Number of Torrents: 18,270

Tracker Info
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=11252

Categories
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=11254

Torrents
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=11253

Forum
The forum is open for everyone. But it is still not easy to get an invite from the forum. It is all Chinese language !
The Forum (http://www.mysilu.com/forum.php)

Classes
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=11251
power user: Must have been be a member for at least 4 weeks, have downloaded at least 500GB and have a ratio at or above 2.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=11249
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=11250
The maximum point you can get per hour is 65. But it not easy to get points compare to CHDbits . It is a complicated points system.
25,000 points = 1 invite
I usually have to seed for one month to get one invite .:stupid:

Speed: 5/10
content: tons of Remux and ISO HD movies. Some Lossless music and HD series.

One annoying Rule here: You have to download at least 5G(freeleech not counted) every 4 weeks or you will receive a warning and get banned after 1 week !

anon
10.07.11, 17:30
It's better if you use your albums and hotlink rather than uploading the images as attachments. Other than that, good job!

Blocker
10.07.11, 17:47
One annoying Rule here: You have to download at least 5G(freeleech not counted) every 4 weeks or you will receive a warning and get banned after 1 week !

Taking in consideration HD Files sizes around 5GB it will be an easy requirement if you're an active leecher

WTF
10.07.11, 18:10
Ops so now seem we have 4 trackers that have force download rule

But it not easy to get points compare to CHDbits
I usually have to seed for one month to get one invite .
Do you cheat bonus on it ?

DriftKing
10.07.11, 18:14
Do you cheat bonus on it ?

Cheating bonus = Be seeder in userenity - Its totally undetecteble. I tried at most of all tracker and cheated like hell with bonus point :D working with CHD HDC HDT FTN GFT BTN PTP PTM blah blah blah.......

WTF
10.07.11, 18:22
Cheating bonus = Be seeder in userenity - Its totally undetecteble. I tried at most of all tracker and cheated like hell with bonus point :D working with CHD HDC HDT FTN GFT BTN PTP PTM blah blah blah.......

Seem flowerorange as i remember was detected when cheat bonus on HDChina ?

flowerorange
10.07.11, 18:27
of course I cheat bonus ! or I have to seed for 1 year to buy an invite ;)

Seem flowerorange as i remember was detected when cheat bonus on HDChina ?
I cheat with mR and be detected by script. maybe using userenity is another story .

WTF
10.07.11, 18:36
I cheat with mR and be detected by script. maybe using userenity is another story .

i dont see anything different between them, just send complete flag :unsure:

zizo22
10.07.11, 20:30

it's fear enough if you will use the account, but if you a collector then good bye :D

WzT
11.07.11, 04:36
I got ban twice from HDRoad.

Resurrection
11.07.11, 05:14
The maximum point you can get per hour is 65. But it not easy to get points compare to CHDbits . It is a complicated points system.
25,000 points = 1 invite
I usually have to seed for one month to get one invite .:stupid:

Seems a lot like the Han Chinese version of SceneHD.

BTW just checked that forum and its enough to give you an epilepsy. Spammer's paradise.

Good Job on the review.

DriftKing
11.07.11, 05:39

Why ? senseless cheating ?

P.S. :- If u are seeking full bluray this is your paradise otherwise nothing can beat CHD IMHO.

WTF
11.07.11, 05:59
it's fear enough if you will use the account, but if you a collector then good bye :D

lol, i have more than 30 trackers but don't use any one. Have both hd-bits.ro, hd-torrents and ttg; no problem if you have time to cheat :P

flowerorange
11.07.11, 08:17

Maybe you should start a thread and tell your story..
A peerlist accessible HD tracker is so easy to cheat ...

zizo22
11.07.11, 09:18
lol, i have more than 30 trackers but don't use any one. Have both hd-bits.ro, hd-torrents and ttg; no problem if you have time to cheat :P

you know, if i have private tracker i will put hard rules that makes every one use the account.
and i respect every tracker put rules for that.
if don't will use the account then don't take it, hroad is a hd tracker the small file there is 5G
then if you will use the account you have just download one movie per month it's no hard at all.

but after all when i open my private tracker i will give youu account and collect it as you want :biggrin:;)

shoulder
11.07.11, 13:15
P.S. :- If u are seeking full bluray this is your paradise otherwise nothing can beat CHD IMHO.
How many do they offer?

WTF
11.07.11, 13:16
you know, if i have private tracker i will put hard rules that makes every one use the account.
and i respect every tracker put rules for that.
but after all when i open my private tracker i will give youu account and collect it as you want :biggrin:;)

lol, when opening a new tracker (or every tracker), one of the first important things is attract and maintain a decent member number. As you can see, now there are many trackers but indeed that not all of them are actually active, almost user dont care more, just things tracker offer to them and it's reputation. So they (sysop, staff,..) must work harder, uploading good contents, speed, pretime,...etc.
Not all trackers can apply force downloading rulez to their users, it's depend on the quality or level of tracker.
And for HDRoad, as other chinese trackers, they can have a huge number of members easily because of their huge population, so their rules isn't affect to users as much as other trackers.
And for your invitation, thank you but now i don't collect new trackers, just high lvl and awesome tracker only :P

DriftKing
11.07.11, 17:56
How many do they offer?

atm they have 2537 torrents of full blu ray !

shoulder
11.07.11, 21:41
Ok, but I think CHD has more than.

mirrormask
12.07.11, 06:12
Ops so now seem we have 4 trackers that have force download rule

which are the other 3 trackers with force download rules?

THC
12.07.11, 09:46
HD-Bits.ro, HD-Torrents and... Dunno :D

zizo22
12.07.11, 10:41

Did you saw CHbits before ???

shoulder
12.07.11, 10:53
HD-Bits.ro is one I know of.

zizo22
12.07.11, 11:07

but is it better than CHDbits ???

shoulder
12.07.11, 11:43
Never. :D

flowerorange
12.07.11, 12:18
which are the other 3 trackers with force download rules?

There is force D/U rule on BitmeTV and iPlay, But I dont know if they really care about this rule.
TTG goes crazy : 10G(freeleech not counted) one month !
and HDBits.ro .

Ok, but I think CHD has more than.
HDroad has better and more full bluray content than CHDbits . but CHDbits is much better than HDroad as a tracker !

WTF
12.07.11, 12:40
yeah, they are hd-bits, ttg and hd-torrents as i know

Khanna
12.07.11, 13:57

Hd-bits.ro ???
Do you mean HDbits.org ??
At Hd-bits.ro I haven't used my account for months, no download nor upload and no ban ?

flowerorange
12.07.11, 14:09
Hd-bits.ro ???
At Hd-bits.ro I haven't used my account for months, no download nor upload and no ban ?

yeah, If you download a great amount of GBs ,then you dont have to download for the rest of months. the rule there is more reasonable and just than HDroad or TTG .

shoulder
12.07.11, 14:16
HDroad has better and more full bluray content than CHDbits . but CHDbits is much better than HDroad as a tracker !
What do you mean by better?

Khanna
12.07.11, 14:33
yeah, If you download a great amount of GBs ,then you dont have to download for the rest of months. the rule there is more reasonable and just than HDroad or TTG .

hmm strange, maybe because I have a lot of upload,
sorry if I'm going off topic here, but do they give you a warning or something ?
btw where is this rule written ?

flowerorange
12.07.11, 14:38
What do you mean by better?
HDroad has great lossless Remux and many ISO bluray there.
CHDbits is good at 720p and 1080p encode

anon
12.07.11, 15:06
Hd-bits.ro ???

No, no. They mean HD-Bits.ro. Dot ro. :noes:

DriftKing
12.07.11, 18:42
HDroad has great lossless Remux and many ISO bluray there.

near 2100 release of blu ray remux if I am not wrong...

THC
12.07.11, 20:37
Stop confusing! TTG is not a HD tracker! It's a general Chinese one!

As for HD-Bits' rule: Accounts that have total traffic (download + upload) smaller than 10GB/month will be disabled after a 1-week warning. This is an average value, actually you are not forced to upload/download every month. Freelech download isn't taken into account.

So you can make a traffic of 120 GB and you won't have any problems for an entire year ;)

On HD-Torrents you have to download at least 15 GB every 3 months (quarter).

On iPLAY I don't think that rule is taken in consideration because I've never heard anyone lose his account due to this fact...

zizo22
12.07.11, 22:20
So you can make a traffic of 120 GB and you won't have any problems for an entire year

you mean HDBits or hd-bits.ro

On iPLAY I don't think that rule is taken in consideration because I've never heard anyone lose his account due to this fact...

i don't think so either, there no rules there about that.

Khanna
12.07.11, 23:17

hd-bits.ro ..........

flowerorange
13.07.11, 02:59

i don't think so either, there no rules there about that.

(New) Accounts with less than 175MB in total Upload / Download activity per month may be disabled. you can find it on iplay rule..

anon
09.05.13, 00:30
I was told the tracker is down due to admins getting busted, so thread closed.

Indigo
06.11.13, 10:43
Never been here. Always use CHDBits, HDWing, TTG, Hdbits.org for my HD content.