PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of A Place Is This !!!!!!!!!!!

Freeloader
26.02.08, 03:06
1.wheres my english support !!!!!!

2.Ive been crawling around for hours. Theres not even one decent ENGLISH THREAD.

3.can not POST IN MANY OF THE THREADS.

4.I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD THE MAIN PROGRAMMMM.

5.are u 10 year old kids what up with all this credit crap

5.IM FUCKING PISSSSSSSEDDDD. :baeh::baeh::baeh:

6.ohh and forgot to mention the pain I had to go through when I had to register.

I WANT A REFUND for wasting my valuable time !!!

shahjinn
26.02.08, 05:06
Please dont post all your frustation on us , we welcome our users and want every one to follow rules and post to get credits . This is a forum based on German members but if you open your eyes we also have english forums too , so go and check it out , credits to be given if you post in threads section like softwares , news , faqs and tutorials and mods and tools , there you get credits for the post you do , so go ahead and increase your post counts and credits :smile:

Best Regards
shahjinn

hitman
26.02.08, 10:36
lol did he pay money that he is in the position to demand something like a customer?

you are absolutly ridiculous Freeloader this isnt a full time job if you need answers just wait a few ours till someone has read it and insulting us is a violation to our rules think obout it

Rebound
26.02.08, 13:30
Thread moved in the Feedback Section. :wink:

eisenherz11
26.02.08, 13:35
Seid ihr gerade in generöser Spiellaune, denn in den meisten Foren würde ein solcher Thread sofort zur Sperrung des rüpelhaften Unruhestifters führen :wink:

Rebound
26.02.08, 13:49
Seid ihr gerade in generöser Spiellaune, denn in den meisten Foren würde ein solcher Thread sofort zur Sperrung des rüpelhaften Unruhestifters führen :wink:

Edit:// Nach kurzer Beratung haben wir uns jetzt doch für den radikalen Weg entschieden. :biggrin:

Mfg

Rebound