PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever cheated on a girl?

GymTanAndLaundry
23.06.11, 04:24
Serious question here. I haven't but I've thought about it. Some women really aren't worth being loyal to. Sorry if the post offends, I know in some cultures this kind of question would be offensive but monogamous and loyal relationships are actually quite rare where I'm from... most people are too untrusting or posessive for it. Fucking feminism :P

Instab
23.06.11, 04:46
i haven't and if i would think the girl wasn't worth it i would break up with her first anyway :happy:

Imacheater
23.06.11, 05:04
I haven't cheated on my girl. And we are honest to each other, afaik :P But I think she is trustworthy so she wouldn't cheat on me, too
With girls that ain't worth being loyal to, better break up with her, especially gold digger and slut

piratemeister
23.06.11, 11:48
What do you mean with "Cheated" ?

yoco
23.06.11, 12:00
I haven't and I don't wanna brag about how faithful I am, but in order for me to do something like this, it would have to happen something really messed up!

takomania
23.06.11, 13:23
i have.

too many times to remember.

i've had 2 mltrs which both exceeded a year, and 2009 saw me embark upon 'the summer of 5' (seeing 5 girls at the same time).

i'm even meant to be writing a blog about my exploits from 2007 -> now.

i'm not an asshole when it comes to women - seeing some of the comments above reminded me how i used to be and how i used to view guys like myself. there's a lot more to it than meets the eye for me though - it's not always about getting laid.

really, you shouldn't cheat on anyone, but hey.

it's only cheating if you get caught.

*puts on flame proof jacket*

ErRor
23.06.11, 19:42
ididnt cuz idont have a girl friend yet xD

SBfreak
23.06.11, 21:31
ididnt cuz idont have a girl friend yet xD

First honest reply :lol:

takomania
23.06.11, 23:29
i'm not lying :D

i don't expect anyone to believe me though - you don't know me :)

piratemeister
23.06.11, 23:48
What do you man with Cheat in this case ? Sorry but my english is bad.

ErRor
24.06.11, 00:07
What do you man with Cheat in this case ? Sorry but my english is bad.

two or more girls in one account XD

yoco
24.06.11, 00:07
If you had sex with another women while you're in a relationship!

ErRor
24.06.11, 00:10
If you had sex with another women while you're in a relationship!

it counts even without sex btw :D

takomania
24.06.11, 00:27
^matter of opinion :P

piratemeister
24.06.11, 08:07
no. i hadn't

Master Razor
29.09.12, 23:47
Never. Unless I really hate the girl.

anon
07.01.16, 00:29
Some historical threads were bumped today, but they missed this one.

Master Razor
07.01.16, 01:27
Never. Unless I really hate the girl.
Wow, imagine 3 years have passed. I just cannot believe it.
Naturally my response would of been very different, right now.

anon
07.01.16, 03:39
Why don't you tell us what's changed?

I have posted my views on the matter on another thread, and I'll copy them here.

I don't betray the people I love (romantically or not) and firmly believe neither should anyone else, ever. (...) cheating would not only be wrong, but also really stupid from me. It's hard as fuck to rebuild trust after something like that, and even if she never found out, I'd know and that's already bad enough.

Also, 2011 anon thought he was a god at time management until he read post no. 6 :eyebrows:

hellman
07.01.16, 08:34
Never did and never will. I hate such assholes.

Master Razor
07.01.16, 15:08
2012 Razor was way too naive. Book-smart but not street-smart and caused him a lot of pain and suffering that year. And the year after it. Those were his most difficult years.

I do not recognize my posts anymore. What I've written on this site, and other sites just don't refelct myself anymore. I look at them and say to myself "I couldn't wrote this. Impossible". Pretty sure you can confirm I am not the same person you once met in 2008.

koel
07.01.16, 18:07
What is the perfect mratio setup for that? :)

anon
07.01.16, 20:12
I do not recognize my posts anymore. What I've written on this site, and other sites just don't refelct myself anymore. I look at them and say to myself "I couldn't wrote this. Impossible". Pretty sure you can confirm I am not the same person you once met in 2008.

Happens to all of us to some degree. This is expected and fine, it shows you're changing for the better.

hellman
08.01.16, 07:47
What is the perfect mratio setup for that? :)

U have to set you dick upload data rate a little low so that it won't look suspicious :lol:

Master Razor
08.01.16, 22:24
This is expected and fine, it shows you're changing for the better.
What if... it is not for the better? Wisdom, money, intelligence, power, position all have improved but I lost my ability to see good. All I see is bad things, twisted evil stuff.

lunar1
09.01.16, 01:42
Never did and never will

anon
11.01.16, 04:06
Trust me, there are good people and good things too. They just don't show up in the newspapers.

zhnujm00
20.01.16, 23:58
depend... am affraid "your account will not be re-anabled"

Lucius
21.01.16, 19:17
I just knew one girl who is my wife now :)

Master Razor
21.01.16, 20:55
You were married at the age of ... 27? Or younger?
I'm 28 and I'll never marry untill I'm 30.

Lucius
22.01.16, 16:15
You were married at the age of ... 27? Or younger?
I'm 28 and I'll never marry untill I'm 30.

Yes 27 :) , It's the best feeling ever to be married at that age (yes I'm sure xD)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.01.16, 12:15
actually the user mistyped the first question or is a girl

the accurate question was

Have you ever cheated by a girl? :smile:

anon
28.01.16, 18:26
Have you ever been cheated by a girl? :smile:

Fixed for the point you want to make :happy:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.01.16, 20:06
you little Grammar Nazi :icon_angry[1]::tongue::wink2:

accurate question was
not so accurate :smile:))

Master Razor
28.01.16, 22:17
What about open marriage? Is that still considered cheating?

anon
29.01.16, 07:00

Since all parties involved agree to it, then I'd think not.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
29.01.16, 10:06

actually on some circle open marriage is something " hype" , " modern" or at least this is how they present themself to the public , but inside nobody knows, is more like a point after bottom , when they try to still have a marriage more for the society eyes ,not so much for them , or when somebody in the relationship has lower value (looks,staus) in the other partener eyes and is manipulated to try , live , in a open relationship ,pretending this is better for him , for familly , for kids, open relationships involves both parteners to have other sexual parteners but most of the time it happens only in one side

bottom line : open marriage exists in the real world , but is only 1 % from the total couples to preach open relationships, the rest is more hypocrisy and something to gain under " open relationship " quote

even logically things don't make 2+2 ..for ex : if you stay with a hot babe 10 plus with a great personality that make you happy , why you ever wanna share with other man (unless you are involved in brazzers) , on women side , the same , i don't think if you stay with brad pitt for example you are so evolved to share with other women without felling any negative emotions, without eating you up inside

after all is not the cheating that hurts , is the attitude that you have on your partner , when the 3'th party appears, most of them start to Neglect the partener and give all the attention and time to to other guy/or girl , and when things are screwed up they tend to be back with the "tail between the legs"

don't get me wrong, i don't believe in monogamy , but i believe in decency and respect for the women with you chose to spend the rest of you life

slikrapid
31.01.16, 20:31
@ DarkSaibot v.1.3.10:

on some circle open marriage is something " hype" , " modern"

some do not have a better option, like homosexuals in countries that do not recognize/allow their kind of a relationship
some aren't ready do commit themselves
some do not believe in marriage
some are afraid they are going to lose their (previous) freedom(s)
etc.

on women side , the same , i don't think if you stay with brad pitt for example you are so evolved to share with other women without felling any negative emotions, without eating you up inside

there is no need to share, one partner ought to be enough
there is no need to be jealous either, you don't own your partner, regardless whether you're married or not
and
there are always exceptions

i don't believe in monogamy

its a matter of attitude, people can make it happen if they want to, if they are committed to it

in this sense even arranged marriages (lets say, by the parents) can work out fine if the involved parties cooperate towards a similar/same goal - interestingly, the so-called western culture would strongly oppose this aforementioned way of forming a marriage because of the perceived loss or lack of freedom-of-choice therein (yet their own statistical data speaks of a very common/frequent inability to keep a marriage functional in a system where supposedly freedom-of-choice is highly valued)

two people are bound together by common interests, they find pleasure & joy in knowing their partners have similar feelings about these things - such things are much more permanent than mere physical/sexual attraction - in this sense it does not really matter who your partner is or how you got together, the thing that matters is what you want to do with your relationship, how you're going to treat it and each other

i believe in decency and respect for the women with you chose to spend the rest of you life

this (and vice versa as well), among other things

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
01.02.16, 16:24
some do not have a better option, like homosexuals in countries that do not recognize/allow their kind of a relationship
some aren't ready do commit themselves
some do not believe in marriage
some are afraid they are going to lose their (previous) freedom(s)
etc.

it's a difference between open relationship and open marriage , even i agree with the examples , most of them refers about relationship not marriage, on the marriage , we have to assume that already know what we want, with who and so on

its a matter of attitude, people can make it happen if they want to, if they are committed to it

in this sense even arranged marriages (lets say, by the parents) can work out fine if the involved parties cooperate towards a similar/same goal - interestingly, the so-called western culture would strongly oppose this aforementioned way of forming a marriage because of the perceived loss or lack of freedom-of-choice therein (yet their own statistical data speaks of a very common/frequent inability to keep a marriage functional in a system where supposedly freedom-of-choice is highly valued)

two people are bound together by common interests, they find pleasure & joy in knowing their partners have similar feelings about these things - such things are much more permanent than mere physical/sexual attraction - in this sense it does not really matter who your partner is or how you got together, the thing that matters is what you want to do with your relationship, how you're going to treat it and each other

agree , but when i refered on monogamy i was thinking strictly on the sexual area, having the same sexual partner all our lifetime . kinda is the same thing as cheating and what's the definition of cheating ? just doing ? or thinking , lusting, having fantasy..wich everybody has no mather if we admit this or not

jaelousy is useless , most of the time ruins what is beautifull in a relationship , and is more and inner issue with us , considering that we are not good enough for our partner

Codec
02.08.16, 20:19
No, i've never cheated any girls but the girl i liked cheated on me with some other guy. :wfrown:

molosse
02.08.16, 21:48
Never did! I'm too ugly for that, no other girl would want me!!!

I don't want to, though, I would have too much remorse afterwards.

I think if you have love, compassion and respect towards your partner, cheating is no longer a possibility.