PDA

View Full Version : A question about queueing for a what.cd interview.

philiptorrent
07.03.11, 15:44
When you type !queue should a message appear in the chat window to confirm you have joined the queue?

The Shutter
07.03.11, 15:59
"Due to technical difficulties no interviews now. You can stay queued."

You'll have to wait in the channel till they fix the issue

philiptorrent
07.03.11, 16:36
But when interviews are being conducted normally does typing !queue usually get a response confirming you have joined the queue.

I just want to make sure that when I type !queue if I get no confirmation message I don't go typing again and risk annoying the interviewers

The Shutter
07.03.11, 16:55
currently no message will appear , also make sure you type !queue speedtest_link_goes_here

anon
07.03.11, 18:00
I think this kind of question is much better asked on their IRC than here.

philiptorrent
08.03.11, 17:07
Is anyone else having problems connecting late yesterday one of the admins said they would be closing the irc until they had sorted out their technical problems after that when I tried to connect to the irc it said it was invite only so I just assumed that they were still sorting things out. However after a few hours I tried again and now my irc client won't even connect so I was just wandering is anyone else having the same problem.

The Shutter
08.03.11, 17:13
Is anyone else having problems connecting late yesterday one of the admins said they would be closing the irc until they had sorted out their technical problems after that when I tried to connect to the irc it said it was invite only so I just assumed that they were still sorting things out. However after a few hours I tried again and now my irc client won't even connect so I was just wandering is anyone else having the same problem.

yes they closed the irc so , connections are refused.

anon
08.03.11, 18:27
I thought Google had 100% uptime.