theplace
thebox
thevault
bitspyder
bitmetv
bitme
tl
& others too

the strange thing is one after the other got banned ... lost most of my accounts.:frown:

anon
03.04.11, 20:25
Aw, the joys of not torrenting. Not seeing nor caring about "this account has been disabled". :shifty:

The Shutter
03.04.11, 20:29
or seeing accounts with " reason for disable : GTFO :tongue: "
always make me laugh ...

-------

but to be assure css hack is not working so it can't be that , how could they done this?

anon
03.04.11, 20:30
but to be assure css hack is not working so it can't be that , how could they done this?

Maybe they caught you cheating. :gninja:

The Shutter
03.04.11, 20:39
Maybe they caught you cheating. :gninja:

on all !!!!
i've used the methods here with very low speeds

anonftw
03.04.11, 22:46
Tracker staff do talk and share ban information. Maybe you made a mistake on one and they shared your ip and email with the other trackers ?

takomania
03.04.11, 22:57
^that's what i was thinking - i know that some trackers do share ban info, so having different nicks wont always help...

shoulder
03.04.11, 23:02
At least about the the* trackers you can be pretty sure they share this kind of information.

The Shutter
04.04.11, 00:46
Tracker staff do talk and share ban information. Maybe you made a mistake on one and they shared your ip and email with the other trackers ?

my ip is dynamic & i don't use the same email or name on every tracker

^that's what i was thinking - i know that some trackers do share ban info, so having different nicks wont always help...

At least about the the* trackers you can be pretty sure they share this kind of information.

maybe it's something else , can they access firefox history or ie since this is the only way they could've done it.

i've done the css hack tutorial & tested it .

also they disable old accounts after a long time , that's why i think it's weird.

ex: on bitmetv they discovered that i've cheated after 40weeks using GT + same Multiplier on every torrent + Packs + No peers torrents .

i've read that if i do this i'll be banned , so that's what i do , i test the trackers & i want to know a reasonable reason for why they disabled account after a long time even if you cheated like a maniac .

my new bitmetv cheated on it with rm speed less than 25kb/s , banned after 3 days

anon
04.04.11, 01:04
maybe it's something else , can they access firefox history or ie since this is the only way they could've done it.

i've done the css hack tutorial & tested it .

:unsure:

SealLion
04.04.11, 03:18
Solution: Stop Cheating.

lolz
04.04.11, 05:47
I'm not sure, but I think they can track you by javascript. Same information sends over browser that can make a hurt. At least I've tested with one tracker. Then they shared infor with other and done :)

A year ago, I get banned several time. Of course, I tried to clean everything like cookies, cache, history, not same kind of email or usename/password but it was useless. I didnt know why and just thought maybe they got my MAC address. Once, I decided to use different browser with private settings. Nothing happenned for a long time till the day I logged in by firefox. Banned after few days so I understand it was problem of my firefox. At that time, I decided to use noscript and so lucky, my acc is alive till now.

The Shutter
04.04.11, 08:17
:unsure:

if they can access my history , can get the username of other trackers

Solution: Stop Cheating.

really stop cheating advice :biggrin:

I'm not sure, but I think they can track you by javascript. Same information sends over browser that can make a hurt. At least I've tested with one tracker. Then they shared infor with other and done :)

A year ago, I get banned several time. Of course, I tried to clean everything like cookies, cache, history, not same kind of email or usename/password but it was useless. I didnt know why and just thought maybe they got my MAC address. Once, I decided to use different browser with private settings. Nothing happenned for a long time till the day I logged in by firefox. Banned after few days so I understand it was problem of my firefox. At that time, I decided to use noscript and so lucky, my acc is alive till now.

well i don't use noscript but will do now :top:

Dr.house
04.04.11, 08:42
nothing will help you as stop your self from cheating .. you on global ban you have to talk with them i sure they will fix your problem if you want to be honest with them and leave cheat ..

The Shutter
04.04.11, 09:49
nothing will help you as stop your self from cheating .. you on global ban you have to talk with them i sure they will fix your problem if you want to be honest with them and leave cheat ..

i will remove windows & install a clean one , if i left cheating i still will be banned & my ratio will be 0 :P

anon
04.04.11, 17:50

There are many ways for sites to store persistent data on the client side.

- Standard HTTP Cookies
- Local Shared Objects (Flash Cookies)
- Silverlight Isolated Storage
- Storing cookies in RGB values of auto-generated, force-cached
PNGs using HTML5 Canvas tag to read pixels (cookies) back out
- Storing cookies in Web History
- Storing cookies in HTTP ETags
- Storing cookies in Web cache
- window.name caching
- Internet Explorer userData storage
- HTML5 Session Storage
- HTML5 Local Storage
- HTML5 Global Storage
- HTML5 Database Storage via SQLite

Since NoScript apparently solved the problem, I'm inclined to think they used Flash LSOs. Many advertising agencies use a small, invisible applet that creates and sends these special cookies. I don't see why trackers can't do that either.

if they can access my history , can get the username of other trackers

No.

lolz
04.04.11, 18:18
Totally agree with you, anon. I forgot about flash cookie in above post. Use noscript, disabled flash cookie or you can use betterprivacy addon. It's quite perfect.

handakes
07.04.11, 10:21
well, join the club...got banned on IPT,BG,HD-trcker,underground gamer...in one week too!!

GymTanAndLaundry
09.04.11, 01:01
I use noscript and betterprivacy to avoid this kind of stuff. Always good to know that Noscript is blocking "google analytics" heh :P

And for double protection (as there are ways to check your visited links without javascript) i have the value set to false in firefox AND i have history recording turned off.... there is no way these muh-fuckers are gonna find out what sites I've been on :rolleyes:

Lih
23.05.19, 10:13
Simply buy a seedbox and build up ratio