>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed

+ More No Report Options

+ Perfect Spoof 0.9 by ghostfucker

+ (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero

+ Updated core to Vuze 4.6.0.0

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download the attachement for your OS.
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent.
3. No Vuze installation need run Vuze and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

64-Bit Vuze:
Only use this if you know what you're doing! Simply copy across all files from the x64 ZIP into the Vuze folder! Do not update platform specific files if asked!

Enjoy!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

GS3wsTEX0w0er4LEzaJSVOW5JvHFOMGo8qhzF27XPcnQ3HendF

RUBBER
26.01.11, 22:11
if i remenber all the 0.0 version are stable is not so ???

silencer1980
26.01.11, 22:13
i don't have any stabletions problems with any X64 versions except first one.
So did you have probs before ?

RUBBER
26.01.11, 22:23
i īve never used X64 version

i have been just minor problems nothing to worry about

fakeup
26.01.11, 22:25
Nice :) ,
I was wondering is there a chance for uT 1.8.2 - 2.0 spoofs in VEM n the future ?

anon
27.01.11, 02:35
Thread cleaned. The password is correct. It's tested before the mod is posted, so there's little chance of mistakes.

The "beta" versions of Azureus have always been very stable. Don't worry about that.

ghostfucker
27.01.11, 06:10
I was wondering is there a chance for uT 1.8.2 - 2.0 spoofs in VEM n the future ?
maybe when i've some time for it. but i can't promise anything...
we'll see ;-)

ALT
27.01.11, 06:59
OSX version start and immediately stop without any messages

The Cheetah
27.01.11, 09:44
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wrong Password ... !!

fakeup
27.01.11, 10:10
Password is OK , worked for me, make sure you highlight/copy it corerectly no spaces just the pass itself

OK small tutorial I've made :D. HOW TO HIGHLIGHT PASSWORDS:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3096/20110127102856.jpg

anon
27.01.11, 10:33
OK small tutorial I've made :D. How to copy passwords:

image (http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3096/20110127102856.jpg)

Nice, but you forgot to tell people to highlight the pass to see the extra space. Many will have trouble with that. :wtongue:

fakeup
27.01.11, 10:53
Nice, but you forgot to tell people to highlight the pass to see the extra space. Many will have trouble with that. :wtongue:
Hey man i'm trying to be helpfull, I know that sometimes the simplest things can become the biggest problem.

anon
27.01.11, 10:58
I wasn't attacking you, just making a joke based on my empirical observations when it comes to moderating this forum. :lol:

fakeup
27.01.11, 11:02
@anon
well I edited it anyway and to be honest can't make it more obvious :D

Unregistered
28.01.11, 14:04
Hey guys!

Any good guides on how to use this mod? We are all children in the beginning u know ;)

Thanks!

Erik

anon
28.01.11, 17:17
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

ulysse31
29.01.11, 00:25
Thank you for this release !
Can someone please explain how to install the linux version ?
Cheers !

anon
29.01.11, 00:27
What about the link I gave you last time? :eyebrows:

ulysse31
29.01.11, 01:34
it doesn't work mate , i tried everything but can't making it work !
I'm on Linux Mint 10 Based on Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick
Thanks
Edit:
Nevermind , it's work !
Thanks again !

MSW
29.01.11, 17:35
I'm using 4.3.0.4 release of innovation for 1 year, so I dont want to lose my dowloaded torrent list in my vuze, what can I do before updating the vuze to 4.6.0.0. Or whats the instructions of updating the vuze. Also I couldnt understand the explanation of first thread, "No Vuze installation need run Vuze and Enjoy!" I extracted and run azureus.exe in the folder but it said http://i54.tinypic.com/jjtvuc.png However I have the latest version of java environment. Can someone please help?

anon
29.01.11, 18:20
I'm using 4.3.0.4 release of innovation for 1 year, so I dont want to lose my dowloaded torrent list in my vuze, what can I do before updating the vuze to 4.6.0.0.

If the list is going to be lost, there's not much you can do. And the first post doesn't say you can upgrade seamlessly. :wthink:

I extracted and run azureus.exe in the folder but it said image (http://i54.tinypic.com/jjtvuc.png) However I have the latest version of java environment. Can someone please help?

I think you needed to have a 32-bit JRE installed for it to work.

dreamer
29.01.11, 22:15
if you use the default settings about the .torrent files when you download, they will be somewhere in AppData (Windows 7) or Application Data (Windows XP) folder. (search for the Torrents folder inside the Azureus folder).
order by Date, and viola! there you go..

anon
29.01.11, 22:16
I think he's talking about the torrents loaded in Vuze...

As far as I know they're lost if a version introduces a new parameter to the config file.

MSW
29.01.11, 23:48
Thanks for the replies but After installing 32-bit of java environment I still get the same error. Tried installing updated version of vuze and changed the original files with the innovation hack files and same error occured. Stuck here :s

dreamer
30.01.11, 00:33
which version have you tried?
the 64-bit release needs the 64-bit version of java and Windows x64
the 32-bit release needs the 32-bit version of java and Windows x86 (or regular Windows)

I think he's talking about the torrents loaded in Vuze...

As far as I know they're lost if a version introduces a new parameter to the config file.

yeah but I figured the torrents one usually has on his list are the most recent ones (or at least some of them), that's how I do from upgrade to upgrade. :biggrin:

ghostfucker
30.01.11, 00:37
the 32-bit release needs the 32-bit version of java and Windows x86
or win x64

MSW
30.01.11, 21:31
which version have you tried?
the 64-bit release needs the 64-bit version of java and Windows x64
the 32-bit release needs the 32-bit version of java and Windows x86 (or regular Windows)

I tried 64bit of vuze with innovation hack and I had 64bit of java. An error occured. Then I uninstalled the java and installed 32bit java then tried 64bit vuze, an error occured. Then tried vuze 32bit with java 32bit, it works fine. But thats the question, why didnt the 64 bit vuze work with 64bit java anyway?

yeah but I figured the torrents one usually has on his list are the most recent ones (or at least some of them), that's how I do from upgrade to upgrade. :biggrin:

So after upgrading there is no way to keep my current list right?

anon
30.01.11, 21:33
So after upgrading there is no way to keep my current list right?

:gnoes:

MSW
31.01.11, 11:23
Although Im using 64bit windows, I downloaded the 32bit vuze with innovation hack from here. By the way I didnt uninstall previous version from my computer. And guess what, My whole downloaded data automatically imported itself into new version of vuze and my settings as well. You can try this way too, its working. Now Im happy with my new version of vuze, thanks to the innovation team ;)

anon
31.01.11, 16:43
Good to hear! :ggrin:

Usually the torrent list is lost when upgrading if the first post doesn't say otherwise, as far as I know.

dlrange
31.01.11, 23:44
Hi,
does anybody has an idea, how i can use this mod on my netbook with a resolution of 1024*600?

the problem is that it is not posible to scroll in the "sbi hack fake" settings, when you click on deteils of one torrent

anon
01.02.11, 02:05
A few other users have also had that problem. I don't think there's a solution at the time of this writing.

ghostfucker
01.02.11, 02:19
mhm, i'm pretty sure i've fixed this already:eek13:

//edit:
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6272/unbenannttpk.th.png (http://img375.imageshack.us/i/unbenannttpk.png/)

anon
01.02.11, 02:28
Sorry about that, I searched the forum for your name plus "scrollbar", and found a few posts about that problem, with no responses. :lol:

I'll check that out in my netbook when I have some free time. Strange that the bars aren't appearing for dlrange.

ParamouR
01.02.11, 04:14
Hi,
does anybody has an idea, how i can use this mod on my netbook with a resolution of 1024*600?

the problem is that it is not posible to scroll in the "sbi hack fake" settings, when you click on deteils of one torrent

Or have you tried changing the theme into Classic Mode and then it might work :huh:

dlrange
01.02.11, 04:32
I'll check that out in my netbook when I have some free time. Strange that the bars aren't appearing for dlrange.

Sounds, if it is an known issue?

@sbiparamour
i've changed the theme to classic mode ant it is still the same. i had the same with an other os (win xp).

I'll prof it with an screenshot

anon
01.02.11, 17:35
@ghostfucker
Tried it in my netbook... the scrollbars don't appear (same as with dlrange).

If you need any details just ask away.

ajmmck
02.02.11, 10:11
Noob question but on my Mac i deleted the old SB innovation file by dragging to the trash bin like other apps and then tried to use the new updated 4.6 version with no luck. It doesnt launch at all. If you guys could drop some advice it would be appreciated!

anon
02.02.11, 17:14
There's a tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mac-os-x-azureus-sb-innovation-mod-installation-tutorial-3730/) on how to install the mod on Mac OS in case you didn't read it already. Otherwise, ignore this post.

chilledmartini
02.02.11, 21:58
For Mac, I had the same problem.

If you run "Console" and read the results, it is because there is a file missing permissions.

Open a terminal, and run the following
chmod a+x <location to Vuze here>/Vuze.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub

And then it launches.

My problem now, is that when I try to open the preference page, it crashes and exits with the following message in Console

2/2/11 12:42:39 PM [0x0-0xb7ab7a].org.gudy.azureus2[73625] Invalid memory access of location 0x0 rip=0x0

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

I had luck with the 32bit version of Mac/Leopard. Same workaround as above.

Thanks SB-I

mammamia11
04.02.11, 03:38
a noob question, why isnt new utorrent version included in this? if its not posible then what other emulation should i use to be secure?

ParamouR
04.02.11, 04:14
a noob question, why isnt new utorrent version included in this? if its not posible then what other emulation should i use to be secure?

Its not possible to add the new utorrent client on Extreme Mod. The coders are finding it very difficult to emulate it. Its near to impossible as of now :wfrown:
As for the safest I prefer Vuze latest 4.6.0.0 and prior the 4.5.1.0, you can use others too but this works on almost all trackers except PTP of course :wgreedy:

anon
04.02.11, 16:30
a noob question, why isnt new utorrent version included in this?

Because ghostfucker's pretty busy with real life and as you can imagine that sort of stuff has more priority than coding uT spoof support for a cheating mod.

if its not posible then what other emulation should i use to be secure?

If Vuze isn't banned on the trackers you want to cheat on (which is the reason gf's PS was created, overcoming those limitations), I'd say just turn Shu's Azureus perfect spoof on and set it to the latest Vuze stable.

nonobeer
10.02.11, 00:34
normaly i'm pretty good in copy & paste passwords :-) In this case Winrar tells me everytime the same " wrong password" !
i tried it a serveral times but nothing helps. I also tryed to type the pw but winrar don't allow so many digits...:-(

anon
10.02.11, 00:44
Type it in a notepad and copy it from there.

Redownload the archive, if the issue persists.

mirrormask
22.02.11, 15:12
@ghostfucker:
deluge 1.3.1 is allowed on basically all important trackers.
a working emulation is already available for mratio.
so, i guess a spoof of the current deluge version shouldn't be too time consuming, but could be very beneficial for us.

Dr.house
24.02.11, 14:21
@ghostfucker:
deluge 1.3.1 is allowed on basically all important trackers.
a working emulation is already available for mratio.
so, i guess a spoof of the current deluge version shouldn't be too time consuming, but could be very beneficial for us.

mr fake upload & download
VEM just fake upload .. so there a different between those tools , for example i using them in same time , some time for real download and another time for fake DL @ UP

anon
24.02.11, 16:48
mr fake upload & download
VEM just fake upload .. so there a different between those tools

Of course there is (and note that VEM is a mod, while mR is a tool), but I think what mirrormask meant is that it shouldn't take so much work to add a Deluge 1.3.1 spoof to Vuze.

rudam.meredez
28.02.11, 18:36
Hey guys! It must be me, but I just can't seem to find columns in this version I used in previous ones. I mean, where can I see my files list with 'fake speed up' and 'fake uploaded' columns? Thank you!

anon
28.02.11, 18:37
I haven't tested this particular version, but I don't see why the columns should have disappeared... did you make sure you've installed the hack correctly and are not in the vanilla Vuze instead?

rudam.meredez
28.02.11, 18:41
I did not have to install, only extracted the archive. Not too many points where I could have f*cked it up :) I can see the sb-innovation tab in torrent properties and all, but I am not at all familiar with the menu structure of vuze. Could you tell me which tab on the side should contain this file list? I am on a tab called 'ready'.

EDIT: never mind, a few restarts sorted this out. Thanks for your support, Anon!

peepin
04.03.11, 03:41
Hey guys!

Any good guides on how to use this mod? We are all children in the beginning u know ;)

Thanks!

Erik

Sure:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

isabella
16.03.11, 02:01
hello,

I tried the "no upload" feature, if I look at how many data I sent, it show "0"

but if I look into the torrent details it shows that I am sending something,

I tried disabling the "no upload" feature, and nothing changed :rolling_eyes:

anon
16.03.11, 02:07
Screenshot please. It'll let us point out what's wrong. :gtongue:

isabella
16.03.11, 02:12
so here is where it says 0 sent:
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9710/60995257.png

but here it still shows that I am sending something ( the first says 346 0/s or something ):
http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/12374/7af4b6123733982.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7af4b6123733982)

is it normal ?

anon
16.03.11, 02:15
That's protocol overhead. It's perfectly normal.

SBMaverick
18.03.11, 00:39
I'm having a little trouble getting the Fake Upload Speed column to come up. I have this installed, and I set up my options in the preferences.

I can right click in an empty part of the download window and choose "Column Select". When I scroll through the list, though, there is no Fake/Real upload speed column in the list to choose from. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. :confused: Maybe something's changed? Is there another way to compare the current real and fake upload speeds?

I'm using the 32bit OS X version.

anon
18.03.11, 02:03
I can right click in an empty part of the download window and choose "Column Select". When I scroll through the list, though, there is no Fake/Real upload speed column in the list to choose from. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. :confused: Maybe something's changed? Is there another way to compare the current real and fake upload speeds?

Can you see the SB-I Hack options in the program settings? Is the user mode set to advanced?

sherdogger
18.03.11, 03:08
Hi I'm a complete newb and am struggling with this mod.

I unrared everything just like the instruction said. and I ran the azureus.exe.

I am trying to fake seed a torrent. when I add it. it goes to seeding mode, since I already have the file. But the fake upload is always 0 no matter what I do. I have tried changing the settings for faking through Tools -> Options many times but the fake upload speed never changes.

I can't change options for the individual torrent by clicking on the tab because the scrollbar is not there for some reason.

What exactly should I be doing?

SBMaverick
18.03.11, 03:46
Can you see the SB-I Hack options in the program settings? Is the user mode set to advanced?

Yes, I can see the SB-I options. It was the user mode. I'm not super familiar with the Vuze client, so I didn't know I needed to change that. All is well. Thanks!

anon
18.03.11, 17:05
I am trying to fake seed a torrent. when I add it. it goes to seeding mode, since I already have the file. But the fake upload is always 0 no matter what I do. I have tried changing the settings for faking through Tools -> Options many times but the fake upload speed never changes.

That's because once the torrent is added you should change its individual settings, instead. And see below...

I can't change options for the individual torrent by clicking on the tab because the scrollbar is not there for some reason.

Is your desktop resolution smaller than 1024x768? In that case, it's a known bug. It was supposed to have been solved, but apparently not in all systems.

All is well. Thanks!

You're welcome, feel free to click on the Thanks button below my posts, too.

wordreader
31.03.11, 04:23
I'm glad to see this mod and thread for OS X--the other older threads are old and a mess. @anon or anyone else: does the old OS X tutorial apply to this mod? The files in this mod are totally different than the older mod(s). This looks to be a stand alone app already modded, that is to say just create a folder in applications named Vuze and copy files into that and then just double-click Vuze.app. Any thoughts from anyone?

seeder15
01.04.11, 08:14
I'm glad to see this mod and thread for OS X--the other older threads are old and a mess. @anon or anyone else: does the old OS X tutorial apply to this mod? The files in this mod are totally different than the older mod(s). This looks to be a stand alone app already modded, that is to say just create a folder in applications named Vuze and copy files into that and then just double-click Vuze.app. Any thoughts from anyone?

yeah that's pretty much all i did. one additional thing: ran this command
cd /Applications/Vuze/Vuze.app/Contents/MacOS/
chmod +x JavaApplicationStub
ls -l
in terminal. was posted in another thread.

only problem im experiencing now is that when i close vuze and try to reopen again by clicking on the shortcut in the dock, it wont open. anyone know why this might be?

splam
03.04.11, 02:18
Works great on Mac. It wouldn't launch using the standalone application but it did work fine by just replacing the jar files inside.
Thanks for updating the Extreme Mod for users with limited privileges. The older one became too buggy to use.

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

Where do I place the AzureusSpoof.properties file on Mac OS X?
I have it in the Java folder alongside the Jar files but it doesn't show up in the Vuze preference window as being true, even after editing it. I changed Fase to true and
version number to 4.6.0.2.

anon
03.04.11, 02:39
Where do I place the AzureusSpoof.properties file on Mac OS X?
I have it in the Java folder alongside the Jar files but it doesn't show up in the Vuze preference window as being true, even after editing it.

I think you had to inject the .properties file inside Azureus2.jar (which is a ZIP archive and thus can be opened with any compressor program) for the spoof to work.

splam
03.04.11, 03:15
That worked. I used Betterzip which opened an archive window and then placed the file in the top level.
Thanks.

pepi
23.04.11, 01:51
The spoofing of utorrent with Vuze Extreme is more dangerous than using Vuze by itself or emulating the official Vuze?

The spoofing versions of utorrent only reach to 1.8.1, could I use the ones of Ratiomaster or only copy paste the id?

Instab
23.04.11, 02:08
The spoofing of utorrent with Vuze Extreme is more dangerous than using Vuze by itself or emulating the official Vuze?

The spoofing versions of utorrent only reach to 1.8.1, could I use the ones of Ratiomaster or only copy paste the id?

you can not use the client files from rm and you must not use the id of a different ut version in your own interest :D

anon
23.04.11, 03:03

1. no,
2. have you actually upgraded to this version before posting? :gtongue:

pepi
23.04.11, 10:31
1. no,
2. have you actually upgraded to this version before posting? :gtongue:

Yes....I tend to have the last version of my client, as most of the people (if you see the peers most of them have the last version) looks a little suspicious to have an outdated version, isnt it? Or it doesnt matter?

I am also considering changing the client to azureos on daily basis, since I like much more the vuze extreme mod than userenity and I dont want to be using one for normal seeding and other for cheating xD

What do you think?

anon
23.04.11, 19:16
Yes....I tend to have the last version of my client, as most of the people (if you see the peers most of them have the last version) looks a little suspicious to have an outdated version, isnt it?

Yes.

I am also considering changing the client to azureos on daily basis, since I like much more the vuze extreme mod than userenity and I dont want to be using one for normal seeding and other for cheating xD

What do you think?

I think you should use the client you like more. :idunno:

seeder15
15.07.11, 10:20
for some reason, this doesnt work anymore after updating to Mac OS X Lion. Download speeds stay at 0. Other clients work. I then tried reinstalling and now vuze doesn't even start. any ideas why this might be happening?

edit: appears to be a java issue with the new os. i guess ill have to wait it out.

Machines
22.07.11, 21:25
Hello,

I'm new. I want to learn so many things, Could someone tell me why it is necessary to mod Vuze? Call me Curious George. : )

anon
22.07.11, 21:28
Could someone tell me why it is necessary to mod Vuze?

To perform all kinds of cool trickery.

Machines
22.07.11, 22:39
To perform all kinds of cool trickery.

Cool! Thanks. Where can i find information on the cool trickery?

anon
22.07.11, 22:39
Right on these forums. My signature would be a good start...

cainly
06.11.11, 17:58
I am using Vuze Extreme Mod 4.6. The real upload speed is just ridiculously slow! I am seeding at 8 kB/s. How do I fix this?? My upload speed is not capped. I have set it to force seeding

anon
06.11.11, 20:30
First step: Good settings - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Good_settings)

Posting in the right section is also cool.

saebrtooth
07.11.11, 02:10
I am using Vuze Extreme Mod 4.6.

is there a reason why ur not using the latest (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-4-7-0-1-a-27336/)?

cainly
07.11.11, 05:31
is there a reason why ur not using the latest (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-4-7-0-1-a-27336/)?

I am not using the latest because I have just been too lazy to deal with installing a new one. Transferring the torrents and what not. I may try it out when i have more time and less downloading torrents.

Thanks anon for that guide, I will read up on it.