PDA

View Full Version : [Ratio Tool] mRatio 3.5

The248
13.03.11, 18:32

Changelog:
Added MsgBox when successfully applied configurations on options dialog.
Added Memory Reader massive apply feature
Added [IP] support to announces, check options-connection-bittorrent
Added Advanced Dialog

Special Thanks:
Yusuke Kamiyamane
Sekkyumu
Philip Piper
Cheatuga
Cheatos
Instab
Saebrtooth

Translations:
Portuguese - The248
Spanish - Anon
Italian - MacGyver
Deutsch - Pliplo
Arabic - Cheatos
Chinese Simplified - Peepin

Want to translate?

Included with this release there is a English.mRLng template file, it's inside mRatioLanguages folder.
Use this BEncode Editor (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/bencode-editor-4641/) to be able to open and modify the file.
Notes:

Try to keep the translation size close to the original size or the program may cut some words out
Any text that ends with a few extra spaces, keep those spaces, for example "Details ", keep those extra spaces.
This {0} will be replaced by a word, keep it on the translation
If the new language uses special chars, you may need to add a new row "lngEncoding" with content "UTF-8", check Arabic language if you need an example

Note: Waffles Method is still working as before.

Note 2: client files for the latest build of uTorrent will not be public! Do not ask for them!

SaintShaolin
14.03.11, 01:37
Awesome! It's about time this version went public.
I can't wait to update!

Question: Can I overwrite the old files with this version?
Will I maintain my existing list of torrents?

peepin
14.03.11, 04:06
Update according to english mRatio 3.5

SaintShaolin
14.03.11, 13:55
Awesome! It's about time this version went public.
I can't wait to update!

Question: Can I overwrite the old files with this version?
Will I maintain my existing list of torrents?

OK, so I overwrote old files with 3.5,
and I didn't have any problems.

The torrent list was still the same.

However, I had torrents that didn't (and wouldn't) start,
usually all torrents belonging to the same tracker. They gave me an invalid peer error.
(They were working all right with the previous mRatio version).
This is not a big deal for me, since I can just download the torrents again.

Resurrection
15.03.11, 04:48
yeah so whats the protocol when one has to update from an older version to a newer version?

what need to be replaced and copy pasted?

(BTW I did search first...i kid you not...)

SaintShaolin
15.03.11, 14:51
yeah so whats the protocol when one has to update from an older version to a newer version?

In my case, I just stopped all the torrents.
Closed mratio.
Replace old contents with new contents in zip file.
Open mratio.

There shouldn't be any of issues with that,
except for the possibility of having torrents with incorrect peer IDs
when you start them, as I experienced.

The Shutter
15.03.11, 18:41
i need client file for (utorrent 2.2 build 24683)

The248
15.03.11, 19:35

You can always replace the older files with the new ones (overwriting)
in case it needs a clean installation or something out of the ordinary may happen i will warn it when releasing the version

majoraw
18.03.11, 15:17
Hi, sorry to bother you guys, but how can i add an old uTorrent 1.8.5 b17091 to the client list?
newer versions seems to break up my connection every couple minutes (dont understand why, but did some intensive testing)
Thank you in advance

anon
18.03.11, 18:13
Hi, sorry to bother you guys, but how can i add an old uTorrent 1.8.5 b17091 to the client list?

Just say you want a client file for that version here and wait for someone to build it. :wgrin:

mmmmm
18.03.11, 18:56
uTorrent220_build24683 client file

:top:

mmmmm
18.03.11, 18:57
majoraw

post link for download any old version/build you want.

majoraw
19.03.11, 08:14
Here's the link

http://ompldr.org/vN3ZldA/uTorrent1.8.5b17091.rar

unrar, no install needed...

thanks and sorry for the trouble guys

The248
19.03.11, 14:09
FileHippo.com (http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/)
you can download any older version of utorrent, down to uTorrent 1.1.4 and not only utorrent but many more programs
in case anyone is interested ...

mmmmm
19.03.11, 16:49
uTorrent185 build17091.mRClient

have fun .

The248
You are welcome (other topic reply :biggrin:),thanks for the link.

anon
19.03.11, 19:07
FileHippo.com (http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/)
you can download any older version of utorrent, down to uTorrent 1.1.4

OldVersion has uTorrent 1.1.1. :wgrin:

takomania
19.03.11, 20:19
could i get a client file for utorrent 2.2 24402 please?

vuze 4.6.0.0 would be cool too.. ;)

mmmmm
19.03.11, 21:03
uTorrent220_build24402.mRClient

czullo
25.03.11, 13:59
somebody have file to the newest utorrent 2.2.1 spoof ?

And maybe add to the mratio feature when user can add own spoof using memory reader ?

l0cke
25.03.11, 14:24
Can we have uTorrent 2.2.1 build 25110 client please? :)

czullo
25.03.11, 14:38
The newest bulid is 25130 :)

anon
25.03.11, 19:04
somebody have file to the newest utorrent 2.2.1 spoof ?

Client files for the latest build won't be public.

thegreatman03
25.03.11, 19:48
hi...i need utorrent 2.2.1 (build 25113) mRatio client

mmmmm
25.03.11, 22:53
uTorrent221_build25110.mRClient
uTorrent221_build25113.mRClient

Tiny
27.03.11, 04:21
All I wanted to ask was that to cheat on waffles using mRatio after using all correct settings all I need to do is add a torrent and use the waffles method? that is all?

anon
27.03.11, 04:24
Ultra-essentially, yes.

In real life, you may be interested on reading the Waffles thread if you don't want to lose your account. It'll tell you what kind of torrents and speeds you have to use.

Yahoo
27.03.11, 16:19
any way to have BitComet 1.26 client on mRatio ??

anon
27.03.11, 18:45
Checking... BitComet 1.26 is the latest version! Therefore, the answer is a no. You may however request client files for any of the older ones.

mmmmm
27.03.11, 19:11
Not only you need bitcomet client also me :biggrin: (my friends) i requested it before (before i know how create ),but now i'll do some clients for it but it will take sometimes. :top:

Yahoo
27.03.11, 23:28
lol , okay thx mates and waiting for your clients mmmm.
Really disappointing that mRatio 3.5 doesn`t take no. of seeds and peers into account while working that it doesn`t stop if there are no seed/peers , am i right ?!

btw , i am Egyptian too my friend. ;)

anon
28.03.11, 00:29
Really disappointing that mRatio 3.5 doesn`t take no. of seeds and peers into account while working that it doesn`t stop if there are no seed/peers , am i right ?!

You can scrape for that. Right-click -> Scrape if memory serves me well.

Yahoo
28.03.11, 01:24
yeah , but i think scrape option just lets me know how many seeds and peers are online.
but i cant leave mRatio working i have to check always for numbers and thats bad :(

i hope if there will be an update that mRatio stops if no. of seeds/peers are less than a certain number.

anon
28.03.11, 01:25
i hope if there will be an update that mRatio stops if no. of seeds/peers are less than a certain number.

That'd never work fine in a ratio tool. I think that's why it's not implemented.

Yahoo
28.03.11, 01:27
That'd never work fine in a ratio tool?

it already exists in RatioMaster

anon
28.03.11, 01:28
I said it'd never work fine, not that it is impossible to code.

Yahoo
28.03.11, 01:30
Can you explain more why it`d never work fine?
cuz really i don't get it , sry !

anon
28.03.11, 01:35
Firstly, that setting relies on what the tracker says. If it doesn't support scraping and doesn't send the amounts in announces, it'd be useless. Secondly, mRatio is a tool which doesn't connect to peers, so it can't know if there's activity going on. Even if there were people leeching, there may not be any later. Not to mention the low checking frequency (once every 30 to 45 minutes, or even higher if scraping's coded to look realistic, clients don't scrape once per announce like the RM does). That's why.

mmmmm
28.03.11, 20:22
lol , okay thx mates and waiting for your clients mmmm.

btw , i am Egyptian too my friend. ;)

Consider the client almost done but Actually we are waiting for The248 (I'll clarify some thing at the other topic).

I think i know who you are if you are the person who request bitcomet client from me before (another forum). :biggrin:

Best Wishes. :top:

Yahoo
28.03.11, 22:36
Consider the client almost done but Actually we are waiting for The248 (I'll clarify some thing at the other topic).
good , but what THE248 means (new client of Bitcomet) ? :biggrin:

I think i know who you are if you are the person who request bitcomet client from me before (another forum). :biggrin:

sry to disappoint you , this my first time to be on a filesharing forum ^^ , but still i hope we become good friends.

anon
28.03.11, 22:37
good , but what THE248 means (new client of Bitcomet) ? :biggrin:

Scroll all the way up, see who created this thread, profit.

sry to disappoint you , this my first time to be on a filesharing forum ^^ , but still i hope we become good friends.

It's cool, we all <3 each other here!

Yahoo
28.03.11, 22:50
Scroll all the way up, see who created this thread, profit.

while doing refresh to the page, i saw the name in the top ----> :smile_rofl_2:

went to edit to the post but you were faster than me , sry The248 my bad ! :D

Tiny
30.03.11, 01:02
hey this is what I did with a good waffles torrent. I grabbed the torrent, put it in mRatio, used memory reader, put upload and dwnld speeds, put finished as 100%(so that I could fake 'cross seeding') and then used the 'waffles method' button. it ran fine but only upto the first update. after the first tracker update it stopped 'fake uploading'. the upload speeds dropped to 0. and it stayed so forever. the tracker updated several times but still no change in mRatio's upload speeds - a constant zero. what am I doing wrong?

anon
30.03.11, 01:05
used the 'waffles method' button. it ran fine but only upto the first update. after the first tracker update it stopped 'fake uploading'. the upload speeds dropped to 0. and it stayed so forever. the tracker updated several times

The implementation has a few quirks, but that's basically how the Waffles method operates. Lots of upload, stop before the update, upload is set to 0 and you seed a lot. You aren't doing anything wrong.

mmmmm
30.03.11, 01:10
@ Tiny
wm for now working one announce then after that drop the speed to zero ,the248 working on it (update the method) but don't expect it next release .

Edit:
if i notice anon online wouldn't post as he always the fastest. :biggrin:

Tiny
30.03.11, 01:11
but then how can I 'fake seed' on waffles for long durations? and I use a mere 50KB/s upload speed in mRatio. Getting the PU status will take me.......how many years? :lool:

anon
30.03.11, 01:13
and I use a mere 50KB/s upload speed in mRatio. Getting the PU status will take me.......how many years? :lool:

Less than you think :wtongue:

Tiny
30.03.11, 01:20
Less than you think :wtongue:

lol cmmon man help the poor guy! :waffleslove::wgrin: ok tell me shall i use greater upload speeds? shall i set 'finished' to 0% or 50% or something and start fake leeching so that it fakes uploads for a long duration as well coz my home pc dwnld speed is max 60KB/s :wermm:? or shall I 'Flash' ??? :baeh:

anon
30.03.11, 01:22
ok tell me shall i use greater upload speeds? shall i set 'finished' to 0% or 50% or something and start fake leeching so that it fakes uploads for a long duration as well coz my home pc dwnld speed is max 60KB/s :wermm:? or shall I 'Flash' ??? :baeh:

That's what we have the Waffles thread for. Read it. :wwink:

But a quick tip... flashing is a true and pure no-go.

Yahoo
30.03.11, 09:17
did some1 report that he was caught cheating on TL or IP trackers after using mRatio ? cuz it would be my 1st time to use it on these trackers,i mean was it tested over these trackers ? :mad:

another thing : where can i find here in the forum a guide for Memory Reader function (i tried search but with no luck) ??

Thanks in Advance !

lolz
30.03.11, 10:48
What do you need about the guide ? All you need that is a running client with active torrent in there and spoof has the same build number.

wordreader
30.03.11, 12:43
Which clients will this work with, and it looks as if this run in conjunction with the client, yes? Is better than v17 uT LP? I'm New at these mods and tools and found some info on the web, but still left me scratching my head.

shoulder
30.03.11, 13:36
This tool doesn't rely on any real client so your question should be answered.
If it's better than an uT LM is different for everybody, but this one gives you an option to cheat with the speeds you want.

anon
30.03.11, 19:06
What do you need about the guide ? All you need that is a running client with active torrent in there and spoof has the same build number.

Pretty much...

Which clients will this work with, and it looks as if this run in conjunction with the client, yes? Is better than v17 uT LP?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9064

wordreader
30.03.11, 19:58
Sorry for the seemingly sophomoric questions; I guess I have a learning curve with all cheating software (by the way, this is completely fascinating, which is why getting hooked). From what I gathered from the thread I need a running client and one runs mR along with it? Taking a look at the files in the rar, I see uT emulations, so... I use the build emulation that corresponds with the client I am running? Right now I'm using V16 uT LM. Should I not use mR with a mod, that is, use an un-mod? I appreciate the quick answers from y'all which make this site terrific, but I have a learning curve in which i suspect is like most. As soon as I gain more experience from using these progs, I can more productive to the community. Thx.

anon
30.03.11, 20:01
I need a running client and one runs mR along with it?

It's not required, mRatio is a standalone program, but of course it can do that as well.

I use the build emulation that corresponds with the client I am running?

Yes.

Right now I'm using V16 uT LM. Should I not use mR with a mod, that is, use an un-mod?

That should work, you can do it if you want, but I'd recommend an unmodded version. This way mR cheats and uTorrent downloads. That's what I've always done.

Yahoo
30.03.11, 23:06

Thanks for reply , but please excuse my less knowledge i just want to know what does memory reader do? cuz what i used to do while using RM or mR is to cheat on a torrent file i am not downloading and dont know this way of cheating on a file i am downloading using memory reader ?!

Still this one ,is it okay to use mR on TL and IP or NOT ?!

thanks in advance

anon
31.03.11, 00:14
Thanks for reply , but please excuse my less knowledge i just want to know what does memory reader do?

It makes mRatio look just like the uTorrent build you're running. That is extremely desirable in most situations.

Still this one ,is it okay to use mR on TL and IP or NOT ?!

It IS. Please read the right THREADS if you want to know how to cheat there with mR.

dlrange
31.03.11, 21:38
Hi,

is there a way to run this version with mono? For me it only worked with the 3.0.15 version. It woulg be very nice if it would run under ubuntu.

The248
01.04.11, 00:26
mRatio now uses ObjectListView (http://objectlistview.sourceforge.net/cs/index.html) to display the main window list and ObjectListView doesn't support mono (http://objectlistview.sourceforge.net/cs/faq.html#does-it-work-with-mono).
I know it sucks but the only way of running mRatio on other systems is through virtual machine.

majoraw
01.04.11, 15:25
did some1 report that he was caught cheating on TL or IP trackers after using mRatio ? cuz it would be my 1st time to use it on these trackers,i mean was it tested over these trackers ? :mad:

another thing : where can i find here in the forum a guide for Memory Reader function (i tried search but with no luck) ??

Thanks in Advance !

i'm using mRatio with no problems on TL, but i've read all the guides on http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18705 before even thinking of using it.

you can spend a little time on #tlhelp too, there you can see why so many people was caught and dont make the same mistakes.

Hope it helps!

anon
01.04.11, 20:10
you can spend a little time on #tlhelp too, there you can see why so many people was caught and dont make the same mistakes.

I thought they didn't allow idling?

dlrange
01.04.11, 22:33
mRatio now uses ObjectListView (http://objectlistview.sourceforge.net/cs/index.html) to display the main window list and ObjectListView doesn't support mono (http://objectlistview.sourceforge.net/cs/faq.html#does-it-work-with-mono).
I know it sucks but the only way of running mRatio on other systems is through virtual machine.

ok, thank you.

perhaps in furure there is the possibility to run it wizh wine..

majoraw
02.04.11, 07:53
I thought they didn't allow idling?

well i spent like 5 days there without any problem, using their webirc

Yahoo
02.04.11, 16:38
mRatio 3.6 is out now but only for users with member title.So, when will it be public for the rest of us ?!

anon
02.04.11, 18:30
well i spent like 5 days there without any problem, using their webirc

I wish you could do that on #what.cd-disabled. :wcry:

mRatio 3.6 is out now but only for users with member title.So, when will it be public for the rest of us ?!

Usually the last version is moved to the public section when a new build is released. So I guess that'd be when 3.7 is out.

tehi
02.04.11, 19:20
I really need that application I love it so share us asap.
btw how can became a member pls dont tell me to post like hundred.

anon
02.04.11, 19:26
I really need that application I love it so share us asap.

Until now I've never heard of anyone needing a ratio cheating tool to live.

btw how can became a member pls dont tell me to post like hundred.

Then I'll tell you to search :wwink:

majoraw
03.04.11, 06:07
I wish you could do that on #what.cd-disabled. :wcry:

Yeah it's a great opportunity to see everyone's mistake,

i've watched like a 50 or more different disabled account complains
learned alot from it

Yahoo
05.04.11, 02:36
Can we have a client file for µTorrent 2.2.1 (build 25130) ? thanks,,

czullo
05.04.11, 09:35
new people comming on SB-I and only thing that they do is DEMAND, people give something for you. Do something for community, this will be apriciated.

Yahoo
05.04.11, 10:07
new people comming on SB-I and only thing that they do is DEMAND, people give something for you. Do something for community, this will be apriciated.

easy answer ,all here are more expert than me.
FYI most people want first then they decide to give second

anon
05.04.11, 20:26
new people comming on SB-I and only thing that they do is DEMAND, people give something for you.

Where is neroboy demanding a client file? He was even kind enough to say thanks in advance.

lolz
06.04.11, 19:32
I've searched around but I cant find. Do mR has this function "auto - stop after download/upload xxxGB".

majoraw
07.04.11, 16:27
I've searched around but I cant find. Do mR has this function "auto - stop after download/upload xxxGB".

not on version 3.5, i can't tell about 3.6 cuz i don't have access to it yet

Yahoo
07.04.11, 16:35
previous versions had more options in cheating more than v3.5 as i saw in old reviews.
Hope v3.6 is better or someone could tell us.

anon
07.04.11, 20:16
I'm not going to post the changelog, but 3.6 doesn't have that feature as far as I can see, majoraw.

neroboy, stuff gets added, removed or changed depending on feedback. If something was removed it's either because it's no longer necessary or wasn't working correctly.

Yahoo
07.04.11, 21:33
Is there another way to get a client file , anon ?!

anon
07.04.11, 21:35
No, or at least not for your current user class.

deplome
07.04.11, 22:21
adding WM was a great touch :)
is there any possible way where you add an automatic restarter for a specific times
just like Ratio master restarter

and the ability to add two speed amounts would be fantastic
so it's gonna work like this
for example I put
High speed : 1.2 Mb upload / 750 Kb download
low speed : 0 Kb upload / 100 Kb download

and set the program to work with thew high speed and stop before two minutes from the update
and then automatic restart with the same high speed
and do that for a specific number I entered
then after that
the program starts to run using the low speed I already entered
and update and keep working ordinary untill I stop it
:D

how does that look to you ??

Yahoo
08.04.11, 00:46
@deplome

i dont get it ,where is this option (automatic restarter) in RM ?! and why do you want to cheat with high speed then low speed before update ?!

there is an option to make speeds changing gradually up/down in mR3.5

deplome
08.04.11, 14:49
i dont get it ,where is this option (automatic restarter) in RM ?!

there was a tool called Ratio master restarter
it's job was to stop ratio master 2 minutes before the update
and restart it again

it is old
I guess that it was coded by cheatos
you may PM him for a newer version :)

and why do you want to cheat with high speed then low speed before update

I didn't mean that .. sorry for my bad English I guess

I was talking a bout waffles method
what I meant was that
the program should work with high speed and stop 2 minutes before the update
and work with high speed again and also stop 2 minutes beore the update
and keep doing that or a couple of times as I want
then
the program starts to work with the low speed I entered earlier
with no stop this time
the program would update normally with the low speed and keep doing that

so before I hit start
I would put
High speed : the speed that MR use when no updates
low speed : the speed that MR use when updates normally
restart times : numbers of times that the program stops before the update

the user should calculate the speed and number of stop times

and just press start
and mR will do the rest :D

I hope I'm clear this time
sorry for my bad English again

mmmmm
08.04.11, 16:02
I guess that it was coded by cheatos
you may PM him for a newer version :)

Cheatos already added it ,
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22257&page=4#post256218

deplome
08.04.11, 16:19
Cheatos already added it ,
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22257&page=4#post256218
:eek13:
my bad :biggrin:

thanks man

but what do you think of the shit I have said :confused:

mmmmm
08.04.11, 18:34
deplome

wm already under updating (developing) by The248 so its just need sometimes (all that discussed at member area before),
feel free to use thanks bottom.

anon
08.04.11, 19:41
:eek13:
my bad :biggrin:

thanks man

There's a Thanks button below every post. It's not just for seeing hidden passwords :wwink:

but what do you think of the shit I have said :confused:

Shit :unsure:

Vaffa
10.04.11, 15:04
hmmmm in A-L there is a https tracker and I think that's the reason mratio fails to work... possible to edit announce manually? (in profile i don't see how to switch to http tracker; in utorrent i deleted "S" in "httpS" and it still worked) [it says there are problems with sertificate -authenticity tests showed that remote sertificate is invalid ]

also, it seems that mratio faces problems with listening my port (shows red sign although it's open )

anon
10.04.11, 19:29
mRatio has SSL support, so it's not that. From your error message, it'd appear it's checking the authenticity of the certificate and then refusing it? Many trackers use self-signed certs because the idea is encrypting traffic, not proving their identity (which by the way costs money).

majoraw
10.04.11, 20:18
hmmmm in A-L there is a https tracker and I think that's the reason mratio fails to work... possible to edit announce manually? (in profile i don't see how to switch to http tracker; in utorrent i deleted "S" in "httpS" and it still worked) [it says there are problems with sertificate -authenticity tests showed that remote sertificate is invalid ]

also, it seems that mratio faces problems with listening my port (shows red sign although it's open )

about the port, mine mR does the same thing when i open my torrent downloader FIRST
it happens because only 1 program can use a port at a time, but nothing is wrong with it, it works just fine

meaglej
15.04.11, 09:17
Can we have a client file for µTorrent 2.2.1 (build 25130) ?

o1nk
18.04.11, 13:29
I would be really interested in this client file, too. There are already newer builds, aren't there?
Thank you very much in advance

o1nk

Edit: Sry is there a function for stopping the download when the filesize is reached? Thank you :)

kunna
20.04.11, 15:10
uTorrent221_build24683 client file plz

anon
20.04.11, 19:36
uTorrent221_build24683 client file plz

Yo dawg, you gotta search first, you know what I'm sayin'?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=24858#post258116

o1nk
22.04.11, 13:48
How can I stop mRatio, when he has downloaded the whole file size? And after that he should be shown as seeder and fake upload. Can he do this automatically?

Resurrection
22.04.11, 13:50
How can I stop mRatio, when he has downloaded the whole file size? And after that he should be shown as seeder and fake upload. Can he do this automatically?

Yes.This is automatic.

Unregistered
27.04.11, 00:28
on TT say that ''the remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure''.....is not working

Unregistered
27.04.11, 20:10
Where can I get UT 2.2 build 23235? Or maybe the newest one: 25203? Thanks!

just me
28.04.11, 12:16
i have the same problem on trancetraffic....say that ''the remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure''....anyone can help me?

zerocool
28.04.11, 15:22
Pardon my noob inquiry, is it vital for MR to have an updated CLIENT? What are the pros and cons using the newest version of the client?

o1nk
28.04.11, 15:45
The client shouldn't be banned on the tracker and you must have the .client file for mR ... there are no pro and cons, I think ;)

anon
28.04.11, 16:47
Or maybe the newest one: 25203? Thanks!

Client files for the latest build won't be public. You'll have to wait until 3.0 is out of beta.

i have the same problem on trancetraffic....say that ''the remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure''....anyone can help me?

I suppose mRatio rejects self-signed certificates. In that case, it should allow them, as most sites won't have paid money for a signed cert.

Pardon my noob inquiry, is it vital for MR to have an updated CLIENT? What are the pros and cons using the newest version of the client?

Well, if you're using build 1234 of your client, but mRatio only goes up to build 1200, you can see the problem there. If there's no emulation for the latest build, you can always downgrade your real client until there is.

TT problem
28.04.11, 17:32
I suppose mRatio rejects self-signed certificates. In that case, it should allow them, as most sites won't have paid money for a signed cert.

can you help me resolve that problem?

jack06
29.04.11, 02:27

narutox
29.04.11, 11:34
Someone can send me mratio 3.6 or ut 2.2.1 25130 build in pm?

o1nk
29.04.11, 11:35
It's only available for members ...

cheateraddict
29.04.11, 12:46
can anyone post mratio 3.5 ut 2.2.1 25130 build client?

o1nk
29.04.11, 13:00
ut 2.2.1 25130 build client?

You can easily downgrade to uT 2.2.1 Build 25113, this .client file is available ...

cheateraddict
29.04.11, 13:48
You can easily downgrade to uT 2.2.1 Build 25113, this .client file is available ...

this version uT 2.2.1 Build 25113 is banned on my torrent tracker....i need ut 2.2.1 25130 build client

anon
29.04.11, 14:37

can you help me resolve that problem?

There's nothing we can't do short of waiting for The248 to spot your problem.

Someone can send me mratio 3.6 or ut 2.2.1 25130 build in pm?

can anyone post mratio 3.5 ut 2.2.1 25130 build client?

i need ut 2.2.1 25130 build client

Yeah, yeah, got it. :dabs:

The248
29.04.11, 20:33
The tracker is not using a valid certificate.
I will overwrite that validation on version 3.7

dkmclgt
29.04.11, 23:59
can anyone post utorrent 2.2.1 25203 plz?

anon
30.04.11, 05:10
can anyone post utorrent 2.2.1 25203 plz?

Since everyone's having a hard time understanding this, I'll put it in a way hopefully all of us can grasp.

Client files for the latest uTorrent build will not be public. Do not ask for them. You will receive an infraction if you do.

lolz
30.04.11, 15:49
The tracker is not using a valid certificate.
I will overwrite that validation on version 3.7

I hope you add function "stop after download/upload xxx (GB, time) too.

o1nk
30.04.11, 16:28
If you need this funktion you can use RM, because when you want to stop after you have downloaded xx GB, there is no need for the automatic WM ;)

lolz
01.05.11, 04:13
Yes, RM does it well but when you need to cheat 2xtorrents, you will be dizzy with a tons of RM's windows :D

zerocool
01.05.11, 19:23
"unable to read beyond the end of stream" this is what I'm getting for all the torrents I tried from an adult tracker. What does it mean?

o1nk
01.05.11, 19:59
tons of RM's windows :D

That's true of course, mRatio with Ratiomaster settings would be the optimal tool :D

anon
02.05.11, 17:57
"unable to read beyond the end of stream" this is what I'm getting for all the torrents I tried from an adult tracker. What does it mean?

It may help if you told us which tracker it is and gave The248 an error log.

R2D2
05.05.11, 15:14
i need client file for (uTorrent 1.6.1 Build 490)
i need client file for (Bitcomet 0.7)

cheateraddict
06.05.11, 00:36
still need ut 2.2.1 25130...is not the last version...anybody can help me please?

lertsy
13.05.11, 19:03
still need ut 2.2.1 25130...is not the last version...anybody can help me please?

Isn't there any older utorrent version than 25130 that you can use? (I know that you can't use uT 25113) I used to have 25130, but downgraded to 25113 to have available client files =)

Yahoo
14.05.11, 10:13
So why they dont just help us with this client file of 25130 as long as its not the latest version , omg!

or you meant the most desired client file wanted by many ppl (even if wasnt the latest one) wont be public unless you made something for the community , am i right ?!

lertsy
14.05.11, 13:01
@Yahoo

If you read the first post it make the "rule" very clear:
Note 2: client files for the latest build of uTorrent will not be public! Do not ask for them!

and take it easy, what's the big deal with the 25130 build? Just downgrade to a bit earlier build, your tracker can't have banned them all?

Yahoo
14.05.11, 17:40
@Yahoo

If you read the first post it make the "rule" very clear:

and take it easy, what's the big deal with the 25130 build? Just downgrade to a bit earlier build, your tracker can't have banned them all?

but bro ,it says the latest build >not the latest bulids< i just want to keep on my current utorrent client and dont upgrade it until its client file be public here , thats all .

lertsy
14.05.11, 18:16
Yea, so in your case when you don't want to downgrade and get a fast solution, you'll have to wait until anyone releases the client file to you ;)

anon
14.05.11, 19:36
or you meant the most desired client file wanted by many ppl (even if wasnt the latest one) wont be public unless you made something for the community , am i right ?!

Maybe you haven't noticed it, but mmmmm (pretty much the "official" mR client creator for SB-I) hasn't had much time for this forum recently, hence the 25130 client not being released.

Since that's not the latest build and apparently your life depends on download it, I may make one myself if I remember how that was done...

lertsy
14.05.11, 20:02
Maybe you haven't noticed it, but mmmmm (pretty much the "official" mR client creator for SB-I) hasn't had much time for this forum recently, hence the 25130 client not being released.

Since that's not the latest build and apparently your life depends on download it, I may make one myself if I remember how that was done...

If it's not a secret or to hard method, it would be nice to learn how to update/make client files by yourself =)

anon
14.05.11, 20:20
I'm afraid that information won't be public for the time being.

Yahoo
14.05.11, 20:44
@anon
Well , i explained why i wanted it and you noticed other ppl wanted it too ,but i am pleased you got my message and thanks for your interest and responding.
waiting for the good news . ^^

anon
14.05.11, 20:55
Here you go. mR client file for uTorrent 2.2.1, build 25130. Double-checked against the real thing using SmartSniff.

SaintShaolin
15.05.11, 03:29
It's been a long while since I've used mRatio,
after having my laptop out for repair for 3 weeks.

Many thanks to anon for the new client update for mRatio;
looks like I'm going to update my utorrent client, too.

Keep up the good work guys!
I hope The248 will be back soon with updates. :D

kyoyoring
16.05.11, 16:15
I have a suggestion.
Does anyone can add a new function such like ratiomaster that we can automatic stop upload when we have downloaded XX GB?
So that we can avoid to became the first seeder that only just one seeder is uploading.

dkmclgt
18.05.11, 05:53
I think it would better if add some function like RM such as random speed and get full information about peers (sometime it doesn't show) and code the WM better. Certainly, it depend on The248 ;) Also have a great thank to him :)

lertsy
18.05.11, 11:11
I think it would better if add some function like RM such as random speed and get full information about peers (sometime it doesn't show) and code the WM better. Certainly, it depend on The248 ;) Also have a great thank to him :)

There's a function for random speed and scrape info. But I agree when it comes to the WM :wsmile:

anon
18.05.11, 19:09
WM is being worked on, sadly The248 has little time for that at the moment.

mmmmm
20.05.11, 03:59

Sorry all ,
I'll get new ISP soon.

anon
20.05.11, 20:21
Sorry all ,
I'll get new ISP soon.

Nothing to be sorry about, it's all cool! Glad to hear from you, man. :happy:

dkmclgt
21.05.11, 22:50
There's a function for random speed and scrape info.

Oh yeah, i find it, tks bro :biggrin:
But i don't understand why doesn't he code for automatic get peers info instead of this. Is it dangerous ??? :confused:

anon
21.05.11, 22:52
But i don't understand why doesn't he code for automatic get peers info instead of this :confused:

There's a pretty good reason.

Timmy
23.05.11, 20:49

Ok it says latest.... Im looking for a oldie version of utorrent 1.8.5 build 17414

lertsy
23.05.11, 21:45
Ok it says latest.... Im looking for a oldie version of utorrent 1.8.5 build 17414

Do you mean a client file to that version, or an exe install file to that utorrent version?

anon
23.05.11, 21:47
Client file, me thinks. If mmmmm the Supreme Master of Ratio Tool Disguises can't make one, then I'll do it for him.

Timmy
23.05.11, 23:56
Yes sirs, Im looking for the client file...

THanks in advance

mmmmm
24.05.11, 02:28
Timmy
Wait I'll do it .

anon
Just wait .

uTorrent185 build17414.mRClient

Timmy
24.05.11, 02:37
uTorrent185 build17414.mRClient

That was fast :) Thanks...

Now time to become a legend on this new tracker :) Or get banned lulz

mmmmm
24.05.11, 02:48
That was fast :) Thanks...

Now time to become a legend on this new tracker :) Or get banned lulz

There was a friend waiting me from about one month so i had to chat with him first also there were some clients for member area :tongue:

any way it depends on your strategy and use search for the tracker topic.

Timmy
24.05.11, 03:01
There was a friend waiting me from about one month so i had to chat with him first also there were some clients for member area :tongue:

any way it depends on your strategy and use search for the tracker topic.

There acutally is no thread for the tracker here yet.... and I dont want to create it, it will be too obvious and I'll get caught :)

Now regarding this tool...

CONS:

There doesnt seem to have the option to update speeds on next updates unlike ratiomaster...

There also is no option to auto stop the uipload if leechersare > set #.... Does it atleast stop auto if theres zero leechers?

Also on Increase/descrease speed gradually... I see no settings on how high or low the up/down speeds can go... Is there a specific number it goes?

PROS:

Much organized list for massive torrents.

Thanks!!!

anon
24.05.11, 03:21
There also is no option to auto stop the uipload if leechersare > set #.... Does it atleast stop auto if theres zero leechers?

No, and that wouldn't work well even if it was implemented. (Why? Search.)

Timmy
24.05.11, 03:40
No, and that wouldn't work well even if it was implemented. (Why? Search.)

Tried. Typed "mratio leechers" on search nothing... Unless you want me to browse 10 pages, in which case I did the first 3 pages, nothing.

anon
24.05.11, 03:43
Doesn't matter. That's not going to make the feature work well anyway. :lol:

Timmy
24.05.11, 05:18
Doesn't matter. That's not going to make the feature work well anyway. :lol:

Ok Ok

Hey I see on the main page of the forum mratio3.6, then "[Member title required]"

How do I get access to that?

anon
24.05.11, 05:56
Searching before asking would be a good start...

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

Yahoo
24.05.11, 14:34
Is there anything new about Bitcomet clients ?

anon
24.05.11, 16:00
Is there anything new about Bitcomet clients ?

Anything new as in..?

Timmy
25.05.11, 21:45
Is there a reason (settings wise) why some torrents im running just stops?

Message log is like this when I looked:

Torrent Stopped
Succesfully conencted with tracker sending data
Creating Stop Announce
PL Err 1

and when I start it backup, it jsut starts up seeding again normally...

mmmmm
26.05.11, 00:18
uTorrent161 build490.mRClient

Have a nice day ,the other old ut request tomorrow as i wish.

kyoyoring
26.05.11, 15:30
Can i open two mratio program once time?

Yahoo
26.05.11, 16:37
Anything new as in..?

Well , mmmm had replied to a request i made before ( nearly 2 months ago :biggrin: ) about Bitcomet clients for mRatio.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=24858&page=3#post259466

So , i just wanted to check ?!

lertsy
26.05.11, 16:44
Can i open two mratio program once time?

To what purpose? But I don't think so..

anon
26.05.11, 17:19
To what purpose? But I don't think so..

It can be done with Sandboxie, but I don't see the reason either.

mmmmm
26.05.11, 20:07
kyoyoring

you can open two versions at the same time , i do that when testing clients so no need to close it while it fake.

Yahoo

The same answer .

mmmmm
26.05.11, 23:03
Have nice day .

kyoyoring
27.05.11, 06:16
Because change the leech or seed status is very complex.
It's very easy to forget change the status.
So i want to open two program that one just leech and others just seed.
Many thanks for your help.
Using two different version,i can open two program in the same time.

lertsy
27.05.11, 09:41
Because change the leech or seed status is very complex.
It's very easy to forget change the status.
So i want to open two program that one just leech and others just seed.
Many thanks for your help.
Using two different version,i can open two program in the same time.

Just sort the list by leech and seed?

Timmy
30.05.11, 01:53
Why does the Interface refresh frequency max is only 120 seconds? If you ask me a option where it doesnt refresh at all would be more ideal. But you can manually refresh it if you want.... Im running 1500+ :tongue: torrents right now and damn it lags when it refreshes :icon_angry[1]:

anon
30.05.11, 03:59
So you ended up not using Serenity for those bonus points :unsure:

I don't see the problem with a "paused" update interval myself.

tangboss007
30.05.11, 04:34
Can i make a suggestion?
I think every cheat tools must have a function that when the seeder away,the tools stop upload and download automatic.
We can't look at the list every time,so if the seeder away,maybe i can become the only seeder,it's very dangrous,very easy to be block.

anon
30.05.11, 04:45
Can I make a suggestion?

Don't create multiple accounts here. It makes me have to ban all of them and that's a bit sad.

Timmy
31.05.11, 07:55
So you ended up not using Serenity for those bonus points :unsure:

I don't see the problem with a "paused" update interval myself.

I havent gotten into serenity yet... Mratio works fine besides the lag but if Serenity solves the lag problem I'll switch to it.... Does it?

I also notice something. I was forced to logout off my win7 account cuz someone else wants to use the computer and it lags every 2 minutes.. So I did, then I looked at my tracker accounts and its still seeding after an hour!

These new trackers are so easy to cheat.

---------- Post added at 05:55 ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 ----------

lertsy
31.05.11, 07:56
I havent gotten into serenity yet... Mratio works fine besides the lag but if Serenity solves the lag problem I'll switch to it.... Does it?

I also notice something. I was forced to logout off my win7 account cuz someone else wants to use the computer and it lags every 2 minutes.. So I did, then I looked at my tracker accounts and its still seeding after an hour!

These new trackers are so easy to cheat.

---------- Post added at 05:55 ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 ----------

Regarding the memory reader, on whatever tools used... Is it safe to use different values on different torrents? I know those values change overtime anyways (like stopping and starting torrents).....

WHat Im thinking is using two different computers to seed... DIfferent torrents offcourse but have same trackers... So I'll end up using different values on the Memory reader at the same time... Is this safe?

It's not safe to send two different MR values to the same tracker.

Timmy
31.05.11, 20:09
It's not safe to send two different MR values to the same tracker.

Why not? Its normal these days to have 2 or more computers at home......

anon
31.05.11, 21:00
Why not? Its normal these days to have 2 or more computers at home......

I have two and plan to get another one next year, but I've never met someone running one torrent client per PC simultaneously.

XiaBoruoxo
31.05.11, 21:02
I get [Incorrect bencode data] on asiandvdclub, and the site doesn't show me as seeding/leeching. what does it mean exactly?

thanks for your great work.

anon
31.05.11, 21:36
I get [Incorrect bencode data] on asiandvdclub ... what does it mean exactly?

BitTorrent uses an encoding system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bencode#Encoding_algorithm) called bencode for .torrent files and tracker responses. The error message means mRatio failed to understand the latter for some reason.

topseeder
04.06.11, 15:33
wow, when mratio 3.6 will be released?

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

as im not a member,
but i need the lastest ut client file. i know i can't ask for the lastest ut client under the forum rules.
so may i ask is there any tuts to make ut client by myself ?
if there are any tuts, could any one pm one to me?
THANKS.

lertsy
04.06.11, 17:41
wow, when mratio 3.6 will be released?

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

as im not a member,
but i need the lastest ut client file. i know i can't ask for the lastest ut client under the forum rules.
so may i ask is there any tuts to make ut client by myself ?
if there are any tuts, could any one pm one to me?
THANKS.

I dunno when 3.6 goes public and for the time being nor will the information about how to make client files be public either.

WTF
04.06.11, 21:14
They won't public mR 3.6 until having a new mods :rolleyes:
Let join this community more and get member title i think so :D
I'm also waiting for their approval :dabs::idunno:

anon
05.06.11, 05:59
They won't public mR 3.6 until having a new mods :rolleyes:

That's true. When a new version is released, the second-latest one becomes public. Sadly, The248 has little time for development at the moment, so that may take a while.

As for "needing" the latest uTorrent client file... you can downgrade your uT in the meantime.

ymy720516
06.06.11, 05:41
Hey Big Man!
Can we have uTorrent 2.2.1 build 25249 client please? :)
:wgrin::wgrin::wgrin:

Yahoo
06.06.11, 17:32
Hey Big Man!

hii ymy720516,

you can`t get access or even ask for the lastest client (Bitcomet - mRatio),unless you have the member title here on SB-Innovation.
So for now you can downgrade for older client and use mRatio with it,Good luck.:top:

anon
06.06.11, 17:39
Hey Big Man!

"Note 2: client files for the latest build of uTorrent will not be public! Do not ask for them!"

ymy720516
07.06.11, 05:41
hii ymy720516,

you can`t get access or even ask for the lastest client (Bitcomet - mRatio),unless you have the member title here on SB-Innovation.
So for now you can downgrade for older client and use mRatio with it,Good luck.:top:

sorry!
I join in here yesterday,and my English is not good enough.I do not know how to have the member title here on SB-Innovation.
but I will try my best to get it.
I use RM1.9.1 and updated client ut2.2.1 build 25249,I think I can also use mRatio,so I ask for the latest client.

WTF
07.06.11, 06:53
sorry!
I do not know how to have the member title here on SB-Innovation.
vBulletin FAQ (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_benutzer)

XiaBoruoxo
08.06.11, 20:53
BitTorrent uses an encoding system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bencode#Encoding_algorithm) called bencode for .torrent files and tracker responses. The error message means mRatio failed to understand the latter for some reason.

thanks for the info, is it fixed in v3.6 ?

ungodly
15.06.11, 22:58
I keep getting the following error:

"The selected emulation doesn't match the running uTorrent version. This makes you detectable!"

I'm using the same version, I got this error for uTorrent build 2.0.4 (21586) and 2.2.0 (23774).

qianbx
16.06.11, 03:52
I FOUND THIS PROGRAM USE TOO MUCH Memory.
I HAVE ADD 50 TORRENTS IN THIS PROGRAM ONE TIME,IT occupation 100% CPU FOR A LONG TIME.
BUT IN TASKMANAGER,IT JUST SHOW THE PROGRAM ONLY USE 4M MEMORY.

anon
16.06.11, 03:56
BUT IN TASKMANAGER,IT JUST SHOW THE PROGRAM ONLY USE 4M MEMORY.

Commit charge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commit_charge)

By the way, please turn your Caps Lock off. You'll be only warned about this once.

qianbx
16.06.11, 04:06
Ok,I will pay more attention.
But what's the mean for this link.

anon
16.06.11, 04:14
But what's the mean for this link.

Long story short, the "real" memory usage for a program isn't what the Task Manager says, but that and the "VM size" added together.

So mRatio is using more than 4MB, I don't know what you're getting at with that.

Edit: just so that it's clear, 100% CPU with just 50 torrents is a problem, considering Azureus will use less than that with the same amount of stuff running :lol:

freecbc3
17.06.11, 23:37
man in many tracker its nt working

anon
17.06.11, 23:42
man in many tracker its nt working

Yes, that's a PBKAC error. We're working to fix it!

matrixcoder
18.06.11, 07:25
i want to suggest that in mRatio 3.5 when you go to options, then click the default tab, there in Custom % Box you can't add percentage in point like 10.5, 25.5, it does not allow to put the point in % box, so please developer kindly fix this problem so that we can put point in Custom % box like 10.5 or any % in point and secondly the torrent does not show, how many seeders and leechers, can you add this function too

thanks

lertsy
18.06.11, 13:23
i want to suggest that in mRatio 3.5 when you go to options, then click the default tab, there in Custom % Box you can't add percentage in point like 10.5, 25.5, it does not allow to put the point in % box, so please developer kindly fix this problem so that we can put point in Custom % box like 10.5 or any % in point and secondly the torrent does not show, how many seeders and leechers, can you add this function too

thanks

There's a reason why the program doesn't display the peers and seeds by default. To receive the info, right click at the torrent and select "scrape" :wwink:

anon
18.06.11, 19:37
It was made like that for security reasons. My recommendation? Disable scraping in your client and use your browser to check what's up with the torrent.

ungodly
18.06.11, 21:51
What security reasons? (In general/layman's terms)

anon
18.06.11, 21:52
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19178#post172196

traders_paradise
19.06.11, 13:01
When i click on memory reader, i search memory, and it works fine but when i press apply, a box pops up saying, 'This will replace the existing files of any stopped torrent' blah blah blah...'Are you sure you want to continue?'. So i click yes then another box pops up and says 'No torrent found using uTorrent Build 22150' Anyone know whats up with that?

lertsy
19.06.11, 13:27
When i click on memory reader, i search memory, and it works fine but when i press apply, a box pops up saying, 'This will replace the existing files of any stopped torrent' blah blah blah...'Are you sure you want to continue?'. So i click yes then another box pops up and says 'No torrent found using uTorrent Build 22150' Anyone know whats up with that?

Make sure that you've stopped all torrents you want to apply the new MR values on. Check also if you really are emulating build 22150 and not another one.

traders_paradise
19.06.11, 13:50
Make sure that you've stopped all torrents you want to apply the new MR values on. Check also if you really are emulating build 22150 and not another one.

Whaaaaat. I dont understand, so do i want to apply the new MR values on torrents that i want to only ratio cheat with? Lets say i want to ratio cheat with the torrent 'Eminem - Encore album' and the tracker being waffles, would i load that in utorrent and stop that torrent + every other waffles torrent?

matrixcoder
19.06.11, 14:02
As far as i understand is that first open your utorrent client and seed any torrent from any tracker then open MR 3.5 add the torrent and use and apply memory reader setting to the torrent and start the torrent in MR, and you are all good. Is this the right way, anyone plz confirm

thanks a lot

lertsy
19.06.11, 14:25
Don't understand what you want to do, but to use memory reader in mRatio you basically: open utorrent and start any torrent, open mRatio and add the torrent you want to cheat on (don't start it), choose memory reader and search for values (check that it searching for the correct bittorrent client) and apply the values.

traders_paradise
19.06.11, 14:26
As far as i understand is that first open your utorrent client and seed any torrent from any tracker then open MR 3.5 add the torrent and use and apply memory reader setting to the torrent and start the torrent in MR, and you are all good. Is this the right way, anyone plz confirm

thanks a lot

Yesss it worked. What upload speeds are advisable? I've set mine to max upload 4.8mb/s and download to 390kb/s and the speeds will gradually increase as the torrent starts.

matrixcoder
19.06.11, 14:52
Yesss it worked. What upload speeds are advisable? I've set mine to max upload 4.8mb/s and download to 390kb/s and the speeds will gradually increase as the torrent starts.

upload and download speeds are set by seeing the others seeders and leechers speed and according to that you set the speeds.

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

well i have a doubt regarding memory reader, i want to ask, can i apply same memory reader settings on many torrents of the same tracker, i mean all torrents of the same trackers having same memory reader setting is ok or not. Anyone plz clear on this doubt.

thanks

lertsy
19.06.11, 14:57

Use search to see advisable speeds etc.

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 13:55 ----------

upload and download speeds are set by seeing the others seeders and leechers speed and according to that you set the speeds.

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

well i have a doubt regarding memory reader, i want to ask, can i apply same memory reader settings on many torrents of the same tracker, i mean all torrents of the same trackers having same memory reader setting is ok or not. Anyone plz clear on this doubt.

thanks

It's the idea of memory reader to use the same values on all torrents in your bittorrent client and your cheating program :wwink:

traders_paradise
19.06.11, 17:00
Thanks for the reply guys, and is this safe to use on bitmetv and iptorrents?

lertsy
19.06.11, 17:29
Thanks for the reply guys, and is this safe to use on bitmetv and iptorrents?

Use search for that..

traders_paradise
19.06.11, 19:07
i've tried searching but it shows me this thread and another.

anon
19.06.11, 20:17
thanks a lot

thanks

Thanks for the reply guys,

You fail at following rule 2.

i've tried searching but it shows me this thread and another.

Advanced Search - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source #1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php?do=process&query=bitmetv&titleonly=1)
Advanced Search - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source #1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php?do=process&query=iptorrents&titleonly=1)

Wasn't very hard...

kellerton
20.06.11, 19:00
hmm, every time when i try to start, this programm goes away, i dont get it to work :(

anon
20.06.11, 19:08
Do a clean (re)install of mRatio and/or the .NET Framework. That's what I'd do.

I suggest the same here.