PDA

View Full Version : Speedtest.net Faker

ghostfucker
13.12.10, 01:25
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8917

- Double click SpeedTestNetFaker.jar or
- Run javaw -jar SpeedTestNetFaker.jar on comand line or
- Run java -jar SpeedTestNetFaker.jar on comand line

Java Runtime Enviroment (JRE) 1.5 or higher required.

- Upload/Download speed limited to 100Mbit

D-Tag
11.01.11, 09:39
What is the purpose use this program! Please explain it! Your not mention it!

Instab
11.01.11, 10:06

it fakes speedtest.net results

D-Tag
11.01.11, 13:13
There's problem opening this files! I can't open these files. If i dubble click your .jar" files my PC installed Nokia application launcher start. Nothing happen. So which program should i use to open this program? I already installed Java Run-time software.

Dr.house
11.01.11, 13:39
other trackers like GFT their staff will ask you to put speedtest + screen shot to the speedtest page , i prefer using Apache method .. thanks

SaintShaolin
11.01.11, 14:17
(1) Go to the windows console: Win+R
(2) Type "cmd" in the textbox; click enter
(3) Go to the SpeedTestNetFaker directory by typing: cd "PATH_OF_THE_SPEEDTESTNETFAKER"; click enter
(3) Type: "java -jar SpeedTestNetFaker.jar"; click enter

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/geff_chang/2011-01-11_201217speedtestfaker.jpg

There's problem opening this files! I can't open these files. If i dubble click your .jar" files my PC installed Nokia application launcher start. Nothing happen. So which program should i use to open this program? I already installed Java Run-time software.

anon
11.01.11, 19:03

What do you expect from a program called "Speedtest.net Faker"?

There are instructions in the first post, try reading it next time.

Unschuldig
12.01.11, 05:25
hmm don't works anymore :(

Resurrection
12.01.11, 05:30
hmm don't works anymore :(

Yup...I can confirm it...

anon
12.01.11, 05:33
They patched it. It was expected, really, by posting this tool (and that HTML document that was in the other thread) in public.

ParamouR
12.01.11, 05:37
Instead if this would have been on the member's area it might not have got this much attention and this could have been more or rather 100% safe :dabs:

theintervurt
12.01.11, 06:05
Even though I am not a member and do not have access to that area I have been thinking it was not the best idea to release this over here, after reading about it being patched I really got surprised at how fast people who are threatened by this tool took action.

Rocket Assassin
12.01.11, 06:38
other trackers like GFT their staff will ask you to put speedtest + screen shot to the speedtest page , i prefer using Apache method .. thanks

the Apache Method Is Not Controlled Like this one

And You Can Edit Screen Shots With any thing

Fake IT :D

anon
12.01.11, 06:41
the Apache Method Is Not Controlled Like this one

And You Can Edit Screen Shots With any thing

Fake IT :D

You're obviously not very up-to-date with stuff, right?

---------- Post added at 01:41 ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 ----------

Since this tool no longer appears to work, I'll close this thread until a new version is out or ghostfucker asks me to re-open it.