PDA

View Full Version : ScL better than ScT and FTN?

0ldboy
11.02.08, 23:04
Well, not really, but i have to say that this Tracker is getting better from day -> day :top:

Perhaps some of you are on ScL too; what do you think about it?

SceneLife [Stop Chasing Start Living]

:smile: Pro: Many exclusive ScL-Packs, very good speed, nice design&navigation, closed tracker (but there were open-signups before), nice community, many users with much knowledge (i know some of them and they know enough about the "scene" and "security"; not cheating-security, but "pirates-will-be-safe-security") -> tracker isn't too public yet (yeah, i hope i don't make it too public due to this THREAD)

:mad2: Con: Pre-Times not so good (yet), some leechers and hit&run (which tracker besides ftn doesn't have them???)^^

...Perhaps it will be a Level 10 Tracker soon, who knows...

No, i don't have invites!!!

http://imgnow.de/uploads/scl120JPG.jpg

Snakedoctor
13.02.08, 16:00
what is the link to the tracker?

zatoicchi
14.02.08, 08:01
what is the link to the tracker?

The link of the tracker is:
SceneLife.Net (http://scenelife.net/login.php?returnto=%2F)

It's invite only...

mat
14.02.08, 15:58
really nice tracker :) a shame i don´t got invited :(

regards to all

CakeMix
21.02.08, 14:44
I think ScT beats SCL in speed. However I feel the community in scl is a little stronger. FTN is still the number 1 site, imo.

ToadVine
03.11.08, 09:18
ScL is great. My only gripe is it lacks in HD stuff. Now HDTV Show packs and not very many HD movies but hey its not for that.

Pretime wise its on par with ScT, maybe just a minute behind but who cares.

I will tell you guys this though SCC is what a level 2 tracker?

It has pretimes just as good or better than ANYWHERE. ScL, ScT, FTN, etc.

For not being very coveted it's impressed me a lot!

poopsalot
03.11.08, 14:02
As stated in OP, ScL has a good community, but it also doesn't have a lot of good seeder to leecher ratios (harder to cheat), which makes it go down on my list of good trackers ;<

Manas
03.11.08, 15:26
Hmm, ScL is not really hard to cheat on...
Of course they don't have many peers but scripts and peers are different things :wink:

Anyway, I don't think that it could ever become as good as neither of the trackers stated above. Therefore they just don't have the potential. The only thing I liked about the tracker was the design. :tongue:

Aurion
03.11.08, 16:36
Very interesting topic to drop by some words...for me I wasn't in ScT nor FtN before (yet!) but as a ScL member,I agree that such a tracker is awesome especially the main tracker's theme,colors & most of all their sexy first-tracker-to have icon/logo they got ! the community there is very damn active,they don't have much knowledge about BT client,torrenting,portforwarding & how to get ultimate benefit off BT ! Still,shares over there grow very damn fast,they are very generous offering lots of FreeLeech + DoubleUpload events (FL is always ON in Packs section & DoubleUpload is ON too in MP3 section)...

Maybe you are right oldie about their pre-times but you know no one can get that pinned forever,on the other hand they are getting it shaper as time passes...

Also what Manas mentioned is expected to happen very soon tho IMO ! as they are very closed people with lots of eager to become on the top of the list...

Hopefully they do it soon...

Manas
03.11.08, 17:09
I agree that such a tracker is awesome especially the main tracker's theme,colors & most of all their sexy first-tracker-to have icon/logo

Design is one thing- the tracker itself with its speeds, peers, community etc. is another

There are lousy trackers out there with nice designs. :tongue:

the community there is very damn active,they don't have much knowledge about BT client,torrenting,portforwarding & how to get ultimate benefit off BT

It is active but mostly spamming. Many people are just being active to get invites to trade. :frown:

Still,shares over there grow very damn fast,they are very generous offering lots of FreeLeech + DoubleUpload events (FL is always ON in Packs section & DoubleUpload is ON too in MP3 section)...

As far as I can remember there wasn't much leecher and seeder activity. The problem is that barely anyone uses ScL as a main source of torrents- and I doubt that anyone posting in this thread that "ScL will be great" does. And I can understand that: Speeds mostly suck and pretimes aren't good aswell.

Maybe you are right oldie about their pre-times but you know no one can get that pinned forever,on the other hand they are getting it shaper as time passes...

Uploaders are responsible for the pretimes. If the uploaders suck- the pretimes suck. And that's the case at ScL. They need new uploaders otherwise this problem will never be solved.

About security: It might look secure but remember how they started- opening signups for everyone, handing out invites to anyone etc.

They did almost everything to get more members.

Now that are my two cents. :biggrin:

Don't take it personally guys :wink:

Aurion
03.11.08, 21:23
Design is one thing- the tracker itself with its speeds, peers, community etc. is another

There are lousy trackers out there with nice designs. :tongue:

Yeah but having those unique colors & icons is another exhausting thing a tracker can have....they got some decent talented PS designers in their gfx section...

It is active but mostly spamming. Many people are just being active to get invites to trade. :frown:

Well,yeah you can see that in almost all trackers around :tongue: but first time to know that spamming there gets you more invites...!

As far as I can remember there wasn't much leecher and seeder activity. The problem is that barely anyone uses ScL as a main source of torrents- and I doubt that anyone posting in this thread that "ScL will be great" does. And I can understand that: Speeds mostly suck and pretimes aren't good aswell.

The thing is that users don't care about those upped packs,so in a short while,uppers get pissed off seeding tons of packs with no leechers to serve,that's why they drop them off leaving most of the 2~3 weeks old packs with 0 seeders (same thing happening recently @ SCC)

Uploaders are responsible for the pretimes. If the uploaders suck- the pretimes suck. And that's the case at ScL. They need new uploaders otherwise this problem will never be solved.

Actually that's true,but you know that's when real dedicated uppers come in teh first place :wink:

About security: It might look secure but remember how they started- opening signups for everyone, handing out invites to anyone etc.

They did almost everything to get more members.

Now that are my two cents. :biggrin:

Don't take it personally guys :wink:

You won't believe that but I remember when I first go in there,I opened a topic in teh suggestions area discussing the idea of getting to the next level by cutting down given invites to anyone bla bla bla bla ! they said,they already know that & are working on freezing a new fame off that ! (that's when I knew that it won't be a next level for'em ! :tongue:)

0ldboy
03.11.08, 21:47
Cool, you guys revived this thread^^

My final comment/conclusion:
ScL not needed! They had their chance! Some good ideas, nice design, friendly staff, BAD CONTENT/PREs/ S/L-Ratio :-(

If someone need invite, pm me!

Manas
03.11.08, 22:11
Hehehe. Damn, I Haven't seen that this thread is from February :biggrin:
Anyway, at least we could judge the progress ScL made :top:

Aurion
04.11.08, 20:39
Hehehe. Damn, I Haven't seen that this thread is from February :biggrin:
Anyway, at least we could judge the progress ScL made :top:

Yeah,I've noticed that myself now,can you imagine !? :tongue: But it's also true that it was at least a good decision making regarding continuous usage of such a tracker or just dumping it !

xarda
12.11.08, 00:58
ScL has definitely given its users a chance to buffer their accounts and manage a good ratio there. Sct is a huge machine like TL and with the money they get from selling invites/donations they couldn't care less about their reputation about community. FTN has good users but with a small user base they can't compare to ScT. As for ScL being a level 10 tracker too few uploaders and an account is still easy to come by. (which is why it wont be a level 10) As for speed and content their will always be more improvements..like IPT has pretty much caught up to TL on pre times (from what I've heard).

Aurion
12.11.08, 01:43
ScL has definitely given its users a chance to buffer their accounts and manage a good ratio there. Sct is a huge machine like TL and with the money they get from selling invites/donations they couldn't care less about their reputation about community. FTN has good users but with a small user base they can't compare to ScT. As for ScL being a level 10 tracker too few uploaders and an account is still easy to come by. (which is why it wont be a level 10) As for speed and content their will always be more improvements..like IPT has pretty much caught up to TL on pre times (from what I've heard).

Yeah,you might be right,but you know,you can't just judge a tracker based on it's speed/contents or even community activity at all ! you need to more specific,for example how dedicated it's upper team is ?! how serious are they about getting that tracker to the next level & most of all IMO how do they handle their member base with the increasingly number of new members who might not get the old attention of how the tracker looked like in the past....

CindyVer
12.11.08, 08:19
you can't just judge a tracker based on it's speed/contents or even community activity at all !

Maybe you can't, but the rest of the torrent community does!!!

for example how dedicated it's upper team is ?! how serious are they about getting that tracker to the next level & most of all IMO how do they handle their member base with the increasingly number of new members who might not get the old attention of how the tracker looked like in the past....

The things you sum up here have absolutely nothing to do with how a tracker is considered to be good or bad.

Who would care for the dedication of an uploaders-team if their uploads suck. :rolling_eyes:

You can only judge a tracker based on the things they already achieved ... not the things they plan to do ... that's just plain stupid.:stupid:

You lost me with your last argument ... somehow that ain't understandable.

Aurion
12.11.08, 13:42
Maybe you can't, but the rest of the torrent community does!!!

Then I don't care buddy,this is my own opinion & I said it !

The things you sum up here have absolutely nothing to do with how a tracker is considered to be good or bad.

oh yeah,who said I do care with what others think of what to do with how a tracker is considered good or bad ? This is how I think,so I'm sharing it with others (btw,you're totally wrong man,I know a couple of VIP/Mods in 2 trackers,and part of their tracker's scaling is how dedicated their uploading team is,how fast their pre-times are....etc)

Who would care for the dedication of an uploaders-team if their uploads suck. :rolling_eyes:

I do,I guess others too,so I guess you being a total n00b (I hope not),you didn't ever think of it of how people think of the uploads team,didn't you hear about pre-times pal ? how can a tracker adjust it's pre-times & get the best of it regularly ? isn't it have something to do with how dedicated & fast their uploaders team are ? shooooooo! you're making me sick man...

You can only judge a tracker based on the things they already achieved ... not the things they plan to do ... that's just plain stupid.:stupid:

I won't answer that Mr. Smart A$$ since I guess lots of members who have read this already knew how closed your mind are understanding & discussing other people's thoughts & ideas,that's enough for me !

You lost me with your last argument ... somehow that ain't understandable.

You know,they offer free English lessons thru eBay !

anon
12.11.08, 13:59
I do,I guess others too,so I guess you being a total n00b (I hope not),you didn't ever think of it of how people think of the uploads team,didn't you hear about pre-times pal ? how can a tracker adjust it's pre-times & get the best of it regularly ? isn't it have something to do with how dedicated & fast their uploaders team are ? shooooooo! you're making me sick man...

I'm not at ScL so I can't say anything about that specific tracker, but from a general point of view I agree with what CindyVer said - if a tracker's uploads are crappy, both the uploader's efforts and having a 0.01-second pretime don't matter too much.

I won't answer that Mr. Smart A$$ since I guess lots of members who have read this already knew how closed your mind are understanding & discussing other people's thoughts & ideas,that's enough for me !

The fact that he doesn't think like you makes him a close-minded smartass? He thinks one way, you another one. And as far as I can see he's never try to force his opinion on you.

Both have expressed themselves correctly. I don't see the need for attacks on how skilled on english any of you are...

Aurion
12.11.08, 16:15
I'm not at ScL so I can't say anything about that specific tracker, but from a general point of view I agree with what CindyVer said - if a tracker's uploads are crappy, both the uploader's efforts and having a 0.01-second pretime don't matter too much.

Well,beginning with good shares then getting to the next level everytime new releases come out does the thing I guess,also let's be honest,all those huge trackers like ScT,SCC,TL ...etc didn't start with that current monster fame,they made their history with their own actions....so I guess for me it's OK since I think it will get better & better soon...

The fact that he doesn't think like you makes him a close-minded smartass? He thinks one way, you another one. And as far as I can see he's never try to force his opinion on you.

Saying a Plain Stupid is closed minded thinggy,if you still can understand what I mean,anyway I don't give a damn of what he thinks,still I love how I think & what my outcomes are when I think,I love to take that in return from people as I respect also what others,think,but when he states my way of thinking as of Stupid,then I guess he's trying to play Jerky on me,nah not on my watch !

Both have expressed themselves correctly. I don't see the need for attacks on how skilled on english any of you are...

Well,I guess I described my meanings very clear,so it's not my problem if he didn't get it !

anon
12.11.08, 16:37
Well,beginning with good shares then getting to the next level everytime new releases come out does the thing I guess,also let's be honest,all those huge trackers like ScT,SCC,TL ...etc didn't start with that current monster fame,they made their history with their own actions....so I guess for me it's OK since I think it will get better & better soon...

I think ScL has been around for quite a while for you to talk about beginning with good shares or it getting better and better soon...
Although it's of course possible that I'm wrong :smile:

Saying a Plain Stupid is closed minded thinggy,if you still can understand what I mean,anyway I don't give a damn of what he thinks,still I love how I think & what my outcomes are when I think,I love to take that in return from people as I respect also what others,think,but when he states my way of thinking as of Stupid,then I guess he's trying to play Jerky on me,nah not on my watch !

You don't give a damn about what he thinks? I thought respect came first - I'm not saying you have to agree with him, but yes that you should care about what he said; after all he took an effort and posted his opinion when he could have very easily not done so.

If someone found something I said stupid, for example, well, I'd feel bad about his comment indeed, but it's what he thinks and I have no reason to disregard or disrespect his comment.

Well,I guess I described my meanings very clear,so it's not my problem if he didn't get it !

You could re-explain it to him with other words - this would be taking reponsability for your own post and making sure it's possible to understand it.

Aurion
12.11.08, 17:24
Hey anon,don't give me that plz,things are self explanatory & related,so it's obvious that one thing lead to another,I can't see him calling or naming me as "Plain Stupid" even if it's related to my opinions,then I go respect him in my quote...I guess I'm done here !:redface:

anon
12.11.08, 21:44
Yes, of course - he says it's judging a tracker based on the things they've already achieved that he thinks is stupid, not you. :smile:

Aurion
14.11.08, 00:41
oh yeah ! you sure ?!

You can only judge a tracker based on the things they already achieved ... not the things they plan to do ... that's just plain stupid

anyway,time out !

anon
14.11.08, 12:16
oh yeah ! you sure ?!

Yes:

You can only judge a tracker based on the things they already achieved ... not the things they plan to do ... that's just plain stupid

The "you" is everyone reading his post and not specifically you, Aurion :smile:

CindyVer
14.11.08, 12:36
As it happens I knew my post would result in a shit-storm from Aurion, but that's ok. I am used to this kind of behaviour of him in the past.

I'll explain my point of view again:

Yeah,you might be right,but you know,you can't just judge a tracker based on it's speed/contents or even community activity at all !

What do you judge a tracker on exactly if it's not the speeds/content or community ??? A tracker consists of those three things:
- Speed (of torrents and/or pré-times)
- Content (the torrents themselves)
- Community (most private trackers, if not all have a community)

What other aspects are there to judge a tracker on.

According to Aurion these three:

you need to more specific,for example how dedicated it's upper team is ?!
An uploader team can be dedicated all they want, but that doesn't mean they have good uploads (in terms of quality as well as pré-times). I may be dedicated to do something ... that doesn't mean I am doing it correct/good.

how serious are they about getting that tracker to the next level

They might be dead serious about getting a tracker to the next level ... that doesn't mean it will get there. I can make plans about a tracker all I want, but that doesn't mean it will happen!!!

most of all IMO how do they handle their member base with the increasingly number of new members who might not get the old attention of how the tracker looked like in the past....

You can say whatever you want but this looks to me like the works of an online-translator and I fail to understand what it means. I am fluently speaking and writing English but he lost me there, whatever anybody else might say.

P.S. 1 Don't call me a n00b if you don't know me ... I know you a lot better than you think and it wasn't that long ago you came on Shu's board (two days before registering here at sb-i to be correct) having no clue whatsoever about how to get the Shu-mod working, so don't n00b me. :icon_angry[1]:

P.S. 2 I don't want to pick a fight but it's not because someone is a valued (read has lot's of posts) member he should be able to insult others all he want.

Aurion
14.11.08, 22:58
As it happens I knew my post would result in a shit-storm from Aurion, but that's ok. I am used to this kind of behaviour of him in the past.

LOL man you're just making me crack up with those meanless words,as if a tiny kittie that used to shut doors up on those like you,I don't care if you're used or not,you shouldn't have to say those words in the first place,so don't say "I'm used bla bla bla" well,enough with this shit of yours :icon_angry[1]:

P.S. 1 Don't call me a n00b if you don't know me ... I know you a lot better than you think and it wasn't that long ago you came on Shu's board (two days before registering here at sb-i to be correct) having no clue whatsoever about how to get the Shu-mod working, so don't n00b me. :icon_angry[1]:

Your acts & words were showing ya as a n00b man,and don't tell me you know me,you know nothing except about yourself (If I'm not wrong about that too,heh!)...and yeah all of us weren't born geeks,we all learn new things every day,you are talking about past,but you know what,I don't remember either I slept naked or clothes on yesterday,so don't remind me with over 8 months ago...

P.S. 2 I don't want to pick a fight but it's not because someone is a valued (read has lot's of posts) member he should be able to insult others all he want.

Bring it on pal,you know we will still be even,don't think your words might even climb over my shoulders...

I think this shit-issue is over with me,I won't spoil up my day,I'm already NJoying my weekend ! :baeh:

shoulder
14.11.08, 23:16
Well, guys I know you don't like each other.
But please, don't abuse this thread and clear things via PM.

Now let's go back to topic and leave this s*** behind us. :wink2:

CindyVer
15.11.08, 10:35
Well, guys I know you don't like each other.

The fact if I like him or not has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand here.
This guy is supposed to be 'Elite' here ... I'm very sorry but his behaviour is a shame for this board.

He's been spamming this board since he first arrived here and for one reason or another everybody knows that but nobody has the guts to say anything about it because sb-i staff apparently doesn't care and he starts flaming everybody who dares to say anything about the spamming and the flawed English he has been producing here.

For all I care you might ban or delete my account but I'm not letting this immature and rude poser who's actually an 8 months old cheating-n00b talking like this to me.

Case closed for me!

shoulder
15.11.08, 13:01
The fact if I like him or not has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand here.
I meant that you two had already trouble with each other in the past. :wink:

For all I care you might ban or delete my account but I'm not letting this immature and rude poser who's actually an 8 months old cheating-n00b talking like this to me.

Be sure, we won't ban/delete you for telling us your opinion.

Since you both stated that it's done for you now, I hope I don' read anymore flame posts here.

Aurion
15.11.08, 18:46
This guy is supposed to be 'Elite' here ... I'm very sorry but his behaviour is a shame for this board.

Shame my a$$ you sucker ! I did things to this place you would never dream of or even think of doing,we don't have to tell jerks like you what every Elite/VIP member did to get to that rank or even to get noticed....now I see things clearer,I shouldn't even pulled grips with ya,you're just a slag who thinks he can come provokes members & not receiving any butt-kicking..

He's been spamming this board since he first arrived here and for one reason or another everybody knows that but nobody has the guts to say anything about it because sb-i staff apparently doesn't care and he starts flaming everybody who dares to say anything about the spamming and the flawed English he has been producing here.

You call activity & participating in a community SPAMMING ? man you are a real RETARD ! Why am I talking to ya already ?! I'm done here....go get yourself a better like maybe,if you can do that too...

Case closed for me!

n00b ?! I think we already knew who's the n00b now,punk ! Don't give me those crappy words you're learning from Star Wars or some shitty cheap TV show...and yeah maybe I'm 8 months old member,but not that old cheater,I already told ya,you barely know things about your own life,so I won't be surprise of ya talking like this ! n00bs always do that

CindyVer
15.11.08, 19:34
Shame my a$$ you sucker

With all your flaming and swearing you just prove my point without even realising it. :top:

http://www.soulow.com/2468.jpg

shoulder
15.11.08, 21:26
Shame my a$$ you sucker
you are a real RETARD !
Stop talking like this and insulting CindyVer.
Even if he has another opinion than you that doesn't give you any right to insult him.
That's nothing personal against you and you know that, but I can't tolerate insulting other members. :wink:

One last time as a warning!
The next insulting the other (which doesn't mean you aren't allowed to discuss) will get an infraction!
Feel Warned Guys!

anon
15.11.08, 21:41
Shame my a$$ you sucker ! ... we don't have to tell jerks like you ... you're just a slag who thinks he can come provokes members & not receiving any butt-kicking..

...man you are a real RETARD !

...n00b ?! I think we already knew who's the n00b now,punk !

Next post with that kind of vocabulary gets an infraction for violating rule 8 - I don't care who you are. Aurion, maybe you don't carry on well with CindyVer, but let's be fair: reality is I have yet to see such insults coming from his side.

And I think you two have gone over the edge now. It's true that you've been at odds ever since Aurion posted the "how to get inside trackers without invites" tutorial (at least I think this is where it started), and CindyVer said that this would never work at the higher-level trackers - which is true, but it's also true that it could get you inside BCG, which is a very good game tracker regardless of its "level", at the time it was posted, and that Aurion put an effort on his post with the sole intention of being helpful to our community. He then replied back to CV's post with a comment stating his friend could get inside TT with that method. Cindy then answered that things that "his friend" was able to do don't help our community - but well, this post isn't a summary of what happened on that thread; there's nothing better than looking through it yourself to know this.

OK, maybe it's a shame from your point of view, we respect your opinion...

Yet don't you think he must have contributed a lot to the board to get the Elite rank? It's only given to members that do so; furthermore it's the forum's staff that sits together and discusses who specifically gets the rank and why, so don't think he got it because it'd look nice along his postcount or activity %, or that they simply "had to" because "oh, he's been around a lot and has a lot of posts"...

If the staff really didn't care (they do), the board wouldn't be online anymore. :rolleyes2:

Also, again, no attacks because of others' english! We're an international community so no one's is perfect. Instead of saying "sorry Aurion but I don't understand this" you could have kindly asked him to explain his comment with different words.

Nobody's going to ban you or prune your account because of simply posting your opinion - that's what forums are meant for, right?

And if you really don't want to see Aurion's posts anymore, there's a vBulletin feature called "ignore list" :rolleyes2:

This stops here. I think neither I nor the other staff members want to lock a thread that's about ScL because of a completely unrelated discussion taking place on it.

Aurion
16.11.08, 14:33
Hey shoulder & anon,do you think guys that pointing at me to stop insulting that thing is fair enough ?

Well,let's revise what he said at first to make me answer with that manner...

but I'm not letting this immature and rude poser who's actually an 8 months old cheating-n00b talking like this to me.

This guy is supposed to be 'Elite' here ... I'm very sorry but his behaviour is a shame for this board...

*** isn't this something irrespective to underestimate an older,more active & ranked member of the community ? ***

He's been spamming this board since he first arrived here and for one reason or another everybody knows that but nobody has the guts to say anything about it because sb-i staff apparently doesn't care and he starts flaming everybody who dares to say anything about the spamming and the flawed English he has been producing here.....

*** since when did we see that thing active or even aware of what's happening here,he just comes by drop 2~3 posts MAX then leech the new mod & get off,now don't you think how he described my existence Insulting ? ***

You can say whatever you want but this looks to me like the works of an online-translator and I fail to understand what it means....

*** I will let ya answer for that,as he thinks me who has to go learn English from scratch ?!! heh! ***

As it happens I knew my post would result in a shit-storm from Aurion, but that's ok. I am used to this kind of behaviour of him in the past...

*** How old are ya pal ? I'm pissed off already and fucking done here,you think I'm your tiny Kittie to tell me "I'm used to bla bla bla",Well I don't give a penny of what you think of me man....

Now shoulder,do you still think that I'm the one who started insulting ? If you know Fair then do Fair....

shoulder
16.11.08, 15:54
I won't answer that Mr. Smart A$$

From there on you both started insulting each other.
Now, tell me you didn't start or show me a point before where he insultet you first.

The next insulting the other (which doesn't mean you aren't allowed to discuss) will get an infraction!
Feel Warned Guys!
Read carefully.
I asked both of you to stop the insulting, not just you.
And once again, this is nothing against you personally (Aution)!

anon
16.11.08, 20:40
Well,let's revise what he said at first to make me answer with that manner...

<quote>

<quote>

*** isn't this something irrespective to underestimate an older,more active & ranked member of the community ? ***

He's actually older than you in this community. :tongue: Although yes, maybe not as active, but nobody's forced to post.

And well, yes, it's bad that he doesn't think the efforts you've made are a good asset to SB-I, but you can't do anything about that - it's his opinion.

<quote>

*** since when did we see that thing active or even aware of what's happening here,he just comes by drop 2~3 posts MAX then leech the new mod & get off,now don't you think how he described my existence Insulting ? ***

And what's wrong with him doing so? No one here is forced to post, you talk as if the credit system was still active. If I were you I'd be glad he's around, because a lot of people do hit & run our mods like you said.

<quote>

*** I will let ya answer for that,as he thinks me who has to go learn English from scratch ?!! heh! ***

Well, you may be right about this. Saying your post is not possible to understand and that it looks like made by a machine translator isn't very nice indeed - as I said before CV could have asked you to re-explain your post instead.

<quote>

*** How old are ya pal ? ...

According his longevity gauge he's older than you in this forum. :wink:

Now shoulder,do you still think that I'm the one who started insulting ? If you know Fair then do Fair....

Yes, it was actually you that started the flaming in post #18, calling him a "total n00b" and "Mr. smartass"...

We're just laying out the facts, nobody wants to hurt you. :wink:

Aurion
16.11.08, 21:57
He's actually older than you in this community. :tongue: Although yes, maybe not as active, but nobody's forced to post.

Then how come he comes & judge my activity & call it "Spamming",who's he to explain or describe "Spamming" without even being here to know how much activity you want to be a spammer or regular heavy poster....

And well, yes, it's bad that he doesn't think the efforts you've made are a good asset to SB-I, but you can't do anything about that - it's his opinion.

Then why didn't you harsh talking to him to just clear his own doubts about when to describe "Active" & "Not Active" members ?!

Well, you may be right about this. Saying your post is not possible to understand and that it looks like made by a machine translator isn't very nice indeed - as I said before CV could have asked you to re-explain your post instead.

Good to see ya charging him over me...

According his longevity gauge he's older than you in this forum. :wink:

anon for GOD's sake stop understanding the outstanding meaning of the word plz...I meant how old is he (real life) ?!

Yes, it was actually you that started the flaming in post #18, calling him a "total n00b" and "Mr. smartass"...

Well,don't you call indirect flamming,a flamming ?

We're just laying out the facts, nobody wants to hurt you. :wink:

Who's gonna hurt me anon ?! we're not at War,we're in a community !

Anyway,I'm sick of this already,either ways I don't want to go more thru this,as it sounds LAME you know....but I won't be liking to see him judging my posts once ever again !

0ldboy
16.11.08, 22:01
PEACE! :Lets_do_it_wild:

B2T:

ScL better than ScT and FTN?

Aurion
16.11.08, 22:10
Hey 0ldie m8 ! good to see ya back buddy :biggrin:

CindyVer
17.11.08, 13:39
Then how come he comes & judge my activity & call it "Spamming",who's he to explain or describe "Spamming" without even being here to know how much activity you want to be a spammer or regular heavy poster....

I've been around the internet and boards for long enough to know the difference between 'spamming' or 'regular heavy posting'

You have been here since 22-05-08, meaning not even 6 whole months and you have 2333 posts ... :shockkk!:

But that fact alone doesn't make anyone a spammer. What makes you a spammer in my opinion is the fact that since you joined here I've read a lot of your posts and although these 2333 posts aren't all spam, a lot of your posts are heardly understandable. I am not judging you for not mastering the English language, but I do notice how many times you have to explain something and how many :wink:-smileys people have to use when replying to your posts because they (or you) seem to have misunderstood you.

Every time I see somebody that points out you are wrong, you start turning your words into something you believe must convince the other member he misunderstood you. That can happen once, but in your case it always happens.

What else I noticed was the fact you have a tendency to post the exact same answers that have already been posted to questions before, by just slightly reformulating the answers of somebody who posted before you. Maybe you think nobody notices that but you can be sure some of us do.

I can see right true you and sometimes that really gets me irritated.
Another little example: You do a giveway and call it "Ultimate Mega Giveaway", but in fact it is just a regular giveaway of trackers that are dead-easy to join.
You try to make your giveaway important by givin it a fancy name, but it just isn't and every experienced member knows it ... I guess I'm just the only one that isn't in awe of your title or the only one that cares.

anon for GOD's sake stop understanding the outstanding meaning of the word plz...I meant how old is he (real life) ?!

Oops ... another misunderstanding :rolleyes:
Judging by your behaviour, your flaming and your inability to have a normal discussion, I'd say you are not very mature.

Anyway,I'm sick of this already,either ways I don't want to go more thru this,as it sounds LAME you know....

You said you were sick of me/this numerous posts ago, but you keep replying time and time again, even when sb-i mods have clearly stated they didn't want you to. :klatsch_3:

but I won't be liking to see him judging my posts once ever again !

I just did because as the mods already stated it's an opinion and I am capable of stating my arguments in an orderly, understandable and non-flaming way.

Now this argument is settled for me ... I believe I have stated my case about as good as I can. Your threats don't bother me. I will continue to point out the flaws in your future postings. Mind you ... it will always be done in a civilised manner, unlike some others.

@ the sb-i mods ... don't worry, even if Aurion still replies I won't reply.

anon
17.11.08, 15:37
Thread temporarily closed. This hasn't been done to prevent anyone here from continuing this discussion - do so over PM - but to avoid further damage to the board.

@0ldboy: I feel really bad for having to close your thread because of this :frown: I can copy its first posts to a separate one if you want.

:bbclosed: