PDA

View Full Version : [Ratio Tool] mRatio 3.9.1

Pages : [1] 2

The248
03.09.11, 16:50
This version is outdated!!!
Click HERE (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-5-0-2-a-31194/) for the newest version.

Don't use Waffles Method on this version!!!
It contains a bug that will be fixed on the next version.

Changelog:

Version 3.9.1 Added - Language string ID: 384;385;386;387;388;389;390;391;392 Added - Option to close mRatio main window to tray Added - Added close confirmation when quiting mRatio Added - Confirmation when trying to delete all torrents Added - Confirmation when trying to delete one individual torrent Added - Option to disable torrent delete confirmation Added - Option to disable exiting confirmation
Fixed - Problem when using ports not allowed Fixed - Crash when trying to bind to a port already in use Fixed - Problem that made %3f appear more frequently than normal on peerid's Fixed - Torrents disappearing after restarting mRatio Fixed - Settings not saving properly when closing mRatio
Changed - Marginal changes on the options dialog layout

Version 3.9

Added - Label on Advanced Options Dialog showing time remaining to change speeds
Added - [LocalIp] support to cient files
Added - Language Id string 383

Fixed - Automatic stop option not saving the selected time
Fixed - Waffles method option "Change speeds when starts seeding" not working well with "When seeding, seed the torrent normally" enabled.

Changed - Apply on Advanced Options Dialog now show a message and doesn't close the window.

Version 3.8

Added - Support UPnP and NAT-PMP port mapping.
Added - Automatic torrent stop, based on time passed.
Added - Automatic torrent stop, based on ratio.
Added - Automatic torrent stop, based on session upload.
Added - Automatic torrent stop, based on session download.
Added - Automatic speed change, based on time interval.
Added - Language id's: 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382

Fixed - Port status on statusbar not working properly.
Fixed - Statusbar version label, not properly showing some mR versions.
Fixed - Problem with torrent with multiple announces. (partially)
Fixed - Problem downloading some favicons.
Fixed - Sending empty scrapes.

Changed -Error logging more precise.

Removed - DoubleClick to show advanced dialog (incompatibility with in list edit).

Special Thanks:
Yusuke Kamiyamane
Sekkyumu
Philip Piper
Cheatuga
Cheatos
Instab
Saebrtooth

Translations:
Portuguese - The248
Spanish - Anon
Italian - MacGyver
Deutsch - Pliplo
Arabic - Cheatos
Chinese Simplified - Peepin
Romanian - Master Razor
Turkish - BANAKOMA

Want to translate?
Click Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-translate-mratio-mtranslator-25134/)

As forum policy, client files for the last build of uTorrent will not be made public until a new build comes out. Please don't request them.

Your support is welcome.

This version is outdated!!!
Click HERE (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-5-0-2-a-31194/) for the newest version.

iwabo
04.09.11, 00:07
Thanks for making 3.8 public.

However it seems to be buggy, at least on my side. At first it didn't want to start so I thought it was because of my 3.7 config file. So when I deleted that I was able to start 3.8 and configure it. But then when I'd save it, the next time I'd always crash on start. No matter what settings I chose. It doesn't create a log file unfortunately. But as soon as I delete the newly made config file it will start again properly. Weird.

iwabo
04.09.11, 10:49
Strange. I thought maybe I will just have to delete my complete old mRatio folder and start with 3.8 from scratch to fix the error. However, now I can't even DL it anymore. There always comes the message "unexpected end of the archive" with results in the ObjectListView.dll to be missing. Yesterday download was working but now it's broken. WTF xD

cheatos
04.09.11, 11:27
I have the same problem with archives...

Rebound
04.09.11, 11:29
~ fixed, download again.

iwabo
04.09.11, 11:31
^
Thank you.

However, it still crashes on start. =/ I wonder what's the issue with the config files.

The248
04.09.11, 14:12
Did you enabled "Enable UPnP/NAT-PMP port mapping."?

illusive
04.09.11, 15:18
Continued from this post "http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-3-7-1-a-26837/#post276628"

Here is what I do explained:

I add the torrent with any client emulation (utorrent usually) then make my speeds like 200 mb/s upload and 40 mb/s download and click apply,,, and then right click on the added torrent and press waflles method. Now I set my options like this

When seeding...
seed the torrent normally ... etc (choosed)

Faking speeds...
Change the speed to (checked)
uplaod speed 0
downlaod speed 0
When the torrent start seeding (choosed)

Now the torrent start upload and download but during high speeds the torrent complete fast so it stops then start seeding with the same high upload speed which is 200 mb/s. The download speed become 0 of course because it's completed torrent.

Now what I want to ask, isn't "Faking speeds..." option means the speeds have to change when the torrent start seeding to the value that I set which is 0 in this post ??

The248
04.09.11, 15:23
It will be fixed on version 3.9
Thanks for reporting it.

iwabo
04.09.11, 15:47
^
But 3.9 is out yet isn't it? For members I mean.

Did you enabled "Enable UPnP/NAT-PMP port mapping."?
No I didn't do that. However, I just checked and it seems to be related to changing the port? I use a fixed port. And it started crashing on startup as soon as I changed that port setting.

EDIT: Yes it's definitely related to the fixed port setting. UPnP doesn't have anything to do with it. It doens't matter whether the box is checked or not.

The248
04.09.11, 16:08
Use a port between 1 and 65535 and you should be fine.

iwabo
04.09.11, 20:12
I am using a port in this range. This problem first occured in 3.8 and there were no problems in older versions.
Obviously I also don't know yet if the problem of column-edits not getting saved is still there.

the doctor
05.09.11, 03:16
can i have utorrent 3.0 (build 25460) client?

iwabo
05.09.11, 13:23
Okay I found out what the error is. =) The issue was that I had µTorrent running at the same time using the same port. That somehow makes mRatio crash for some reason. So as soon as I closed µTorrent it would start perfectly. The problem also occured when I'm using different ports so it's not port related. I wonder what makes mRatio crash when µTorrent is hogging the port. I hope this can be fixed somehow though, because I liked to use both clients at the same time.

That said, column editing STILL won't get saved, it always resets to default layout.

illuminati_2k
05.09.11, 17:50
hi i have been a member of this forum for a longtime now but started using leecher mods recently. as my upload speed is not tht great i tried to fill the gap by mratio. i am using utorrent 3 and i have memory reader and everything setup correct. i seed files with the speed for 20-50 kbps.

i am having couple of problems though. i am trying to seed a 500mb file and have setup mratio so tht it stops when it reaches the ratio of 1.5, that means it should have stopped seeding at 750mb. but its around 1 gb and still going.

my second problem is the ratio and the amount seeded is not getting sent to the tracker properly. not sure if the tracker is at fault or mratio. i tried it on ipt and TL.

the problem is like i mentioned above its a 500mb file and have uploaded around 1gb but the tracker still shows 300mb as upload.

The248
05.09.11, 20:36
1- Are you looking at the total upload? because it works based on the upload made from the last time you started the torrent.
Added - Automatic torrent stop, based on session upload.

2- Doesn't mRatio show any error? if it's all fine on mRatio then wait for the tracker to update, some take longer than others.

illuminati_2k
06.09.11, 05:06
hey thanks for clearing out the first problem. i overlooked the session. i am testing the stop by ratio. by the way it ould be a nice feature if we could stop the torrent by the amount of total upload.

there is one more thing. i tried many ports on mratio all of them open but mratio still says tht its blocked.

Sb Lover
06.09.11, 12:01
I have a big probleme with mratio I just found it !!
if I chose the exactly port of utorrent is mratio (49623 for exemple) mratio keep crashing !
and after 3 or 4 times of restart it work , but if I close it and try again the problem doesn't go

illuminati_2k
06.09.11, 13:11
Sb Lover

i was having a similar kind of problem. i tired it with port range and UPnP but it use to crash so i choose a single port and disabled UPnP and now it works fine.

iwabo
06.09.11, 14:00
So it's just not me with the problem. Good to know.

Does it save your column edits? Like when you change the size of a column or remove it completely, does mRatio save it for you? Because for me it doesn't.

illuminati_2k
06.09.11, 14:08
it does save for me but an unexpected shutdown or crash can reset it to default. i have a small workaround dont know for how long it ll last but worth a try.

when u run the mratio for the first time make changes to the columns to ur liking and when u r done just close it. give it 5-10 sec to shutdown properly and then run it again and continue with ur work. i tried that and my column settings are saved and it starts with same settings everytime.

Sb Lover
06.09.11, 14:38
So it's just not me with the problem. Good to know.

Does it save your column edits? Like when you change the size of a column or remove it completely, does mRatio save it for you? Because for me it doesn't.

just sometimes !

iwabo
06.09.11, 15:07
That's really strange. I actually tried that by quickly doing the column changes and then turning off and saving it by pressing the "close and save" button on the left side. Weird it doesn't save it for me. It actually doesn't even take long to save (because there are no torrents in it yet). Maybe it's a Win7 x64 related problem?

Pickle
06.09.11, 15:13
Do you have any problems with trackers like IPT and ThePlace? Torrents hang at starting..

Rebound
06.09.11, 15:15
@all: Please note for reporting bugs or posting suggestions, use our bugtracker: http://www.sb-innovation.de/project.php?projectid=1

illuminati_2k
06.09.11, 16:12
That's really strange. I actually tried that by quickly doing the column changes and then turning off and saving it by pressing the "close and save" button on the left side. Weird it doesn't save it for me. It actually doesn't even take long to save (because there are no torrents in it yet). Maybe it's a Win7 x64 related problem?

i am also using it on windows 7 x64 but it works for me.

Do you have any problems with trackers like IPT and ThePlace? Torrents hang at starting..

no they dont hang but my stats are not getting properly updated.

anon
06.09.11, 18:37

Known bug, the Member build fixes that.

Sb Lover
08.09.11, 23:49
I have a problem not in the program but when close it like Utorrent I thought that it will be minimized but no !!
can you fixe tha in the new one ? ( close only from the task bar like utorrent )
or just add a notification window when you try to close it to warn you

The248
09.09.11, 00:32
You mean something like "Close to tray icon" ? I can do that.
If you don't mind add the request to "Features" like you did with the bug, so everyone knows when it's going to be available.

izmirbeyi
13.09.11, 03:22
i need utorrent 1.8.5 (build 17414)

anon
13.09.11, 04:05
Protip: you do not need, you want or wish.

Protip 2: you don't just ask right away, you search first.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=24858&page=10#post266669

iwabo
13.09.11, 20:51
Just a little heads up: My issue of the columns not getting saved occur both on my Win7 x64 PC and Win XP x86 laptop. NetFramework should be all installed correctly too on both systems. I really wonder what I'm doing wrong. T__T

Can you tell what the ObjectListView.dll (I think this is responsible for it right?) needs in order to work properly? I'm running with admin rights all the time so this can't be an issue I guess.

The248
15.09.11, 21:09
I think i may have found the problem, please confirm, you do not use the "X" to close mRatio, do you?
you use a button anywhere inside mRatio to close, am i right?

iwabo
16.09.11, 13:57
Yes. I basically use the close button on the left panel:

EDIT: And yes I just tested, if I use the X to close mRatio it saves my columns. =)

The248
16.09.11, 20:57
It will be fixed on 3.9.1 :top:

ParamouR
19.09.11, 10:28
for fucks sake,put the goddamn password for 3.9 version in first post man...*facepalm*

Hello calm down hit the Thanks button (Say Thanks) to view the password.

ParamouR
19.09.11, 12:03
i did already 100 times by now,it aint working,i pressed "say thanks" under "mod information" and also clicked on..here
For saying thanks to the author, please click here.

Did you check by using a different browser like Opera/Firefox/Chrome ? Browsers act differently on some site. I'm using Firefox 6.2 every thing is fine here.

Rebound
19.09.11, 13:37
Spaces in passwords make on some os problems.

The248
19.09.11, 20:03
theres no password required to download and/or extract the file
... ... lol?

Dr.house
20.09.11, 05:06
its great to see this version from mr , but i want to tell you something the248 i need you put in next version option that could make mr start automatic just when i open it in case if i reboot my pc and i want to make mr start up with OS

Sb Lover
20.09.11, 10:45
its great to see this version from mr , but i want to tell you something the248 i need you put in next version option that could make mr start automatic just when i open it in case if i reboot my pc and i want to make mr start up with OS
I already sad that :biggrin: (important with BP cheat)

ParamouR
20.09.11, 20:53

Not required to add on mratio. Just create a shortcut on your windows Startup folder. And then the next time you boot up, it will come up on its own.

The248
20.09.11, 21:27

http://www.sb-innovation.de/project.php?issueid=5#note25

mmmmm
21.09.11, 20:09
BitComet126.mRClient
BitComet128.mRClient

Any one interested in Bitspirit360.550 ? :biggrin:

nageshnarian
25.09.11, 12:14
hi i have been a member of this forum for a longtime now but started using leecher mods recently. as my upload speed is not tht great i tried to fill the gap by mratio. i am using utorrent 3 and i have memory reader and everything setup correct. i seed files with the speed for 20-50 kbps.

i am having couple of problems though. i am trying to seed a 500mb file and have setup mratio so tht it stops when it reaches the ratio of 1.5, that means it should have stopped seeding at 750mb. but its around 1 gb and still going.

my second problem is the ratio and the amount seeded is not getting sent to the tracker properly. not sure if the tracker is at fault or mratio. i tried it on ipt and TL.

the problem is like i mentioned above its a 500mb file and have uploaded around 1gb but the tracker still shows 300mb as upload.

Another problem is that sometimes wen i open mRatio the option button at bottom will not display the speed change values and Apply button which will create problems wen i wanna change my speed in next announce interval anyone else have this problem???

flux1
25.09.11, 13:36
I've problem. In "Advanced" I set for example "STOP when session upload is bigger then ~2gb" and "change speeds every 10min and set randomize ~1mb/s - 2mb/s" and APPLY. But dont stop when upload is bigger then ~2gb and speed its still this what I put at the biginning (When I add torrent file to mRatio). I do something wrong?

and 1st question. How it work Stop the torrent in .... Its only stop or start again?

iwabo
26.09.11, 12:49
Would it be possible to implement a feature that you can GROUP the torrents by tracker but still have the torrents sorted alphabetically? It seems like right now only one of these seems to work. You can have them alphabetically...but the trackers will be mixed. And if you group it by tracker you will have the torrents sorted randomly and not alphabetically.

Oh and by the way...for some reason turning on Upnp (with random port) makes mRatio crash on start.

qianbx
28.09.11, 03:37
I find a problem,if I set http proxy in mr,it will never hide my real ip.Tracker still show my real ip.
But if i set sock5 proxy,Tracker will hide my real ip.
What's wrong?

Aternus
01.10.11, 16:09
First of all, I'd like to thank The248 and all the others involved in the development of this Tool, thank you guys!

EDIT:
Added the few bugs I found to the project area...

Hope this helps :)

juniper
01.10.11, 22:50
Mratio 3.9 has stopped working with certain sites. It now times out with PTP, BCG and Sinderella. Anyone else have this issue?

15:46:44 01/Oct/11 Torrent loaded into the list ...
15:46:51 01/Oct/11 Starting waffles method by user request ...
15:46:51 01/Oct/11 Creating start announce ...
15:46:51 01/Oct/11 Successfully connected with the tracker, sending data ...
15:47:26 01/Oct/11 Timeout while waiting for data.
15:47:26 01/Oct/11 Retrying ... in 30 seconds.

mmmmm
01.10.11, 23:13
This one should fix trackers back with timeout error (tested before) .

iloveleech
02.10.11, 00:06
I'm getting an error message when using mRatio on a couple of torrents. There's a sad face next to the torrents and it says "Warning : Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection".

mmmmm
02.10.11, 01:22
Mratio 3.9 has stopped working with certain sites. It now times out with PTP, BCG and Sinderella. Anyone else have this issue?

15:46:44 01/Oct/11 Torrent loaded into the list ...
15:46:51 01/Oct/11 Starting waffles method by user request ...
15:46:51 01/Oct/11 Creating start announce ...
15:46:51 01/Oct/11 Successfully connected with the tracker, sending data ...
15:47:26 01/Oct/11 Timeout while waiting for data.
15:47:26 01/Oct/11 Retrying ... in 30 seconds.
Which client (and build) do you use?

juniper
02.10.11, 03:16
Which client (and build) do you use?

utorrent 2.21 Build 25302

mmmmm
02.10.11, 11:14
Try this one(only updated with last mC).

iloveleech
02.10.11, 20:49
I'm getting an error message when using mRatio on a couple of torrents. There's a sad face next to the torrents and it says "Warning : Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection".

Can anyone help with this?

nageshnarian
02.10.11, 21:16
same error here also but when i stop and restart the torrents it will get fixed...

iloveleech
03.10.11, 03:25
Can anyone make a uTorrent 1.8.5 build 17414 mRatio client? It can be download at Download uTorrent 1.8.5 Build 17414 - FileHippo.com (http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/6621/)

Thanks!

anon
03.10.11, 04:04
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=24858&page=10#post266669

Try that. :idunno:

nageshnarian
04.10.11, 13:36
i had update with Utorrents 2.21 with the clent file above but still the time out error and also offset and length wer out of bounce ...error...

nageshnarian
05.10.11, 10:19
This one should fix trackers back with timeout error (tested before) .

When i used this certain trackers showing error Invalid Peer ID so i rolled back to older version which seems okay...

rukawa
05.10.11, 16:09
quick question, do you still need to use memory reader when using mratio? thanks

anon
05.10.11, 18:35
quick question, do you still need to use memory reader when using mratio? thanks

I'll leave that one to you.

06.10.11, 11:18
Even after exiting/closing mRatio v3.9, I keep getting network usage.
(mRatio was used with 122 torrents on a single tracker and network usage was around: Down:15-25 kB/s Up:2-5 kB/s)

When I disconnect my DSL => no network usage

Reconnect DSL => same network usage (mRatio not running)

Log-off/Login or restart Win7 x86 and connect DSL => Idle network usage (mRatio not running)

Doesn't mRatio terminate connections from trackers/IPs after it has been closed?

DriftKing
06.10.11, 14:09
Is it possible to set upload speed to xxx kbps when number of peers xx connected ? like userenity ?

P.s. Offtopic :- curious to know why userenity is not updated since 2.2.1 ?

anon
06.10.11, 18:48
Even after exiting/closing mRatio v3.9, I keep getting network usage.
(mRatio was used with 122 torrents on a single tracker and network usage was around: Down:15-25 kB/s Up:2-5 kB/s)

When I disconnect my DSL => no network usage

Reconnect DSL => same network usage (mRatio not running)

Log-off/Login or restart Win7 x86 and connect DSL => Idle network usage (mRatio not running)

Doesn't mRatio terminate connections from trackers/IPs after it has been closed?

If mRatio.exe isn't running, then it's not the cause. If reconnecting to your DSL gives you a different IP, the traffic is likely caused by peers connecting to your non-existent, emulated client.

06.10.11, 20:12
If mRatio.exe isn't running, then it's not the cause. If reconnecting to your DSL gives you a different IP, the traffic is likely caused by peers connecting to your non-existent, emulated client.

Yes, after reconnecting I get a new IP (dynamic).

But in real uT client, after torrents are stopped or the app is exited, theres no extra network traffic and I get idle network usage.

Does this mean that the real uT client terminates connection with peers while mRatio's emulated uT client doesn't? Is this mRatio's normal behavior?

I've to log-off/log-in every time to terminate connections with peers?

(I've tried mRatio with emulated uT client only with MR)

@The248
Added some requests in the features section. A response will be much appreciated. Thanks.

anon
06.10.11, 20:24
Does this mean that the real uT client terminates connection with peers while mRatio's emulated uT client doesn't?

mRatio makes no peer connections to begin with...

06.10.11, 20:36
Can you please explain this part:

Does mRatio leave the configured port open even after exiting?

the traffic is likely caused by peers connecting to your non-existent, emulated client.

--

mRatio makes no peer connections to begin with...

Thats why I said mRatio's emulated uT client, not mRatio itself. But I can be wrong.

Thanks.

anon
06.10.11, 20:41
Can you please explain this part:

Others are trying to connect to you, because they don't know you aren't running uTorrent but mRatio.

06.10.11, 20:57
Others are trying to connect to you, because they don't know you aren't running uTorrent but mRatio.

Well, what happens when you stop running torrents in a real uT client or exit the uT client?

Does a real uT client disconnect from IPs/peers/'Others that are trying to connect to me'?

If yes, then why mR can't facilitate said disconnection after all torrents enter stopped state or mR is exited, resulting in unwanted network usage for a very very long time/forever???

nageshnarian
06.10.11, 21:16
i am getting this error most of the time when i open mRtio sometimes the option button in below will disappear the speed adjusting tab and laa so i cant adjust the speed values anymore...why this is happening any ideas or solutions??
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4400/erroreac.jpg

06.10.11, 21:32
@nageshnarian

I think its a possible bug. After restarting mR, it forgets the size of the Options Panel:

For the time being, use the resizer bar:

http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/15277/4ac16d152769294.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4ac16d152769294)

hunter2155
06.10.11, 23:56
When I close it and open it again it finds a problem with the application and then the app is closed automatically.

Anyone is having the same problem as me?

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64

The248
07.10.11, 00:15
@666: mRatio doesn't connect with peers. mRatio only makes traffic (very small) when it connects to the tracker to send the announce, it may be every second, it may be in 30 min periods, depending on whats the first torrent that the "Update In" reaches 0, or the first torrent to complete (100%).
When mRatio is not running (fully exit the process list) it can't produce any data, it's not possible.

@666
@nageshnarian
Use the cross to close the application, this issue will be fixed on version 3.9.1

@hunter2155
It may be related with the port you choose, and if it's the case you need to choose a different port or wait until the 3.9.1 fix.
It may also be related with you enabling upnp that for now doesn't support 64bits windows.

07.10.11, 02:17
Thank you The248 for the replies.

Please bear with me..

Currently I'm seeding about 122 torrents on a single PT using mR, it has default "Update In" time-period of 35 min.
I've not used manual update feature on any of the torrents & the "Update In" time is counting down normally on each torrent.
All icons are in 'blue' state.
But every second the usage increases @ 5-25 kB/s (as if its sending updates every second...)
Even after exiting mRatio this usage continues/keeps on increasing (mRatio.exe instance not present in task manager) [Please believe me]

I've not documented it/have no proof: a few days ago, I used mR+uT emul+MR for 6 hrs straight on the same PT with 100+ torrs. But at the end of my DSL pppoe session (i.e. after 6 hrs), got about 100 mb usage.

I'll post soon along with snaps...

Thanks again for all the help! :top:.

The248
07.10.11, 21:12
You are using windows 7, do this:

Start -> Run -> type in resmon
Go to network and see whats causing the data transfer.

SBI_Freak
08.10.11, 09:40
First of all, thank you for the great work, The248. I was using mR38 and switched it to mR39 two days ago. Everything went fine till this morning. When I woke up I saw all torrents were in the status of Announcing, tried to update all torrents but nothing changed. So I closed the program, rebooted pc and even reinstalled mR39 and mR38 . It still gives the error of Announcing or Starting and doesn't connect to any trackers. Btw, I have tried to connect a lot of trackers I connected yesterday. It is still the same. :(

http://thumbnails47.imagebam.com/15300/1a3a6b152992580.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/1a3a6b152992580)

Edit: It stucks at Starting all the time.

nageshnarian
08.10.11, 11:12
i also have problem with some tracker especially with chinese trackers...error offset length out of bound and button will be in yellow color will it cause problem ????? but the torrent will seeding without any problem...will this cause any problem with account ???

The248
08.10.11, 18:32
@SBI_Freak post here the client file (.mRClient) that you are using.

@nageshnarian that happens when the tracker takes ages to send tiny amount of data, you should have no problem

mmmmm
09.10.11, 02:17
i had update with Utorrents 2.21 with the clent file above but still the time out error
There was a bug but fixed so any other timeout related to tracker.

When i used this certain trackers showing error Invalid Peer ID so i rolled back to older version which seems okay...
Its related to tracker itself not to the client or mR ,there was a post by The248 explain that .

SBI_Freak
09.10.11, 03:19
@SBI_Freak post here the client file (.mRClient) that you are using.
Here you are:

The248
09.10.11, 14:25
Everything seems fine with the client file.
Are you sure nothing is blocking mRatio? (firewall, antivirus, router, ...)

hunter2155
09.10.11, 16:43
I already tried different ports but the program keeps closing, it only works when I open it for the first time and configure it.

The248
09.10.11, 17:24
Don't enable upnp.

SBI_Freak
09.10.11, 18:09
Everything seems fine with the client file.
Are you sure nothing is blocking mRatio? (firewall, antivirus, router, ...)I'm 100% sure. Nothing is blocking mRatio. Listening port is green. It was working 2 days ago and when I woke up I saw it was stucked at Starting.
I once enabled memory reader. Since then, no torrent is working.

The248
09.10.11, 18:15
Re-download mRatio and start from zero on a new named folder.

SBI_Freak
09.10.11, 20:25
Re-download mRatio and start from zero on a new named folder.Same result. :(

The248
09.10.11, 20:30
Does it happen in all trackers? is there any information on the error log? what about the per/torrent log, what does it say there?

SBI_Freak
09.10.11, 20:44
Does it happen in all trackers? is there any information on the error log? what about the per/torrent log, what does it say there?Yes, it happens in all trackers.

20:32:24 09.Oct.11 Torrent loaded into the list ...
20:32:24 09.Oct.11 Torrent is starting by user request ...
20:32:24 09.Oct.11 Creating start announce ...
20:32:24 09.Oct.11 Denenen işlem aşvurulan nesne türü için desteklenmiyor
20:32:24 09.Oct.11 Retrying connection with the tracker ... in 30 seconds.
20:32:54 09.Oct.11 Denenen işlem aşvurulan nesne türü için desteklenmiyor
20:32:54 09.Oct.11 Retrying connection with the tracker ... in 60 seconds.
20:33:54 09.Oct.11 Denenen işlem aşvurulan nesne türü için desteklenmiyor
20:33:54 09.Oct.11 Retrying connection with the tracker ... in 90 seconds.
20:35:24 09.Oct.11 Denenen işlem aşvurulan nesne türü için desteklenmiyor
20:35:24 09.Oct.11 Retrying connection with the tracker ... in 120 seconds.
20:37:24 09.Oct.11 Denenen işlem aşvurulan nesne türü için desteklenmiyor
20:37:24 09.Oct.11 Retrying connection with the tracker ... in 150 seconds.
20:39:54 09.Oct.11 Denenen işlem aşvurulan nesne türü için desteklenmiyor
20:39:54 09.Oct.11 Retrying connection with the tracker ... in 180 seconds.
20:42:54 09.Oct.11 Denenen işlem aşvurulan nesne türü için desteklenmiyor
20:42:54 09.Oct.11 Retrying connection with the tracker ... in 210 seconds.
20:46:24 09.Oct.11 Denenen işlem aşvurulan nesne türü için desteklenmiyor
20:46:24 09.Oct.11 Retrying connection with the tracker ... in 240 seconds.

I don't know what "Denenen işlem aşvurulan nesne türü için desteklenmiyor" means.

http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/15325/99b257153241418.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/99b257153241418)
Btw, I use mRatio in English and have just seen a clerical error. It must be "Additional", not "Adicional". I guess it's in your main language, Portuguese. :)

The248
09.10.11, 20:51
That text is based on you computer language, you should know :S
From google (detect Turkish) = The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referenced

Are you using a proxy?
If you are not, then something is blocking the connection, it may be on your computer, your home network (if you have one), your internet provider or the tracker itself (it's unlikely since it happens in all trackers)
The green port, only means you can receive connections it doesn't mean you can create a connection.

---
Yep, that's in portuguese, i will translate that.

SBI_Freak
09.10.11, 21:15
I know it's Turkish but don't understand what it means. Sometimes original language is better to understand. :)
I'm not using a proxy. I've just checked firewall, antivirus and network configurations and nothing is wrong. mRatio is allowed everywhere. As I said before, it just happened. It was working fine. I woke up and saw it was stucked at Announcing. After restarting mRatio, it was stucked at Starting. Nobody touched any settings.
I just think it might be because of enabling and then disabling memory reader.
I stopped firewall, antivirus and retried to connect. It's still the same. I can connect to trackers by Vuze but not by mRatio.

The248
10.10.11, 00:09
what trackers are we talking about?
does the favicons work?

SBI_Freak
10.10.11, 07:49
what trackers are we talking about?
does the favicons work?AHD, HDChina, HD-bits.net, TTi, GFT, all trackers. Favicon works fine at all trackers as you can see at the screenshot below but GFT. I deleted the torrent of GFT and the others are still at Starting, also unticked Configure Options-Show trackers FavIcons. It ain't working now but worked fine until 2 days back.

http://thumbnails42.imagebam.com/15331/b74af3153307261.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b74af3153307261)

DriftKing
10.10.11, 10:53
I am currently using more than 500 torrent in mRatio with ut 2.2.1 now I want to change my client emulation with 3.0. So it is possilbe to change client emulation with together 500 torrents at a time ? Or I have to change individually to all torrent ?

SBI_Freak
10.10.11, 11:30
I am currently using more than 500 torrent in mRatio with ut 2.2.1 now I want to change my client emulation with 3.0. So it is possilbe to change client emulation with together 500 torrents at a time ? Or I have to change individually to all torrent ?Delete all torrents from mRatio and add them together with 3.0. It's easier.

leechmodder
10.10.11, 13:21
Thanks to the coders for mRatio. This is a great program. A few suggestions that you might want to implement in future versions:

1) When you click on a torrent in the main window, it would be better if the bottom window shows the "Randomize Upload/Download" option as well -- because this is the main setting that you want to change every now and then.

2) Changing the "Randomize Upload/Download" should be possible for multiple torrents at a time -- else it is a pain -- It can be between any value and all the torrents selected for the change should have random speeds between those values.

3) When set at a certain speed, the Up/Down speeds remain constant. Although the increase and decrease is gradual, shouldn't it vary somewhere between 0-2kb every second.

I want to check out the latest version...I am still not a member...Argh...

DriftKing
10.10.11, 13:59
Delete all torrents from mRatio and add them together with 3.0. It's easier.

but I didn't saved torrents files and it will take age to redownload. so looking for any other option.

Hackslash
10.10.11, 15:29
Sagt mal warum crasht mRatio 3.9 wenn ich den Port ändern will und/oder UPnP einstelle?
Es lässt sich nach umstellung nicht mehr starten ich muss erst die Config löschen dann startet es wieder.
W7x64

anon
10.10.11, 19:25
I want to check out the latest version...I am still not a member...Argh...

Sucks, eh :dabs:

Sagt mal warum crasht mRatio 3.9 wenn ich den Port ändern will und/oder UPnP einstelle?
Es lässt sich nach umstellung nicht mehr starten ich muss erst die Config löschen dann startet es wieder.
W7x64

If you can post in English, that'd be good.

iwabo
10.10.11, 19:30
W7x64
He is asking why it crashes when he wants to change the port or enables upnp.

The thing is, upnp is a known problem on 64bit systems and it is getting worked on. As for the crashing when changing port: It usually happens when µTorrent (or possibly other clients too) try to use the same port.

The248
10.10.11, 21:32
AHD, HDChina, HD-bits.net, TTi, GFT, all trackers. Favicon works fine at all trackers as you can see at the screenshot below but GFT. I deleted the torrent of GFT and the others are still at Starting, also unticked Configure Options-Show trackers FavIcons. It ain't working now but worked fine until 2 days back.

image (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b74af3153307261)
Does the trackers have multiple announces? on the tracker column does it appear the right url?

I am currently using more than 500 torrent in mRatio with ut 2.2.1 now I want to change my client emulation with 3.0. So it is possilbe to change client emulation with together 500 torrents at a time ? Or I have to change individually to all torrent ?

Right now you can't, it will be possible in a future version.
What you can try (not sure if it works), make a clean mRatio installation on another folder, select all the .mRSave files from "mRatioTorrents", drag and drop em unto mRatio window, select the emulation you want and see what happens.
Not tested.

He is asking why it crashes when he wants to change the port or enables upnp.

The thing is, upnp is a known problem on 64bit systems and it is getting worked on. As for the crashing when changing port: It usually happens when µTorrent (or possibly other clients too) try to use the same port.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/project.php?issueid=35

peter81
11.10.11, 02:22
Hi!

Thank you guys for the mRatio. I like this program.:top: I use two not so popular clients: rTorrent and Transmission. Now i am looking for these clients files. Can anybody make these client files?

Thank you in advance.

DriftKing
11.10.11, 08:57
Well wondering mR not work for me at PTM. I downloaded few torrents from PTM from my snatchlists. and set them to 100 % for be seeder added them to mR with ut 2.2.1 but in 30 torrents only 2 works ( they also shown Fav icon) and other 28 just show as STARTING ! I tired couple of time but not success ! any solution ? btw the same client work fine at BTN SCD HDC PTP etc.

The248
11.10.11, 12:56
check the column tracker and post here the url (remove the passkey)
or just send me a torrent that doesn't work and i will check it out.

SBI_Freak
11.10.11, 20:15
Does the trackers have multiple announces? on the tracker column does it appear the right url?No, they don't. Yes, it appears the right url. I formatted my pc today and it's still a problem. added mRatio and the ports it uses to the whitelist of antivirus, windows firewall. However, still can't connect to any trackers by mRatio :( I'll let you connect to my computer via TeamViewer to find out what is wrong with mRatio if you like.

hunter2155
12.10.11, 17:29
I figured that it only freezes when I choose to use always the same port option (I've already tried multiple ports in this option) and if I choose randomize ports it doesn't happen, but i think in order to successfully cheating I need to be connected to the tracker so how am I going to do that randomizing ports?

Thanks for the help.

SBI_Freak
12.10.11, 20:59
I figured that it only freezes when I choose to use always the same port option (I've already tried multiple ports in this option) and if I choose randomize ports it doesn't happen, but i think in order to successfully cheating I need to be connected to the tracker so how am I going to do that randomizing ports?

Thanks for the help.Allow port range from your router such as 45670-45679.

CoCoLoCo
13.10.11, 17:39
Nice work The248!

I´m trying use it in ADC (AsianDVDClub), but i get: "Incorrect badcode data".

Can someone help me?

;)

The248
13.10.11, 20:13

Thanks for the help.
- You are using 64bits -> Don't enable upnp , it's only fixed on 4.0
- Don't use ports that are already in use (example: using the same port as utorrent), this will be fixed on 3.9.1
- It works with random ports because it uses a port that is not in use

@SBI_Freak, give me some time and i will make a special debug version that will give more detailed information on this annoying error

Nice work The248!

I´m trying use it in ADC (AsianDVDClub), but i get: "Incorrect badcode data".

Can someone help me?

;)
Does the log contain any information?

CoCoLoCo
13.10.11, 20:20
Is, sure. Here it is:

The248
13.10.11, 20:32
Edit you post men, you are supplying private information.

Estás a fornecer informaçġes privadas num forum publico, apaga isto:

GET /passkey/ ***** /announce?info_hash= ***** &peer_id=-UT3000- **** &port=40355&uploaded =0&downloaded=0&left=0&corrupt=0&key=451C128B&even t=started&numwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id=1&ipv6= ***** HTTP/1.1
Host: announce.asiandvdclub.org
User-Agent: uTorrent/3000(25583)
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Connection: Close
]

I've already saved the information.
Could someone please clear all his post, it contains private information, both visible and not so visible.

CoCoLoCo
13.10.11, 22:56
Sorry, wont happen again. :|

The248
14.10.11, 01:06
Sorry, wont happen again. :|
It makes me no difference i just don't want people to get banned.

as for the error, the website is trying to redirect the announce.
does anyone know if this is the only site doing this? or there are more?

qianbx
15.10.11, 06:41
After my tested only deluge and transmission client can compatible all tracker.But the transmission client is too old.Anyone can update it?Thanks

nageshnarian
15.10.11, 08:06
can i know what is member title?///

Rebound
15.10.11, 13:43
can i know what is member title?///

Check FAQ: vBulletin FAQ (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_member_title)

pepi
20.10.11, 14:15
Thanks!! what does it mean 3.8: "Partial" support for multiannounce? Doesnt it work properly?

anon
20.10.11, 19:04
It does... but the way it's coded makes it more of a workaround than a proper fix.

matrixcoder
22.10.11, 11:42
can i have utorrent 3.0 (build 25756) client?

Giangiotto
23.10.11, 22:21
Any chance this Mratio thing can get a client file for U-torrent 25806?

anon
23.10.11, 22:23
Not... yet.

Giangiotto
23.10.11, 22:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja06DJrFe5E

ErRor
23.10.11, 23:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja06DJrFe5E
what makes this connected to this thread?:icon_angry[1]:

Giangiotto
23.10.11, 23:39
what makes this connected to this thread?:icon_angry[1]:

See post #123
(http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-3-9-a-27095/index9.html#post282510)

leechmodder
24.10.11, 06:44
Using mRatio, the torrents show up twice in the bonus list at BTN quite often. Why is it so?

Giangiotto
24.10.11, 17:21
Are you cheating on the same torrent you're downloading?

If so, stop it. It's risky and quite frankly fairly dumb from a logic point of view.
Just pick some gigantic torrent with lots of leechers, download the torrent file, pretend you're at 100% and cheat on tha ìt one.

iwabo
24.10.11, 17:31
Not having the BTN problem here so it must be you.

leechmodder
24.10.11, 17:50
Are you cheating on the same torrent you're downloading?

If so, stop it. It's risky and quite frankly fairly dumb from a logic point of view.
Just pick some gigantic torrent with lots of leechers, download the torrent file, pretend you're at 100% and cheat on tha ìt one.

I am not cheating on the same torrent that I am downloading! and yes, I am jumping as a seeder on popular torrents.

Not having the BTN problem here so it must be you.

This doesn't happen all the time. As,I said, it happens often. Other times, everything is normal. Donno why? Even if it is me, I want to know why is this happening?

Giangiotto
24.10.11, 18:52
I am not cheating on the same torrent that I am downloading! and yes, I am jumping as a seeder on popular torrents.

Oh alright then. Just making sure because that could have been it

matrixcoder
26.10.11, 07:27
hi,

in mRatio 3.9 every time when i click the option "use always this port", and input my port number, save it, then i close and restart mRatio 3.9, then mRatio 3.9 crashes, gives error.

This is happening every time, coder kindly check this problem and fix it as soon as possible

Waiting for the solution

thanks a lot

iwabo
26.10.11, 12:02
^
This was reported many times already. It is even in the bug tracker. You should have checked that first. ;)
mRatio crashes when the fixed port is already in use (for example by µTorrent) and this issue will be fixed in the next version.

easyratio
29.10.11, 20:24
anyone can post 3.9.1 changelog?

thanks.

anon
29.10.11, 23:55
anyone can post 3.9.1 changelog?

thanks.

We have a few reasons not to do so.

waro-waro
03.11.11, 15:54
I have a question about why is anyone able to download this tool, shouldnt it be something more closed to registered members so we can stay under the radar:top:

anon
03.11.11, 15:57
why is anyone able to download this tool, shouldnt it be something more closed to registered members so we can stay under the radar:top:

What's the difference besides 5 minutes of registering?

And there is a version that's "more closed".

mmmmm
05.11.11, 02:42
uTorrent300_build25756.mRClient

madsurfer
06.11.11, 03:46
I've got a little problem, every time open mratio.exe and utorrent is already open, mratio crashes.
what could be the problem?

TY

anon
06.11.11, 03:55
I've got a little problem, every time open mratio.exe and utorrent is already open, mratio crashes.
what could be the problem?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/project.php?issueid=35

Using the same port as another app on mR makes the latter go boom.

seitan
08.11.11, 19:47
it´s posibble to use WM in mratio 3.9?

anon
08.11.11, 19:49
it´s posibble to use WM in mratio 3.9?

Why do you think it wouldn't be?

seitan
08.11.11, 19:58
im sorry i find my problem.... it´s all ok now... thnks anyway

Megaplex
08.11.11, 20:23
Hi guys, is there Client for uTorrent300_build25824

Sb Lover
08.11.11, 21:51
Hi need clients please
uTorrent300_build25824
uTorrent 3.0 bulid 25806
µTorrent 2.2.0 build 24402
utorrent 3.0 Bulid 25683
uTorrent 3.0 Build 25683
:frown:

anon
09.11.11, 02:51
Hi guys, is there Client for uTorrent300_build25824

Hi need clients please
uTorrent300_build25824

Nope. Last builds aren't publicly available.

arsenal
09.11.11, 15:14
In this version of mratio,there is an option of changing speeds in certain time.So,won't the moderators of trackers get suspicious that the upload speed is changing after a regular interval???

leechmodder
09.11.11, 15:56
In this version of mratio,there is an option of changing speeds in certain time.So,won't the moderators of trackers get suspicious that the upload speed is changing after a regular interval???
No this behaviour is similar to utorrent. utorrent never transfers at a particular speed all the time now does it? :)

mmmmm
10.11.11, 01:31
uTorrent220_build24402.mRClient
Added [IP][IPv6] (updated with last C)

uTorrent300_build25583.mRClient
uTorrent300_build25683.mRClient
(updated with last C)

Those clients already made before (just update)

iwabo
10.11.11, 07:29
Just wondering because 3.9 came rather quick after the other version: How long do you think will it take before 3.91 (or 4.0) will hit the public? Just curious =)

fi3ryicy
14.11.11, 18:18
i need help.. i'm not sure if i have done it right to get mRatio 3.9 working..

the log shows http/1.1 404 not found and i cant scrape or update the tracker..

what should i do to fix this problem?

anon
14.11.11, 19:24
Quickest way would be to post the log so that The248 can see what's wrong. Maybe even tell us which tracker of the countless ones in existence you're talking about, too.

fi3ryicy
15.11.11, 02:07
Quickest way would be to post the log so that The248 can see what's wrong. Maybe even tell us which tracker of the countless ones in existence you're talking about, too.

hi anon, im not too sure how to copy the log or where to locate the log file, but the message is exactly what i typed previously,

Date Message
07:52:25 15/Nov/11 HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

i've attached 3 pics, 1 is the screenshot of the error message in the log, the 2nd is the tracker name, the last pic is the connection setting.. hope it helps..

anon
15.11.11, 02:25
TPB shut down their trackers some time ago now. Hence the error message.

I have absolutely no idea of why you'd load one of their torrents on a cheating tool, by the way.

fi3ryicy
15.11.11, 02:37
the torrent is a recent torrent.. im trying to get my seed ratio up to see if my download speed improves..

on my utorrent tracker list i do not see any piratebay tracker but when i use the memory reader, it generates the tracker as piratebay tracker..

im aware that the piratebay tracker has cease to function, just not sure why it is the tracker is designated as the piratebay tracker when i have many other trackers in my tracker list in utorrent :confused:

anon
15.11.11, 03:18
the torrent is a recent torrent.. im trying to get my seed ratio up to see if my download speed improves..

It's clear you're new to this.

saebrtooth
15.11.11, 11:04
@fi3ryicy
TPB as its a public tracker there is no need to cheat as there is no ratio

iwabo
15.11.11, 12:45
Especially because mRatio doesn't let you download the files anyways. So it's pointless on many levels.

TPB is a public tracker. This is the reason the speed sucks. Just wait or get what you want from a private tracker. However, first you should look more into the details of torrenting.

Nexsus
15.11.11, 22:42
Hi, I have one question. Everything works perfect, but how can I become connectable? Every time I use uTorrent (not cheating) I am connectable, but when I use mRatio - unconnectable. Thanks:smile:

iwabo
15.11.11, 22:57
^
Sounds like the port you are using in mRatio is not open?

ParamouR
16.11.11, 10:38
Hi, I have one question. Everything works perfect, but how can I become connectable? Every time I use uTorrent (not cheating) I am connectable, but when I use mRatio - unconnectable. Thanks:smile:

Pretty obvious, you can't use a xx port on more than one application it gets confused if you do on more than one app. I'll tell you what I do is, first I start mRatio until I get the connected logo at the bottom and then start the uTorrent. That way my main thing of mRatio getting connected is solved because for me it is more important that mRatio reports properly than uT :gsmile:

anon
16.11.11, 15:11
I'll tell you what I do is, first I start mRatio until I get the connected logo at the bottom and then start the uTorrent. That way my main thing of mRatio getting connected is solved because for me it is more important that mRatio reports properly than uT :gsmile:

Won't that make you unconnectable in uTorrent, if mRatio bound to its same port first?

ParamouR
16.11.11, 17:56
Won't that make you unconnectable in uTorrent, if mRatio bound to its same port first?
1) Yes it does make you UN-connectable on uT with a small red icon, but it doesn't matter to me as I already have a good internet, I don't mind losing some speed due to that :wsmile:

----

2) Well If I do the opposite, starting uT with some torrent running till the Green Connectable icon appear, then starting any torrent in mR will give you this icon 12013 (no incoming connection) still it doesn't matter your reports are still getting reported properly[TESTED].

So basically the 2nd one is better. Sorry for the 1st option if anyone thing its of no good.

instrument
17.11.11, 01:13
did this version fix the multiple tracker problem? on TD using 1 single tracker and manually adding it to RM stopped working for me. is it happening to any 1 else as well ?

edit: nvm it did but on TD still doesnt seem to update on tracker even tho mratio says no error and uploading fine.

mmmmm
18.11.11, 23:51
uTorrent300_build25824.mRClient :top:

The248
19.11.11, 23:41
Version 3.9.1 is out.

@Moderators: please change topic tittle

anon
19.11.11, 23:43
Done. I also owe you the updated Spanish translation, I hope to get it done this weekend.

mattiiss
20.11.11, 01:28
Hi! Ty for this program!

I use uTorrent build 25803 but i cant find it in the list. I got 40 mb upload from this program but it didnt work after that..

atlantis
20.11.11, 15:59
Hi guys, can someone make a client file for uTorrent 3.0 Build 26473 ?

anon
20.11.11, 19:07
Hi guys, can someone make a client file for uTorrent 3.0 Build 26473 ?

No.

thepunshier
20.11.11, 19:35
Hi guys, can someone make a client file for Azureus 4.7.0.1?

SBfreak
20.11.11, 19:53
Hi guys, can someone make a client file for Azureus 4.7.0.1?

Lol this had to be on purpose,it's the exact same message,different client :lool:

atlantis
20.11.11, 23:42
but why ? :eek:

anon
20.11.11, 23:43
Client files for the latest builds aren't publicly available, that's the policy.

atlantis
20.11.11, 23:48
do you mean latest stable build :confused: , and all clients are save to use from this tool ? in the oldest versions some client versions were bugged but I gues all are same now ? with the right settings for the specific tracker ofc :rolleyes:

ParamouR
21.11.11, 04:15
do you mean latest stable build :confused: , and all clients are save to use from this tool ? in the oldest versions some client versions were bugged but I gues all are same now ? with the right settings for the specific tracker ofc :rolleyes:
its simple because you lack the Member user title, which is necessary to get access to them.

peepin
21.11.11, 10:55
1:
I'm translating mRatio in chinese but can not find the string ID accordingly .
Please tell me which string ID is for that .

2:
No matter what you type in string 346 it always appear in english as below:
- Only takes effect after restarting mRatio.
- Leave it blank if don't want to use it.

mmmmm
21.11.11, 12:09
in the oldest versions some client versions were bugged but I gues all are same now ? with the right settings for the specific tracker ofc :rolleyes:
Which clients versions and builds ?

atlantis
21.11.11, 14:10
I dont remember I said old versions, which didnt have utorrent, so are all clients are same now or ?

anon
21.11.11, 17:04
They're safe to use now. This is 3.9.1, not 2.1.5. A ton of stuff has been added, fixed...

The248
21.11.11, 20:04
1:
I'm translating mRatio in chinese but can not find the string ID accordingly .
Please tell me which string ID is for that .
Confirmed, my bad, it will be fixed on 4.0.2.

No matter what you type in string 346 it always appear in english as below:
- Only takes effect after restarting mRatio.
- Leave it blank if don't want to use it.
If you choose the portuguese language, you will see that the translation is working.
346 = Tooltip on Ip/Hostname textbox. am i right? is that the one you are talking about?

peepin
22.11.11, 02:33
If you choose the portuguese language, you will see that the translation is working.
346 = Tooltip on Ip/Hostname textbox. am i right? is that the one you are talking about?

Yes, I'm talking about additional information for IP/Hostname to report to tracker.
I've chosen language for string 346 in Italian , Romanian , Turkish , Portuguese . All will appear in English .
Is this only my problem ?

The248
22.11.11, 20:02
Yes, I'm talking about additional information for IP/Hostname to report to tracker.
I've chosen language for string 346 in Italian , Romanian , Turkish , Portuguese . All will appear in English .
I've just downloaded this available rar and run it on a new folder and it worked fine (see attachments).
Does the other tooltip translations work? or is it a global tooltip translation problem?
If it works all except that one, send me the translated file, with 346 translated to test and see if it works here and we will figure it out from there.

peepin
23.11.11, 13:24
I've just downloaded this available rar and run it on a new folder and it worked fine (see attachments).
Does the other tooltip translations work? or is it a global tooltip translation problem?
If it works all except that one, send me the translated file, with 346 translated to test and see if it works here and we will figure it out from there.

http://img5.imagetwist.com/i/00686/4o1o0a9vofiv.JPG
http://img5.imagetwist.com/i/00686/a7ldjb82xzer.JPG

No,it's not a global problem.

Here is Chinese translation for mRatio 3.9.1 :

The248
23.11.11, 19:46
I have no idea on what's going on, but it's working fine here. (see attachment)

Did you try doing a clean install?
What about version 3.9? and 3.8?

Does anyone face the same problem? can anyone test and post some feedback?

XiaBoruoxo
24.11.11, 19:07
Quick question, what happens if my internet connection drops while mRatio is running in the background, long enough for a tracker to flush my torrents, then internet connection comes back on--Does the fake uploaded data during offline time get accumulated and announced again?

Thanks!

peepin
25.11.11, 03:31
Did you try doing a clean install?
What about version 3.9? and 3.8?

I do try to install it to a different root folder but problem still maintain .(version 3.7.1 , 3.8 , 3.9 tested in winXPsp3 & win2003)
Seeing your attachment it should be a problem in my system.

ParamouR
25.11.11, 06:47
Quick question, what happens if my internet connection drops while mRatio is running in the background, long enough for a tracker to flush my torrents, then internet connection comes back on--Does the fake uploaded data during offline time get accumulated and announced again?

Thanks!
if your connection is offline when the update in comes then the data is not send. You need to redo the cheat.

XiaBoruoxo
27.11.11, 21:07
Exception: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream. {in Torrents tab, Add Wizard}

What does it mean in layman's terms?
I get that only in 1 of my torrents from Bibliotik. everything else is green flag.

thanks all

faww
28.11.11, 03:29
hi friends....

i just find this site on google and i downloaded your tool Version 3.9.1

im uploading like 20 files with 4mb upload speed each but my ratio in the the torrent site is not going up...is it not working or im doing it wrong?

thanx so much

anon
28.11.11, 05:30
Go to Google again. Find the key element missing in your post.

iwabo
28.11.11, 19:53
^
You mean liek this? Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brain.exe)

:rolling_eyes:

mRPTLuS
29.11.11, 12:39

Chinese Simplified for mRatio 3.9.1

thanks you !

mRPTLuS
29.11.11, 12:49
Chosen language for string 337 , All will appear in English ,The same problem.

XiaBoruoxo
01.12.11, 14:04
Is there any way to automatically start all torrents when mRatio starts up?

Exception: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream. {in Torrents tab, Add Wizard}
I'm still curious what this means because I saw the red flag in one other torrent from another site. so it has to be something inside the torrent file that triggers this.

The248
01.12.11, 15:03
I do try to install it to a different root folder but problem still maintain .(version 3.7.1 , 3.8 , 3.9 tested in winXPsp3 & win2003)
Seeing your attachment it should be a problem in my system.

Is there any other string that doesn't get translated?
mRPTLuS is reporting 337, does that work on your system?
do this quick test, take any other translation string that works and put it on 346 spot and see if it then works, it may sound stupid but test it out if you don't mind, it may be related with some special char

I'm still curious what this means because I saw the red flag in one other torrent from another site. so it has to be something inside the torrent file that triggers this.
Most likely, your torrent file is damaged (probably not fully downloaded), redownload it or try adding it to utorrent and see if utorrent can open it.

mRPTLuS
03.12.11, 04:32
Thanks The248.
I want to offer some suggestions and feedback problems,You can provide your contact mail?
Because some of the feedback problem in here is not easy.
My English level is low, please bear with.

SomeGuy
03.12.11, 11:11
mRPTLuS "For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker" http://www.sb-innovation.de/project.php?projectid=1 :)

The248
03.12.11, 23:10
What he said ^^

mRPTLuS
04.12.11, 10:18
What he said ^^

Poor standard of English......
May not be able to discuss.:rolleyes:

saebrtooth
04.12.11, 14:27
Poor standard of English......
May not be able to discuss.:rolleyes:

if its poor english preventing you from "discussing" then how does getting The248's email going to help you with communicating better?

mRPTLuS
04.12.11, 16:25
if its poor english preventing you from "discussing" then how does getting The248's email going to help you with communicating better?

Use the Google translation tool。:rolling_eyes:
I'm just worried about this problem.......

anon
04.12.11, 19:41

Good question.

Use the Google translation tool。:rolling_eyes:

You can use it in the bugtracker too. We won't bite! :gsmile:

mhd90
06.12.11, 18:54
thank u but why it did not work with scc and chinahdtv ????????????? if it work can u tell us the method ??

anon
06.12.11, 21:23
thank u but why it did not work with scc and chinahdtv ?????????????

That's a good question. Why doesn't it work on SCC and ChinaHDTV, mhd90? Can you tell us exactly which problems you're facing?

mhd90
06.12.11, 21:59
thank u for your reply the peroblem is : for chinahdtv
http://i42.tinypic.com/6h01hy.png
and for scc :
http://i40.tinypic.com/2ztfz2s.png

atlantis
06.12.11, 22:44
Can you make better picture of this ? I dont see anything from these

anon
06.12.11, 23:02
Invalid peer_id and timeout waiting for data.

mhd90
06.12.11, 23:33
sorry here it is
http://i40.tinypic.com/iqkny9.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/1602009.png

nageshnarian
07.12.11, 09:00
can anybody confirm whether this working with chdbits????????? iam a new user there i have to download and upload minimum of 30 gb a month could anybody confirm wether it is okay with chdbits??

ParamouR
07.12.11, 09:13
can anybody confirm whether this working with chdbits????????? iam a new user there i have to download and upload minimum of 30 gb a month could anybody confirm wether it is okay with chdbits??
You may proceed with this tool and remember to read the CHBits thread if you <3 your account :gsmile:

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

sorry here it is
image (http://i40.tinypic.com/iqkny9.png)
image (http://i42.tinypic.com/1602009.png)
Can you login into your account ? because looking at the first image only makes me wonder that someone is banned from the tracker :couto:

nageshnarian
07.12.11, 09:18
when i try to read the chdbits thread its getting error " u have no permission to read this post " or ur user account may not have sufficient previlleage to read this post " like that error is coming what to do?

---------- Post added at 08:18 ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 ----------

when i try to read the chdbits thread its getting error " u have no permission to read this post " or ur user account may not have sufficient previlleage to read this post "

ParamouR
07.12.11, 09:21
when i try to read the chdbits thread its getting error " u have no permission to read this post " or ur user account may not have sufficient previlleage to read this post " like that error is coming what to do?
Most likely you'r looking at the wrong thread search properly this is the thread you should have your eyes on http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19092

nageshnarian
07.12.11, 09:43
in that thread ther is not mentioned about mratio everybody is rm and waffles method

atlantis
07.12.11, 12:42
Why someone keeps deleting my posts here ? I asked nageshnarian to make better picture and my post is gone ... why ???? and before that someone was asking how to see the password and i answered him and my post got deleted again ....:icon_angry[1]:

mhd90
07.12.11, 14:41
sorry here it is
image (http://i40.tinypic.com/iqkny9.png)
image (http://i42.tinypic.com/1602009.png)
can anyone solve the problem my login is clear but the mratio does not work ????????????????????????????????

anon
07.12.11, 14:41
Most likely you'r looking at the wrong thread search properly this is the thread you should have your eyes on http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19092

My guess is that he was looking at a trade thread.

in that thread ther is not mentioned about mratio everybody is rm and waffles method

Oh, no! It must be completely useless to you, then! It's not like the tips also apply to mRatio, too...

Why someone keeps deleting my posts here ? I asked nageshnarian to make better picture and my post is gone ... why ???? and before that someone was asking how to see the password and i answered him and my post got deleted again ....:icon_angry[1]:

I just checked the thread logs. The last deleted post was two days ago and your name isn't anywhere there. Are you sure it was here that you made them?

And "where is the password" people are usually noobs trying to spam their way to 10 posts, which we don't like. Deleting their posts while leaving the answers wouldn't make much sense.

leechmodder
07.12.11, 19:05

Here is your post mate. It's not deleted.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=27095&page=14#post285233

mhd90
07.12.11, 19:22
what is the torrent progtam should i use for scc ????????????
i try all of them and did not work ????????
http://i41.tinypic.com/j6ppu9.png

---------- Post added at 19:22 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

what is the torrent progtam should i use for scc ????????????
i try all of them and did not work ????????
image (http://i41.tinypic.com/j6ppu9.png)
this is the error http://i42.tinypic.com/1602009.png

The248
07.12.11, 20:13
thank u for your reply the peroblem is : for chinahdtv
image (http://i42.tinypic.com/6h01hy.png)
and for scc :
image (http://i40.tinypic.com/2ztfz2s.png)
1: If you restart mRatio (and uTorrent if is running) does it happen again but with a different value on the error?
That will probably solve your problem but if you don't mind send me the log anyway. (throw pm)

2: It took to much time for scc to respond at the announce sent and mRatio closed the connection, this could happen for many reasons, block connection, scc servers problem, slow network issue, ...
Something is wrong in the connection, your computer -> Scc, and it's likely that's on your end, because if it was scc it would happen to everyone.
Try making a clean mRatio install, check firewall permissions, check port permissions, try another torrents, ...
Or try giving us more information so we can figure it out for you :P

mhd90
07.12.11, 20:48
what kind of answer or requirment could i bring to u
can u tell me specifically
i could uplaod a photos like here
but u did not answer the question should i use utorrent or bit torrent or ..................???

nageshnarian
07.12.11, 21:06
CHD bits suceesfullly cheated at 300 kbps now i think ther is no bonus point requirement so luckily ...m ratio works fine there

mhd90
07.12.11, 21:32
what is the ideal properties for cheating on bitme ??????
i loss my account previuosly :baeh:

nageshnarian
07.12.11, 22:10
carefull on bitme usres are very loyal...

anon
07.12.11, 22:54
what is the ideal properties for cheating on bitme ??????
i loss my account previuosly :baeh:

You haven't searched the forum, have you?

mhd90
08.12.11, 00:12
You haven't searched the forum, have you?
NO I MEAN BY THE Mratio program not another
i know the waffels method but i want the maximum benefit and ratio to this kinds of site

anon
08.12.11, 01:09
Alright, I leave it to you.

The248
08.12.11, 01:43
what kind of answer or requirment could i bring to u
can u tell me specifically
i could uplaod a photos like here
but u did not answer the question should i use utorrent or bit torrent or ..................???

I didn't answered that because i didn't care about that, it's a question that anyone else can answer for you. If you don't know what's going on just use the same client and version that you use for downloading.
For example if you use uTorrent choose the same uTorrent version on mRatio but NEVER use mRatio and uTorrent at the same time on the same tracker.

As for the "timeout" problem ...
Does it happen all the time?
Does it happens on other trackers?
Does mRatio has fully permission to access the internet?
Does the mRatio port indicator ever turns green?
Does the torrent/scc works with uTorrent?
Does it work with other torrents on the same tracker?
Does mRatio log contains any extra helpful data?

You should really get some experience with mRatio and the cheating process before trying trackers more hard to cheat on.

And by the way if you want to keep me answering and helping don't ignore me just because your problem got fixed, because that's obviously what happened to the "invalid peerid" error.

nageshnarian
08.12.11, 08:10
ii had sucessfully cheated in chd bits but when i used second time for another torrent file its coming invalid peer id ? any help ????

mhd90
08.12.11, 11:28
I didn't answered that because i didn't care about that, it's a question that anyone else can answer for you. If you don't know what's going on just use the same client and version that you use for downloading.
For example if you use uTorrent choose the same uTorrent version on mRatio but NEVER use mRatio and uTorrent at the same time on the same tracker.

As for the "timeout" problem ...
Does it happen all the time?
Does it happens on other trackers?
Does mRatio has fully permission to access the internet?
Does the mRatio port indicator ever turns green?
Does the torrent/scc works with uTorrent?
Does it work with other torrents on the same tracker?
Does mRatio log contains any extra helpful data?

You should really get some experience with mRatio and the cheating process before trying trackers more hard to cheat on.

And by the way if you want to keep me answering and helping don't ignore me just because your problem got fixed, because that's obviously what happened to the "invalid peerid" error.
for the first question i know if you use uTorrent choose the same uTorrent version on mRatio but NEVER use mRatio and uTorrent at the same time on the same tracker very well
Does it happen all the time? no only for scc
Does mRatio has fully permission to access the internet? yes
Does the mRatio port indicator ever turns green? yes green and blue when seeding
Does the torrent/scc works with uTorrent? yes it work with it very well but it slow to take the download permession from the trucker
Does it work with other torrents on the same tracker? i did not try but it work with u torrent 3
thank u man for your help i am wating your answer

nageshnarian
08.12.11, 13:32
my problem is that everything works fine except the green button it showing no incoming connection ....but in tracker it is showing connectable is this become a problem??

The248
08.12.11, 16:43
for the first question i know if you use uTorrent choose the same uTorrent version on mRatio but NEVER use mRatio and uTorrent at the same time on the same tracker very well
If you know that why did you ask me then ... 2 times ...

Does the mRatio port indicator ever turns green? yes green and blue when seeding
The port indicator never turns blue, the icon that displays the state of each torrents it's not the port indicator, see this image (that you sent):
At the left bottom corner, it reads "mRatio 3.9.1 | Listening port: 24649" and then it shows an yellow icon, that's the port indicator, it shows yellow because it didn't received any connection yet, does that icon ever turns green?

Does the torrent/scc works with uTorrent? yes it work with it very well but it slow to take the download permession from the trucker
On uTorrent after adding the torrent, can you check how much time it takes for the utorrent to receive peers.

@all if you are experiencing the "invalid peerid" problem send me throw pm the mRatio log data (mRatio -> Options -> Bugs -> Log File Data)

mhd90
09.12.11, 09:06
If you know that why did you ask me then ... 2 times ...

The port indicator never turns blue, the icon that displays the state of each torrents it's not the port indicator, see this image (that you sent):
At the left bottom corner, it reads "mRatio 3.9.1 | Listening port: 24649" and then it shows an yellow icon, that's the port indicator, it shows yellow because it didn't received any connection yet, does that icon ever turns green?

On uTorrent after adding the torrent, can you check how much time it takes for the utorrent to receive peers.

@all if you are experiencing the "invalid peerid" problem send me throw pm the mRatio log data (mRatio -> Options -> Bugs -> Log File Data)
i send it to you i think there is a problem in scc trucker (time out) and the mratio refuse it when it become slow

atlantis
10.12.11, 16:00
Can someone make a client file for uTorrent 3.1 Build 26593 pls, and I think it must be a public file because the latest version is uTorrent 3.1 Build 26595

anon
12.12.11, 03:13
Do you have a copy of build 26593? There's something I want to check.

zappernator
12.12.11, 09:44
good to go with the new version but i am having an error msg while using it on Bitmetv.org "invalid peer id" the torrent won't start. Need your expertise on this one .....

ParamouR
12.12.11, 09:59
Do you have a copy of build 26593? There's something I want to check.
attached ;)

mmmmm
12.12.11, 11:53
uTorrent300_build26473.mRClient

anon
12.12.11, 18:26
attached ;)

Thanks a lot. Seems that build already sent the new "Content-Length: 0". That's what I wanted to check.

atlantis
13.12.11, 00:42
mmmmm - can you make 1 for uTorrent 3.1 Build 26593 too ?

mmmmm
13.12.11, 01:09
atlantis

Of-course

uTorrent310_build26593(No Scrape).mRClient

CerwinVega
13.12.11, 01:12
But the latest is : µTorrent Stable 3.1 build 26595? Or am i wrong?

mmmmm
13.12.11, 01:18
As forum policy, client files for the last build of uTorrent will not be made public until a new build comes out. Please don't request them.

I think that missed to this topic (to be added)

CerwinVega
13.12.11, 01:40
Okey, may i ask why?

shoulder
13.12.11, 01:42
Because it's Member Title exclusive.

anon
13.12.11, 04:06
I think that missed to this topic (to be added)

Fixed it to make it fair for unfamiliar users. Master Razor was also credited twice for the Romanian translation :happy:

atlantis
15.12.11, 23:50
mmmmm - can you please make a client file for 26595 build pls 26616 is the newest

mRPTLuS
16.12.11, 14:12
mTranslator.exe

Proposed to add the functionality to export a text document,Easy to import after editing.

Giangiotto
16.12.11, 14:52
Mratio problem.

I get "Invalid Peer_id"
utorrent version is 3.0 build 25583
Mratio client file is the correct one, by some dude called "sb-innovation.de"
Odd thing is, this worked fine when I last tried it.

bjs
16.12.11, 15:24
I am new here, so please be patient with me.

First many thanks for the great program!

I have experienced the following issue, and I am concerned if it could be detectable by the tracker. Occasionally I have some torrents stopped in mRatio with logs as:

Creating update announce ...
Successfully connected with the tracker, sending data ...
Your client are not connectable! Check your Port-configuration.
Creating stop announce ...
Successfully connected with the tracker, sending data ...
Torrent stopped.

But in the real client (uTorrent), it will try to re-connect at the next announce time. So I believe the behaviour of mRatio is slightly different from the real client.

BTW, the 'port-configuration' thing should be a problem for that specific tracker as I have never had the same problems with other trackers.

The248
16.12.11, 21:59
Problem: Tracker sent a error message: Your client are not connectable! Check your Port-configuration.
Not connectable = port blocked (on the left bottom corner of mRatio, it reads: "Listening port: xxx" and then appears an icon probably red but most likely yellow)

Solution: Unblock the port, the "icon" needs to turn green after mRatio is running for some time.

Likely cause: Firewall, router, antivirus ... anything that blocks mRatio

Use this site canyouseeme.org (http://canyouseeme.org/) to check if your port is connectable before retrying the cheating again.

Let us know if the problem persists.

BTW, the 'port-configuration' thing should be a problem for that specific tracker as I have never had the same problems with other trackers.
Because no other tracker (that i know of) forces people to have the port open before starting downloading, well obviously that tracker requires since it sent a error message saying that is required.