PDA

View Full Version : Cheating threads

The Shutter
17.08.11, 22:22
i was thinking about same questions that are asked on cheating thread over and over again , how about updating the 1st post of the thread with the working methods , speed , tools ...etc and making this post viewable on every page in the thread.

anon
18.08.11, 05:15
First post on all pages is manageable... now, who will go through 327 threads and let us know what works on each tracker so that people lazy enough not to do that themselves can profit? Raise your hand. :shifty:

The Shutter
18.08.11, 14:18
First post on all pages is manageable... now, who will go through 327 threads and let us know what works on each tracker so that people lazy enough not to do that themselves can profit? Raise your hand. :shifty:

not all methods are safe , so maybe adding the safe methods only for all members.

shoulder
18.08.11, 14:58
Yes, but to make this possible somebody must check all threads. :P

The Shutter
18.08.11, 15:19
Yes, but to make this possible somebody must check all threads. :P

yeah it's not that hard :tongue:

anon
18.08.11, 17:54
If people are willing to do it, then fine by me. Make a post on each thread recapping what works and what doesn't on a summarized fashion, and that information shall be moved to the first post. Enabling "first post on all pages" for the cheating section should be a 1-minute task.

The Shutter
18.08.11, 22:30
If people are willing to do it, then fine by me. Make a post on each thread recapping what works and what doesn't on a summarized fashion, and that information shall be moved to the first post. Enabling "first post on all pages" for the cheating section should be a 1-minute task.

sure :top: