View Full Version : Dead alien found in UFO

Snitlev
22.04.11, 01:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMGatrWkG2c&feature=aso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_Z8QIkUAg&feature=related

regards

piratemeister
22.04.11, 07:39
I never seen any ufo, I think these video are all joke.

yoco
22.04.11, 10:46
FAKE!!!!
:D

Snitlev
22.04.11, 11:20
but a good fake ;-)

regards

ErRor
22.04.11, 12:29
looks like it was made from chicken :D

Resurrection
22.04.11, 12:35
looks like it was made from chicken :D

and bread !!!

Russian 'alien' was bread and chicken skin hoax - Asylum.co.uk (http://www.asylum.co.uk/2011/04/22/russian-alien-was-bread-and-chicken-skin-hoax/)

SealLion
23.04.11, 09:39
You could tell with some discernment that the 1st video was not really a true alien. This is evident with respect to knowing that there is blood missing. The video shows that a tiny alien has a leg that is dismembered from the rest of it's body.
As a consequence to having a dismembered limb, one would normally expect to see body fluid in the form of blood.
There is no blood that I see.
Do you see any blood??

Secondly, the video illustrates some alien that is found dead inside it's craft. Ok...so where's the crater that is normally caused by an extraterrestrial object that hits the earth. For example, when a meteor manages to hit the earth, such objects usually leave remains of it's impact. In the above vid there is no impact crater. Even in snow you'd see one.

Not only that, but you'd see a big chunk of the snow melted which you don't see here. You'd see snow melted because of the space-ship moving at what would probably be at some high velocity before it crashed. High velocity creates heat. Heat will melt snow.

Thirdly, the video is laughable not only of it's amateurish style but also because it obscures for the viewer for a good amount of time what you hope to see without some distraction of some text telling you to visit it's site. I didn't bother to go to the author's website and why should I?? So it can get more 'hits' and advertising revenue probably. Suppose that this wasn't amateurish. For one thing, you wouldn't see the video obscured with this ridiculous 'attention-grabbing' text that you see more of than you do of the actual video ( which isn't much of itself)

Fourth. It's quite important to be aware that a great number of videos like this on YT are there purely for marketing purposes. A huge chunk of them are amateurish. A real organization wouldn't waste it's time making amateurish videos like this one suggesting that it broke the news on some Pyramid UFO's and offering subscription services as well as some phoney news that it had it's vids taken down because they were deemed 'controversial'.
Ya. Right.
Like I mentioned earlier. It's a marketing ploy.
The author want's the viewer to believe that this is 'hot-stuff', 'controversial', and that the government is after them. Hence the offer to visit that website. I suggest you don't waste your bandwidth, let alone your time going there. The website author isn't worth your time.

This one here is what I would call, "next to the garbage."

DudeWithPants
02.05.11, 15:04
I've never believed to this stuff , it's definitely a fake but a good one