Cheatos
Instab
Saebrtooth

Translations:
Portuguese - The248
Spanish - Anon
Italian - MacGyver

Want to translate?

Included with this release there is a English.mRLng template file, it's inside mRatioLanguages folder.
Use this BEncode Editor (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/bencode-editor-4641/) to be able to open and modify the file.
Notes:

Try to keep the translation size close to the original size or the program may cut some words out
Any text that ends with a few extra spaces, keep those spaces, for example "Details ", keep those extra spaces.
This {0} will be replaced by a word, keep it on the translation

Password:

pof$%%HELLOgdf54

Dr.house
17.01.11, 15:45
thanks very match The248 , forgive me bro .. my connection going disconnect some time's , mRatio still working after lost connection , when it's back i found my account get disabled cuz i sent wrong report's by mr, i need you to fix this issue.. i know you are busy and tired .. but you know it's very important

theintervurt
17.01.11, 16:28
thanks very match The248 , forgive me bro .. my connection going disconnect some time's , mRatio still working after lost connection , when it's back i found my account get disabled cuz i sent wrong report's by mr, i need you to fix this issue.. i know you are busy and tired .. but you know it's very important

Can you disclose which tracker that was on ? Same thing happened to me on one but didn't get banned or anything.

Knight Killer
17.01.11, 16:47
I tried at demonoid and i can't put it working :s

Dr.house
17.01.11, 17:19
i think that is not allowed here .. saying which tracker .. but it happen to me with many tracker's i same time i wasn't on my pc ..

mmmmm
17.01.11, 17:35
my connection going disconnect some time's
That's happen to me but no ban here.

i found my account get disabled
which tracker???

wrong report's by mr
I don't think so,its may be because when connection back and you set mR upload with high speed but with NO LEECHERS.

Edit:

i think that is not allowed here .. saying which tracker .. but it happen to me with many tracker's i same time i wasn't on my pc ..

No worry since the account disabled.

I forget to ask also which client??

Dr.house
17.01.11, 18:13
emulation = vuze
trackers = BG , Sex , Bitme , they told me at their irc i sent wrong report by my acc , also they do not how i did that and consider me as hacker .. lol

mmmmm
17.01.11, 18:49
emulation = vuze

which version

trackers = BG , Sex , Bitme , they told me at their irc i sent wrong report by my acc , also they do not how i did that and consider me as hacker .. lol
mR tested before posted on public ,No wrong announce even if connection disconnect.(that issue happen to me and no wrong announce).
As i know Bitme can detect if you upload without no leechers then you are cheater not hacker (what about favicon??),other tracker i don't know.

Dr.house
17.01.11, 19:13
vuze 4.5.1.0

are you tested and after return the connection and let the mr announce to tracker ?

anon
17.01.11, 19:19
I tried at demonoid and i can't put it working :s

Try harder. :dabs:

i think that is not allowed here .. saying which tracker ..

Of course it is, how would we learn from your mistakes otherwise? "I got disabled for doing this and that but I won't tell you where". :unsure:

Knight Killer
17.01.11, 19:26
Try harder. :dabs:

I just tryed many emulations and nothing. tryed utorrent, azureus, rtorrent...
I tryed too Ratiomaster but don't work too in demonoid
The programs can't do the conection with tracker

anon
17.01.11, 19:26
If you posted the error message or RM log (in the RM thread) that'd be great.

mmmmm
17.01.11, 19:36
are you tested and after return the connection and let the mr announce to tracker ?

My internet depends on signal so if weather not good with rains and wind the connection still but for really no internet and still the same no wrong announce.(this is an other issue to me) ,but for first issue related to you NO.

what about favicon? did you used it several times? (you didn't answer)

Edit:
Is there any mRLog.txt???

Dr.house
17.01.11, 22:37
i don't know what's favicon !! are you mean favorite icon ? i hadn't hear about anything's like this .. i miss something , i was using mR version mRatio 3.0.15 , is this problem solved when i wasn't know !?

anon
17.01.11, 22:38
i don't know what's favicon !! are you mean favorite icon ? i hadn't hear about anything's like this ..

This version has favicon support. That lets you identify trackers using their favorite icon in the list, yes.

mmmmm
17.01.11, 22:56
There must be log file.
You don't help yourself as you don't put full explain how do you expect we can help you without full explain?
Its second time to me repeating a part of previous post.

Dr.house
17.01.11, 23:27
no my account's gone i did not need it any more .. but is the only reason for that as the staff said to me i announced wrong report , i used mr 3.0.15 , vuze 4.5.1.0 , for each time 24 h , in the last 6 hour's my conniption get disconnect mR still seeding that file's after this 6 hour's connection return back mR still seeding and just after 40 minute's (updating time) all torrent that i seed seems as (this torrent is not registered) except 3 for scc and 2 tracker's i didn't remember which one .. i get quickly to irc and they told me i reported wrong announced by my client ..
so it's full explain or not yet !?

thanks for trying help me btw ..

mmmmm
18.01.11, 00:02
i used mr 3.0.15 , vuze 4.5.1.0 ,

:rocketwhore:

Is that related to this topic?
why not posting in its topic?

Dr.house
18.01.11, 07:46
[QUOTE=mmmmm;249792]:rocketwhore:

Is that related to this topic?
why not posting in its topic?[/QUOTE
because if i do that they told me the mr already uprated thos one ..
secondly the problem dos not fixed yet, why mr still announced after my connection going to offline !! here it doesn't matter which version of mr

mmmmm
18.01.11, 12:05
As i said before if that problem happen with version 3.1 and above then there must be log file (third time to repeat this) post it here, i don't have any thing else to tell you until that happen.

theintervurt
18.01.11, 17:24
why mr still announced after my connection going to offline !!

My connection has been going down these days and I did notice that mR would not announce while it was down, the announce would be halted instead and sent as soon as mR could connect to the tracker again.

mmmmm
18.01.11, 17:43
My connection has been going down these days and I did notice that mR would not announce while it was down, the announce would be halted instead and sent as soon as mR could connect to the tracker again.

If there is no connection then it tries after 30 second then 60 second and so on till the connection back, i didn't notice more than 90 second, at your log it reach what seconds then no send?

theintervurt
18.01.11, 23:47
Like you said it tried to connect 3 times and then stopped, as soon as my connection was working again it sent the announcement it was supposed to send while the connection was down.

Pliplo
19.01.11, 00:24
Hab mal eine Deutsche .mRLng (Sprach-Datei) erstellt. :-)

Download: 9214

Viel spass.

theintervurt
19.01.11, 08:34
Just to let you know you can copy the mratiotorrents folder along with the configuration file from version 3.1 to 3.2's folder in order to transfer them. Tested on waffles and works without issues.

fuzzy
22.01.11, 15:55
Nice ver. The248.
Q: I know the latest clients are reserved for member titles but is it possible to have a client of any build from the latest version available for vuze or utorrent. (like there is for deluge) Something like utorrent 2.2 build any and the same for vuze?

--OR--

Q: Do you think mR will ever get memory reader ? this would render the need for latest clients useless.

The248
22.01.11, 16:13
Nice ver. The248.
Q: I know the latest clients are reserved for member titles but is it possible to have a client of any build from the latest version available for vuze or utorrent. (like there is for deluge) Something like utorrent 2.2 build any and the same for vuze?
I think no one did an updated azureus client file yet.

Q: Do you think mR will ever get memory reader ? this would render the need for latest clients useless.
yes and no it will not

anon
22.01.11, 19:30

Client files for the absolutely last builds won't be available in public, the rest is up to the people making them but I doubt they'll disagree. :gsmile:

Unless you invent a memory reader that can also read the HTTP headers, then I don't think so. :wtongue:

mmmmm
22.01.11, 22:09
@ thepilgrim

which client for ut (version and build) do you want? and link for download of-course.

ErRor
24.01.11, 00:27
is it possible to get the client file for ut 2.2 build 23703?
http://fs10.filehippo.com/9756/c15d449d767446dcb79c09de39cb2f44/utorrent.exe

mmmmm
24.01.11, 11:54
is it possible to get the client file for ut 2.2 build 23703?

As anon said :

Client files for the absolutely last builds won't be available in public

Any other old version I'll put it here just ask.

fuzzy
24.01.11, 12:14
So is ut 2.2 first stable considered one of the latest builds?
uTorrent 2.2.0 Build 23071 <--- Download uTorrent 2.2.0 Build 23071 - FileHippo.com (http://filehippo.com/download_utorrent/8708/)
I understand not sharing the latest build or beta builds. But this should be fine, i think.
Like I said. Any build from the latest stable. People could than share the same version with the main program while having the latest features.

As for memory reader, yes it can be done: a proxy/analyzer than parses http headers of any client when issuing and update on a torrent.

mmmmm
24.01.11, 16:45
@ thepilgrim

All last version builds clients only for members ,they already created at member area ,when new version come out they will be posted here.
You want a client for any old version post it here ,and Don't request new version at public area.

anon
24.01.11, 19:18
I understand not sharing the latest build or beta builds.

We do :wtongue:

As for memory reader, yes it can be done: a proxy/analyzer than parses http headers of any client when issuing and update on a torrent.

I didn't say it was impossible. That's up to The248, you may want to check what he says.

The248
24.01.11, 20:55
It can partially be done. If you think you can capture a sample of the client announcing and with that automatically create a client file for it, you're wrong you cannot make a client file that is secure enough to use.
You need to analyze more that one announce or even the source code sometimes.
There are variable values like, hash urlencoding, peerid allowed chars, peerid urlencoding, key allowed chars, key urlencoding, type of bytes to report, that cannot be read in a sample announce. Let alone, fake detection systems like utorrent or transmission.

You must be confusing this with greedytorrent kind of apps.

fuzzy
24.01.11, 23:20
maybe you have a deeper understanding of the protocol than i have. In any case keep up the good work!

dlrange
29.01.11, 04:00
hi i tried it and it worked very great and now it looks great, too :)

I tried it on demonoit for a few days, but only a little part of the faked uploded GBs were accepted.

client: transmission 2.04

anon
29.01.11, 04:07
Do you have the same issue on other trackers? Demonoid was never known for always updating stats accurately.

dlrange
31.01.11, 08:26
no, on all other trackers it seems to work great.

It would be cool if the upload speed could jump a bit.

example: first 30 min report: 200mb, second 30min report 280mb, ...

and an other great function would be, if the upload could stop, when no leecher is there.

But although i ove this tool :)

anon
31.01.11, 17:45
It would be cool if the upload speed could jump a bit.

example: first 30 min report: 200mb, second 30min report 280mb, ...

I think there's an option similar to that already.

and an other great function would be, if the upload could stop, when no leecher is there.

That could be added but since this is a tool, it wouldn't be reliable. You can overcome this by choosing good, well-leeched torrents to begin with.

dlrange
31.01.11, 19:07
I think there's an option similar to that already.
Yes, there is an option called: "increase/decrease speeds gradually", but there is no possibility to configure this exactly

That could be added but since this is a tool, it wouldn't be reliable. You can overcome this by choosing good, well-leeched torrents to begin with.

is it okay to choose a torrent, what ist well leeched and than start as seeder with 30-40kb's or is it better to start fake download, than snatch and to continue the fake upload?

I am talking about small tracker with perhaps 10 seeders and 6 leechers at an good leeched torrent.

anon
31.01.11, 20:31
is it okay to choose a torrent, what ist well leeched and than start as seeder with 30-40kb's or is it better to start fake download, than snatch and to continue the fake upload?

I am talking about small tracker with perhaps 10 seeders and 6 leechers at an good leeched torrent.

That's pretty broad and what works on tracker X may not do on Y. Refer to the tracker's specific cheating thread to know :gsmile:

Unregistered
04.02.11, 13:51
The password doesnt seem to work for the RAR file. Can someone please help?

anon
04.02.11, 23:10
It does work, just type it manually.