PDA

View Full Version : [Ratio Tool] mRatio 3.6

The248
19.06.11, 21:13

Changelog:

Added - Support for different torrent text encodings *
Added - Support to fractional number on torrent percentage complete
Added - Possibility of letting mRatio delete saved torrent that could not be loaded
Added - Torrents running using Waffles Method will now have a different background color **
Added - Drag and Drop support to mRatio main window
Added - Language string ID356
Added - Language string ID357
Fixed - Crashing when copying text to clipboard
Fixed - Missing implementation of language string ID337
Fixed - Some toolbar button did not changed states sometimes
Fixed - Corrected rare crash when updating Favicon list
Fixed - Not properly holding window state when trying to open another instance of mRatio
Changed - Main window torrent list is not slightly faster
Changed - Memory reader is now more reliable
Changed - Favicon features may now have a delay up to 30seconds instead of the previous 10 seconds (better for cpu)
Changed - Improved favicon work algorithm
Removed - Language string ID329: No longer used.
Removed - Language string ID278: No longer used.

* May not be able to load some saved torrents, you will need to readd them to the list, sorry about that.
** Waffles Method is working like it was before, nothing was changed (next version is fixed)

Special Thanks:
Yusuke Kamiyamane
Sekkyumu
Philip Piper
Cheatuga
Cheatos
Instab
Saebrtooth

Translations:
Portuguese - The248
Spanish - Anon
Italian - MacGyver
Deutsch - Pliplo
Arabic - Cheatos
Chinese Simplified - Peepin
Romanian - Master Razor

Want to translate?
Click Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-translate-mratio-mtranslator-25134/)

Note: client files for the latest build of uTorrent will not be public! Do not ask for them!

peepin
20.06.11, 03:55
Update according to english mRatio 3.6

Ratio
20.06.11, 17:26
i got this problem and i don't know what to do
"mRatio has encountered a problem and cannot continue running."

anon
20.06.11, 19:06
Do a clean (re)install of mRatio and/or the .NET Framework. That's what I'd do.

justacheater
21.06.11, 14:36
i need client utorrent 2.2.1 (build 25130)

arsenal
21.06.11, 21:07
Is there a option to stop seeding after a specific amount of data has been uploaded??
Below it shows "Listening Port:xxxx" but in memory reader it shows a different port......will the tracker get suspicious about it using different ports??

anon
21.06.11, 21:35
i need client utorrent 2.2.1 (build 25130)

You need to search better, too.

[Ratio Tool] mRatio 3.5 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-3-5-a-24858-post265600/#post265600)

Evilmill
22.06.11, 18:41
Below it shows "Listening Port:xxxx" but in memory reader it shows a different port......will the tracker get suspicious about it using different ports??

make sure under u havent tick this option. uT >>preference >>connection >> randomize port on each start.
if u have ticked that option then you have to use the memory reader every time on mR before u use it.

mmmmm
22.06.11, 21:06

No problem ,
port caught by mr sent by announce,the shown port wouldn't take effect if you use mr.

matrixcoder
23.06.11, 11:00
not working on bcg, announced twice with mratio 3.6 + memory reader with uTorrent/2210(25130) and i am showing connectable too, but my stats not updating, can anyone tell me what to do now?? how to update stats on blackcats game??

shoulder
23.06.11, 15:05
Did you give it some time?
BCG sometimes takes a bit longer, even when not cheating.

matrixcoder
23.06.11, 15:08
Did you give it some time?
BCG sometimes takes a bit longer, even when not cheating.

ok, finally stats updated, but after many times of announcing, i guess u r right BCG takes lot of time in stats updation.

edit: its been many hours i had downloaded 3 new torrents, which are not free and so far the stats have a problem only upload is showing, which are not correct and 0 download is showing, i had checked other users who downloaded the same torrents, for them there download is showing against there names and for me 0 download is showing, what to do, can anyone give me the solution what to do??

anon
23.06.11, 20:37
edit: its been many hours i had downloaded 3 new torrents, which are not free and so far the stats have a problem only upload is showing, which are not correct and 0 download is showing, i had checked other users who downloaded the same torrents, for them there download is showing against there names and for me 0 download is showing, what to do, can anyone give me the solution what to do??

Calm down and check whether the finished percentage is set to 100% (this won't report download for obvious reasons).

matrixcoder
23.06.11, 20:46
Calm down and check whether the finished percentage is set to 100% (this won't report download for obvious reasons).

Well i click the option leeching in MR, then the torrents downloaded, they all show in the downloading option in BCG, but after it finished then it moves back to seeding torrents list where it is showing 0 download with uploaded stats which is taking a long to show and not correct too, "finished percentage is set to 100%" i don;t understand, please explain, and if i am doing something wrong now, what do you suggest now??

anon
23.06.11, 21:18
"finished percentage is set to 100%" i don;t understand, please explain

I don't know what's so hard to understand about it...

I'm not familiar with running mRatio on BCG, you should probably wait for someone else. And please don't crosspost, one post in one thread is fine.

matrixcoder
23.06.11, 21:25

I'm not familiar with running mRatio on BCG, you should probably wait for someone else. And please don't crosspost, one post in one thread is fine.

well MR 3.6 is working great with all other trackers where exact download/upload stats are showing, but the problem is with bcg, hope someone will help me out or it can be possible that MR 3.6 does not work well at bcg??

zappernator
24.06.11, 00:24
this version is not working with win 7 sp1 ..... any suggestions please

ErRor
24.06.11, 00:33
this version is not working with win 7 sp1 ..... any suggestions please

Originally Posted by anon
Do a clean (re)install of mRatio and/or the .NET Framework

try anon suggestion

zappernator
24.06.11, 00:38
try anon suggestion
which .NET Frwk u suggest ....
i have 2., 3.5, 4.0

ErRor
24.06.11, 00:41
2. or above

anon
24.06.11, 04:32
I'm not sure mR needed 2.0 or 3.5.

Why doesn't it "work" for you, anyway?

ungodly
24.06.11, 04:48
I was wondering if you could release client files for either of these versions:
uTorrent 2.2.0 Build 23071 OR uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25154

I'm not sure if you consider them recent or not.

anon
24.06.11, 05:37
Anything whose version number begins with 2 is okay, now uTorrent 3.x has gone stable.

I was wondering if you could release client files for either of these versions:
uTorrent 2.2.0 Build 23071

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=24436&page=2#post252571

mmmmm
24.06.11, 14:48
uTorrent221_build25154.mRClient
uTorrent221_build25302.mRClient

:top:

lolz
24.06.11, 15:31
I think staff should pack all clients in one post or a suitable position so no one needs to ask for client again.

anon
24.06.11, 15:36
There's such a thread for Member title users. The rest can search the build number and find a client file in 5 seconds and 36 miscounted thousandths.

WTF
24.06.11, 21:08
Can i keep the old torrents in the new mR ?
P/S: Getting the Member tittle is so hard, i don't know how to get it :D

ErRor
24.06.11, 21:51
Can i keep the old torrents in the new mR ?
P/S: Getting the Member tittle is so hard, i don't know how to get it :D

How can I get the Member title? (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_member_title)

about the torrents maybe some will not load so just readd them :)

mmmmm
24.06.11, 21:54
uTorrent 2.2.0 Build 23071

here you are

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=24436&page=2#post252571

He can't reach member area .

anon
24.06.11, 22:12
He can't reach member area .

I always check that before I post a link. Must have missed it this time. :wtongue:

matrixcoder
25.06.11, 10:19
well its been couple of days and no one is replying how to use MR 3.6 at BCG, still the downloading/uploading stats is not updating correctly as it should, is there member here who can tell me right method, will wait in here for the solution.

WTF
25.06.11, 13:52
How can I get the Member title? (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_member_title)
Yeah, i know that but it isn't clearly, i don't know how to be approved. I'm amazed that you also haven't it :D

about the torrents maybe some will not load so just readd them :)
Ops, i'm "seeding" hundreds torrents in mR 3.5 xD

ErRor
25.06.11, 18:57
Yeah, i know that but it isn't clearly, i don't know how to be approved. I'm amazed that you also haven't it :D

im just not that active, and im trying to be :)

anon
25.06.11, 20:46
i don't know how to be approved.

That's our task :wtongue:

matrixcoder
28.06.11, 06:40
just want to inform now at BCG no uploading/downloading stats are updating at all, i had downloaded many torrents, but still there is no change in uploading/downloading stats, please anyone help me out, tell me the method which is working at BCG i really need help now

Resurrection
28.06.11, 06:44
just want to inform now at BCG no uploading/downloading stats are updating at all, i had downloaded many torrents, but still there is no change in uploading/downloading stats, please anyone help me out, tell me the method which is working at BCG i really need help now

Have you tried using your normal torrent client? Are stats updating correcting through your usual client?

matrixcoder
28.06.11, 07:42
Have you tried using your normal torrent client? Are stats updating correcting through your usual client?

can;t use usual client, as i won;t be able to seedback, on the other hand i had checked the peers list where others members is showing that they had download and uploaded so much with the up/down speeds, on the other hand i see my username with 0 up/down speed and 0 upload/download data, that is the big problem, its only with BCG that MR 3.6 not working, with all other trackers its working?? I guess the coder of the programme should fix this issue in his next build or tell me the method which works??

anon
28.06.11, 16:05
can;t use usual client, as i won;t be able to seedback

Why not?

In general, I'd advice against cheating on BCG for a pretty simple reason - they have SP. Keeping a good ratio honestly isn't a big deal over there if you just leave your client open. Of course, those who want to cheat will still do so.

matrixcoder
28.06.11, 16:42
Why not?

In general, I'd advice against cheating on BCG for a pretty simple reason - they have SP. Keeping a good ratio honestly isn't a big deal over there if you just leave your client open. Of course, those who want to cheat will still do so.

i guess when MR 3.6 is not updating the right stats so using the real client is the option left for me, using it now

Resurrection
29.06.11, 05:46
i guess when MR 3.6 is not updating the right stats so using the real client is the option left for me, using it now

Try using RatioMaster then...

The248
29.06.11, 20:52
can;t use usual client, as i won;t be able to seedback, on the other hand i had checked the peers list where others members is showing that they had download and uploaded so much with the up/down speeds, on the other hand i see my username with 0 up/down speed and 0 upload/download data, that is the big problem, its only with BCG that MR 3.6 not working, with all other trackers its working?? I guess the coder of the programme should fix this issue in his next build or tell me the method which works??
Does your username disappear from the tracker peerlist after you stop the torrent on mRatio?

matrixcoder
30.06.11, 09:06
Does your username disappear from the tracker peerlist after you stop the torrent on mRatio?

well i spend a whole day, and i must say the stats updated, but every time there is problem in stats, sometimes the downloaded stats does not count at all and sometime uploading stats does not count. If you leave MR 3.6 for a day then its updates the stats, but that too is not consistent, so now i am using my real client..

matrixcoder
02.07.11, 17:30
hi,

i want to know, how to make mRatio 3.6 Clients, is there any software to make it, or its best to use it when coders/developers post them in the topic to use it??

Pliplo
02.07.11, 17:44
hi,

i want to know, how to make mRatio 3.6 Clients, is there any software to make it, or its best to use it when coders/developers post them in the topic to use it??

You can make your own mRatio Clients if you are a member

matrixcoder
02.07.11, 17:50
You can make your own mRatio Clients if you are a member

well i wish i could be in the member list, untill then i want to learn because i am excited to make my own mRatio Clients, hope someone will share the knowledge with me.

anon
02.07.11, 20:01
hope someone will share the knowledge with me.

I'm afraid not. What would be the point of restricting that information, then?

matrixcoder
04.07.11, 10:17
anon,

as uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v18 (based on uTorrent 3.0 Build 25422) has been released, can you provide uTorrent 3.0 Build 25422 client for mRatio 3.6

anon
04.07.11, 17:16
I know it sucks and stuff, but the policy remains: clients for the latest build will not. Be. Public.

SaintShaolin
09.07.11, 16:10
Are there client files for Version 3.0 Stable (build 25422)?
The latest so far is: Version 3.0 Stable (build 25440).

mmmmm
09.07.11, 23:18
uTorrent300_build25422.mRClient

Have fun.

Yahoo
11.07.11, 04:12
Can we have clients for Bitcomet ?

DIGITURK
11.07.11, 05:08
mRatio 3.6 Turkish language

translation myself
I apologize if there is a fault

Turkish.mRLng (http://www.multiupload.com/MBXU6VSLW0)

http://i.imgur.com/IChSJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PZLTJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VO0Q9.png

The248
11.07.11, 20:53
mRatio 3.6 Turkish language

translation myself
I apologize if there is a fault
Thanks :top:, i will change flag and add it to next mRatio release.

DIGITURK
14.07.11, 13:24
http://i.imgur.com/TUEmP.jpg

Turkish.mRLng change flag (http://www.multiupload.com/VBWJTJZBRP)

Narc
15.07.11, 08:04
Where can I find older Utorrent clients or Utorrent 3.0 build 25440. Just did a fresh windows 7 install and lost my old utorrent.

Thanks in advance

flowerorange
15.07.11, 09:03
google and help yourself
or you can find something here filehippo.com

anon
15.07.11, 17:59
Where can I find older Utorrent clients

Search the forum for the build number of that client.

mmmmm
16.07.11, 20:27
Have a nice day.

zappernator
17.07.11, 23:36
i am having problem with asiandvdclub
"incorrect bencode data" i got this msg whenever i attach any torrent
need help on this matter please

juniper
18.07.11, 01:22
Is there one place to get a guide for mRatio instead of searching through the thread? Not that I'm lazy, but it would be nice to have one place for it all, including tutorials (mRatio for TorrentLeech, mRatio for bitme, etc.) and what the various functions do (memory reader).

Otherwise, amazing tool!

anon
18.07.11, 01:24
including tutorials (mRatio for TorrentLeech, mRatio for bitme, etc.)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19749

and what the various functions do (memory reader).

The program has built-in help.

juniper
18.07.11, 21:59
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19749

The program has built-in help.

Thanks. Where is the memory reader built-in description? The help points to this forum. I did search for memory reader but most of the tutorials assumes a knowledge of how memory reader (e.g. how to use memory reader at XYZ site).

anon
18.07.11, 22:08
Click on the button with the RAM stick icon in the Emulation tab when adding the torrent. Click on the "search memory" button and it'll do its job. You must pick the same emulation as the uTorrent build you're using (but the program makes sure you don't make the mistake of doing otherwise).

If the torrent's already added, it's right-click -> Advanced -> RAM stick -> Search Memory.

Wolfman86
18.07.11, 23:09
Is using Waffles Method supposed to stop just before 100%, restart, and continue downloading to 100%? I've been playing around with WM in mR and it always stops at 99.xx% and goes back to downloading at 0kbps, so it stays at 99.xx%. Is this normal, or maybe a bug?

juniper
19.07.11, 03:33
Click on the button with the RAM stick icon in the Emulation tab when adding the torrent. Click on the "search memory" button and it'll do its job. You must pick the same emulation as the uTorrent build you're using (but the program makes sure you don't make the mistake of doing otherwise).

If the torrent's already added, it's right-click -> Advanced -> RAM stick -> Search Memory.

Thanks anon. I'm actually more interested on what it does and where/when to use it. It's a basic question but I just found out about faking and this site a few days ago. Think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgEfYGzojcA

anon
19.07.11, 04:34
I'm actually more interested on what it does and where/when to use it.

What it does: copying identification values from a running uTorrent, therefore disguising itself as the real thing. This is very recommendable in most situations, and consider it mandatory when you're running uT side by side with mR and both have torrents from the same tracker running.
When to use it: always! And restarting uT means you must run the reader once again.

juniper
19.07.11, 17:24
What it does: copying identification values from a running uTorrent, therefore disguising itself as the real thing. This is very recommendable in most situations, and consider it mandatory when you're running uT side by side with mR and both have torrents from the same tracker running.
When to use it: always! And restarting uT means you must run the reader once again.

Understood. That's a very thoughtful feature.

mmmmm
20.07.11, 12:46
Don't cheat a lot :biggrin:

Evilmill
20.07.11, 17:57
i am having problem with mR.

wen i used the memory reader .. i used to get a error message as "invalid peer id" .. torrents are in red.
but without memory reader .. it works fine.

sorry for making this a post.. my problem got solved after i restarted my system.
still dont kw wat went wrong in above process.

anon
20.07.11, 20:52
The248 once made a post about that error. It was on a class-restricted section, but I think he won't beat me up if I post the following excerpt:

So what should you do if you face this error?
Restart mRatio, it will force mRatio regenerate new peer_id's, if you are using memory reader, you may need to restart uTorrent too, because it's likely that utorrent faces the same error.

Evilmill
21.07.11, 11:16
The248 once made a post about that error. It was on a class-restricted section, but I think he won't beat me up if I post the following excerpt:

i did restart mR many times and still it didnt got fixed...
i did wait for few hours and tried but same...
wat i didnt did was restarted uT...anyways will this in my mind for future experience.

XiaBoruoxo
21.07.11, 16:42

so is it correct to assume mRatioClients files are not really needed since Memory Reader can mimic running utorrent?

Khanna
21.07.11, 18:25
so is it correct to assume mRatioClients files are not really needed since Memory Reader can mimic running utorrent?

nope, client files are needed, to use memory reader you have to have the same version of utorrent as that you are using in mR.
it mimics stats, like Port no, key, peerid, ...etc

Evilmill
21.07.11, 20:18
memory reader wont work if u dont have the same client files and the client u actually used.
and it would be suspicious if u report to same tracker with different client or same client but from different versions.

anon
21.07.11, 20:59
it mimics stats, like Port no, key, peerid, ...etc

...announce structure, HTTP headers.

It's possible to build a client file-less emulation, but the day uTorrent changes something on its announce parameters there'd be a ban wave. So the current system is fine.

XiaBoruoxo
21.07.11, 23:22
since utorrent v3 final has been out for a while, is there any chance we could get uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302 client file?

mmmmm
21.07.11, 23:51
is there any chance we could get uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302 client file?

Its already added at this topic ,any chance for use search?

VAMPIRE
24.07.11, 12:24
Hi i have one problem i cant cheat with torrents iptorrents because they have put 3 announces iptorrents.me iptorrents.ru and iptorrents.com
And Mratio cant assume one announce gives error and close Mratio how i can pick only one announce????

Khanna
24.07.11, 13:06
they're using multiple announce URLs. Remove all but one of them using BEncode Editor and RM will work.

search before you post, ;)

anon
24.07.11, 20:06
That's fine, I already don't expect people to do it.

juniper
26.07.11, 23:23
Anybody know when mratio 3.7 will be made available to non-members? Thanks.

anon
26.07.11, 23:24
When 3.8 begins existing.

juniper
28.07.11, 17:40
Anon, any idea why mRatio can't seem to connect to certain sites, like Bit-HDTV and Myanonmouse (just won't connect) or IPTorrents (crashes mRatio when I try to add torrent from those sites)?

anon
28.07.11, 20:17
Anon, any idea why mRatio can't seem to connect to certain sites, like Bit-HDTV and Myanonmouse (just won't connect)

Timeouts have a variety of causes. I assume those trackers work well in your uTorrent?

or IPTorrents (crashes mRatio when I try to add torrent from those sites)?

Would put my money on multiple announce URLs. Try BEncode Editor to remove all but one of them.

sb86
28.07.11, 22:26
can someone tell us Changelog in mRatio 3.7 ?

mmmmm
28.07.11, 22:36
U r right anon
I got it to test.

juniper
28.07.11, 23:21
Timeouts have a variety of causes. I assume those trackers work well in your uTorrent?

Would put my money on multiple announce URLs. Try BEncode Editor to remove all but one of them.

Yep, those work well with my utorrent.

I'll try to remove the multiple URLs.

---------- Post added at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

It didn't seem to work, deleting two of the three multiple announce URLs. Still crashes.

mmmmm
28.07.11, 23:27
U need to cut one of them from announce list and paste it into announce (b).

juniper
28.07.11, 23:56
U need to cut one of them from announce list and paste it into announce (b).

Done. It now no longer crashes, but it won't connect. I get the little orange guy.

I also noticed that if mRatio crashes, and you restarted, all of the torrents now appear twice in the snatchlists.

shoulder
29.07.11, 00:06
That's not a mR issue, but a general one.
If a client, no matter which, crashes it doesn't send a stop flag so the tracker doesn't know you stopped the torrents.
Now if you start it again, the tracker thinks you started the torrent twice.
Wait some time, it should fix itself.

anon
29.07.11, 03:14
shoulder is correct. Once the tracker runs the cleanup routine, those entries will clear.

can someone tell us Changelog in mRatio 3.7 ?

No.

mmmmm
29.07.11, 10:16
ut send announces to all urls except complete only send to Item 1 the first url so should this added to first announce.

anon
29.07.11, 20:26
ut send announces to all urls except complete only send to Item 1

Interesting... is this verified? I honestly had no idea about it.

mmmmm
29.07.11, 20:56
Not much tests but what i notice only announce with event=complete sent to first url ,others events sent to all url's (tested ut with ipt) ,of course needing some tests with other BT clients .

juniper
30.07.11, 08:51
A few more stupid questions:
1. when people on this forum use "Kbs" and "Mbs," do people mean Kilobyte or Kilibits (and Megabytes or Megabits)?
2. for the waffles method on mRatio 3.6, I know it stops automatically a few minutes before the update. Does it restarted again after that or do you have to manually restart the download?
3. all things being equal (e.g. same speed, etc.), why do people say the waffles method can be dangerous? Can some trackers detect it or does it look suspicious on some trackers?

Khanna
30.07.11, 09:50
A few more stupid questions:
1. when people on this forum use "Kbs" and "Mbs," do people mean Kilobyte or Kilibits (and Megabytes or Megabits)?
2. for the waffles method on mRatio 3.6, I know it stops automatically a few minutes before the update. Does it restarted again after that or do you have to manually restart the download?
3. all things being equal (e.g. same speed, etc.), why do people say the waffles method can be dangerous? Can some trackers detect it or does it look suspicious on some trackers?

1- Kbs & Mbs = Kilobits & Megabits
KBs & MBs = Kilobytes & Megabytes

2- Yes, it stops automatically and starts again with speeds 0 up and 0 down, but this time it won't stop automatically before the update, you have to repeat the process, i.e. stop the torrent then start WM again with the new speeds

3- I don't know about WM being dangerous, It works on nearly every tracker, let's see a second opinion on this.

anon
30.07.11, 20:20

1. some people make the mistake of confusing abbreviations. Just take all measures as if they were specified in bytes.
2. I suppose Khanna is right.
3. because of the "Soft flashing" site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=%22Soft+flashing%22+site:sb-innovation.de)

Unregistered
31.07.11, 17:51
As from yesterday, mRatio 3.6 does't work for CHDbits. error " incorrect bencode data"

XiaBoruoxo
31.07.11, 19:40
Its already added at this topic ,any chance for use search?

yes I did use "Advanced Search" for 25302 and nothing came up. found it by manually going through the attachments. thanks

mmmmm
31.07.11, 21:23
Use this search

A special link for SB-I search. Click me! (http://www.sb-innovation.de/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fc se%2Fhome%3Fcx%3D000140276889185368261%3A_bohm-hcet4) all credit to seldom (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/37422-seldom)

The second result .

Cyclopes
03.08.11, 20:16

it shows an error
for ip torrents only

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

when i tried using a torrent from iptorrents it shows an error
please it some one can help...
new to these things
thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

when i try working on a torrent from iptorrent
it says
can someone help

anon
03.08.11, 20:31
Stop double posting and read the IPT thread, that's what it's there for.

Seriously.

Cyclopes
03.08.11, 20:36
sorry about that using this the first time..
actually i read
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7971
thread but cannot make it work...it used to work a month back bt not now...

anon
03.08.11, 20:39
They say the secret is on the last pages...

Reanimation
04.08.11, 15:43
Hello. Can do in a future version uTorrent WebUI? We need to make a profile on the tracker show a screenshot of utorrent as if with great speed or if the administration requests a screenshot of the client to show. They could then very thinly cheat on some trackers.

shoulder
04.08.11, 15:54
I really don't get what you mean.

Reanimation
04.08.11, 16:02
Just do a piece for mRatio http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9732/thumb15399109.jpg (http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/9099/image15398968.jpg)

flowerorange
04.08.11, 16:02
Hello. Can do in a future version uTorrent WebUI? We need to make a profile on the tracker show a screenshot of utorrent as if with great speed or if the administration requests a screenshot of the client to show. They could then very thinly cheat on some trackers.

Is that translated by Google ? ;)
I think he's talking about:
He needs a client to fake real time upload speed and make a screen shot. then paste it on the profile to make less suspicious.

Reanimation
04.08.11, 16:08
Is that translated by Google ? ;)
I think he's talking about:
He needs a client to fake real time upload speed and make a screen shot. then paste it on the profile to make less suspicious.

Immediately apologize for Google translate, just a very badly understand English, I can twist like to write something, and that is exactly what I want to say that I wrote flowerorange ;)

anon
05.08.11, 03:09
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=23658

You can thank me later.

Unregistered
05.08.11, 06:23
Is there an option for mratio to autorun the torrent inside the mratio...
So that I can just set everything to autorun and leave it running everytime I turn on my PC....

Is there a config or option for it??
everything autorun....

Lucius
05.08.11, 17:02
excuse me can you give me the client file for UTorrent 3 build 25460 ?

deedzi
05.08.11, 19:24

This.

Would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance, mmmm! :>

On another note, God, 3.0 sucks. What were they think? But still, I will adapt.

anon
05.08.11, 20:32

No.

Forum policy.

Unregistered
06.08.11, 18:24
What do you mean, anon? What is the problem? Can you give a hint to where one could find it?

anon
07.08.11, 03:23
It is currently not allowed to ask for emulations for the latest uTorrent build available. That was 25460 when you asked. When it ceases to be the latest one, you may request it. :gsmile:

Dorel
09.08.11, 14:26
can someone please upload the client file of uTorrent 3.0 build 25460 (the latest build is 25516)?

mmmmm
10.08.11, 04:49
.......(the latest build is 25516)?
That was yesterday but today the last build is 25515 :biggrin:

By the way you remind me of myself (my first post was request as i remember it was Support English to this forum but didn't take about two years to make my first post):rolling_eyes:

Any way here you are uTorrent300_build25460.mRClient