PDA

View Full Version : Azureus Shu Mod SB-Innovation Hack 3.0.4.3_B06.212_Rev2 Beta

Pages : [1] 2

DigitalDJ
22.02.08, 19:31
SB-Innovation Presents

Azureus Shu Mod SB-Innovation Hack 3.0.4.3_B06.212_Rev2 Beta

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8645/azureus8oo5.jpg

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Hacked by:

>>>>>> DigitalDJ <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Shu's Log:
Build 212 (private)
- Updated to Core 3.0.4.3_B06.
- Fixed Stop Torrent After x Hours to maximum of 2 decimals.
- Fixed Fake Upload Speed++ so boxes are greyed out when it is not selected.

Build 211 (private)
- Updated to Core 3.0.4.0

Known Issues:
Client spoofing to peers is still not implemented.

Hack Log:
+ Added Console and Telnet UI
+ Unlocked Client ID limitation in Azureus so ClientSpoof works
+ Cool splash screens from SB-Innovation
+ Removes account checking and enables full "admin" features, such as No Upload, Tracker/Client Client Spoofing and Report no download to peers
+ Makes news checking and version checking optional by a button accessible in the Shu + SB-Innovation Hack configuration window
+ Removes the donation window for Shu
+ Adds an option to display no splash image on startup
+ Removes any login boxes related to account checking
+ Includes useful (and updated) plugins:
- 3D View
- Advanced Statistics
- AzBlog
- Chat
- ClientSpoof h1.0b (by hitman) (Note: May conflict with the Shu Mod spoofing feature)
- ClientSpoof 2.3.2 mod4uTorrent1.6.1 (by yeehaaz) (Note: May conflict with the Shu Mod spoofing feature)
- CountryLocator
- Extra Seeding Columns
- Monitoring Plugin
- Peer Injector
- Rating
- RSS Feeds
- SafePeer

Warning: By manually checking news and version, you are contacting the Shu Mod site, but no personal information is sent.

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus 3.0.4.2 (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!

philly1818
22.02.08, 19:58
was sind hier die vorteile gegenüber utorrent?

fromas
22.02.08, 20:08
was sind hier die vorteile gegenüber utorrent?

viel viel mehr einstellmöglichkeiten und 0-Opload Option...
der ist meiner meinung nach in allem besser, außer in
der Speicherlastung
aber, teste ihn einfach mal
du hast ja genug credits:top::wink:

maniak
22.02.08, 20:32
Nice Mod...... is it safe to cheat in top trackers like what.cd??

asdasd2
22.02.08, 20:36
It is if you just cheat smart way with slow speeds and no bad spoofing plugins enabled.

MatGomo
22.02.08, 20:58
It is if you just cheat smart way with slow speeds and no bad spoofing plugins enabled.

spoof not needed

me never spoof = dangerous

maniak
22.02.08, 23:28
spoof not needed

me never spoof = dangerous

lol im spoofing the version 3.0.4.2

Sacraments
23.02.08, 01:54
the spoofing can be handy on some trackers :)

asdasd2
23.02.08, 02:46
Only spoofing what works is that azureus spoof, dont use other spoofs, some of trackers can detect them and its sucks to lose account.

maniak
23.02.08, 06:26
Only spoofing what works is that azureus spoof, dont use other spoofs, some of trackers can detect them and its sucks to lose account.

nice i only use the azureus shu spoof

i was only banned for ratio cheating in softmp3 and iptorrents.....

now im back again in these sites :smile:

czullo
23.02.08, 08:19
Thx for this, we are waiting for final ;)

MatGomo
23.02.08, 11:32

how can you be sure?

Rebound
23.02.08, 11:57

Yes, thats right. Only the Azureus Spoof works 100% correctly, the other spoofs aren´t work correctly. :wink:

Thx for this, we are waiting for final ;)

We must wait a long time... Shu haven´t release a new Shu Mod version since 1 month...

regards

Rebound

maniak
23.02.08, 17:28
what is your recomendation...download this beta....or stay with the 3.0.2.0 final??

Butcho
23.02.08, 17:42
I prefer this version because shu fix some litle bugs and he wrote...

This Azureus release fix the bug with my plugin & fixes the download focusing bug (well it's a workaround I think)

yoco
23.02.08, 19:19
Finnaly :D I've been waiting months for this release. Really grateful.

fabianw
23.02.08, 20:48
It's secure to use this version, or better wait for the final release (not beta)? Acctually I use 3.0.2.0.210.

czullo
23.02.08, 22:26
Last time i use Shu beta i get huge amounts of TB added to my account=banned so i will wait couple of days and wait for ppl opinion

insane
23.02.08, 22:29
thanks for this been wondering when the final version is coming out.

Butcho
23.02.08, 22:32
It's on you but this one is out since the 8 january and nobody who had already tested it wrote about such a problem with this release.

heisterkamp
23.02.08, 23:54
well, that was a timebomb people. you'll get another one again i hope. :D
reg at the shu forum. Its free!

Butcho
24.02.08, 00:03
I can't understand it. Why shu build wrong working mods in the past? He only hurts simple users with such actions and not the leaker. They do nothing wrong, they only want to use the newest version with all features and they can't download it on the shu forum because many of them have not to much money, that they can pay for a modified opensource software.
P2P mods should be free like the original clients...

eirrof
24.02.08, 01:56
DDJ, Fronsidebus, Grant....whateva your name is...Why shutdown your site and bring the war here?

A good site is going to cop a hounding because your a selfish little dick who can't fight his own battles.

Remember you started this:stupid:

Butcho: if you make useful posts in the forum you will get advance member status. We arn't that mean.....well unless your name is F$%ksidebus (DDJ)........

maniak
24.02.08, 02:58
I can't understand it. Why shu build wrong working mods in the past? He only hurts simple users with such actions and not the leaker. They do nothing wrong, they only want to use the newest version with all features and they can't download it on the shu forum because many of them have not to much money, that they can pay for a modified opensource software.
P2P mods should be free like the original clients...

you right
-----------------------

heisterkamp
24.02.08, 07:18
well first of all, in general: Think about people with 7 posting "wanting the newest p2p software"... Do you want these costing you bandwidth? :D
And its not about hurting the leaker. He even pays VIP :)
If people want something in return for their decent work, this is only normal, and called "Leistungsgesellschaft"...
And its been dealt with all over again:
The good thing about having a closed version ahead of the public one, is that the public one gets banned if too many users have it, which are too dumb to cheat. If you pay, or are active, you get a version which isnt banned.
You are the ones getting it banned by spreading it to people who only rape your site for the newest version, and dont give anything on your forum.

czullo
24.02.08, 07:47
I see many people here starring war for Shu, lol, i was on his site but when i download hacked verssion he ban me lol, Shu wants only $, he dont care about single users, only VIP and donations, tell me when was last version to the public and how many Donors have ? And for that money he buyng new LCD etc, ect, i will never pay for free software. If Shu enables all features to people and give him last version ( i bet that VIP have newest version of Shu probadly B21 ) nobody will hack his version or post on other boards, but beucase shu is greedy he have what he want, he had 10 donors and 100 people downloading "hacked" version from other site.

well, that was a timebomb people. you'll get another one again i hope. :D
I hope that will be another leaker and post the nevest verssion to the DDj and he hack it to the PUBLIC

reg at the shu forum. Its free!
till Shu is $$$$$$, never i rather register here, be active and have acces to all features in shu.

heisterkamp
24.02.08, 07:53
lol, godda love your logic there :)
obviously, if he released every version to the public, you wouldnt hack it.

Again: People only do stuff, if they get credit back for it. DDJs credit goes to his E-Penis. But noone does anything without being redeemed for his work effort.

czullo
24.02.08, 08:11
yeah DDJ credit goes to e-penis and credits for Shu is $$$$, i think that he should do only pay version and no more free version, he should sell it on ebay. Then he can afford for new car :D not only LCD. It will be cracked anyway :D

yoco
24.02.08, 09:28
This is suposed to spoof v3.0.4.2. to trackers, right? Does it do automaticly or do I have to change something in Seetings?

czullo
24.02.08, 10:58
You must edit Azureusspoof file in azureus main folder

fabianw
24.02.08, 11:41
This is suposed to spoof v3.0.4.2. to trackers, right? Does it do automaticly or do I have to change something in Seetings?

Edit the file: AzureusSpoof.properties locate in C:\Program Files\Azureus

and change

azureus.spoof.boolean=True
azureus.spoof.value=3.0.4.2

DigitalDJ
24.02.08, 16:42
Edit the file: AzureusSpoof.properties locate in C:Program FilesAzureus

and change

azureus.spoof.value=3.0.4.2

You do not need to edit AzureusSpoof.properties in this version to spoof 3.0.4.2.

By default it is spoofed to 3.0.4.2, you only need to change it if you want to spoof another version.

DDJ, Fronsidebus, Grant....whateva your name is...Why shutdown your site and bring the war here?

A good site is going to cop a hounding because your a selfish little dick who can't fight his own battles.

Remember you started this:stupid:

Butcho: if you make useful posts in the forum you will get advance member status. We arn't that mean.....well unless your name is F$%ksidebus (DDJ)........

Just FYI, I'm not frontsidebus. I only took the betas from the account.

I can fight my own "battle" so to speak however, SB are providing me the betas. In return I am forwarding all traffic here (since I'm fairly high up on Google).

Don't be jealous that I actually know how to use proper English, have some sort of technical skill....and have an IQ higher than 2.

I didn't start anything. I hacked a mod that Shu asks an obscene amount of money for and should be free (just like Smasher's Mod was back in the day, and any other leecher mod). Not to mention I'm not doing anything illegal but on the other hand Shu is, as he is redistributing the Azureus code for profit.

If you want to go around spamming boards with misinformation just to get people to pay Shu, go ahead, some of us aren't stupid (thankfully). If you want to continue to be a menace, go ahead, but you're only making the situation worse.

mailinator
24.02.08, 22:16
download link not works properly

Rebound
24.02.08, 22:20
download link not works properly

It works, you´ve only not enough credits...

regards

Rebound

Butcho
24.02.08, 22:29
The downloadlink works but we've a credit system here that the users must write two posts before they can download a mod. Here you can read all informations about it... FAQ[/B] (][B)
I know now it's harder for english speaking people because the most topics are in german here, but i hope that the english section grows in the next weeks, that nobody have a problem with that rule.

mario32
24.02.08, 23:32
Nice Mod...... is it safe to cheat in top trackers

Rebound
24.02.08, 23:36
Nice Mod...... is it safe to cheat in top trackers

Yes, it´s the safest mod to cheat on trackers. :smile:

No tracker on the world can detect them, but you don´t set the fake upload rate to high. :wink:

regards

Rebound

czullo
24.02.08, 23:41
I know now it's harder for english speaking people because the most topics are in german here, but i hope that the english section grows in the next weeks, that nobody have a problem with that rule.

Thats great news that people that doesnt speak german will have they own "filesharing" section, im glad that every coder post they mods description in both english and german. Its the fines user-friendly board i ever seen, good to hear that DDJ also join forces with SBI, keep good work cooders.

intro32
25.02.08, 01:35
Sweet as iv been looking for this

DigitalDJ
25.02.08, 06:09
Thx for this, we are waiting for final

You'll be waiting a long time probably.

The beta is very stable and works just like a Final release.

maniak
25.02.08, 06:12
one qestion more.... some trackers say that we must disable dht and pex..... doing that the mod would work correctly??

czullo
25.02.08, 07:55
dth isnt requied to this mod run correctly, disabling dth is needed to dont upload/download outside tracker, for example you upload ( real ) is 1GB but in your profile you see that you upload only 800Mb that meand you upload 200MB outside the tracker... so DTH Disabling is requied only to proper count of download/upload ( real one, not fake )

CindyVer
25.02.08, 10:14
Thanks to DDJ and the people of Sb who made this possible.

Just have to write some more posts before I can get the mod but that won't be a problem.

Greta work and yes P2P should be free!!!

DigitalDJ
25.02.08, 10:29
The good thing about having a closed version ahead of the public one, is that the public one gets banned if too many users have it, which are too dumb to cheat. If you pay, or are active, you get a version which isnt banned.
You are the ones getting it banned by spreading it to people who only rape your site for the newest version, and dont give anything on your forum.

I missed this post, so I'm gonna reply to it.

Your logic about having a closed version is flawed. When Shu releases a public build it is usually 99.9% of the time the exact same build that was given to private testers. With the Azureus Spoof it is impossible to detect Shu Mod as you can keep updating the version as the official client updates. The only way to be detected is if you are stupid with leech mod settings. If you play it smart the only way trackers can detect you is by banning Azureus all together....and that's not going to happen....so in short. NO, we are not getting new builds banned.

lol, godda love your logic there :)
obviously, if he released every version to the public, you wouldnt hack it.

Again: People only do stuff, if they get credit back for it. DDJs credit goes to his E-Penis. But noone does anything without being redeemed for his work effort.

Even if Shu releases every version to the public there are still features that are disabled (Like No Upload!) until you donate or become an advanced user!

And FYI, I hack Shu Mod for myself and then give it out to everyone to use. If you think I'm doing it for my "e-penis"...good for you, but the real reason is I refuse to pay money for a leecher mod.

hitman
25.02.08, 13:32
a few user have to first try out the public non hacked version of the shu mod before bashing ddjs work for you people out there

lol if i read about e-penis wtf......be happy that somebody is hacking that crap for everyone for free.....think about it that we could still hold this up only for our personal needs without giving it to the public audience.

at this point thanks ddj for your great work

too bad smasher stops working on azureus he was and is for me the master of azureus

shahjinn
25.02.08, 19:49
Greetings Brothers and Sisters ,

Wishing luck to our superstar :rolleyes2: DDJ for proving this wonderfull shu mod and his great work done by him and others and also a memebers from here in this great forum all the best and keep up the great work :top:

Best Regards to All :klatsch_3:
shahjinn

shahjinn
25.02.08, 21:58
Thanks DigitalDJ, good work :p

Rhodium, Welcome to Our Forum :klatsch_3:

Dear Brother we have a Thanks Button :tongue: , Instead of saying Thanks you can press the Button and Click on It :top:

Best Regards
shahjinn

heisterkamp
25.02.08, 22:06
DDJ, I still believe that hacking is stupid since the only difference is the "No Upload". So i sincerely do not get why people are so anxious for a non VIP version of this thing.
And yes, since i always have one 3.0.*.* higher than public release, this protects me from being one of the dumb leechers, who have the public.

And if you want my opinion on Azureus: Its dead. Give it a year, and it'll be redundant, since its shooting itself off the list of clients by becoming Vuze. Once the last Non-Vuze client is too old, it'll be banned.
I mean even now uTorrent is superior in nearly every way. Better than looking for "http://" in Eclipse would be to figure out how to spoof uTorrents Client String verification.
Once Azureus dies, cheating dies.

@All you "I-love-this-community-but-only-have-2-posts": Go shove a stick and really participate.

yoco
25.02.08, 22:21
Hey! In "Info" tab where Fake Up Speed is, nothing is showing even when I use this option, but it's working on trackers. Is this a bug?

hitman
26.02.08, 00:27
And if you want my opinion on Azureus: Its dead. Give it a year, and it'll be redundant, since its shooting itself off the list of clients by becoming Vuze. Once the last Non-Vuze client is too old, it'll be banned.
I mean even now uTorrent is superior in nearly every way. Better than looking for "http://" in Eclipse would be to figure out how to spoof uTorrents Client String verification.

if you ask me azureus will as metal never die :biggrin: basically same as utorrent

DigitalDJ
26.02.08, 07:44
Hey! In "Info" tab where Fake Up Speed is, nothing is showing even when I use this option, but it's working on trackers. Is this a bug?

Are you using Intelligent Mode? As far as I know it may only show up occasionally. It may be a bug but that's Shu's problem...it probably still works on the tracker.

DDJ, I still believe that hacking is stupid since the only difference is the "No Upload". So i sincerely do not get why people are so anxious for a non VIP version of this thing.
And yes, since i always have one 3.0.*.* higher than public release, this protects me from being one of the dumb leechers, who have the public.

OK, you still don't get it do you. If a public release were to become old it can be spoofed to a later Azureus version. You're only going to get caught if there's a bug in the cheating engine. Which doesn't matter because we'll release private versions :)

Azureus will not die. Vuze will never take over and the classic layer of the UI will always be there. In fact, the Advanced mode of Vuze relies on it! The Azureus team will stop development of the client completely... before they remove the classic UI.

If Azureus development does stop then I'm sure we'll be working on accurate uTorrent spoofs...or whatever client is popular at the time.

yoco
26.02.08, 11:16
Are you using Intelligent Mode? As far as I know it may only show up occasionally. It may be a bug but that's Shu's problem...it probably still works on the tracker.
No I just click on "fake Up speed mod", enter the amount of speed and that's it. It works on trackers, it's just a little anoying :rolleyes2:

hitman
26.02.08, 13:29
No I just click on "fake Up speed mod", enter the amount of speed and that's it. It works on trackers, it's just a little anoying :rolleyes2:

yes in the info tab the fake upload speed doesnt work properly but on the right side of that you can see the amount of fake upload and if you switch back to the my torrents view hit the right mouse button to column setup and activate the function "fake upload speed" and now you should see the speed

Master!
26.02.08, 13:58
can somebody explaine me what is spoof?

ty:)

Butcho
26.02.08, 16:42
With the Azureus spoof function you can send other versions numbers of the client to the tracker and to other peers. (for example Azureus 2.5.0.4)
You need it if your tracker don't allow the original build.

infernooo
26.02.08, 23:50
Butcho: Have you had many problems with being banned from trackers due to spoofing or upload faking?

Master!
27.02.08, 01:12
hm..ok..thx!

and the tracker cannot understand that you r spoofing?

Oscar
27.02.08, 01:14
Hey DDJ, fantastic, ive been waiting for a new version for months now.... is there any chance of a mac version?
:biggrin:

Nice Mod...... is it safe to cheat in top trackers like what.cd??
Ive upped ~30Gigs to what.cd
:top:

maniak
27.02.08, 04:56
Ive upped ~30Gigs to what.cd

damn... i think that you will be banned..... i recommed to upload max 1gb in a day if you are seedin 4 torrents at least

Oscar
27.02.08, 06:35
damn... i think that you will be banned..... i recommed to upload max 1gb in a day if you are seedin 4 torrents at least

ive also upped 190+Gig to TorrentLeech, and 60+Gig to RevTT.
sometimes 10+ per day, when i need the ratio.
never had the guts to try OiNK, when it was up though.
that account was just too hard to get!

the mod is virtually undetectable...
and I usually fake upload at 500+Kbs
:wink2:

DigitalDJ
27.02.08, 06:38
Hey DDJ, fantastic, ive been waiting for a new version for months now.... is there any chance of a mac version?
:biggrin:

It should work on OS X if you have the latest Java updates installed.

Oscar
27.02.08, 06:45

nice! I havnt actually tried it yet, im still waiting for my credits to d/l....
I just saw that it needed Java 6, which as we (all) know mac doesn't have thanks to to laziness of Apple.
:mad2:

looking forward to giving a spin!

shahjinn
27.02.08, 08:37

The Safest and Secure speed is around 15-20 kb/sec upload speed , it depends on your connection , if you have more speed then shu mod will detect it automatically but 500+ will think that your the root of the seedbox or dedicated server which is only possible to get that speed so better limit it like say 50kb/sec to fake the upload speed from shu mod.
"This was just an advice to you brother nothing else" :top:

DigitalDJ
27.02.08, 08:43
nice! I havnt actually tried it yet, im still waiting for my credits to d/l....
I just saw that it needed Java 6, which as we (all) know mac doesn't have thanks to to laziness of Apple.
:mad2:

looking forward to giving a spin!

1.6 is just a suggestion to PC users. It has been compiled against 1.5.

If you're on Leopard you can always give the 6.0 Developer Preview a try.

shahjinn
27.02.08, 08:53
1.6 is just a suggestion to PC users. It has been compiled against 1.5.

If you're on Leopard you can always give the 6.0 Developer Preview a try.

Good to know becasue i will be trying Mac someday so that i would take it as an advice to me :klatsch_3:

shahjinn
27.02.08, 10:20
how exactly do i get these credits it speaks of...

Welcome to Our Forum brother :smile:

"You get credits with each of the following things: - open a Thread(+1) - write a post(+1) - get reputation points from another User(+2). Credits are added after 12 hours."

For more Info Read the FAQ here : SB-Innovation - Hilfe: Credits (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=credits#faq_get_credits)

Best Regards
shahjinn

hitman
27.02.08, 13:26
cleaned up the thread, plz use this thread only for feedback and support make for anything else a extra thread and as usual follow the rules trying to dont spam in threads like this one

Oscar
27.02.08, 21:34

Ive just d/l the new beta, I replaced the Azureus2.jar - but I couldnt get it to work....
:frown:

it just bounces in the dock then disapears....

running OSX 10.5.2 on PPC (no chance of installing the 1.6 Developer preview - as its intel only!)
:confused2:

czullo
27.02.08, 23:39
Did you have instaled last Java ??

Oscar
27.02.08, 23:44
Did you have instaled last Java ??

yeah, I have leopard installed - which has the latest official Apple JRE (1.5, as Apple hasn't released a 1.6 JRE yet!!!!)

I have the last released SHU-Mod hack installed and working without problems in Azureus 3.0.2.0

Oscar
28.02.08, 00:09
just checked out shu's forums and he says:
"Next version will be JRE 5.0 compliant"

I guess ill wait on that version,
cheers for all your hard work!

ggarciaalv
28.02.08, 00:20
I´ve been waiting for this mod for moths. Do you think it´s better to wait for the final version or do you recommend this beta version?

Thanks

capri360
28.02.08, 01:19
wow, decided to come and check if there were any updates and was invited to this new site with this new release, thanks alot guys! Cant wait to try it out!

ente
28.02.08, 02:07
I´ve been waiting for this mod for moths. Do you think it´s better to wait for the final version or do you recommend this beta version?

Thanks

Realy, when out the final azu 3.0.4.3?

shahjinn
28.02.08, 03:07

Thanks

Hello Brother , welcome to our forum

yes any version you are getting from here is recommended , before the version was 3.0.2.0 Final now it is 3.0.4.3 Beta Version and its core has been updated to the latest one and it has many other fixes. this one is undetectable and very secure . :smile:

Iam currently using it without any problems :klatsch_3:

Best Regards
shahjinn

capri360
28.02.08, 03:17
yeah, DDJ do you have any idea when the final is going to be released? Since this site is mostly in german i'm afraid it is going to be kinda hard for me to keep up credits to keep downloading your great mod. So i would gladly wait for the final if it is going to come out soon.

capri360
28.02.08, 03:18
Hello Brother , welcome to our forum

yes any version you are getting from here is recommended , before the version was 3.0.2.0 Final now it is 3.0.4.3 Beta Version and its core has been updated to the latest one and it has many other fixes. this one is undetectable and very secure . :smile:

Iam currently using it without any problems :klatsch_3:

Best Regards
shahjinn

any idea if it works on high level trackers like waffles or what.cd?

shahjinn
28.02.08, 03:26
any idea if it works on high level trackers like waffles or what.cd?

yes brother it works in waffles and what.cd also , the shu mod is undetectable and its very secure if you are getting from here :smile:

Enjoy:top:

maniak
28.02.08, 03:33

umm.....the question is...why iptorrents banned me with 300mb of fake upload (i dont remember if i was usin ratio mode or speed mode).........softmp3 also banned me with 50gb of fake upload (usin ratio mode)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here some pics of cheaters...... whats you opiniom

http://i31.tinypic.com/2mmgz9i.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2643/dibujotc6.jpg

shahjinn
28.02.08, 03:39
umm.....the question is...why iptorrents banned me with 300mb of fake upload (i dont remember if i was usin ratio mode or speed mode).........softmp3 also banned me with 50gb of fake upload (usin ratio mode)

If you were faking , 1- the upload speed was high , recommended is around 10-20kb/sec and 2- the amount of peers were less and if suppose the peer were seeding with 150 kb/sec and you were doing 300 kb/sec then ofcourse they will think that you are faking the speed and then they will ban you

Tips : Get a torrent with plenty of peers then seeders like say 150 peers and 30 seeders and then limit your upload speed to 10-20kb/sec and then it will do its job :smile:

btw those pics look like cheating or a faulty Client , using a shu mod from here its undetectable and secure just you have to fake with normal speed :wink:

capri360
28.02.08, 04:29
yes brother it works in waffles and what.cd also , the shu mod is undetectable and its very secure if you are getting from here :smile:

Enjoy:top:

Thanks for the reply bro. Once i have enough cred to download this i will and hopefully i should be fine using 10-20kb/s no?

Also, would it be safe to enable that option "use peers average speed as fake upload" on waffles, or should i just stick with 10-20?

czullo
28.02.08, 08:26
I have on what and waffle over 25GB using Shu :) speed below 5kB it take couple of days but no ban ;)

Oscar
28.02.08, 08:53
you just need to be smart about your fake uploads....
I never u/l more than 10Gigs a day,

and not every day either....
only when i need the ratio to d/l something

ive been using the previous final mod since it was released, and haven't had any trouble yet....

be smart people!

hitman
28.02.08, 12:34
yeah, DDJ do you have any idea when the final is going to be released? Since this site is mostly in german i'm afraid it is going to be kinda hard for me to keep up credits to keep downloading your great mod. So i would gladly wait for the final if it is going to come out soon.

there will be probably no final because the shu mods are still WIP but this one is stable you can give it a try

shahjinn
28.02.08, 13:36
Thanks for the reply bro. Once i have enough cred to download this i will and hopefully i should be fine using 10-20kb/s no?

Also, would it be safe to enable that option "use peers average speed as fake upload" on waffles, or should i just stick with 10-20?

yes brother thats the safest speed which i personally recommended :top:

you mean using the swarm speed of the peers , i wont recommend that instead just select option "fake upload" speed mode++" , and put the speed between 10-20 kb/sec and save the settings :smile:

Regards
shahjinn

DigitalDJ
28.02.08, 17:32

The Betas are just as stable as Final releases.

I mean jeezus, it's only 2 posts.

capri360
28.02.08, 18:22
I mean jeezus, it's only 2 posts.

Yes i realize that. I had 4 credits, and when i clicked on the link to download, instead of downloading the .rar file it downloaded a .html file and then all my credits were gone. So i was pressing back on my browser, and i eventually got back to the screen where i had typed the reply, and then i hit forward and i had posted the same thing twice. So my apologies. I was just trying to find out why all my credits were taken away from me and why i did not download the .rar file.

Rebound
28.02.08, 18:26
Yes i realize that. I had 4 credits, and when i clicked on the link to download, instead of downloading the .rar file it downloaded a .html file and then all my credits were gone. So i was pressing back on my browser, and i eventually got back to the screen where i had typed the reply, and then i hit forward and i had posted the same thing twice. So my apologies. I was just trying to find out why all my credits were taken away from me and why i did not download the .rar file.

I give you the credits back. Do you use a download-manager? Try with firefox and without any addon for downloads, it must work.

Test again. :smile:

regards

Rebound

maniak
28.02.08, 20:54
yes brother thats the safest speed which i personally recommended :top:

you mean using the swarm speed of the peers , i wont recommend that instead just select option "fake upload" speed mode++" , and put the speed between 10-20 kb/sec and save the settings :smile:

Regards
shahjinn

have yu tried to cheat in torrents with no leechers (only seeders)??... i always cheat in no leecher torrents

shahjinn
28.02.08, 21:30
have yu tried to cheat in torrents with no leechers (only seeders)??... i always cheat in no leecher torrents

Hello Brother greetings ,

In high level tracker like waffles.fm and what.cd you cannot cheat without a leecher even if there is some seeder , you atleast need 1 leecher to do it successfully but in some tracker you will be lucky but not on waffles.fm , they have scripts regulary updated and shu mod is the only one which is not detectable and secure but you need a peer atleast to cheat successfully :smile:

Remeber Note: leechers always get the files from you and seeders help a person to downlaod a file , so if you are seeding - leechers always helps you to get the upload speed but if there is no leecher on the torrent then you wont have the upload speed . You say you cheat with no leechers thats impossible you need a leecher to cheat successfully .:smile:

Regards
shahjinn

Oscar
28.02.08, 23:40

that doesnt make sense? why would you cheat in a torrent with no leechers?
no leechers = no upload....
:rolling_eyes:

maniak
29.02.08, 00:56
Hello Brother greetings ,

In high level tracker like waffles.fm and what.cd you cannot cheat without a peer even if there is some seeder , you atleast need 1 peer to do it successfully but in some tracker you will be lucky but not on waffles.fm , they have scripts regulary updated and shu mod is the only one which is not detectable and secure but you need a peer atleast to cheat successfully :smile:

Remeber Note: Peer always get the files from you and seeders help a person to downlaod a file , so if you are seeding - peers always helps you to get the upload speed but if there is no peers then you wont have the upload speed . You say you cheat with no peers thats impossible you need a peer to cheat successfully .:smile:

Regards
shahjinn

i think you are confusin some terms peers= seeders + leechers (including me)

i told you that i cheat in torrents with no leechers

shahjinn
29.02.08, 02:03
i think you are confusin some terms peers= seeders + leechers (including me)

i told you that i cheat in torrents with no leechers

I have edited my earlier post it made you confused so sorry for that :smile:

regards
shahjinn

capri360
29.02.08, 05:42
I give you the credits back. Do you use a download-manager? Try with firefox and without any addon for downloads, it must work.

Test again. :smile:

regards

Rebound

Thanks man, yeah I used the download-manager "downthemall" for firefox. I'll download again with just the regular firefox downloader. :top:

EDIT: Yup, i was able to download it just fine this time without DTA. Thanks alot bro!

xarda
29.02.08, 05:43
what is your recomendation...download this beta....or stay with the 3.0.2.0 final??

I would suggest downloading this trying it out..you can always go back to the older version..just remember the settings

sagitt
29.02.08, 19:08
this is the best mod! the other mod not work on other OS (No windows)

maniak
29.02.08, 23:27
I have edited my earlier post it made you confused so sorry for that :smile:

regards
shahjinn

thanks np

another question.... what you do when you download a torrent with no leechers??.... how you keep a good ratio

shahjinn
01.03.08, 00:24
thanks np

another question.... what you do when you download a torrent with no leechers??.... how you keep a good ratio

hello my dear brother greetings :smile:

I just download some rars on that torrent , like say 45mb rar or 99 mb rar file and seed them to the tracker and then i build a ratio above 1:0 ratio on that torrent .

I always find a torrent with many peers and less seeders . if i download with no leechers then a seeder if he is still seeding then i get some speed like 0-15 kb/sec but if there is more leechers then i get more speed on that torrent . but honestly i never cheated with no leechers on torrent , i may have download at most times but seeding with no leechers i havent done with shu mod yet and i dont know how it works exactly .

regards
shahjinn

shahjinn
01.03.08, 09:52
Thanks from Spain! But... where can i found Azureus 3.0.4.3???

Hello Brother Greetings :smile:

**Download Azureus 3.0.4.2 (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)**

I recommend you to get the version 3.0.4.2 of Azureus Client , its stable release and its just the core which is latest 3.0.4.3 applied on shu mod and its on beta , Final Version will come after that :cool2:

Regards
shahjinn

DraconLord
01.03.08, 10:58
It's secure to use this version, or better wait for the final release (not beta)? Acctually I use 3.0.2.0.210.

I use that as SHU mod well, but now for some unknown reason I keep getting a nag message, even though I donated it still nags for a donation.

czullo
01.03.08, 14:47
Ive tested it on many sites its working perfectly.

sagitt
01.03.08, 15:17
the clientspoof plugin correctly work on this version?

czullo
01.03.08, 16:37
Yes 100% tested on many sites with spoofing no detection

hitman
01.03.08, 17:57
the clientspoof plugin correctly work on this version?

which one are you talking about the plugin ore the perfect spoof

maniak
01.03.08, 19:08
Thanks from Spain! But... where can i found Azureus 3.0.4.3???

look at the top of the thread... there you can download the mod....

in spanish: si necesitas ayuda solo dime por pm

:smile:

hello my dear brother greetings

I just download some rars on that torrent , like say 45mb rar or 99 mb rar file and seed them to the tracker and then i build a ratio above 1:0 ratio on that torrent .

I always find a torrent with many peers and less seeders . if i download with no leechers then a seeder if he is still seeding then i get some speed like 0-15 kb/sec but if there is more leechers then i get more speed on that torrent . but honestly i never cheated with no leechers on torrent , i may have download at most times but seeding with no leechers i havent done with shu mod yet and i dont know how it works exactly .

regards
shahjinn

thanks 4 telll me your cheatin xperiences :klatsch_3:

fxr
02.03.08, 04:35
guys - i really want the mod but i've posted so many times now and still don't have 2 credits... what do i have to do? :P

shahjinn
02.03.08, 04:40
guys - i really want the mod but i've posted so many times now and still don't have 2 credits... what do i have to do? :P

Hello Brother and Welcome to our forum :smile:

If you want the mod then you have to post more and credits will be added in 12 hours . Make a Thread in English Section like in Talks / Computer,Internet & Network / Faq & Tutorials or Software , In those places your post will be counted and the credits will be added in your account automatically :smile:

For More Information Read FAQ Below
SB-Innovation - Hilfe: Credits (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=credits#faq_get_credits)

Regards
shahjinn

Zangorn34567
02.03.08, 12:59
Ich hätt mal eine Frage:
Was verändert eigentlich das SB-Innovation Team an dem Shu Mod?
Ich meine was macht Ihr genau, wenn Shu ja den eigentlichen Leecher-Mod schon geschrieben hat?
I have a question:
What do the SB-Innovation Team change at the Shu Mod?
I mean what do you exactly, when Shu the in fact Leecher Mod already has coded?

hitman
02.03.08, 13:23
Ich hätt mal eine Frage:
Was verändert eigentlich das SB-Innovation Team an dem Shu Mod?
Ich meine was macht Ihr genau, wenn Shu ja den eigentlichen Leecher-Mod schon geschrieben hat?
I have a question:
What do the SB-Innovation Team change at the Shu Mod?
I mean what do you exactly, when Shu the in fact Leecher Mod already has coded?

im ersten beitrag in der changelog den abschnitt hack log durchlesen

--->HDBD<---
02.03.08, 18:36
hab mal ein kleines Problem mit Azureus wenn ich ein Datei heruntergeladen habe
geht es sofort in Warteschlange dann muss ich Start erzwingen damit es wieder anfängt

weiss jemand wo diesem Problem beheben kann

Manas
02.03.08, 19:20
Geh mal auf Tools-> Konfiguration-> Warteschlange

Und schau dir die Anzahl der max. gleichzeitigen Downloads und max. aktiven Torrents an. Wenn die Anzahl der max. gleichzeitigen Downloads z.B. nur 1 beträgt und du schon einen Download am Laufen hast und dann einen neuen Torrent addest muss der erstmal warten bis der andere Torrent fertig ist. (Dafür ist übrigens auch die Nummer da: Sie sortiert die Torrents nach Prioriäten)

Hoffe das hat dir geholfen.

Grüße,
Manas

hitman
02.03.08, 19:21
hab mal ein kleines Problem mit Azureus wenn ich ein Datei heruntergeladen habe
geht es sofort in Warteschlange dann muss ich Start erzwingen damit es wieder anfängt

weiss jemand wo diesem Problem beheben kann

was hast du bei den einstellungen unter warteschlange bei max gleichzeitig downloads stehen?

--->HDBD<---
02.03.08, 21:13
So sieht es bei mir unter Konfiguration-->Warteschlange
was für Einstellungen muss ich vornehmen damit es nicht wieder passier

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3367/warteschlangeoa8.jpg

Danke

Manas
02.03.08, 21:29
Wieviele aktive Torrents bzw. Downloads hast du denn?

--->HDBD<---
02.03.08, 21:36
momentan hab nur ein und so bald es fertig ist geht es dann in Warteschlange

pinga
02.03.08, 22:27
wie funktioniert das denn mit dem client spoofing? auf manchen trackern sind ja leider alle azureus versionen gesperrt.

Manas
02.03.08, 22:40
Momentan funktioniert nur der Clientspoof unter den Plugins. Der spooft aber nur zum Tracker und ist auch nicht perfekt gecodet. Für von den Skripten her schlechte Tracker reicht es aber (z.B. Bitfactory)

hitman
02.03.08, 23:05
So sieht es bei mir unter Konfiguration-->Warteschlange
was für Einstellungen muss ich vornehmen damit es nicht wieder passier

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3367/warteschlangeoa8.jpg

Danke

also so wie du es da eingestellt hast müssten immer 10 sachen gleichzeitig downloaden während da nr.11 in die warteschlange kommt also nr. 11 pausiert bis eins der oberen 10 fertig ist.

darki
04.03.08, 18:26
a few private trackers starting to block all azureus client versions

CindyVer
04.03.08, 19:41
I don't really get it ... why is everbody so interested in the latest version of this mod. If you've been using it for some time I don't really see the necessity to upgrade to all these semi-beta versions.

I'm still using version 2.5.0.4 and it's still working great. With the clientspoof I can spoof any version so what's the big deal. Once you have found all your 'perfect' settings it doesn't matter what version you use.

The only thing I would switch to another version is when there would be an option added I would really like to use.

And that brings me to the question if it wouldn't be better if people like DDJ, Butcho, and seba didn't put so much effort in trying to get their hands on the latest mod but instead spend some time to improve the versions they currently have.

As I see it the hacking of the Shu-mod is a piece of cake ... hell ... a n00b can do that. But adding and changing your own code that would be a bigger achievement.

I read here somewhere that people defend this hacking with the argument that P2P should be free (and it should be). But all those who hack this mod only do that because they wanna be a 'star' too, they want a little piece of the 'Shu-cake' :smile:. So they take somebody else's work, modify it just a little bit and than voila ... a new 'star' is born.:klatsch_3:

I think, if you would really care about the people using this mod it's maybe time to think about doing something more than just changing a little bit code from another man's work and get off your *sses and try to add some features yourselves.

Don't misunderstand me, I am gratefull that someone makes it possible to use the no-up function, but as I said it would be great to see the 'hackers' also code. If I were to code I would prefer to call my mod the 'CindyVer-Mod' instead of the SHU mod (hacked by CindyVer).

Just my opinion as a simple user of the hacked version.

P.S. I posted this message already, but in the wrong thread. You can remove it there.

czullo
04.03.08, 19:48
a few private trackers starting to block all azureus client versions

Wich trackers ? Please tell us

DigitalDJ
05.03.08, 00:45
I'm still using version 2.5.0.4 and it's still working great. With the clientspoof I can spoof any version so what's the big deal. Once you have found all your 'perfect' settings it doesn't matter what version you use.

Since you don't have one of the NEW features, Azureus Perfect Spoof, on private trackers you are quite likely to be found out since you are running an old version of Azureus. Most tracker admins generally think people using an old version of Azureus (especially one that has been hacked in the past) are only using it because it is a leecher mod.

As I see it the hacking of the Shu-mod is a piece of cake ... hell ... a n00b can do that. But adding and changing your own code that would be a bigger achievement.

If you wish to hack your own version, go for it. It's not the easiest job, but it's not the hardest either. Adding my own code would be quite simple except I don't have the time to do it anymore. Once Shu stops doing his job perhaps I'll take over.

But all those who hack this mod only do that because they wanna be a 'star' too, they want a little piece of the 'Shu-cake' :smile:. So they take somebody else's work, modify it just a little bit and than voila ... a new 'star' is born.:klatsch_3:

As stated previously in the thread I do it to help people out. I hack it for myself anyway. If I wanted to be a star I'd rename the mod to Shu + DDJ Mod again, but to be honest, I don't give a flying fuck.

I think, if you would really care about the people using this mod it's maybe time to think about doing something more than just changing a little bit code from another man's work and get off your *sses and try to add some features yourselves.

There's no way in hell I'm going to waste my time making a whole new mod, it would be redundant. It would again have to go through the testing of many people to make sure features work. You could say, well add new features to Shu Mod....but adding new features every time a version is released is way too time consuming since the source is not available. If Shu stops development, I'm sure you'll see it popping up around here.

Believe it or not, Shu + SB-Innovation mod does have some of its own code (unlike others), just not for leeching.

rrtn
05.03.08, 04:24
As stated previously in the thread I do it to help people out. I hack it for myself anyway. If I wanted to be a star I'd rename the mod to Shu + DDJ Mod again, but to be honest, I don't give a flying fuck.

:smile: agreed...
besides i only see digitaldj releasing his hard work anyway :wink:

DigitalDJ
05.03.08, 13:27
:smile: agreed...
besides i only see digitaldj releasing his hard work anyway :wink:

Respect. Used to use your old BitTornado mods :)

sagitarioxp
05.03.08, 19:28
great job but is it safe to cheat in trackers like FTN ScT? :biggrin:

czullo
05.03.08, 20:25
yeah, i do over 500GB on FTN, and over 10TB ( on all acounts ) on ScT both with shu :) if you are smart you will never catch, i was banned twice, one for use beta Shu ( added huge amount of TB to the account) and second time beucase of use bad version of seba utorrent mod both on sct but that was not mine fault but bad coding :) and please dont write to me how to cheat, you must teach it by self ;) Then you will have guarantee to never be catch :)

gnaster
06.03.08, 03:02
Yep program works fine on SCT and a few other private trackers. Just don't go overboard otherwise you will be detected.

--->HDBD<---
06.03.08, 10:54
was für ein Klient ist diese Azureus 3.0.5.0 bei der offizielle seite von Azureus gib es noch nicht

hier ist zu finden
Azureus 3.0.5.0 - ComVan.Com (http://www.comvan.com/2008/03/06/azureus-3050/)
Digg - Azureus 3.0.5.0 (http://digg.com/software/Azureus_3_0_5_0)

@czullo
I cannot English

czullo
06.03.08, 11:00
can you wrote in english please ?

fromas
06.03.08, 12:43
was für ein Klient ist diese Azureus 3.0.5.0 bei der offizielle seite von Azureus gib es noch nicht

hier ist zu finden
Azureus 3.0.5.0 - ComVan.Com (http://www.comvan.com/2008/03/06/azureus-3050/)
Digg - Azureus 3.0.5.0 (http://digg.com/software/Azureus_3_0_5_0)

@czullo
I cannot English

i think this is the official Site
ich glaub das is die offizielle Seite

and there is Azureus 3.0.5.0 for download
und da ist Azureus 3.0.5.0 zum download

released today:wink:

SourceForge.net: Files (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=84122)

--->HDBD<---
06.03.08, 13:00
2008.03.05 | Azureus Vuze 3.0.5.0

ChangeLog

FEATURE: Core | Added uTorrent PEX support [amc1]
FEATURE: Core | Azureus probes trackers for UDP-capabilities on first scrape/announce now and uses udp instead of http where available [The 8472]
FEATURE: Core | Added option to enforce IP bindings even when the specified interfaces are not available (useful when Azureus should not use certain network interfaces) [The 8472]
FEATURE: Core | Intervene with http seeds if progressive stall imminent [Parg]
FEATURE: Core | Message user on startup if they have installed Azureus to read-only location [Parg]
FEATURE: Core | Added dnd status to XML stats [Parg]
FEATURE: UI | Added option for "Open Containing Folder" menu action - which may integrate better with non-standard file browsers [amc1]
FEATURE: UI | Added option for "Show Torrent Menu" -- Users can now decide to see the Torrent menu in the menubar or not [knguyen]
FEATURE: UI | Fast Renaming (not moving) in the Files tab (click on name column) and Open Torrent dialog (click on dest. name column) [The 8472]
FEATURE: UI | Completed downloaders column [The 8472]
FEATURE: UI | Added start/stop to category menu [Parg]
FEATURE: UI | Added per-category speed limits [Parg]
FEATURE: UI | Added per-category option setting [Parg]
FEATURE: UI | Added multiple-torrent options setting to MyTorrents view [Parg]
FEATURE: UIv3 | New menu configuration for Vuze and Vuze Advanced UI's [knguyen]
FEATURE: UIv3 | Activity Tab [TuxPaper]
FEATURE: UIv3 | Vuze Login from client [knguyen]
FEATURE: Plug | Added Network Status plugin to perform some basic network tests [Parg]
FEATURE: Plug | Allow plugins to specify their minimum JDK requirements [Parg]

CHANGE: Core | Further memory footprint reductions; for additional tweaks see Reduce memory usage - AzureusWiki (http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Reduce_memory_usage) [The 8472]
CHANGE: Core | Reimplemented LT extension protocol code [amc1]
CHANGE: Core | DND/Compact (aka Delete) priority now deletes all files that do not share pieces with normal/high priority files [The 8472]
CHANGE: Core | Queuing rules now don't start any further torrents if the global up/download speed limits are reached [The 8472]
- makes "don't count torrent ..." minimum speed rules more useful to dynamically regulate the queue lengths
- recovers faster from chain reactions in case of connection loss
CHANGE: Core | Made the crypto handshake a bit less predictable [The 8472]
CHANGE: Core | Added support for IPv6 compact announces (client) and udp-multiscrapes (client+server) [The 8472]
CHANGE: Core | Take note of more peer-source selections [Parg]
CHANGE: Plug | Added support for plugins which implement mainline DHT [amc1]

BUGFIX: Core | Request limiting/Priorities no longer pinch off LAN peers if seperate LAN speeds are enabled [The 8472]
BUGFIX: Core | Increase time Azureus holds open listen socket on close to reduce dual-start window [Parg]
BUGFIX: Core | Allow ~ character in tracker addresses to support I2P [Parg]
BUGFIX: Core | Determine app name correctly on OSX so that restart works for renamed apps [Parg]
BUGFIX: UI | Shells no longer use the low-res frog icon, the normal main window icon is now used instead [amc1]
BUGFIX: UI | Limiting comments in General View to 5k characters under WinXP to avoid crashes due to faulty comctl32.dll [The 8472]
BUGFIX: UI | Setting speed parameters manually now disables autospeed [The 8472]
BUGFIX: Plug | Encode spaces correctly in get-right web seed urls [Parg]

czullo
06.03.08, 14:18
yeah but i think shu relase (3.0.5.0) it for beta and VIP on couple of days but on simple users... i dont know maybe 1 month maybe 2... zomg

maniak
06.03.08, 16:27

ChangeLog

nice ill be waitin for this version

1€€7
07.03.08, 03:58
I am looking forward to get my hands on this as soon I get enough credits to download it! :top:

surgeon
07.03.08, 10:49
is this version better than 3.0.2.0.210?

shahjinn
07.03.08, 10:59
is this version better than 3.0.2.0.210?

yes this is better as the core of shu mod is updated and some bugs are fixed too :smile:

cooler
07.03.08, 18:16
Azureus 3.0.5.0 steht zum Download bereit.
Shu coded bestimmt schon am neuen MOd.

czullo
07.03.08, 18:28
yeah but it will be only for VIP and Shu Gay staff for public it will be in spring :D

hitman
07.03.08, 19:33
yeah but it will be only for VIP and Shu Gay staff for public it will be in spring :D

probably spring was the prediction for version 212 :biggrin:.......but thanks ddj .....

czullo
07.03.08, 20:48
so DDJ relase it first ? then shu post it on his forum ?

hitman
07.03.08, 20:54
so DDJ relase it first ? then shu post it on his forum ?

:biggrin: yes else we would still wait for it till 2009 :tongue:

czullo
07.03.08, 21:44
I hope that DDJ wil get 3.0.5.0 soon, beucase i dont want to wait till next millenium :D I hope thay your source DDJ is not dry ;)

iranbo
08.03.08, 15:16
hallo ich wollte fragen ob ich das auch für die alte version benützen kann weil immer wenn ich update bleibt das programm stecken.
neuinstallation auch versucht !erfolglos!

Butcho
08.03.08, 15:28
Man sollte wenn man einen Shu Mod laufen hat die Updates deaktivieren, denn dadurch wird oft die Azurus2.jar überschrieben wo der Mod enthalten ist.
Wenn du diese Version benutzen willst deinstalliere am besten erst deine alte Version.
Als nächstes lösche am besten folgenden Ordner:
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\[Benutzer]\Anwendungsdaten\Azureus
Dann installiere eine Azureus 3.0.4.3 Version und erstetze die azureus2.jar.
Beim ersten Start must du dann die vorgeschlagenen Updates abrechen und dann kannst du in der Konfiguration unter Oberfläche/Start die Update Funktion deaktivieren.
Wenn du so vor gehst sollte das Programm ohne Problem laufen und dürfte auch nie hängen bleiben.

hitman
09.03.08, 12:03
I am looking forward to get my hands on this as soon I get enough credits to download it! :klatsch_3:

:eek13: copy and paste post #135? no way !!!!

we have a englisch section if you need credits but spamming in this thread isnt a good idea to get them

Zangorn34567
10.03.08, 23:01
Darf man in diesem Thread auch Vorschläge oder Wünsche äussern zum Programm äussern?
Wenn ja dann wär eine Fake-Upload-Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzungsfunktion auf einzelne Tracker-Adressen nett.

hitman
10.03.08, 23:48
Darf man in diesem Thread auch Vorschläge oder Wünsche äussern zum Programm äussern?
Wenn ja dann wär eine Fake-Upload-Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzungsfunktion auf einzelne Tracker-Adressen nett.

ich glaub sowas sollte man den coder selbst mitteilen kann aber sein das shu nur wünsche von vip user glaub ich versucht zu erfüllen bin mir nicht sicher

man kann doch jede einzelne datei verschiedene geschwindigkeiten geben

oder wie stellst du dir das vor?

innovationde
12.03.08, 03:24

If you don't get problem or BANN then stay with older Shu. I have BANN from hdbits.org when spoof Azureus (not tried ratio cheat yet) :(

hitman
12.03.08, 11:20
If you don't get problem or BANN then stay with older Shu. I have BANN from hdbits.org when spoof Azureus (not tried ratio cheat yet) :(

banned with wich azureus shu mod version with activated azureus spoof? probably v209?

czullo
12.03.08, 14:02
maybe he use plugin to spoff, plugin to spooff=ban :D olny spoof by azureusspoof file

hitman
12.03.08, 14:07
maybe he use plugin to spoff, plugin to spooff=ban :D olny spoof by azureusspoof file

probably

the only problem with the perfect spoof was only in v209 because there was a mistake if you spoof clients lower version 3.0 but was fixed in v210

Zangorn34567
13.03.08, 12:22
ich glaub sowas sollte man den coder selbst mitteilen kann aber sein das shu nur wünsche von vip user glaub ich versucht zu erfüllen bin mir nicht sicher

man kann doch jede einzelne datei verschiedene geschwindigkeiten geben

oder wie stellst du dir das vor?

Ich meine ,dass man jeweils pro Tracker eine Maximal-Geschwindigkeit haben kann.
Also ich bin Massendownloader, lasse meinen PC den ganzen Tag laufen und bin bei 8 Trackern aktiv dabei. Naja meine "Angst" ist ,dass ich halt wieder vom BF tracker fliege aber es ist sau nervig jeden Torrent einzeln einzustellen und es kann schon mal passieren das ich da was überseh und dann irgendwie einen Fake-Upload von 150kb/s oder höher auf dem BF hab...

Drum fätt ich das mit dem begrenzen pro Tracker ziemlich praktisch und einfach gefunden

Bayernfan
15.03.08, 19:37
Hi,

Want to express my gratitude for the perfect job DDJ has done on the Sh*-mod. :klatsch_3:
It is not right to ask people for money to use an open-source application. That goes against all that open-source stands for. It's people like Sh* that ruin the spirit of P2P. We are a community and are supposed to stick together, not trying to make money ... :baeh:

Anyway, I'm not very experienced with the new features of the hacked mod because I have been using a very old version, but I got detected on some trackers. I hope the new one is more secure. :confused2:

I will download and if I have some question (what I am sure I will have), I found a place where they can answer/advise me, it seems. :top:

Thanks a lot.
Bayernfan.

Update 1: Hmmm ... I am not able to download the mod ... says I don't have enough credits. But I think I do have enough posts to meet the demands? :frown:

Update 2: OK, just read the rules and I guess it is because of the credits only being given after 12 hours. I will be patient some longer than.

hitman
15.03.08, 22:42
Hi,

Want to express my gratitude for the perfect job DDJ has done on the Sh*-mod. :klatsch_3:
It is not right to ask people for money to use an open-source application. That goes against all that open-source stands for. It's people like Sh* that ruin the spirit of P2P.

well to be fair you dont need to pay for the mod you can just use it with 80 to 90% of the features for free and the rest you can get access if you contribute to the community or make a donation

elisbrr
16.03.08, 16:24
is this better that utorrent?

wizardo
16.03.08, 18:01
probably

the only problem with the perfect spoof was only in v209 because there was a mistake if you spoof clients lower version 3.0 but was fixed in v210

I've got Build 210 from DDj site, not SB-Innovation Hack version. Is perfect spoof works properly in this version of 210?

hitman
16.03.08, 19:00
is this better that utorrent?

well loockin at the cheat features i would say......yes

I've got Build 210 from DDj site, not SB-Innovation Hack version. Is perfect spoof works properly in this version of 210?

yes it works

d00d
16.03.08, 19:06
This works on bs, and tl tested & working.

ente
17.03.08, 12:49
I think, it's exist already 3.0.5.0. sh*, but it's not public, so it will not hacked. Unfortunately :/

Bayernfan
17.03.08, 14:01
well to be fair you dont need to pay for the mod you can just use it with 80 to 90% of the features for free and the rest you can get access if you contribute to the community or make a donation

Maybe true, but open source means 'complete' and unrestricted access to an application doesn't it. It's a matter of principles and ethics.

But off course cheating on trackers isn't very ethical neither :wink:
I've downloaded the mod and gonna test it right away ... thanks again.

Kaoru
18.03.08, 23:31
last java x.4 make azures unstable... i'll try again with last version
...azureus is the best client, so unhappy it uses java :(

OverlordQ
19.03.08, 01:52
It is not right to ask people for money to use an open-source application. That goes against all that open-source stands for.

No, no it doesn't. It's perfectly fine to sell open source products, lots of big business do it.

d00d
19.03.08, 03:17
Im using Java 1.6 And I am geting bad speeds with this loaded the same torrent into uTorrent and got like 1.7MB/s When using in AZ Its like 500KB/s, I am not using the Beta speed btw. Ive also added mostly everything as uTorrent for connection settings.

-- d00d =;)

Bayernfan
19.03.08, 10:41
No, no it doesn't. It's perfectly fine to sell open source products, lots of big business do it.

Can you give me some examples from that? Why is it called open source than ... and who will buy an open-source application if it cannot be secured???

hitman
19.03.08, 17:05
Im using Java 1.6 And I am geting bad speeds with this loaded the same torrent into uTorrent and got like 1.7MB/s When using in AZ Its like 500KB/s, I am not using the Beta speed btw. Ive also added mostly everything as uTorrent for connection settings.

-- d00d =;)

well this can have different reasons

1. you are at the moment connected only to peers with slow speeds
2. azureus needs on your machine to much resources and slow down the connection
3. router problem....not connectable

usually the speeds are the same if you are connected to the same peers

d00d
19.03.08, 18:45
Its not a router problem for sure I was downloading with ~1.5MB/s on the same Router and Ive even tried without the Router (WRT54GL v1.1), I am connectable my ports are open checked billion and one times. I am connected to the same # of Peers of uTorrent, uT can be like 20Peers connected and pull 800Kb/s on this torrent, then load it in AZ connected to around 40 get 400 - 500Kb/s I dont understand this Java sucks ?

Butcho
19.03.08, 20:46
Perhaps you must change your azureus config for better results.
Look in the advanced options under Connection/Advanced Network Settings/ and increase the max simultaneous outbound connection attempts.

d00d
19.03.08, 21:02
Ive tried that to like 76 8 18 like alot of different #s, But the strange thing is i ran 3043 On Linux and I pull good speeds Run it on win32 i get sad unstable speeds 1min its 1.5Mb then boom 200Kb/s its really strange I used to get nice speeds on Azureus.

Anyway Thanks for all the help and my stupidity.

OverlordQ
21.03.08, 08:43
Can you give me some examples from that? Why is it called open source than ... and who will buy an open-source application if it cannot be secured???

Well lets see there's MySQL, Red Hat, etc off the top of my head. Why it's called open source? Because it is open source. Being open source has nothing to do with being charged for it. As for who buys it? Lots of companies.

sagitarioxp
22.03.08, 20:54
Ive tried that to like 76 8 18 like alot of different #s, But the strange thing is i ran 3043 On Linux and I pull good speeds Run it on win32 i get sad unstable speeds 1min its 1.5Mb then boom 200Kb/s its really strange I used to get nice speeds on Azureus.

Anyway Thanks for all the help and my stupidity.
u can try this two guides :
1- Reduce CPU usage - AzureusWiki (http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Reduce_CPU_usage)
2- Reduce memory usage - AzureusWiki (http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Reduce_memory_usage) :top:

wizardo
23.03.08, 08:12
I've got a question. When I'm spoofing 3.0.4.2 version using perfectspoof, peers(I'm connected with during download/upload torrent) see me as Azureus 3.0.4.2 or Azureus 3.0.4.3_B06?

hitman
23.03.08, 12:53
as far as i remember this version spoofs with default settings as 3.4.0.2 if you want to spoof as a beta you have to change it

wwwww
24.03.08, 16:48
Is this one better then the utorrent?

Lurf
24.03.08, 17:11
Can anybody confirm that this hack is working under Linux?

d00d
24.03.08, 20:32

Id have to say its better than uTorrent just look at the options

Rebound
24.03.08, 21:57
Can anybody confirm that this hack is working under Linux?

Yes, it works. You must only install Java. :smile:

regards

Rebound

czullo
24.03.08, 22:39

Its depend, what you meand say better, if options than hell yes Azureus, but if you need light client and also you use :only upload report" i will say that utorrent, i use both, if i want to download something i use utorrent ( only upload is counting ) if i want to bump my stats and add GB i run Azureus and voila 10GB upload in no time :D

shedon
25.03.08, 19:28
Is there an issue with NOD32 antivirus blocking Azureus ?
somthing is not working here...

hitman
25.03.08, 19:33

well it is not recommended in the azureus wiki to run both in combination it could be that nod slow down azureus or have other problems. my experience was that nod works but sometimes it slow down azureus

Deezer
25.03.08, 19:52
I think, it's exist already 3.0.5.0. sh*, but it's not public, so it will not hacked. Unfortunately :/

any idea when it will be published to the public?
unfortunately HDbits had already banned 3.04.3 so there's no way to spoof there :(

Rebound
25.03.08, 20:00
any idea when it will be published to the public?
unfortunately HDbits had already banned 3.04.3 so there's no way to spoof there :(

USE THE SPOOF!!!

It´s a perfect spoof which spoofing to tracker and peers!!!

You must only edit the AzureusSpoof.properties in the Azureus Directory.

To spoof 3.0.5.0 change this file to:

#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.value=3.0.5.0

The red marked text is the spoofing azureus version.

regards

Rebound

czullo
25.03.08, 20:03

I use Azureus with ESET Smart Security ( antivirus + firewall ) and dont have any problems, so maybe switch you antivirus to the 3.0 version.

ente
26.03.08, 16:00
USE THE SPOOF!!!

Too spoof 3.0.5.0 change this file to:

#By Shu
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11

regards

Rebound

This method is safety? I use this or wait the real 3.0.5.0 version?

Butcho
26.03.08, 16:02
Yes this method is safe. The spoof function works perfect...

Codeman
26.03.08, 22:49
sacht ma jungs, wie bekomme ich den eigentlich unter Ubuntu/linux zum laufen?

Rebound
26.03.08, 22:56
sacht ma jungs, wie bekomme ich den eigentlich unter Ubuntu/linux zum laufen?

Java installieren, den Azureus für Linux installieren und dann ganz normal die Dateien ersetzen. :smile:

Im eMule Thread kann ich dir leider nicht weiterhelfen^^

Mfg

Rebound

Oscar
27.03.08, 06:18
USE THE SPOOF!!!

#By Shu
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11

regards

Rebound

thanks for the tip!
Im on a mac so had to revert to 2.5.0.4 to use on BitMeTV, then i saw this post, and upgraded back to 3.0.2.2!

im looking forward to the new 3.0.5.0 - apparently it should be compatible with mac (I still cant believe Apple has crippled macs with no Java 6 support!):top:

cutthroat1855
27.03.08, 23:30
where do i get azureus 3.0.4.3 b6 ?
its only 3.5.0.0 oon the website now
or i can install it over the last version ?

czullo
27.03.08, 23:55
download 3.0.4.2 you dot need 4.3 b6 ;)

Codeman
28.03.08, 09:25
meinm problem ist nur, wo finde ich bei ubuntu das azureus verzeichnis? Ich hab azureus über synaptic installiert.

Rebound
28.03.08, 11:40
meinm problem ist nur, wo finde ich bei ubuntu das azureus verzeichnis? Ich hab azureus über synaptic installiert.

Das kann ich dir leider nicht sagen. Ich verwende kein Linux...

Mfg

Rebound

LyzrRrR
29.03.08, 11:28
Funktioniert das auch noch unter 3.0.5.0??

Butcho
29.03.08, 11:31
Ne weil du die Azureus2.jar ersetzen must in der auchdie Azureus Core enthalten ist. Das bedeutet wenn du die jar files tauscht hast du automatisch die Core Version 3.0.4.3.
Aber mit der Spoof funktion kannst du ja Azureus 3.0.5.0 emulieren...

sbgam
30.03.08, 18:14
Hint:
Since the latest version of Azureus is 3.0.5.0, for getting the 3.0.4.2 version, go to:

Azureus 3.0.4.2 (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=84122)

On this page, just scroll down up to File Releases/Package and pick the proper version.

best regards!

sbgam

PS For technical reasons it has not been possible to put a direct link here

sbgam
30.03.08, 18:20
Habe gerade versucht auf den von mir eingestellten Link zu klicken und habe folgende Meldung bekommen:

- CT SECURITY SYSTEM INFO -

Das CT Security System hat entdeckt, dass Sie versucht haben mit einer geblockten IP oder Host Adresse oder über einen Proxy Server dieses Forum zu besuchen oder Sie verwenden Harvester bzw. Spider Tools oder der Admin hat Ihre User Agent geblockt, oder es wurde von Ihnen versucht einen schädlichen Code oder Exploit in diesem Forum auszuführen.

Diese Aktion wurde geblockt und alle Informationen darüber wurden gespeichert.

Sollte diese Nachricht erscheinen, nachdem eine neue Funktion im Forum eingebaut wurde oder diese Meldung wurde angezeigt nach Einbau des Security System, benachrichtigen Sie bitte den Board Administrator, damit das Problem gelöst werden kann.

@Admins: ich bin neu hier, was bedeutet das?
Ich verwende seit gestern Vista, hat es damit was zu tun?

Danke,

sbgam

PS Es liegt irgendwie am Link: so wie er konstruiert ist, kann man es hier nicht verwenden. Ich habe den Link dann im vorherigen Beitrag angepasst und eine kleine Beschreibung angehaengt.

Butcho
30.03.08, 18:32
Hmm komisch danke für den Hinweis ich bekomme die selbe Meldung.
Wir schauen uns das ganze mal genauer an und geben dir dann bescheid.
Warscheinlich liegt es an einem neuen Sicherheitsplugin das seit gestern Abend hier am Forum eingesetzt wird.

Rebound
30.03.08, 18:39
Habe gerade versucht auf den von mir eingestellten Link zu klicken und habe folgende Meldung bekommen:

- CT SECURITY SYSTEM INFO -

Das CT Security System hat entdeckt, dass Sie versucht haben mit einer geblockten IP oder Host Adresse oder über einen Proxy Server dieses Forum zu besuchen oder Sie verwenden Harvester bzw. Spider Tools oder der Admin hat Ihre User Agent geblockt, oder es wurde von Ihnen versucht einen schädlichen Code oder Exploit in diesem Forum auszuführen.

Diese Aktion wurde geblockt und alle Informationen darüber wurden gespeichert.

Sollte diese Nachricht erscheinen, nachdem eine neue Funktion im Forum eingebaut wurde oder diese Meldung wurde angezeigt nach Einbau des Security System, benachrichtigen Sie bitte den Board Administrator, damit das Problem gelöst werden kann.

@Admins: ich bin neu hier, was bedeutet das?
Ich verwende seit gestern Vista, hat es damit was zu tun?

Danke,

sbgam

PS Es liegt irgendwie am Link: so wie er konstruiert ist, kann man es hier nicht verwenden. Ich habe den Link dann im vorherigen Beitrag angepasst und eine kleine Beschreibung angehaengt.

Das liegt an unserem neuen Sicherheitssystem. Das macht leider mit einigen ausgehenden Links Probleme. Allerdings wird an einer Problemlösung bereits gearbeitet. :smile:

Edit:// Problem fixxed

Mfg

Rebound

sbgam
30.03.08, 18:41
Alles klar!:smile:

Gut zu wissen, dass es nicht an meiner Installation/Vista liegt:-)

sbgam

Deezer
30.03.08, 21:25
USE THE SPOOF!!!

#By Shu
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11

regards

Rebound

ok so i changed it like you said and it seems to work perfectly! :)

thanks rebound! :top:

just one quick question, do i need to enable something in the options to spoof 3.5.0.0 or does it already do it? :eek13:

Rebound
30.03.08, 21:30
ok so i changed it like you said and it seems to work perfectly! :)

thanks rebound! :top:

just one quick question, do i need to enable something in the options to spoof 3.5.0.0 or does it already do it? :eek13:

No, it´s already. :smile: Only edit the AzureusSpoof.properties, it´s all for the perfect spoof. :wink:

regards

Rebound

Butcho
30.03.08, 21:33
If you've changed all corectly you can see the spoofed version in the bottom of the mod...

Großmutter
30.03.08, 21:56
Gibt es Neuigkeiten in Bezug andere Clienten zu spoofen!!??(µtorrent)

Rebound
30.03.08, 22:05
Gibt es Neuigkeiten in Bezug andere Clienten zu spoofen!!??(µtorrent)

Nein, gibt es nicht. Shu hat dazu anscheinend keine Lust, deshalb wird es da keine weiteren Spoofs, ausser den Azureus geben.

Der uTorrent geht sowieso nicht, da man an den Source Code nicht kommt. Trotzdem würden andere Open Source Clienten zu emulieren gehen, aber wenn Shu nichts macht, können wir lange warten^^

Mfg

Rebound

shedon
31.03.08, 18:41
I use Azureus with ESET Smart Security ( antivirus + firewall ) and dont have any problems, so maybe switch you antivirus to the 3.0 version.

I switched, and it works fine now.
TNX !!:klatsch_3:

slightlystoopid9
01.04.08, 01:20
Thank You! This has worked perfectly for me on several trackers and I look forward to using it in the future.

hijax2001
01.04.08, 02:54
I'm trying to follow this thread, but it's in German and English. Any way the threads can be autotranslated or split by language?

Also, thank you for the latest MOD!

mat
04.04.08, 01:12
rebound, its safe to use the 3.0.5.0?? editing the AzureusSpoof.properties??

thanks a lot mate

DigitalDJ
04.04.08, 07:10
It is safe to use 3.0.5.0 spoof.

powerintake
05.04.08, 03:56
If you've changed all corectly you can see the spoofed version in the bottom of the mod...

I changed file exactly as said but my version is still not changing...Am i missing here something..?

Butcho
06.04.08, 13:37
Normal it must work. Can you copy the text of your AzureusSpoof.properties file?
Here are the correct settings...

Schweinebacke1
09.04.08, 17:02
wieso sollte der besser sein als seba seiner?

Rebound
09.04.08, 17:10
wieso sollte der besser sein als seba seiner?

Weil seba erstens ein N00b ist und Java nicht kann und weil in diesem Hack schon einige Plugins integriert wurden die sehr nützlich sind. Außerdem wurde dieser Hack sauberer gecoded, so ist zum Beispiel das Login Field entfernt worden, ebenso wie das Spenden Fenster.

Changelog genau angucken kann auch mal helfen.

Mfg

Rebound

Schweinebacke1
09.04.08, 23:22
naja nicht grade überzeugend, zumal man sich ja hier reggen muss und das ganze per credits gelöst wurde ^^

hitman
09.04.08, 23:41
naja nicht grade überzeugend, zumal man sich ja hier reggen muss und das ganze per credits gelöst wurde ^^

ich sags mal so ohne uns hätte seba nie diese version gehabt. ddj hat von java viel ahnung was man auch am hack sehen kann von daher kann ich nur jeden ddjs version empfehlen und die 2 credits sind mit 2 minuten arbeit schon geschrieben wir verlangen da nichts unmögliches :biggrin:

Rebound
09.04.08, 23:42

Ich weiß ja nicht, aber seba released nur den Shu selbst. DDJ ergänzt den perfekt, das man alles beisammen hat.

Hack Log:
+ Added Console and Telnet UI
+ Unlocked Client ID limitation in Azureus so ClientSpoof works
+ Cool splash screens from SB-Innovation
+ Removes account checking and enables full "admin" features, such as No Upload, Tracker/Client Client Spoofing and Report no download to peers
+ Makes news checking and version checking optional by a button accessible in the Shu + SB-Innovation Hack configuration window
+ Removes the donation window for Shu
+ Adds an option to display no splash image on startup
+ Removes any login boxes related to account checking
+ Includes useful (and updated) plugins:
- 3D View
- Advanced Statistics
- AzBlog
- Chat
- ClientSpoof h1.0b (by hitman) (Note: May conflict with the Shu Mod spoofing feature)
- ClientSpoof 2.3.2 mod4uTorrent1.6.1 (by yeehaaz) (Note: May conflict with the Shu Mod spoofing feature)
- CountryLocator
- Extra Seeding Columns
- Monitoring Plugin
- Peer Injector
- Rating
- RSS Feeds
- SafePeer

Denke schon das der Unterschied sehr deutlich zu erkennen sein müsste und wem das Credit-System nicht gefällt, kann ja zu seba gehen. :klatsch_3:

ich sags mal so ohne uns hätte seba nie diese version gehabt

Danke hitman!

Mfg

Rebound

PS.: So toll kann seba übrigens nicht sein, wenn er es nötig hat unsere Releases zu klauen und für seine auszugeben und zu veröffentlichen. :tongue:

yoco
13.04.08, 21:10
I don't know if this was asked before. There is a new version of Azureus, 3.0.5.0, right? So my question is, can I use this mod for the new version?

Rebound
13.04.08, 21:16
I don't know if this was asked before. There is a new version of Azureus, 3.0.5.0, right? So my question is, can I use this mod for the new version?

Theoreticly you can. But if you copy the files of shu mod, you have the 3.0.4.3 azureus version again, because in the shu mod are the azureus core and it´s here the 3.0.4.3. :wink:

regards

Rebound

d00d
17.04.08, 04:30
Sorry to bump this thread but, has anyone confirmed this working under demonoid YES Its online again yay!

czullo
17.04.08, 08:40
its working on demonoid i just flush here over 100GB ;)

techmax
18.04.08, 10:55
Can u add some function to this scripts??

like after doing all setting add option of import\export setting...

this will help us alot....

hitman
18.04.08, 11:16
Can u add some function to this scripts??

like after doing all setting add option of importexport setting...

this will help us alot....

usually there is no need for this because you can just use old settings for new azureus versions. the setting files folder is located here

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista

or you can set the settings folder in one from you specific folder but this needs speciall commands.......i have to look into the wiki dont know now the correct ones

techmax
18.04.08, 11:24
usually there is no need for this because you can just use old settings for new azureus versions. the setting files folder is located here

C:Documents and Settings<username>Application DataAzureus for XP
C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingAzureus for Vista

or you can set the settings folder in one from you specific folder but this needs speciall commands.......i have to look into the wiki dont know now the correct ones

Bro i am talking about shumod settings not Azureus....

hitman
18.04.08, 12:05
Bro i am talking about shumod settings not Azureus....

ok i think i understood what you want to do

as far as i can see they are stored in the same file as the normal settings

azureus.config

you want to have something like choosing different shu mod presets with different settings it would be quite good haven something like this in the azureus itself

i thik at this point you have to aks the azureus coder shu if he can add somthing like this

Tekrader
19.04.08, 10:51
Hi,
from the description this seems to be even better than the original mod. Thanks for all the extra work.

Regards

reaper
22.04.08, 12:43
is it safe to change version on AzureusSpoof.properties, because now TL only allow latest Azureus.

azureus.spoof.value=3.0.5.2 ?

Rebound
22.04.08, 13:08
is it safe to change version on AzureusSpoof.properties, because now TL only allow latest Azureus.

azureus.spoof.value=3.0.5.2 ?

Yes, it´s safe, because the spoof works perfect and no tracker can detect this.

regards

Rebound

nerv1025
23.04.08, 09:16
Many thanks on the update, been looking everywhere

d00d
24.04.08, 05:47
Is there a way to report the download as upload in shumod ?

czullo
24.04.08, 09:01
set fake upload speed of your dowload speed ;)

spider1
24.04.08, 23:17
hi,

i have 3.0.4.3.212_Beta_6 version, this version updated or the same?

d00d
24.04.08, 23:52
Not the speeds, im talking about the total downloaded, like ghost leeching.

hitman
25.04.08, 01:20
hi,

i have 3.0.4.3.212_Beta_6 version, this version updated or the same?

it should be the same

czullo
25.04.08, 01:59
Not the speeds, im talking about the total downloaded, like ghost leeching.

activate "100% complete" and you upload speed like download and viola

pavels5555
25.04.08, 22:15
cool thanks.. but is it safe to use that beta? or should I wait for the final? its look like it will take a while

Volzotan
26.04.08, 00:58
Hab grad mal nen bissl rumprobiert, und alles funzt wunderbar, vielen Dank für den Rls :)

czullo
26.04.08, 02:45
cool thanks.. but is it safe to use that beta? or should I wait for the final? its look like it will take a while

JUst change spoof to last final and no problem with beta :)

pampampam
29.04.08, 00:18
glaub ich test auch mal wieder,
brauchs für die waffel

cheers

blaf00
04.05.08, 11:37
kann man die update funktion von azureus irgendwie ausschalten?
das hat mir letztes mal einiges kaputt gemacht -.-

Rebound
04.05.08, 13:40
kann man die update funktion von azureus irgendwie ausschalten?
das hat mir letztes mal einiges kaputt gemacht -.-

Jo, kann man hier machen:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1686/shuly1.png

Mfg

Rebound

CoreCore
04.05.08, 16:52
Hey, Rebound....

Got a quick question for you, how hard is it to update the core and still have SHU mod work? I'm kind of rusty on coding java and not sure if the core has more than just jave lines of code.

Thanks for the info

Rebound
04.05.08, 17:20
Hey, Rebound....

Got a quick question for you, how hard is it to update the core and still have SHU mod work? I'm kind of rusty on coding java and not sure if the core has more than just jave lines of code.

Thanks for the info

It´s very hard. Because you must search all shu changes and copy them to the new core. Shu needs 3-4 hours for this, but he knows in which files his code for the shu is. But it´s possible. :smile:

Azureus has about 10 files. :biggrin:

regards

Rebound

DigitalDJ
04.05.08, 19:30
Hey, Rebound....

Thanks for the info

To upgrade the core it would take a lot of effort.

Core upgrades generally change about 200 files per minor update (eg. 3.0.4.3 to 3.0.4.4)

CoreCore
04.05.08, 19:37
thanks guys for the info, yea sounds like i would be in over my head to try and update the core and the other files needed hehe.

DigitalDJ
04.05.08, 21:30
thanks guys for the info, yea sounds like i would be in over my head to try and update the core and the other files needed hehe.

If Shu ever does stop development I will put in the effort to port up to new cores.

But until then....I have better things to do with my time.

flippase
05.05.08, 13:25
Is there something similar to Shu Mod for Mac?
Thanks in advance for ideas.

blaf00
05.05.08, 13:31
Scheint auf dem Mac nicht zu funktionieren :(
Muss noch mal nen bisschen dran rumspielen aber irgendwie tuts nicht
Die letzte Final ging aber definitiv

Is there something similar to Shu Mod for Mac?
Thanks in advance for ideas.

Try the latest final, it should work. Just replace the Azureus2.jar inside the Azureus.app.

This Version doesn't work because Apple didnt release a proper Version of Java SE 6 for mac yet

Rebound
05.05.08, 14:48
Scheint auf dem Mac nicht zu funktionieren :(
Muss noch mal nen bisschen dran rumspielen aber irgendwie tuts nicht
Die letzte Final ging aber definitiv

Das muss aber gehen. :biggrin:

Ich habe leider keinen Mac, hast du den den Azureus ohne Shu zum laufen bekommen? Das solltest du erstmal versuchen.

Mfg

Rebound

firebreeze
07.05.08, 02:05
I was wondering if anyone had like a 3.0.5.2 shu mod hack??

Rebound
07.05.08, 08:59
I was wondering if anyone had like a 3.0.5.2 shu mod hack??

We must wait for a 3.0.5.2 release. You can use the spoof to emulate the newest version.

regards

Rebound

abcabc
07.05.08, 19:42
I don't know much about shumod. Could somebody update this version to 3.0.5.x pls?