PDA

View Full Version : Bionic Women Canceled

thejazzman
23.02.08, 08:59
Bionic Women Canceled who else is abit surprised by this move i mean sure it wasn't over the top fantastic but it had promise you gotta wonder these days i mean i just dont think they are giving show enough of a chance to find an audience these days i think some of the good ones we have lost in recent times are

Journey man
Day Break

so what does everyone else think do we need to start giving shows more of a chance or is the current system working

jokerzombie
23.02.08, 22:15
bionic woman was bad.... I couldn't watch the whole first episode

insane
23.02.08, 22:27
dam that was really fast

zatoicchi
23.02.08, 23:12
i myself like the show..that's to bad they cancelled it..

yoco
24.02.08, 09:07
Same here. Only good thing in pilot was Starbuck from BSG :biggrin:

inhame
24.02.08, 20:33

Yeah, thank god that show was canceled :tongue:

CindyVer
25.02.08, 10:16
I liked to the show and am sad it will be cancelled.

andrew22
25.02.08, 13:10
I actually didn't like it . I thing the acting was terrible . The idea was good but they should 've chosen better actors .

infernooo
26.02.08, 00:18
FYI it hasn't officially been canceled - it is just rumors at this stage!

MrPeelo
27.02.08, 19:52
I tried to enjoy the Bionic Woman but somehow never got really into it. Did anyone notice the small BSG easter egg in one of the episodes? ;)

Too bad about Journeyman, though. It could've been the new Quantum Leap. At least they ended the show the right way and not leaving it at a cliffhanger.

patrickbateman
29.02.08, 02:42
I remember ads for this like less than a month ago I think.. Damn cancelled this fast???

Dark_Matter
13.03.08, 16:18
OMG, finally!
I almost threw up when I saw the pre-air pilot. This thing stunk like last week's diapers.
The producers of this series needed to be taught a lesson. Just because someone managed to resurrect one crappy series from the 70s (Battlestar Galactica) and make it watchable, it doesn't mean we want a flood of warmed over old crap to watch.

Original thought left Hollywood years ago.

Bayernfan
15.03.08, 11:12
I liked the show ... it was not as good as some others like lost and Prison Break.

tunafish123
16.03.08, 04:08
it was an average show. they should have changed her name since they changed many other details from the old show.
It just seemed wrong to call her the same name as the old bionic woman, because i was always expecting a blond woman to start beating up people :biggrin:

Buffybot
06.01.09, 11:17
I like the show, the producer can complete the first season i'm so sad i hate audience

Tekrader
07.01.09, 21:54
I have to concur with several others in this thread. This show sucked hard. I could not get myself to watch the first episode completely in 3 tries.

Regards

Edit: Could someone correct the thread title? It hurts my eyes.:tongue: