before!

Highly unlikely but I don't know :redface:

slikrapid
10.09.11, 22:24
Charlie Chaplin final speech in The Great Dictator

at first glance this speech sounds promising/inspiring, but upon closer examination its no different from any other speech by the so called 'brutes', furthermore the title itself already states the obvious: 'the great dictator' (hiding in plain sight), meaning that the aim of the speech is to (at least figuratively speaking, since its a comedy, though touching upon serious issues and preaching in a serious manner) gather a mass like-minded following under the direct/indirect guidance of the 'great enlightened' dictator (or some 'enlightened' ideology or some 'enlightened' organization), one that will in his/its infinite wisdom dictate a new world order for everyone (not only the followers), because as his following increases & reaches the size of the majority, it has a democratic legal power to dictate/enforce/enact the new order onto/upon the minority, which means that the process of enslavement is continuing, this time simply under a new dictator & a new set of rules & a new established order

so the game hasn't really essentially changed, the masses are still deluded regarding their bright new future and the most fanatical ones will sacrifice everything they have (including themselves, their families, their colleagues, their enemies/opponents, their rights/liberties,...) in order to complete this utopian march towards some ideal imagined system of great benevolence/progress/wisdom/abundance/freedom (aka for the 'greater good'), forgetting that in order to proceed with such a global plan, they will inevitably clash with other individuals & groups, other beliefs, other systems, that would have to be weakened (via divide & conquer or unite & rule, coerced, bribed, destroyed, forced, indoctrinated, infiltrated, sabotaged, framed,...) to the point of having no power to oppose the new 'enlightened' order in any potentially damaging way - thus, along this path awaits nothing else than a slightly different (but essentially the same) variation of the methods/behavior/outcome used/exhibited/gained by those 'brutes' mentioned earlier - simply put: history repeats itself...yet again - and it will continue to do so as long as there exist such mass followings (including their delusional leaders with grand ideas), exhibiting characteristics like: globalist aspirations, disrespect for the minority (or other beliefs/groups/individuals), enslavement in the name of the order, an illusion of freedom for those who comply with the rules, hierarchical structure with a concentration of power at the upper levels, elitism, fanaticism, non-transparency, propaganda, cult of personality, 'ask not what the system can do for you, ask what you can do for the system', enforcing, subduing, ruling, controlling, aggressiveness with strength in numbers, territorial/financial/materialistic/spiritual aspirations, etc. - simply put: it never ends, just changes shape/appearance

the question is what will the targeted audience do when approached/contacted with such societal elements, will it mindlessly, self-righteously & fanatically jump on the train, provide the expected fuel/manpower and ride along just like thousands upon thousands have done before them with similar circus-like rides on countless occasions, for countless causes & with countless victims/bloodshed/exploitation along the way, even though every single one of them was doomed to fail at some point or another from the start - judging from the recent worldwide developments it seems the answer is a sadly & overwhelmingly: yes, they will ride again and again, doing exactly what their puppeteers want them to do

also, everyone else can ask themselves whether they are already knowingly/unknowingly being trained/prepared/educated/indoctrinated into such systems, absorbing the basics & getting ready to enter the bigger & more serious/active segments as recruits & manpower to fuel/promote/propel/carry/enforce the ideology bestowed/delegated upon them, ie. are they already acting as pawns/puppets of those hierarchically located above them, are they already sacrificing much for some 'greater good', are they already being used & abused by the system(s) and finally what will they do about it, once its proportions are realized/recognized

Y008
12.09.11, 02:35
What a great speech!!!this one made me speechless......
Deep words..This is the best speech that I have ever heard..
Thank you for this...

Annihilator
13.09.11, 12:06
Cuba Gooding Jr. «I love you all»

http://youtu.be/cnCMqr1QRQw