PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Awakening

yoco
18.08.11, 22:56
Release Date: January 20, 2012 (3D/2D theaters)
Studio: Screen Gems (Sony)
Director: Måns Mårlind, Björn Stein
Screenwriter: Len Wiseman, John Hlavin, Allison Burnett, J. Michael Straczynski
Starring: Kate Beckinsale, Stephen Rea, Michael Ealy, Theo James, India Eisley, Charles Dance
Genre: Action, Horror
MPAA Rating: Not Available

"Underworld Awakening" brings a stunning new dimension to the epic battle between Vampires and Lycans, as the first film in the franchise to shoot in 3D.

Kate Beckinsale, star of the first two films, returns in her lead role as the vampire warrioress Selene, who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out war to eradicate both immortal species.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUcrbUCWKQc

mammamia11
19.08.11, 00:43
fuck twilight! :D this is the real deal

SealLion
19.08.11, 00:50
Kate is such a hot vampire.

But have you noticed that lot's of movies are now going into 3D. ...seems like everyone is on the 3D-bandwagon now-a-days.

Instab
19.08.11, 01:17
But have you noticed that lot's of movies are now going into 3D. ...seems like everyone is on the 3D-bandwagon now-a-days.

3D sells. crappy movie but 3D? still win :P

i didn't like the last part. actually imho it was pretty lame compared to the other parts but kate will make me watch the new one for sure anyway :D

DriftKing
19.08.11, 01:28
Kate...........damn she is f*****g awesome...No matter movie is good or bad.Kate- name is enough :P

SealLion
19.08.11, 05:35
......but kate will make me watch the new one for sure anyway :D

Kate...........damn she is f*****g awesome...No matter movie is good or bad.Kate- name is enough :P

I know. All because of that skin-tight suit she's wearing, yes??

yoco
19.08.11, 11:19
I know. All because of that skin-tight suit she's wearing, yes??
Yes! :biggrin:

cyph3r
21.08.11, 05:02
3D sells. crappy movie but 3D? still win :P

I liked the first Underworld movie, second was ok. Hopefully this makes up for the second.

yoco
21.08.11, 10:59
I at least hope they'll explain what happened to that other guy who was in previous movies with our vampire Selene!

fuzzy
24.08.11, 09:19
I don't care much about 3D either but this has been quite a nice series, and the last movie might live up to it's reputation. :wgrin:

yoco
02.11.11, 22:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjQuYMgm9wU

yoco
20.04.12, 11:14
lol, wtf?? This movie was like only 80 minutes long. Such a disappointment!

leus
20.04.12, 16:59
Yep, it was rather short. But I have to admit I liked the 3D in the movie. Unlike other movies, the 3D effetcs in Underworld: Awakening weren't just the standard stuff. I appreciated it (Watched it in the cinema) but still the colours werent proper, like in any 3D movie.

mammamia11
22.04.12, 18:20
i watched it in cinema, was very nice! and its out in bluray u can dl it

Config
23.04.12, 17:23
One of my favorite Movie series

Jello
01.05.12, 13:35
Watched it in bluray and It turns out to be a very bad experience.