PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on torrent411?

Boerjaeger
09.03.11, 14:45
Hi,

I need your help.

What information can you share on site torrent411.com?

I was blocked by tracker for excessive leeching. So, I tried spoofing my physical address in router options, but It didn't help. [as well as changing address of adapter]

I have dynamic IP, so only way the tracker can get me is through MAC address identification??

Thank you in advance,

SaintShaolin
09.03.11, 15:22
I haven't heard of torrent411.
What do you mean by excessive leeching?
Did you download too many files, or did it take you too long to finish downloading the files?

The Shutter
09.03.11, 15:55
Never heard of that site but anyway try rm using mr & speed randomiser (reasonable values)
if your ip is dynamic then just clear history + cookies +temp files

Also for your connection , open cmd & write {

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /renew

}

I haven't heard of torrent411.
What do you mean by excessive leeching?
Did you download too many files, or did it take you too long to finish downloading the files?

he means downloaded a lot & didn't take care of his ratio so banned ;)

hessler
09.03.11, 18:24
Never heard of anyone getting banned from torrent411 for ratio, I myself have downloaded tons from there without actually seeding anything back, Sign ups are open so I think its a good chance of trying what shutter said.

SaintShaolin
09.03.11, 19:04
[off-topic] Just checked out Torrent411; it's a French tracker.
I'm surprised I can browse their list of torrents.
(I don't think I'd find something I can use here though)

Hmm, I still need to register to download torrents.

anon
09.03.11, 19:51
I was blocked by tracker for excessive leeching. So, I tried spoofing my physical address in router options, but It didn't help. [as well as changing address of adapter]

I have dynamic IP, so only way the tracker can get me is through MAC address identification??

Trackers can't see your MAC address. Just go here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/categorized-tutorial-list-18705/) and read the threads under "Getting a new IP" carefully.

Next time post in the right section, also.

kasC
09.03.11, 22:14
It's really easy to cheat there. As far as I know they have no script at all there.

anon
09.03.11, 23:17
Would you elaborate on what you've successfully tried?

Nice avatar, by the way. Where have I seen that before... :shifty:

Boerjaeger
09.03.11, 23:55
I would have never believed it would be so simple...
I was about to buy another router to get new MAC...

I have read you topic anon about changing IP/MAC adrresses before, but I guess not carefully enough.
Thank you for your tips The Shutter. Removing cookies/temp. files through ':Contol Panel/...' did the thing.
Well... I'll try to make myself useful now. Thank you all once again for solving my little headache.

anon
10.03.11, 00:05
Feel free to click on the Thanks button below all those helpful posts. That's what it's there for.

Velverde
20.09.12, 22:35
i hope i can help with this tracker
between 1mb/s and 2mb/s should be ok for well leeched torrents
by the past i ve used speeds around 4mb/s but now i play it softly (mb/s maximum)

Velverde
31.03.13, 22:43
FLash don't work anymore on this tracker, i 've got banned twice last 3 months using flash. THe ban was after 3 or 4 hours.

koel
06.04.13, 22:53
Totally forgot about my t411 tracker:decent tracker used to get my medical french ebooks from there also nice ebook packs (french trackers have the worst anti cheat scripts).
last time I think I cheated with 1MB/s no WM .
THEY STILL open so u can play around with methods if you clean up+new ip+new mail.
Good luck & keeps us informed !

LeecherGuy
22.07.15, 23:49
Hi there

Thanks for job and the time that you spend for this tool and mind, its very apprecited.

To dont do duplication thread i use this one to ask your help please about t 4 1 1 (i write like this to avoid google research log), i used the RM 1.3 but i get banned from T 4 1 1, now i found your great site, and mRatio, but need some help to leech well and no get banned please.

On mRatio there is no option for ; if no leech stop the seed ! so could you tell me where it can be this option ?

As you are EXPERT on this domain, mybe you know how the t 4 1 1 find the cheater and mybe you can advise me to use better tools for them ! thanks for any help ,

Just for info, i am not opposite of real seeding, but :
1- I got lilimited rate by my ISP (1 TB down/up per month)
2- when i download a file from t 4 1 1 there is always more than 500 seeders and maximum 5 leecher, so i can upload very slowly and not too much, for example, i downloaded a mkv for 3Gb and i let a pc turn on for 2 days in seed and i finnaly uploaded 500Mb, its not too much and not economique and safe.

Thanks for helping a newbee.
Best Regards

LeecherGuy
23.07.15, 23:11
Any help please ?

Lucius
24.07.15, 10:55
@LeecherGuy : you gave us a lot of information about why you're cheating but you didn't gave us a single information about how you did but using Rm 1.3.
Any ratio tool should work good for you if you used it well.
As you notice this topic is old but has no a lot of information about this tracker so you have to stick to the general logical rules of cheating.
- always use the memory reader.
- stick to low speeds.
- use the right client file.

and tell us about your experience.

LeecherGuy
24.07.15, 12:45
Hello
Thanks for replay :)
About how i used RM : i took the more populair torrent on t 4 1 1 and i did a good config as low speed and 0 spped if no leech, and i tried to cheat, but i got banned same day. i also respect the only cheat and no leech in same time.

How can i gather the more info about t 4 1 1 for you ? or could you invetigate that tracker for see how it works PLEASE ?

What is the memory reader ? is it same as in mRatio ?
How to creat client file please and how use it ?

Do you know any tracker for french file please ? T 4 1 1 is the BEST, lot of good file with very good commaunity.

thanks guys.

laitues
19.09.15, 15:54
T411 is a very easy tracker to cheat on.

I declared a fake high-speed connection by faking a screenshot with paint.
It worked.

After that, I spent 4 days seeding the exact same torrent during christmas (there were tons of leechers) at 5mb/s.
It worked.

Then I took a break and enjoyed my ratio ;)

Tools used:
-Vuze Extreme Mod to Ghostleech
-mRatio to fake upload

koel
19.09.15, 16:55
I would suggest they monitor some ip ranges since I cheated the same way but only got banned on certain ips.
Same story on plab.

APTX4869
25.09.15, 08:22
Hi.
I'm french and I made my first steps in torrents website with T411.
At first I used RatioMaster, then I bought a seedbox, and i use it on several private trackers now.

How do you cheat on T411?
There is something that you need to do when your speed is >200 Ko/s; you need to contact staff to send proof with the T411's passkey (you can photoshop your client as I did).

So you need to post your proof there:
http://www.t411.in/users/connection/

When you did this, awesome! You can seed with ratioMaster on a random torrent (Never cheat on newest torrents, uploader can see the peer list and see the amount you uploaded, only when your client is connected. A lot of uploaders contact staff to say that you are a cheater - You know, we are French ... :wink2: ) with a 20MB/s speed.

Obviously, you should use a torrent with leechers. Old is better as I said, try some GoT season (or other hype series) for exemple, it works well.

IF YOU DIDNT POST ANY "PROOF", YOU CAN ONLY SEED AT 199Ko/s OR LESS.

I've made a ~40To buffer with RatioMaster using the first method (With fake proof).

Cheers.