PDA

View Full Version : FilePile --What is it?

cainly
27.08.11, 01:20
I've been hearing this name for quite some time but I still have no clue what it is.
All I know are the members are probably very pretentious and they keep their mouths shut about the site. They even go as far as to delete all wiki's and info

anon
27.08.11, 01:58
File Pile | Know Your Meme (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/file-pile)

Aaaand that's about it.

SealLion
28.08.11, 02:01
From the weblink:

....They also claim to have created [this is good], +1, and “teh”....

Ya. Right. Them and Mr. Super-ego.

....hey often refer to the “first rule”, and use intimidating language.....

If this is actually truthful, it is not a place that you really would want to be a member of let alone visit in the 1st place. Who wants to meet someone like that while online. You would be hesitant to even post every time you see anyone that behaves like that.

....internet celebrities...

In their own minds I imagine.

...Whenever anybody breaks the first rule, file pilers usually come swarming to the site to voice their discontent....

So what do they do about it afterwards......??....take his birthday away??
Ah, ya. Ok. Sure. What-ever. ....

And almost last in the things to be said about FilePile.

Legacy

Even though the site has been dead for years, there are 2 groups on Flickr, and 1 on Steam dedicated to File Pile

And here might be some additional information. If you scroll down to the bottom of the weblink just before the useless YT video, you will see a number of different links. I didn't go and visit any of the listed links on whether or not there is additional info. I'll leave that up to you as your the one most interested in it. Have fun.:smile: