PDA

View Full Version : Razer Orochi Gaming Mouse

Resurrection
20.06.11, 07:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DidJiZ4nk

Razer Orochi Black Chrome Edition (http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.231897200/parentCategoryID.35208800/categoryId.56228400)

The all-new Razer Orochi Black Chrome Edition is the latest update to Razer's highly successful, diminutive yet immensely powerful mobile gaming mouse. The striking, glossy finish accentuates its ergonomic design making this the most desirable weapon for gaming on-the-go.

Packed with cutting-edge technology like a gaming-grade laser sensor and dual-mode Bluetooth wireless and 1ms lag-free wired functionality, the Razer Orochi delivers competitive gaming performance in a small, portable and easy-to-use package.

Bluetooth 2.0 Connectivity
With built-in Bluetooth compatibility with most laptops, the Razer Orochi offers gamers on the go hassle-free wireless convenience.

Dual Mode Wired/Wireless Functionality
With a wired mode option, the Razer Orochi delivers gaming grade precision, control and accuracy.

Razer Precision 3G Laser Sensor
The Razer Orochi reigns supreme with its 4000dpi 3G Laser sensor, which enables movement speeds of 5 times that of standard 800dpi optical sensors.

-----------

Razer Precision 3G Laser sensor
Tracking up to 100 inches per second
Ambidextrous design
Razer Synapse On-board Memory
On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
Gold-plated USB connector