PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on HD-Spain

ciccio
22.03.11, 20:54
Any experiecne with this tracker?

I faked with 2 torrents, in total with a speed of 300 Kb/s and for now it's ok....

RUBBER
22.03.11, 21:53
along time ago i have chaeting there whit seba utorrent ~200kbs and has fine in till some day i mess in to utorrent settings and i has banned lol coz that now i only use vuze speddmode++

i am guessing the problem has mine

i think almoust everything works its a great tracker

ciccio
22.03.11, 21:59
that's is Great tracker this is sure, especially for European persons this is best possible, much more than HDBits (always for european persons, not in general) cuz in it the 80% is only english.

pepi
22.04.11, 22:38
along time ago i have chaeting there whit seba utorrent ~200kbs and has fine in till some day i mess in to utorrent settings and i has banned lol coz that now i only use vuze speddmode++

i am guessing the problem has mine

i think almoust everything works its a great tracker

Do you remember what problem?

BTW I would go for the RM (have the impression of being safer), have any of you have tried it? Maybe will do it little by little with the WM (not like in other trackers that I kept the RM running all night at low speeds xD)

RUBBER
22.04.11, 22:48
i think i has banned coz bad settings :rolling_eyes: probably i has testing my cheating skills :biggrin:

if i remenber the tracker have low security , but be careful i donīt know if the security its still the same i donīt have account there for some time

:biggrin:

pepi
23.04.11, 11:37
RM 300-500 kb/s with WM do fine. Uploaded 1 gig for the moment

pepi
29.04.11, 20:07
Actually uploaded much more with same settings. No problems, had anyone tried more speed or other method? TCP listener enabled BTW

ciccio
30.04.11, 19:24
Vuze Mod, for 1 week (whole day, 24/24) at more than 1 Mb/s and it works! :D

pepi
26.05.11, 21:44
Have you tried more speeds? With RM +Extender works for less than 1mb (havent tried more)

pepi
20.07.11, 20:13
Banned! The thing is, I used uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v18 with upload 5x and 5-6 torrents at once, and keep downloading 3 nights (not at day). One torrent did upload (with tricks) too much (50-70gigs in 2 hours) and that was very suspicious, I should have kept uploading this with normal speed and not have kept that in that suspicious state.

Anyway, i was greedy, and thought this tracker doesnt mind too much on cheats (which in part, is true)

When I was using RM with WM from time to time everything was fine

anon
20.07.11, 20:36
When you use Fakeup mods, it's probably best to limit the upload speed on that torrent to 9kB/s or below. Do 9 and the tracker sees 59. Do 10 and the tracker will see 510 (and that's probably why you got banned).

pepi
21.07.11, 01:41
When you use Fakeup mods, it's probably best to limit the upload speed on that torrent to 9kB/s or below. Do 9 and the tracker sees 59. Do 10 and the tracker will see 510 (and that's probably why you got banned).

Yes, thanks for the info, this is my first ban, an epic error,but at least now i know why :). Thought it would multiply 10x5=50 not that it put before the number (and as it is written in the forum) my fault!

So in my case 5+100--> 5100kb/sec in 1 torrent + other five torrents when say 300 or 500 faked upload each...--> 8000-9000kb/sec pretty much for a connection xD. Lets see if I can recover the acc convincing the admins

---------- Post added 21.07.11 at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was 20.07.11 at 20:04 ----------

They answered, it seems the tracker received anomalies from various torrents and banned my account (maybe if it were 1 acc they wouldnt have banned me, I dont know), when they looked my statchlist/profile they saw very clear I cheated.

Hope all this info is useful to someone