PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Bibliotik

fakeup
24.01.11, 15:38
hello,

This seems pretty dificult tracker to cheat on ( and not get caught ) considering its lack of leechers.

I mean it often happens that there is 1 seeder and while you're downloading you see that this fu*ker is gone and you got only small part of it. Or you downloaded a file cause you see there are like 11 leechers but in fact after you download it you see there a 0 active leechers :frown:

I mean what if any one downloaded something and there are no leechers is there any way out of it ? :confused:

illusive
19.06.12, 19:23
Any tries to cheat there ?

sann
20.06.12, 08:09
lol its cool tracker to cheat dont worry i faked 100+gb no problem

Leviathan
25.06.12, 22:11

Its not helpful, you know.

What do you think about share some information? Which tool you used? Any spesific method? Speed?

CM05
26.07.12, 09:23
Method and program should always be listed when you post a blanket statement like that. You obviously didn't flash 100GB, so I guess you used WM over many torrents?

Like fakeup, I'm finding it difficult to jump on a torrent with leechers. All the packs with leechers turn out to be partial seeders and since books are quite small the turnover from leecher to seeder is really quick. Plus, since there is no bonus/freeleech people don't seem to be wanting to leech much. :frown:

flux1
13.08.12, 13:47
any tries? What speeds will be the best?

dickbutt123
13.08.12, 22:30
I've accidentally left Vuze Mod on with this tracker and it faked on torrents with 1 seeder no leecher still nothing happened. Best thing to do is sort by leechers and/or size and fake on the big ones, very very slowly. Scripts are not very good at all.

Master Razor
13.08.12, 22:52
... very very slowly ...
500kb is the maximum I tried. Used on anything with leechers.

dickbutt123
14.08.12, 22:07
500kb is the maximum I tried. Used on anything with leechers.

I've tried 1.2MB/s (which is quite slow compared to my previous stupid settings a long time ago) and it's perfect. I do it every once a while though, and actually do seed the books as they're only a few hundred KB!

CM05
19.08.12, 07:45
Forgot all about three of my Bibliotik torrents, turns out I was seeding them without any leechers. Account is still alive. Site's scripts are terrible. :D

Leviathan
19.10.13, 11:39
Any updates?

Großmutter
21.10.13, 22:45
waffles method still work

illusive
27.11.13, 06:46
down 800 KB/s up 2 MB/s works on old torrents with no leechers using mR and memory reader. uploaded 1 GB though not much.

challenger15
21.04.14, 18:37
Confirmed. I went up at speeds of 5MBps using WM on mratio 5.2 without any problem. Dont think their scripts are all that bad. But don't upload too much though just to be on the safe side, because if you get banned it isn't easy getting in again.

Codec
31.07.16, 11:57
It's not safe to cheat on this tracker. Most of the uploads have 0 or 1 leecher's. Also if you get banned for cheating then you might never get in because invites for this tracker are very rare, users dont give out invites to people they dont know. Bib also does tree bans. A guy i know had received an invitation from a member and it took him more than 5 months to become a power user on this tracker. Here you become power user after uploading books which are original and if possible all retail. Suddenly one day he was banned and on investigating the issue with on IRC, he understood that the person who invited him was banned. Hence everyone whom he had invited was banned!!!. The best thing you can do is to download new books from sites like Libgen or bookzz.com and upload it to bibliotik. After 100 uploads you will be exempt from ratio requirement's. :)

Master Razor
31.07.16, 13:59
This a very rare tracker. I would advise to not cheat on it and actually get a seedbox.
You might be very sorry if you were to lose it.

And yes, cheating of any kind has only 50% success if you are willing to gamble...

Dusinez
31.07.16, 17:55
If you are cheating with the ,,brain" it is impossible to be caught. It is easy to do it without being detected.

SomeGuy
10.08.16, 16:06
If you are cheating with the ,,brain" it is impossible to be caught. It is easy to do it without being detected.

What do you mean with 'the ,brain"'?

anon
10.08.16, 20:17
What do you mean with 'the ,brain"'?

German Punctuation 2: Differences - German versus English (http://german.about.com/library/weekly/aa031901b.htm)
Typographic approximation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typographic_approximation)

:richter:

slikrapid
10.08.16, 21:09
interpretations:
- making fun of the expression used (strange usage of english language, by a likely non-native speaker)
- he meant the punctuation (anon's post)
- he did not understand the expression used (cheating in a smart way, using your brain)

anon
10.08.16, 21:29
I read my post with the brain and concluded it was reason no. 2. :wsmile:

Master Razor
10.08.16, 21:30
I don't care if he used his dick to cheat. You can never be too careful.

slikrapid
10.08.16, 21:46
waiting for yoco to mention condoms hehe

cheating of any kind has only 50% success if you are willing to gamble...

for a large number of different attempts, but if someone is willing to keep cheating without the brain... (and on some overrated tracker too...) :P

SomeGuy
11.08.16, 00:30
I thought The Brain is some cool name for a new VEM version hihi

H265
28.08.17, 10:50
With this trick you can access auckland overdrive.

Zoro
03.09.17, 15:54
uploading 100 torrents makes it ratioless, cheating is not worth it if you mess up and get caught.

Master Razor
03.09.17, 16:02
uploading 100 torrents makes it ratioless, cheating is not worth it if you mess up and get caught.
Where do you find content to upload on Bibliotik? Everything I found was already uploaded.

H265
04.09.17, 10:12
Where do you find content to upload on Bibliotik? Everything I found was already uploaded.

You can upload books from auckland overdrive or libgen.io.

Zoro
04.09.17, 16:11

use the 4chan trick to get access to auckland overdrive, if that doesn't work then resort to libgen.io, they get a lot of retail books, upload them (hit 100 uploads) and you're set.

anon
04.09.17, 18:05
I get the feeling people care for the tracker's Power User forums more than the actual content :eyebrows:

Anyway, I guess scanning and uploading books you own and aren't already there could also work :unsure:

Zoro
04.09.17, 18:28
I get the feeling people care for the tracker's Power User forums more than the actual content :eyebrows:

Anyway, I guess scanning and uploading books you own and aren't already there could also work :unsure:

exactly, people should learn to enjoy the content as well. :-)