PDA

View Full Version : ebay question?

austin316
26.08.11, 19:26
Hi basically my account was suspended from there a few years ago (which wasnt my fault), but i want to know if i can get back on it with new email address, user details, new ip address. Will this get me back on. Has anyone who was suspended made a new account and have not been detected on it.

The Shutter
26.08.11, 19:29
same name & same pp account it's risky :) , contact them to solve the issue it's way better then making a new account.

austin316
26.08.11, 22:39
But if i have complete new name and new email address for paypal with same addtress will they find out. Also they said people with suspended accounts have to pay for those unpaid items. Just wondered if someone found a way past it.

The Shutter
26.08.11, 22:44
But if i have complete new name and new email address for paypal with same addtress will they find out. Also they said people with suspended accounts have to pay for those unpaid items. Just wondered if someone found a way past it.

if you did get a new name & new pp account then yes you're safe but you need to get new ip address , clear cache+history+saved passwords.

austin316
27.08.11, 19:42
Ye i got a new ip address, but what i mean my address would need to be the same, so even if i change my name or pp account wont they still know the same address.

The Shutter
27.08.11, 21:56
Ye i got a new ip address, but what i mean my address would need to be the same, so even if i change my name or pp account wont they still know the same address.

yes , just go and solve the issue with ebay .

austin316
28.08.11, 20:51
They said i have to pay for the items. What i have suggested wouldnt it work. If i have new details with same address then would they still find out. Im so desperate.

The Shutter
28.08.11, 22:35
contact the seller & ask him to cancel order due to problems with your credit card & that you can't pay he'll understand & send you a cancel confirmation.

austin316
29.08.11, 01:16
um, as i have created multiple accounts on ebay will i be able to access my first account.

The Shutter
29.08.11, 15:24
if you contacted the staff of ebay & solve the issue .