PDA

View Full Version : [tutorial] how to use waffles method on mR

Dr.house
30.03.11, 10:21
with new version of mRatio 3.5 i think i prefer to use wm on this tool i don't know what new on 3.6 but i will talking about 3.5 ...

1- you need to activate wm feature '' let you use it and deal with ''
http://i53.tinypic.com/2d2aa12.png

make sure that the memory reader feature its active too..

2- download the torrent file that you want to use wm on it , and add it to mr , you have to use memory reader ..
http://i.imgur.com/PhkjERL.jpg
3- set an appropriate fake speed , its depend on the file size that you need to cheat on it :
1GiB ~ 3Gib = use DL = 800 kb/s - 1.5 mb/s , UP = 2mb - 2.5 mb
4GiB ~ 8GiB = use DL = 2 mb/s - 3.5 mb/s , UP = 3mb/s - 4 mb/s and here update time will finished before you downloaded a hug amount from the file (about 50%-70%) the tools will stop before update time automatically and the speed will change to 0-0 automatically too and start again with this new speed all that automatically , you have to put that speed you putted in the first again till the progress become 95-99%..

http://i52.tinypic.com/9i4py8.png

3- the file has been added , then just do as the image :
http://i54.tinypic.com/2gy7dd0.png

the process still working and no worry about it , when the file close to finished and the update time its earlier the tools balance between them which mean no stop until the update time remain to finished 2 minuets and no more download ..

4- tools will stop them self before update time finished before 2 minuets and the speed return to DL=0 , UP = 0 .. just put a little DL speed to complete file and its finished nothing more let the tools open a few days 2-3

k4t0
11.04.11, 12:56
Thanks for the tutorial.

I do have a problem though, I can't tick the "Enable memory reader" case in 2.
I have mRatio 3.5 (public) and uTorrent 2.2 build 23703.

Any help ? Thank you :)

Unschuldig
11.04.11, 14:37
try a older utorrent version

Dr.house
12.04.11, 22:42
Thanks for the tutorial.

I do have a problem though, I can't tick the "Enable memory reader" case in 2.
I have mRatio 3.5 (public) and uTorrent 2.2 build 23703.

Any help ? Thank you :)

you can't because the emulation you use is not verify the same that client version you normally use ..
read the thread and the latest posts specifically mmmmm post's .. good luck

mizo
15.04.11, 00:08
is it important to let the tool open for 2 days after completing the torrent ?

anon
15.04.11, 00:09
is it important to let the tool open for 2 days after completing the torrent ?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

Read it.

o1nk
23.04.11, 11:13
What speeds do you think, should I use on What.CD, when the filesize is about 100 mb? Thank you :)

Resurrection
23.04.11, 12:29
What speeds do you think, should I use on What.CD, when the filesize is about 100 mb? Thank you :)

There's a what.cd cheating thread.

Search for it,read the last few pages and cheat accordingly ...

bernardosgr
06.05.11, 23:12
After setting both upload and download to 0kb/s and updating, does the program reset the values to the ones you had put in earlier?

anon
07.05.11, 01:04
Fastest way to find out? Try it on a test torrent. :gsmile:

bernardosgr
07.05.11, 16:56
Seems not, I'll just try to check if after the update, by inputting the up and down speeds again, if it turns them back to zero as the update time approaches

---------- Post added at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

Well, this is a big problem, for the first time you set this up, it will do it entirely fine, and only set the DL and UL values to 0 when it approaches update time, however, after the update is finished, it will no longer get the values back to the ones you had put in earlier and, even whorse, if you apply those values again, it will keep them, even through new tracker updates... so... watch out. In fact, this issue should be resolved, if the coder could correct this and do something like save the values you input when you set up the torrent for the first time and get the program to use them until those 2-3 minutes before tracker update and, then, 2-3 minutes after the update reinput the saved values and so on and so on, this would completely emulate the WafflesMethod

mizo
07.05.11, 18:22
you can stop the torrent file after updating and set the values again then use WM again
i use this on Bitme , Waffles and SCC

bernardosgr
07.05.11, 18:36
Yes, I know that, I'm just saying that automating such process would be fantastic

mizo
07.05.11, 20:18
Yes, I know that, I'm just saying that automating such process would be fantastic

i think the coder may fix this in the next releases

bernardosgr
08.05.11, 01:54
That would be great, because otherwise, it would be the same as using RM w/ MR unless foor the first time it resets the values, let's see

Dr.house
08.05.11, 19:25
After setting both upload and download to 0kb/s and updating, does the program reset the values to the ones you had put in earlier?

i think its depend on the file you deal wm with .. as i said some times you need to repeat the operation again and again and another time not , so its not bad ..

bernardosgr
09.05.11, 14:28
I didn't say it was bad, it's a great program, I'm just saying that automating the process fully would be great. With the torrents I've tried it so far I've had no problem so...

lertsy
16.05.11, 21:40
As stated before, mRatio doesn't reset the values after done the WM on the first update. However I'm having problems to even manually reset the uploadvalue =S I've tried to stop the torrent and then start it with and without waffles method and it never shows any upload (only as it would be an upload on 0kb/s). Do someone know how I can fix this? Otherwise I must go for RM and do everything manually.

lertsy
17.05.11, 14:44
^ I also wonder if you could run mRatio and RM at the same time to the same tracker with different torrents? And one thing that never been clear is if you need to get new values for the memory reader every instance, or if it will do to just get it once? Which leads to that different torrents have different values when running.

mizo
17.05.11, 16:19
^ I also wonder if you could run mRatio and RM at the same time to the same tracker with different torrents? And one thing that never been clear is if you need to get new values for the memory reader every instance, or if it will do to just get it once? Which leads to that different torrents have different values when running.

of course you can use both at the same time but if use the MR with them both
if you need to get new values for the MR you can change the port or make it change the port every time you start utorrent

lertsy
17.05.11, 16:27
of course you can use both at the same time but if use the MR with them both
if you need to get new values for the MR you can change the port or make it change the port every time you start utorrent

Yes, but do I need to get new values for MR every time? Like if I search for MR and saves the values, then I stop the process and restart my computer. Next time I open mR or RM, do I need to search for MR again?

And I didn't get that clear, can I run mR and RM with different MR values at the same time?

mizo
17.05.11, 17:04
Yes, but do I need to get new values for MR every time? Like if I search for MR and saves the values, then I stop the process and restart my computer. Next time I open mR or RM, do I need to search for MR again?

no you don't need to get new values but you need to use memory reader every time you run MR or RM

And I didn't get that clear, can I run mR and RM with different MR values at the same time?

of course not that makes you suspicious and will get you banned

lertsy
17.05.11, 17:08
That's what I meant :wsmile: but how can I see if memory reader is active in mR (I've done memory search when I added the torrents)? Coz I'm more familiar with RM.

mizo
17.05.11, 17:14
That's what I meant :wsmile: but how can I see if memory reader is active in mR (I've done memory search when I added the torrents)? Coz I'm more familiar with RM.

you must use it when you add a torrent to MR
or when you add it click right on the torrent you added and then advanced
you will see if the memory reader is added or not

lertsy
17.05.11, 17:27
you must use it when you add a torrent to MR
or when you add it click right on the torrent you added and then advanced
you will see if the memory reader is added or not

Okey, then I know how I can check it to the next time :wsmile:

anon
17.05.11, 18:57
^ I also wonder if you could run mRatio and RM at the same time to the same tracker with different torrents? And one thing that never been clear is if you need to get new values for the memory reader every instance, or if it will do to just get it once?

uTorrent = a single peer_id for all torrents which only changes when the program is restarted.

lertsy
17.05.11, 19:19
uTorrent = a single peer_id for all torrents which only changes when the program is restarted.

Ok, but it doesn't matter if you have an old peer_id on your torrents in mR (as long as I don't run torrents in normal utorrent to that tracker)?

anon
17.05.11, 19:35
Ok, but it doesn't matter if you have an old peer_id on your torrents in mR (as long as I don't run torrents in normal utorrent to that tracker)?

Yes, only when the bolded condition is given.

lertsy
17.05.11, 19:54
Yes, only when the bolded condition is given.

Then all of my questions should be answered :wtongue: *back to cheating*

Aks1337
05.05.12, 18:47
ok what to do when you are already seeding a torrent and want to use the waffles method approach.?

(for starters i stopped my seeding torrent and enabled the waffles method by right clicking the torrent but then it goes over the head :P)

anon
05.05.12, 20:55
(for starters i stopped my seeding torrent and enabled the waffles method by right clicking the torrent but then it goes over the head :P)

What's "over the head"? Speeds are configurable.

JohnSmith
10.01.14, 20:26
So what is the advantage of using this method compared to the normal mR interface?

I'm a massive noob, and I have tried reading all over the place, but no answers.

I think I just need a real step by step guide, but also explaining why I would do this.

Do I not have to go to advanced torrent settings and select randomize speeds? Do I have to seed the torrent at 0kb/s for 72 hours after I am done 'fake uploading' ?

I love the mRatio tool, I just need to fully understand the Waffles Method in mRatio, and not just the method itself.

p.s sorry for necropost

vvtwx
21.01.14, 19:25
So what is the advantage of using this method compared to the normal mR interface?

I'm a massive noob, and I have tried reading all over the place, but no answers.

I think I just need a real step by step guide, but also explaining why I would do this.

Do I not have to go to advanced torrent settings and select randomize speeds? Do I have to seed the torrent at 0kb/s for 72 hours after I am done 'fake uploading' ?

I love the mRatio tool, I just need to fully understand the Waffles Method in mRatio, and not just the method itself.

p.s sorry for necropost

you can choose not to use mr and use RM instead. just that mr can automate to stop for you. otherwise u got to manually stop it in RM (or use with extender)

depends on the tracker's snatchlist, if it's very detailed in recording whatever u downloaded, then yes, best to put at 0kb/s to average out your upload speeds

weixin
20.12.19, 00:30
with new version of mRatio 3.5 i think i prefer to use wm on this tool i don't know what new on 3.6 but i will talking about 3.5 ...

1- you need to activate wm feature '' let you use it and deal with ''
image (http://i53.tinypic.com/2d2aa12.png)

make sure that the memory reader feature its active too..

2- download the torrent file that you want to use wm on it , and add it to mr , you have to use memory reader ..
image (http://i.imgur.com/PhkjERL.jpg)
3- set an appropriate fake speed , its depend on the file size that you need to cheat on it :
1GiB ~ 3Gib = use DL = 800 kb/s - 1.5 mb/s , UP = 2mb - 2.5 mb
4GiB ~ 8GiB = use DL = 2 mb/s - 3.5 mb/s , UP = 3mb/s - 4 mb/s and here update time will finished before you downloaded a hug amount from the file (about 50%-70%) the tools will stop before update time automatically and the speed will change to 0-0 automatically too and start again with this new speed all that automatically , you have to put that speed you putted in the first again till the progress become 95-99%..

image (http://i52.tinypic.com/9i4py8.png)

3- the file has been added , then just do as the image :
image (http://i54.tinypic.com/2gy7dd0.png)

the process still working and no worry about it , when the file close to finished and the update time its earlier the tools balance between them which mean no stop until the update time remain to finished 2 minuets and no more download ..

4- tools will stop them self before update time finished before 2 minuets and the speed return to DL=0 , UP = 0 .. just put a little DL speed to complete file and its finished nothing more let the tools open a few days 2-3
The image seems to be invalid. Can I update the image again?

hellodark69
08.06.20, 08:50
Please update the images, the images are invalid

anon
09.06.20, 16:36
The image seems to be invalid. Can I update the image again?

Please update the images, the images are invalid

This is why we've strongly recommended people to upload images to their profile albums (instead of using external hosts) for over a decade. Everyone says "there won't be a problem", "I'll reupload them if necessary" or "I've been using -host- for 'x' years and they've never deleted anything". Then -host- deletes the images anyway, or shuts down, and members don't reupload anything because they've gone inactive, and we're left with mutilated reviews and tutorials.