PDA

View Full Version : [Multi OS] Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.6.0.5_B04 Beta

DigitalDJ
17.04.11, 02:55
Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.6.0.5_B04 Beta

SB-Innovation Presents

Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.6.0.5_B04 Beta

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3630

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> DigitalDJ & ghostfucker <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<
>>>>>> ghostfucker <<<<<<
>>>>>> anon <<<<<<
>>>>>> Instab <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ Ghostleech
+ LTEP Fixes
+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed
+ More No Report Options
+ Perfect Spoof 1.0 by ghostfucker
+ (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero
+ Upload Kicker
+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Updated core to Vuze 4.6.0.5_B04

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, and portable support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Errors regarding the client spoof plugins are harmless, and shouldn't be reported! Those plugins are obsolete and should be deleted - remove clientSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1 and clientSpoof-az2.5.0.4 from your plugins folder.

Enjoy!

lolz
17.04.11, 06:35
I got an error loading plugin.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/gudy/azureus2/plugins/PluginView
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unk nown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:1187)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:802)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(PluginInitializer.java:601)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl$5.ru n(AzureusCoreImpl.java:786)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2$threadWrapp er.run(AEThread2.java:299)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.PluginView
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 10 more

Could you tell me how to fix it ?

DigitalDJ
17.04.11, 09:39
I got an error loading plugin.

Could you tell me how to fix it ?

The clientspoof plugins are included for reference. They are now obsolete. They will not load and you do not need them. Also, Vuze has significantly updated their core plugin system...which means any old plugins that have not been updated will fail to load.

czullo
17.04.11, 11:40
is the bug with no scroll bar on cheat settings fixed ?

--->HDBD<---
17.04.11, 11:54
Hab mal hier zwei Schrift Fehler

yoco
17.04.11, 12:29
Is it necessary to install latest Vuze or can I just copy-paste files?

Mr. Crane
17.04.11, 12:54
Is it necessary to install latest Vuze or can I just copy-paste files?

You'd best just remove everything and then install the new version - to avoid any potential conflicts. Just be sure to backup all your torrents and you shouldn't have a problem setting it up again. You could also screenshot the settings to know what you had before reinstalling.

And a huge thanks for this release, needed it! :D

Rebound
17.04.11, 14:47
is the bug with no scroll bar on cheat settings fixed ?

Yes, it is. See changelog:

+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added

Hab mal hier zwei Schrift Fehler

Hab ich auch, wird geprüft.

czullo
17.04.11, 15:01
spoofing as utorrent wont work for me, trying to restart vuze but still im visible on site as vuze...

cDDDe
17.04.11, 17:02
1. I was using and enjoying Vuze Extreme Mode v4.5.0.0 and uninstall.
2. I deleted the folder C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming\Azureus.
3. Clean install the latest version of Vuze x86 (Vuze_4604_windows), replaces the files by Vuze Extreme Mode x86 (VPEM_4605-04).
4. Open Vuze Extreme Mode By SBI has two errors:

PopUps errors:

1.Error loading plugin 'clienteSpoof-az2.5.0.4' / 'omschaub.clientestuff.clientid.ClientID' org/gudy/azureus2/plugins/PluginView
2.Error loading plugin 'clienteSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1' / 'omschaub.clientestuff.clientid.ClientID' org/gudy/azureus2/plugins/PluginView
Click in Details:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/gudy/azureus2/plugins/PluginView
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unk nown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:1187)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:802)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(PluginInitializer.java:601)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl$5.ru n(AzureusCoreImpl.java:786)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2$threadWrapp er.run(AEThread2.java:299)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.PluginView
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
... 10 more

I used normally and without errors Vuze Extreme Mode v4.5.0.0 x86, but occurs in v4.6.0.5_B04_Beta x86 errors.

Win7 x64 and x86 Java to latest version.

Thz.

Resurrection
17.04.11, 17:06
plugin error

Your error is eerily similar to the one mentioned in the 2nd post of this thread.

Its has already been answered by DDJ...

ghostfucker
17.04.11, 17:20
just delete

clientSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1 and
clientSpoof-az2.5.0.4

from your plugins folder...

DigitalDJ
17.04.11, 19:52
1. I was using and enjoying Vuze Extreme Mode v4.5.0.0 and uninstall.
2. I deleted the folder C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Roaming\Azureus.
3. Clean install the latest version of Vuze x86 (Vuze_4604_windows), replaces the files by Vuze Extreme Mode x86 (VPEM_4605-04).
4. Open Vuze Extreme Mode By SBI has two errors:

PopUps errors:

I used normally and without errors Vuze Extreme Mode v4.5.0.0 x86, but occurs in v4.6.0.5_B04_Beta x86 errors.

Win7 x64 and x86 Java to latest version.

Thz.

As I said before, these errors are harmless.

cDDDe
18.04.11, 03:11
@Resurrection, ghostfucker, DigitalDJ
Thanks for support.

@ghostfucker
Deleted the folders indicated and it was perfect now. :top:

Freak69
18.04.11, 06:09
uTorrent Spoof works not on me, i delete the uTorrent and Azureus Plugin Folders. Make i "Read ID from File" works not, make i Custom ID works it ?

"Something goes wrong, using defaults - Azureus/4.6.0.4"

Its new clean install.

czullo
18.04.11, 09:24
i figured out how to utorrent spoof enable, delete all vuze filles and completly reinstal, also do "default" settings on it, but i have problem theres no information about spoof in botom bar, previous theres information about spoof wich i use.

http://i52.tinypic.com/o8xw1l.png

ghostfucker
18.04.11, 22:53
uTorrent Spoof works not on me, i delete the uTorrent and Azureus Plugin Folders. Make i "Read ID from File" works not, make i Custom ID works it ?

"Something goes wrong, using defaults - Azureus/4.6.0.4"

Its new clean install.

you have to enter a custom id. automatic id generation is disabled...
read id from file means, that vuze will read a random id from a file.

UTorrentID.properties

# uTorrent CID Property File
#
# Format: Start always with 0 and enter the last 10 bytes of a ID
#
# e.g.:
# 0=NY%ac%a8%11%03%8ch%8f%16
# 1=%08%a0%b9%ddxC%a4%9f%8a%29
# ...
# n-1=K%a9%16J%af%3b%d3%0f%1f%11
# n=%9d%f8%9e%d6%e3h%f8%d8%0c%3a

http://i52.tinypic.com/o8xw1l.png
how long did you wait for it? the status bar just need some time (~30sec).

anon
19.04.11, 00:07
Make sure you get the length correctly, they should be 10 bytes and %xx counts as a single byte.

An update to my Vuze tutorial will come today, sorry for the delay.

czullo
19.04.11, 17:31
ok status bar is working fine after couple of restarts.

Renji-Kun
29.04.11, 03:43
first i love the kick upload function i think this complement this great mod
i have a suggestion to next mods maybe u guys could put some tracker announce counter and make some automatic kick upload for certain x number of announces
don't know if this sounds ridiculous but for "a intelligent cheater" u could put at night and program the mod to certain number of upload fake + each 3 announces or even in each announce increment a bit with kick upload
what u think guys?

anon
29.04.11, 04:59
You should never leave any mod or tool working overnight without your presence. The rest is OK, I guess.

Renji-Kun
29.04.11, 05:48
usually when i leave my MOD on all the night i double my amount of my real upl and have been safe for me since i have like 70k upl real is not so much just give me some extra ratio i also put number of peers connection according to the torrent if have 200 leecher i put 20/15(something around 10%) on mod section STOP INCREASE UPLO...ETC and i like to share files i ALWAYS leave the file seeding at least 1:1 real in past i had 10k so i needed to cheat more than share LOL

i guess i have my math in mod(i know everybody does as well) LOL
but never been caught just growing with patience my method is ZEN MOD LOL

fakeup
08.05.11, 14:23
what so great about vem 4.6.0.5 are there any new spoofs like uT 2.0 and above ?

Sazzy
08.05.11, 15:42
You should never leave any mod or tool working overnight without your presence. The rest is OK, I guess.

I'd never say never. Depending on how you configured your vem, and most importantly, where you are cheating, you can leave it running tbh. I tend to cheat the safe "slow and steady" way, and that just takes waaaay too long to stay next to it. I used to in the beginning, but I have more important stuff to do tbh.

That being said, my isp caps the amount of data I can download and only counts half of the amount downloaded during the night. Quite a good reason to keep it running during the night, don't you say :lol:?

anon
08.05.11, 20:34
what so great about vem 4.6.0.5 are there any new spoofs like uT 2.0 and above ?

You must have been away for some time, and thus failed to see this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f252/vuze-extreme-mod-all-25146/).

I'd never say never. Depending on how you configured your vem, and most importantly, where you are cheating, you can leave it running tbh. I tend to cheat the safe "slow and steady" way, and that just takes waaaay too long to stay next to it. I used to in the beginning, but I have more important stuff to do tbh.

Slow and steady may work, but I don't recommend it. Why? Even if you pick a good torrent you never know what will happen to it, and 10kB/s on a zero-leecher torrent are suspicious even if they're just 10kB/s.

That being said, my isp caps the amount of data I can download and only counts half of the amount downloaded during the night. Quite a good reason to keep it running during the night, don't you say :lol:?

Yeah, but that applies to non-cheating clients as well. :wtongue:

Sazzy
08.05.11, 21:14
Slow and steady may work, but I don't recommend it. Why? Even if you pick a good torrent you never know what will happen to it, and 10kB/s on a zero-leecher torrent are suspicious even if they're just 10kB/s.

I would say a well configured VEM (as I specified in my previous post) will not upload when there are no leechers. (stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to les than..... ) I even believe this is the standard setting.

Other than that, there is also the "stop faking when swarm speed is zero" in speed mode++ etc.

anon
08.05.11, 21:16
Other than that, there is also the "stop faking when swarm speed is zero" in speed mode++ etc.

I keep forgetting about that one. :pinch:

With that ticked the practice becomes slightly more acceptable, I'd say.

Still, the only thing I would leave a mod doing overnight is real seeding. :shifty:

fakeup
09.05.11, 17:09
You must have been away for some time, and thus failed to see this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f252/vuze-extreme-mod-all-25146/). that's true, I haven't been here lately. Anyways...

+ Ghostleech
+ LTEP Fixes
+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed
+ More No Report Options
+ Perfect Spoof 1.0 by ghostfucker
+ (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero
+ Upload Kicker
+ Ratio Tool
+ Vuze Plus
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added How's that perfect spoof 1.0 different from vem 4.6.0.0 version? I mean it doesn't say whether there is finally uT 2.0 spoof. Is that Beta as secure as those previous versions?

What's that Upload Kicker and how does it work.

anon
09.05.11, 17:44
How's that perfect spoof 1.0 different from vem 4.6.0.0 version? I mean it doesn't say whether there is finally uT 2.0 spoof.

Try it and see? Seriously, your computer isn't going to explode if you do.

What's that Upload Kicker and how does it work.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

I updated my tutorial because I love you guys <3

fakeup
09.05.11, 20:18
Try it and see? Seriously, your computer isn't going to explode if you do. Well I didn't mean my PC I was just wondering if that version is as safe for cheating as non-beta ?

I updated my tutorial because I love you guys <3 Great job with that tut ! see some things I'll like ;) in this vem

anon
09.05.11, 20:46
Well I didn't mean my PC I was just wondering if that version is as safe for cheating as non-beta ?

"Beta" applies to the Azureus core, not to the mod... so yeah.

silencer1980
09.05.11, 21:50
isn't gonna be an 64bit installer for windows 7 X64?

or we will install x86 and update the package for x64?

any info?

SyncMaster
10.05.11, 09:56
I have a question related to the perfect spoof:

I'm gonna have to choose between those two:
Bittornado and µtorrent. While Bittornado is set-and-go, i figured that for µtorrent these UIDs are needed. So i got the corresponding µtorrent Build, started it up, started downloading some random crap and sniffed 10 UIDs. These were then put in the µtorrentids file.

]From this on i figure that the perfect spoof will choose a random id each time it starts up. So after a couple of restarts, it is bound to use the same id again. Isnt that a problem? Is 10 enough? What about 20, 100?

Choosing between those, would spoofing bittornado or µtorrent be more advisable?

Thanks

Renji-Kun
10.05.11, 12:27
i can't understand this obsession with UT spoof since forever the people ask for the coder to spoof the actual versions
is much simple to spoof any version of azureus and as far as i know azureus is accepted in ANY place and trackers never limit the number of clients u use...
if u want to get the proper ID for UT i suggest u to visit anon's tutorial here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mini-tutorial-how-use-ratiomasters-memory-reader-13739/)

SyncMaster
10.05.11, 12:30
i can't understand this obsession with UT spoof since forever the people ask for the coder to spoof the actual versions
is much simple to spoof any version of azureus and as far as i know azureus is accepted in ANY place and trackers never limit the number of clients u use...
if u want to get the proper ID for UT i suggest u to visit anon's tutorial here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mini-tutorial-how-use-ratiomasters-memory-reader-13739/)

Yeah, its just because vuze got banned on a site i use heavily. And my issue is not GETTING the ID's, but rather how safe it is to use and how many id's one should have ...

o1nk
10.05.11, 12:53
It's very safe when used right, they can't detect that you are using Vuze instead of uTorrent for example.
You have to build a new ID when you start Vuze again.

Renji-Kun
10.05.11, 12:59
Yeah, its just because vuze got banned on a site i use heavily. And my issue is not GETTING the ID's, but rather how safe it is to use and how many id's one should have ...
really? i never see a tracker ban vuze ^^
but they ban vuze completely or just a few specific vrs?
like o1nk said is safe to use i recently test a bunch of them and no one detected i use vuze
so u can use either both... u be safe

SyncMaster
10.05.11, 13:05
It's very safe when used right, they can't detect that you are using Vuze instead of uTorrent for example.
You have to build a new ID when you start Vuze again.

I'd rather have it that vuze uses the ids in their order in the file instead of random. I guess ill just have to build enough id's so that the chance of getting the same id multiple times decreases.

---------- Post added at 12:05 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

like o1nk said is safe to use i recently test a bunch of them and no one detected i use vuze
so u can use either both... u be safe

myTorrent & HDSource

Renji-Kun
10.05.11, 13:47
u can use just one ID and is fine
why u want to use multi ID... set one and be happy
i like the more simple and easy thing but i don't know your reasons to use multi ID... but if was me i prefer to choose one and done

but all the options are safe and there is not a best option u just have to make your choice this in my opinion is the BEST MOD and perfect in any aspect... spoof is old, stable and safe
so IF u never use a MOD or u new to this just relax and go simple... u will be safe if u cheat wisely
also IF u don't understand something read anon's TUT he wrote everything u need to know about each option

o1nk
10.05.11, 15:20
Why don't you use uTorrent for downloading your torrentfiles, then read out the peer id with RM and let it seed and fake in Vuze?
That's the easiest way I think :)

mirrormask
10.05.11, 17:06

whatcd and waffles.
and if i'm not mistaken passthepopcorn and tehconnection, too.

anon
10.05.11, 20:46
]From this on i figure that the perfect spoof will choose a random id each time it starts up. So after a couple of restarts, it is bound to use the same id again. Isnt that a problem? Is 10 enough? What about 20, 100?

In a normal-case scenario, chances of a peer_id collision are extremely slim, so yes, that is a problem. What else can I say than "the more IDs the better".

whatcd and waffles.
and if i'm not mistaken passthepopcorn and tehconnection, too.

Waffles lifted the ban. What and PTPC kept it, not sure about TC.

x0d3|ov3r
14.05.11, 01:59
I've updated to the new version 4.6.0.5 from 4.6.0.0 but now all my downloads are lost? there's any way to get it back?

anon
14.05.11, 02:00
If you've started the mod more than once since upgrading, then no. You can't say you weren't warned:

2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!

x0d3|ov3r
14.05.11, 05:27
If you've started the mod more than once since upgrading, then no. You can't say you weren't warned:

I've made a backup, so my question is, it's possible to restore the downloads from 4.6.0 ?

anon
14.05.11, 06:00
Maybe. The relevant files were downloads.config and downloads.config.bak if I remember correctly.

silencer1980
14.05.11, 13:38
hi

i am using previous version b11 and sometimes my settings go revert back to defaults. after system crash of me.
and i can't go back to my settings again from backups of config files.

what can be wrong?

Renji-Kun
14.05.11, 16:04
hi

i am using previous version b11 and sometimes my settings go revert back to defaults. after system crash of me.
and i can't go back to my settings again from backups of config files.

what can be wrong?

make sure in vuze > options > files under the configuration settings
the box is ticked to backup configuration
this happened to me one time and give me a headache so i search and search and find that i did disable to save my backup config LOL
funny but i did this... hope it helps

silencer1980
14.05.11, 17:48
thank you but it has been already ticked.

i revert myself back to 4.6.0.0 for stability.

i guess

Renji-Kun
14.05.11, 21:10
thank you but it has been already ticked.

i revert myself back to 4.6.0.0 for stability.

i guess
try once again but with a fresh install u will not loose anything but 10 minutes and is worth to try
delete all the setting folders if u wanna do this just for test u can rename the folder in user preferences which contain all the saved settings to something like BACKUP-OF-VUZE and if not work just rename it back to the original
it's funny that i remember i have the same problem but the solution was to tick that box that i recommend to u

raffav
15.05.11, 05:17
Hi, maybe will be nice if has a possibility to fake the information, on the statistics tab.

anon
15.05.11, 06:18
You can already do that using BEncode Editor, I think.

silencer1980
15.05.11, 14:53
renji-kun i guess you like to help but , please don't think everyone as newbie as you.

please.

it's funny also.

Renji-Kun
15.05.11, 15:18
renji-kun i guess you like to help but , please don't think everyone as newbie as you.

please.

it's funny also.

is not that i call u newbie i think u misunderstood
sometimes what seems to be complicated just need a simple solution and we in some point forget about something
also i said to u install again just in case IF U DID NOT IN THE FIRST TIME for some reason keep your old torrents or settings or whatever

even the coder recommend that on the post

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Errors regarding the client spoof plugins are harmless, and shouldn't be reported! Those plugins are obsolete and should be deleted - remove clientSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1 and clientSpoof-az2.5.0.4 from your plugins folder.

also if it's a BUG more people will come and report and the guys here will check for now i only see 1(you)
so let's assume FOR NOW is something there and not with the MOD itself and why not try other people advice if u ask for help
and u see anon post some posts bellow mine? he is very active and if there was other solution i'm sure he had been told even with my try to help

ghostfucker
15.05.11, 16:12
cheat settings or all settings in vuze?

anon
15.05.11, 20:23

please.

it's funny also.

You know what I find funny? That Renji is trying to help you and you respond as if you were beyond that. Even the most experienced people make mistakes or miss small but essential details.

Sazzy
15.05.11, 21:28
You know what I find funny? That Renji is trying to help you and you respond as if you were beyond that. Even the most experienced people make mistakes or miss small but essential details.

Yes, quite hysterical indeed.

silencer1980
15.05.11, 23:41
@Anon

BETA apps can be buggy, even you are beyond anything or not.
nowadays i think you don't want to make so much help in forum

@renji-kun

try to giveaway some invites to get reps...near all of us knew VUZE well...

anyway thanks .

ghostfucker
16.05.11, 00:06
each vuze release is a beta.

anon
16.05.11, 00:11
@renji-kun

try to giveaway some invites to get reps...

How come I didn't think of that.

silencer1980
16.05.11, 00:18
i can't see any point to discuss how nice helpers you all are...

i wish i hadn't ask...

timelord46
16.05.11, 03:42
i am using vuze 4.6.0.0 and i want to upgrade to the new version. what do i need to do to upgrade to the new version without losing my current active torrents can someone guide me through it all thanks in advance

Renji-Kun
16.05.11, 04:13
@renji-kun
try to giveaway some invites to get reps...near all of us knew VUZE well...
anyway thanks .
sorry MODS with all my respect for all you this one i have to respond because all the reasons why i'm here
look i'm here to have fun with some cool people i don't care with rep bars or anything like that
REPUTATION for me is something conquest with friendship and respecting people helping each other and listen to other point of view btw that is the meaning of community so i don't care if is the president or the peasant i will treat everyone equally
if i can find a good friends and help people also LEARN because we never know ENOUGH we are always learning with even people there are less smarter than us
thats all the REP i like to carry on my bag specially from a place i like... so next time have a little more respect with people

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:54 ----------

i am using vuze 4.6.0.0 and i want to upgrade to the new version. what do i need to do to upgrade to the new version without losing my current active torrents can someone guide me through it all thanks in advance

don't worry is pretty simple actualy ^^

1 - go to start menu then use the option RUN or use keyboard shotcut WINDOWS+r
write %APPDATA% and hit enter
search for a folder with Azureus name
inside there is all the configuration files and all your download files

2 - copy all the Azureus folder to another place to have this in a safe place and rename for Azureus-Backup(or whatever u want)
so delete this folder named Azureus from %APPDATA% dir and install the new mod
* is very important delete that folder to a fresh new install but don't worry since u backup the folder in a safe place

i recommend u to reconfigure your vuze before add back your downloads
so configure to feed your needs and when u done go to that Azureus-backup folder that one u backup on a safe place and u will see a file named "downloads.config" thats where all your downloads are

read carefully this and if u have any doubts u can ask again here or u can send me a PM

anon
16.05.11, 04:24
Renji-Kun: can you manage to keep the torrent list between versions by restoring the downloads.config file these days? I thought you couldn't do that (successfully).

Renji-Kun
16.05.11, 05:00
Renji-Kun: can you manage to keep the torrent list between versions by restoring the downloads.config file these days? I thought you couldn't do that (successfully).

i install the mods just to test and YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT mate
the torrents comes red

there is no way to edit the file downloads.config to get it to work?

i'm so sorry for my mistake timelord46 in the past it was simple as i write but now is not
i think is better now consider to keep a backup of the torrent file vuze allow u to do that but we most of the times disable that(well i disable to save the tor file =P)

ANON-ANON-ANON!!!!

i edit the downloads.config file and manage to make this work well is a progress i will test more later and i think if we add some lines this can work well
i will study that more in deep if that is not so complicated maybe the coders can create a patch system that can check the file and add the lines... (look at me... my imagination is flying...LOL) but maybe that could be possible

kyoyoring
17.05.11, 02:51
Why I can't run this program.
I have already install java,but still can't run this program.

anon
17.05.11, 03:20
... still can't run this program.

We need you to tell us the reason you're saying you can't run it - it's pretty tough to help you, otherwise. Apart from that, post any potentially relevant bit of info, such as which operating system you're running, which JRE you have installed and whether you've already followed the troubleshooting steps in the first post.

kyoyoring
17.05.11, 04:18
Ok,i can run it.
Because i just extract mod file,not install original file.
But the settings looks very complex,i will try it.
Many thanks.

Renji-Kun
17.05.11, 04:45
Ok,i can run it.
Because i just extract mod file,not install original file.
But the settings looks very complex,i will try it.
Many thanks.

if u wanna know anything about MOD OPTIONS see that [ Categorized Tutorial List ] below the anon's sign?
click and there is a bunch of tutorials
and this link
tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/)
that's all u need to know about the MOD settings

but if u wanna know about just the vuze normal options
check wikivuze

VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Main_Page)

User Guide - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/User_Guide)

also u can ask here anything you want if u still have doubts

anon
17.05.11, 20:05
also u can ask here anything you want if u still have doubts

Unless those doubts take the form of "how can I cheat on..." questions, in that case please search first.

yoco
21.05.11, 13:39
Is anyone else having problems with "update tracker" button? I keep clicking but it doesn't work! And it's enabled!

Rebound
21.05.11, 15:34
Same here. Looks like the button is buggy. You can use the right click on a torrent and update the torrent there. In some future releases it should work again.

yoco
21.05.11, 16:17
I don't get it with this right click? I don't see anywhere to update it!

Rebound
21.05.11, 16:26
http://imageshack.us/m/705/1831/unbenanntha.png

yoco
21.05.11, 19:09
Don't know how I missed that!

czullo
23.05.11, 10:51
Why I can't run this program.
I have already install java,but still can't run this program.

check if you dont have 64bit java and 32bit vuze or oposite, 32bit java and 64bit vuze

silencer1980
28.05.11, 15:53
just found this.

Azureus, now called Vuze : Plugin Details for Vuze Configuration Backup (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugin_details.php?plugin=azconfigbackup)

mr.hardiman
30.05.11, 13:27
Hi all ,

just want to say thanks for the work done on the mod everything works mint ive thrashed(tested) every option & i love the mod!! apart from this 1 thing ;)...

It may be something im doing wrong or could be bug or just me being me ;) i have noticed when using the option

'[x] When download is completed STOP the torrent (no seeding)'

This seems to delete the actual files on restart of vuse. I find the mod is always setting the 'file priority' to delete when the torrent is added. When changed file priority to download its fine & works stops seeding etc. Once you exit vuse & reload it seems the mod re-sets the 'file priority's' in the libary to delete & well it deletes the actual file.

Hope you can all understand what i mean ;)...

Thanks in advance.

anon
30.05.11, 15:51
Anyone else facing the same problem as that person who just got banned for creating multiple accounts? :idunno:

NS021NS
01.06.11, 19:31
This works on linux 64bit with 64bit sun java package

Anyone tried this release on Torrentleech ?

anon
01.06.11, 19:52
Anyone tried this release on Torrentleech ?

Oh, come on. The search button doesn't bite.

lemongreentea
05.06.11, 17:47
Thanks for the Vuze release once again, I really appreciate it. I've started to play around with perfect spoof option but I'm not sure if it's functioning properly.
Check this screenshot out. I don't understand what to do with those 2 fields below. I guess that checkmark ''Read ID from file'' is for Azureus.properties?
As you can see I'd like to spoof uTorrent.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8779/vuzec.png

anon
05.06.11, 20:33
Check this screenshot out. I don't understand what to do with those 2 fields below. I guess that checkmark ''Read ID from file'' is for Azureus.properties?

Nope, logically enough the file it refers to is UTorrentID.properties.

happysap
13.06.11, 18:46
I've read this thread and tried to search but I still don't really understand the utorrent spoof and could use some help.

Specifically I'm trying to use the utorrent spoof on What.CD since they don't allow vuze. I'm not actually interested in the hack itself (I have plenty of unused upload bandwidth), it's just that my ISP blocks seeding and I can't upload anything with utorrent even after using encryption. However transport encryption options in vuze somehow works better and I have no problem seeding. I'm not sure why but it does so in order to seed I need to use it.

I'll try to make this as painless as possible:

1) If I use this mod and perfectspoof utorrent, will the transport encryption still function while I'm using the utorrent spoof? I'm not sure how encryption works exactly but I thought it uses a key built into Vuze and unless the other client uses that Vuze key to decrypt the data it wont work. Since I'm using a the utorrent spoof they may try to decrypt with a utorrent decryption key and thus get an error since I'm encrypting with Vuze. I'm probably wrong so please correct me.

2) Theres an option to read from file or just enter the ID in perfect spoof. Why read from file when it can just be entered? Or should multiple IDs be used? What's the need/reason for using multiple IDs?

3) How do I get this ID? Is there a guide somewhere? (or how do I get many ID's if multiple IDs are needed)

4) I'm trying to be as safe as possible to not get caught. Is perfect spoof really perfect? Is there almost no chance of getting caught if don't cheat, just spoof?

anon
13.06.11, 19:57
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Our search engine must be faulty :naughty:

ghostfucker
14.06.11, 02:50
If I use this mod and perfectspoof utorrent, will the transport encryption still function while I'm using the utorrent spoof?
of course.

happysap
16.06.11, 03:05
Thanks ghostfucker and anon. I must have searched with the wrong key words lol.

anon I knew I saw that thread somewhere. Couldn't find it.

At the end you replied to a question about how often peer_id needs to be updated.

Every time you start Vuze. You may want to tick that option to stop all torrents when closing it, so that they won't start before you have a chance to get a new ID.

I now understand why having a file of ID's would be useful. Is there a way to quickly build a file of ID's?
Or do I have to close and open utorrent and use the memory reader each time I want a different ID? (that would take a long time to build a large list =(

anon
16.06.11, 04:02
I now understand why having a file of ID's would be useful.

It more accurately mimics real client behavior, which is generating "random" peer_ids using an unknown algorithm.

Is there a way to quickly build a file of ID's?
Or do I have to close and open utorrent and use the memory reader each time I want a different ID? (that would take a long time to build a large list =(

You can:

create a separate, portable install of uTorrent with only one public torrent using an HTTP announce URL (Ubuntu torrents work exceptionally well for this task)
run SmartSniff and set it to grab all traffic to the tracker's port (if there's none, it's port 80)
start the torrent and catch the peer_id in the tracker announce via sniffing
close uTorrent normally (File -> Exit)
at this point, you can run uT again, terminate it via the Task Manager, and repeat this over and over to grab many IDs. Being quick and having good muscle memory can get you a lot of them in no time.

mammamia11
01.07.11, 09:38
is it posible to limit the fakespeed of the "ratio mod" settings?

im using ratio mod now with value between 1 and 2 but when i observ the fake speed it goes very high sometimes from 10mb/s to 25 or sometimes 30 mb/s and thats way to risky

anon
01.07.11, 20:07
Ratio mode was never known for being safe.

mammamia11
03.07.11, 07:02
Ratio mode was never known for being safe.

shame, i started to like it ;)

WzT
04.07.11, 01:28
Any one try uTP support plugin? Does it work?

anonymitis
11.07.11, 13:35
Does swing webui plugin still work with the new plugin core? It hasn*t been updated since '09...and I need it.

x0rax
29.07.11, 21:17
any chance to get b13 of this... cause b4 does not work with OS X 10.7

Instab
30.07.11, 11:30
update is in progress already :D

Dathon
22.08.11, 21:30
Do you know Index (http://www.rarbg.com)

All torrents there doesn`t work with Azureus anymore. I always get an error message since Yesterday.....

I tried to use my notebook, but there`s the same.

If i start torrents from other sites, i have no Problems. Everything works fine.

anon
22.08.11, 21:30
I always get an error message since Yesterday.....

And what would that be...

Dathon
22.08.11, 21:40
Fehler beim Öffnen

'C:\Users\Dathon\Downloads\Komicite 22.07.11 TVRiP-c98-[rarbg.com].torrent' konnte nicht geöffnet werden:
Error reading torrent file 'C:\Users\Dathon\AppData\Roaming\Azureus\torrents\ Komicite 22.07.11 TVRiP-c98-[rarbg.com].torrent - Torrent decode fails 'java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to [B, java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to [B; TOTorrentDeserialiseImpl::construct::318, TOTorrentDeserialiseImpl::construct::214, TOTorrentDeserialiseImpl::construct::200, TOTorrentDeserialiseImpl::<init>::71, TOTorrentFactory::deserialiseFromBEncodedFile::56, TorrentUtils::readFromFile::145, TorrentUtils::readFromFile::109, OpenTorrentWindow::addTorrent::2093, OpenTorrentWindow::addTorrents::1979, OpenTorrentWindow::invoke::247, TorrentOpener$6::runSupport::431, AERunnable::run::38, RunnableLock::run::35, Synchronizer::runAsyncMessages::134, Display::runAsyncMessages::4041, Display::readAndDispatch::3660, SWTThread::<init>::284, SWTThread::createInstance::63, Initializer::<init>::162, NativeConstructorAccessorImpl::newInstance0::-2, NativeConstructorAccessorImpl::newInstance::-1, DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl::newInstance::-1, Constructor::newInstance::-1, Main::<init>::114, Main::main::292, NativeMethodAccessorImpl::invoke0::-2, NativeMethodAccessorImpl::invoke::-1, DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl::invoke::-1, Method::invoke::-1, MainExecutor$1::run::37, Thread::run::-1'