PDA

View Full Version : Shortcut Keys

Resurrection
11.03.11, 06:09
I was browsing through the web when I bumped into this link HOW TO Use the CTRL Key to Dominate Your Computer (http://twistedsifter.com/2010/06/ctrl-key-shortcuts/) which reminded me of the question I wanted to ask the guys here

DID YOU KNOW?

Selecting text and then pressing ctrl+b made the text BOLD or that ctrl+i made it Italic...

Well I didn't and i found about it by accident...

Since I make quite a few threads I was wondering if there are any more shortcut keys that you guys are aware of that I can use.
These shortcuts can make text formatting a lot easier.....

anon
11.03.11, 15:56
Ctrl+U underlines text as well, and that's about all I know. There are some others, Alt+S supposedly posts quick replies, but that doesn't work for me.

ParamouR
11.03.11, 16:14
Wow didn't knew about the Ctrl+Backspace :whmm:

Alt+S supposedly posts quick replies, but that doesn't work for me.
:yup:

Mihai
11.03.11, 16:19
I just fixed a guys PC yesterday and I LOLed when I first saw it. The image was upside down and he was running on XP so I didn't knew how to change it back like on Vista or 7. Thank god he had Internet so 1 minute google-ing and I found out that ctrl+alt+arrow makes your image move upside down or on the left or right. Strange, I can't do it on my super l33t Winborg but on a normal XP it works. Try it and lol yourself.

anon
11.03.11, 16:24
Mihai, I think this thread is about vBulletin shortcuts. :lol:

Ever had to browse all the way to display properties to fix that with the monitor image upside down? Because I have :wwink:

Mihai
11.03.11, 16:27
Mihai, I think this thread is about vBulletin shortcuts. :lol:

Ever had to browse all the way to display properties to fix that with the monitor image upside down? Because I have :wwink:
That's what i did at first but I didn't find what I needed. I think the windows was a little crazy too. And yeah I know it's about vbulletin but I'm not going to make another thread just for that will I? :lol:

SaintShaolin
11.03.11, 17:13
Ctrl+U underlines text as well, and that's about all I know. There are some others, Alt+S supposedly posts quick replies, but that doesn't work for me.

LOL. In my case,
Firefox's History menu responds to Alt+S. >_<

Resurrection
14.03.11, 06:16
Hmm thanks boys....

I suspected as much...

I really would have a loved a shortcut key for that "insert link" control...