PDA

View Full Version : Shu Mod Equiv. for uTorrent?

CakeMix
21.02.08, 21:29
I have uTorrent and really prefer it over using Azurus.
Is there a 'Shu Mod' equivalent for uTorrent (1.7.7)?

Thanks

shahjinn
22.02.08, 05:16
Greetings CakeMix , Welcome to this Wonderfull Forum :)

Well my friend Shu Mod was made and coded for Azureus Client , if you have uTorrent 1.77 then try this link below ,

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=2242

Go here ^^ Download this since you have 4 credits , so 2 credits you need to grab it and then just click on the exe then it will load and then you can go on with it :)

If You still wana use Shu Mod for uTorrent then there is a client spook in the Azureus which you will get from this forum under Mods and Tools , so go here and get the Shu Mod from here and see client spoof , you will see uTorrent 1.7.7 so select that and then it will spoof as you are using uTorrent , btw i havent tried this feature so try with your own risk my friend but i will suggest the uTorrent Leecher pack instead if you really want for a uTorrent :)

Best Regards
shahjinn

CakeMix
23.02.08, 18:52
Greetings CakeMix , Welcome to this Wonderfull Forum :)

Well my friend Shu Mod was made and coded for Azureus Client , if you have uTorrent 1.77 then try this link below ,

Go here ^^ Download this since you have 4 credits , so 2 credits you need to grab it and then just click on the exe then it will load and then you can go on with it :)

If You still wana use Shu Mod for uTorrent then there is a client spook in the Azureus which you will get from this forum under Mods and Tools , so go here and get the Shu Mod from here and see client spoof , you will see uTorrent 1.7.7 so select that and then it will spoof as you are using uTorrent , btw i havent tried this feature so try with your own risk my friend but i will suggest the uTorrent Leecher pack instead if you really want for a uTorrent :)

Best Regards
shahjinn

Thanks I've gotten the newest SB leecherpack and it works great.
Just tried the newest RM updated with utorrent 1.7.7also, and it seems to be working fine.
Thanks for the help
-CakeMix