http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8179

- saebrtooth
- Instab
- cheatos
- Vation
- Rebound

- FakeUpload and Ghostleech are not available in Public releases
- Use the included wrapper or

- Extract the files to a folder (e.g. ProxyFake)
- Download SWT (ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/mirror/eclipse/R-3.6.2-201102101200/) and put it (swt.jar only) to the ProxyFake folder.
- Double click ProxyFake.jar or

- Run javaw -jar ProxyFake.jar on comand line
- javaw -XstartOnFirstThread -jar ProxyFake.jar on OSX-Systems or

- Run java -jar ProxyFake.jar on comand line
- java -XstartOnFirstThread -jar ProxyFake.jar on OSX-Systems

- Set your Client to Proxy-Type SOCKS5. (Default IP: 127.0.0.1, Port: 1337)
- IMPORTANT: Disable all Authentication and Privacy options! (Example wit uT2.2 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=9035))
- Start Listener
- NoReport: Leecher, Custom; Ghostleech: NoReport:
--> First Left-value is used for the calculations (there is no other way, to get the real File-size).

- Fake Upload: Stop faking when number of leechers is less than XXX, Stop faking when following ratio is reached XXX
--> PF captures each announce the current values (-> PF will use ~30min. old stats in some cases).

- GhostLeech: Send start and then stop, Send start and after XXX sec. stop.
--> Some Clients have a different announce structure when the torrent is stopped (e.g. uT without the "ipv6" paramater). PF will save the first stop-announce and use it for ghostleeching. If there isn't such a saved announce, PF will use the start-announce.

mmmmm
24.12.10, 20:36
Public and Member versions
None of How to Run work ,i tried all of them,i have Java Runtime Environment Version: Java 1.6.0_22 installed.

i added swt.jar and not work also added swt-debug.jar all with the same folder with ProxyFake.jar and not work , the error not detecting swt.jar.

comand line:
first one not work and no error message.
second one also not work but with error

unrecognized option:-XstartOnFirstThread
cold not creat the java virtual machine

ghostfucker
24.12.10, 21:35
first of all, which os do you use? java (x32/x64)? swt(os/x32/x64)?

"unrecognized option:-XstartOnFirstThread" means that you are using the settings for osx on a non-osx machine...

i think you're on windows, so the wrapper (ProxyFake.exe) should do the work. a readme is included in ProxyFake_Wrapper.rar.

mmmmm
24.12.10, 21:47
windows xp sp3

i tried also wrapper but forget to write at my previous post ,not work (swt.jar not found) like above.

ghostfucker
24.12.10, 21:49
have you copied the swt.jar to the proxyfake folder?

edit: which swt arch. did you downloaded? 32bit? 64bit?

a simple rule:
- you have java 32bit installed -> you need swt 32bit.
- you have java 64bit installed -> you need swt 64bit.

mmmmm
24.12.10, 21:55
swt-3.6.1-win32-win32-x86_64

ghostfucker
24.12.10, 22:04
let me guess: you're running java_32bit on a 32 os, right?

mmmmm
24.12.10, 22:06
Yes,

re-download but this time swt-3.6.1-win32-win32-x86 ,its work now .
My mistake sorry.

Lemonadez
01.02.11, 07:05
I really like your program, cuz it works on any torrent client. I wish the fakeupload to be added in public too. since there alot of fakeupload/ratio tools already. You can keep ghost leeching in members.

Thanks :O I be dling your program again when fakeupload become available to public :(. in the mean time, im back to mRatio with uTorrent 2.0.4 profile :( -.-

anon
01.02.11, 17:52
Thanks :O I be dling your program again when fakeupload become available to public :(. in the mean time, im back to mRatio with uTorrent 2.0.4 profile :( -.-

Or you can try being active and maybe getting access to the other version in the future, too.

By the way, you can request a client file for a newer (not the latest) uTorrent in the mR thread, and oh, I can't believe this wasn't stickied already...

wwwe
21.02.11, 05:13
i saw another version,but need member title.what does member title mean?how can i get it ?? thanks!!

SealLion
21.02.11, 06:14
i saw another version,but need member title.what does member title mean?how can i get it ?? thanks!!

Go here for the information on your question.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

Any questions on this matter should be taken to the correct sub-forum as this section of the forum has specif topic discussions.:ggrin:

thanks for your co-operation.

anon
21.02.11, 17:44
We have a FAQ, you know. I know it's all hip and cool not to read it, but the answers to many of the usual newcomer questions are right there.

Also, no need to use the Contact Us form to ask the same question. That's for more important things like being unable to access your account. <3

Vaffa
06.03.11, 23:38
> Mon Mar 07 00:34:16 MSK 2011:
java.lang.Exception: Can't start Listener
at IIiIiii.IIIIIIi(Unknown Source)
at iIiIiIi.IIIIiII(Unknown Source)
at iIiIIiI.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Event Table.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.ja va:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents( Display.java:4066)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Di splay.java:3657)
at IIIIIII.main(Unknown Source)
at iiiiiii.main(iiiiiii.java:14)
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)
... 9 more

???

SealLion
07.03.11, 00:17
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

basically, this means that a port is already in use. Change the ports.
Stop the process that is already using the port that you are using or change configurations of one program or to use some other port

anon
07.03.11, 01:15
On a sidenote, I find the fact Vaffa already had something listening on port 1337 a bit surprising...

pepi
23.04.11, 17:29
It didnt recognize any of the torrents...maybe what you said about the security options in utorrent? I dont know exactly which ones did you referred

anon
23.04.11, 20:12
There's a pic in the first post that says which ones, you know what I'm sayin'?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=9035

o1nk
30.04.11, 15:28
Would it be possible, that somebody could upload the SWT File for Win32 and Win64, because the Link doesn't work anymore and I can't find it somewhere else :/

Thanks you in advance!

Edit: Sry now I have found a link on a ftp server, if it's allowed I can post it? :)

anon
30.04.11, 20:08
Of course it is, just post the link here and I'll attach the file to the first post.

o1nk
01.05.11, 11:52
okay here it is ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/mirror/eclipse/R-3.6.2-201102101200/
Thank you :)

englischman
31.05.11, 17:42
Hello together

I have two questions to this Tool

The first question is Can I use this tool offline too?

And my second question is what does this tool exactly do? Does it simulate a Proxyserver and why?

Thanks for answering my questions

Rebound
31.05.11, 17:59
Hello together

I have two questions to this Tool

The first question is Can I use this tool offline too?

And my second question is what does this tool exactly do? Does it simulate a Proxyserver and why?

Thanks for answering my questions

I answer in german, because i know that you understand me. ;)

Nein, du kannst dieses Tool nicht offline nutzen. Es benötigt eine aktive Verbindung zu einem Tracker bzw. deinem Torrent Client welcher mit einem Tracker verbunden ist.

Der Name ist vielleicht etwas irreführend. Dieses Programm schaltet sich zwischen deinen BitTorrent Clienten und dem Tracker, fungiert sozusagen als "Proxy". Damit ist es möglich die Werte zu manipulieren und bestimmte Sachen wie Download, Upload etc. verändert zum Tracker zu schicken. In Fachkreisen nennen wir es "cheaten". ;)

RB

englischman
31.05.11, 20:30
Schade

OK

Alles klar Frage beantwortet

anon
31.05.11, 20:39
Feel free to click the Thanks button below Rebound's post.

Well, it may be the "Danke" button for you, actually.

DIGITURK
10.07.11, 05:01
ProxyFake 0.5.1 Public Beta (turkish language patch )

turkish language patch (http://www.multiupload.com/LKK5LE7XTJ)

fuzzy
01.08.11, 05:59
Nice tool. Gotta envy you for the idea. I've been crafting packets for some time but this is the first time I've been thinking about it regarding the bittorent protocol.
I'm running it on JRE 7/32bit with SWT 3.7 from the official website ( SWT: The Standard Widget Toolkit (http://www.eclipse.org/swt/) )
It's kinda buggy, only 3 out of 4 torrents showing up, the torrents list not refreshing, but it's still a great idea.

ghostfucker
01.08.11, 06:44
It's kinda buggy, only 3 out of 4 torrents showing up, the torrents list not refreshing, but it's still a great idea.
debug output would be helpful in this case...

btw. java7 is buggy as hell, i wouldnt use it atm.

fuzzy
01.08.11, 07:34
Exception in thread "Thread-12" java.lang.NullPointerException
at IIIiiII.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>> BDecoder:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: 46
d8
at iiiIIIi.IIIIIIi(Unknown Source)
at IIiIiII.IIIIIIi(Unknown Source)
at IIIiIii.IIIIIIi(Unknown Source)

I tried looking at your code before posting the errors here and it's seems generally well threaded but it's hard to debug obfuscated code.
Anyway, I'll rollback to JRE 6 but this shouldn't be a problem as the bugs concern the java compiler and not the jre.

Vaffa
02.10.11, 18:58
To sum up, GT steel seems to be more...reliable...

anon
02.10.11, 19:51
GT steel seems to be more...reliable...

Would you say it's as hard as steel? :gcreepy:

Sorry, had to. :wgrin:

Oh, and if you explain yourself, it may allow ghostfucker to improve his app.

Unregistered
08.01.12, 00:43
Hallo, can someone help me? I'm unable to make it work under linux (ubuntu 32bit)

I use the appropriate wrapper, launched ./proxyfake and it always says swt.jar not found but it's the right version in the same directory where all proxyfake files are (I d/l'ed swt.jar from Eclipse - The Eclipse Foundation open source community website. (http://www.eclipse.org)), of course java is already installed (tried vuze and it works).

It seems something wrong with path but I really don't know what to do... maybe some1 know what to do...

Strange thing is that windows version works beautifully (of course with the right swt.jar and the win wrapper)

tinybutstrong
26.05.12, 11:16
In Underground-gamer I got this error: "Proxy connect error: connection closed by peer". There is any solution?

Other trackers are working fine.

ghostfucker
26.05.12, 23:56
There is any solution?
not at the moment, since this tool is shelved...maybe pf will revive in the next few weeks though :)

Leviathan
16.06.12, 09:26
Which one is better? RF or this one?

Lucius
14.08.12, 18:23
Which one is better? RF or this one?
I think RF is obsolete now try to use mRatio os RatioMaster .

joe1982
27.01.14, 15:38
I've read the instructions in post#1 but I can't understand it. Do you run a proxy on your computer or do you need to find a proxy online? Is there a tutorial on using ProxyFake?

Lucius
27.01.14, 16:50
I've read the instructions in post#1 but I can't understand it. Do you run a proxy on your computer or do you need to find a proxy online? Is there a tutorial on using ProxyFake?

turn your proxy settings on with 127.0.0.1 and the port that you adjust in RF and the torrent will appear in RF.
try with a public torrent.

iamkilly
14.02.14, 07:01
woo~~i like the custom fack settings, it can custom the percentage of download.

Cheat248
18.10.14, 19:42
Spoiler Public/Member:
- FakeUpload and Ghostleech are not available in Public releases

Where is the Member Release ?????

i cant find it anywhere .

Rebound
18.10.14, 20:10
You need the member title, which you don't have. FAQ (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_member_title)

ttz
24.04.15, 12:31
Is this currently the best proxy ratio tool we can get? Does it work with the latest clients and undetectable to current private trackers?

mmmmm
29.04.15, 01:12
Is this currently the best proxy ratio tool we can get? Does it work with the latest clients and undetectable to current private trackers?

The answer is Yes For all your questions .

Tyian
07.07.15, 01:39
Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your work, this proxy looks really great ;)

But when I try to use it with qBittorrent 3.2.2 I got the following error:

java.lang.Exception: Can't connect to Client
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid request -> SOCKS ver: 71, nMethods: 69
... 2 more

Can you give me a "hand"? :D

Thank you

mmmmm
21.07.15, 01:33
Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your work, this proxy looks really great ;)

But when I try to use it with qBittorrent 3.2.2 I got the following error:

java.lang.Exception: Can't connect to Client
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid request -> SOCKS ver: 71, nMethods: 69
... 2 more

Confirm the same error here
Windows 7 X64
swt-4.4.2
qBittorrent 3.2.0
qBittorrent 3.2.1
Utorrent 3.4.3.40760

Can you give me a "hand"? :D

Thank you
Use http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=10134 , its still work till now .

MGustav
24.04.17, 09:37
This is actually best of its kind. All proxy related fakers are HTTP proxies. Which is easy to manipulate, pattern match-replace of HTTP announce content. And this is SOCKS. Packets, packets, a lot of packets. :klatsch_3:
Respects to Devs.

unknownuser
26.05.17, 15:49
Where do i get member version with fake upload working?

anon
27.05.17, 06:24
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

unknownuser
01.06.17, 09:45
I would love to be a member of this community but unfortunate I don't have time to post and would be a waste of your time. Thanks for answers, I really appreciate!

anon
02.06.17, 16:30
No worries. Most of the good programs are available to everyone, so feel free to use one of the others!

Debugme
01.04.20, 17:39
Hi guys

Thanks for a great tool. Any chance to add https trackers support?

Thanks

anon
02.04.20, 06:19
HTTPS tracker support is doable in theory. You'd need to perform a (local) MITM attack with a self-signed root certificate trusted in advance by the client. Unfortunately, the developer of this tool hasn't been online since December 2014, so our chances of ever getting an updated version with that feature are very low or nonexistent.

If you're really interested, you could look into chaining ProxyFake with another program which has this capability, like mitmproxy, sslstrip or WebOne... mitmproxy in particular is so scriptable it could even be used as a rudimentary cheating tool itself (if info_hash=xyz then uploaded=a, downloaded=b, left=c). However, that won't be simple and requires knowledge of how all elements involved work.

Debugme
02.04.20, 09:22
Hi

I have trial chaining with Fiddler using Proxifier. No luck thus far. mRatio does the job though. It is usefull in setting up a failover as FakeProxy seems to fail frequently.

anon
03.04.20, 08:19
I would advice against using Proxifier on Java programs. My experience is that it causes high CPU usage, stops working after a while, or simply doesn't work at all. You can instead set a proxy by passing the appropriate command line parameters to the Java VM, for example:

javaw.exe -DsocksProxyHost=127.0.0.1 -DsocksProxyPort=8080 -DsocksProxyVersion=5 -Dsocks.nonProxyHosts="127.0.0.1|localhost" -jar YourProgram.jar

HTTP, HTTPS and even FTP proxies can also be set by editing "socks" accordingly and removing the socksProxyVersion, but may get ignored depending on how requests are done, whereas SOCKS are always used for all TCP connections. Therefore I recommend running your interceptor proxy in SOCKS mode (don't know if Fiddler can do that). DNS lookups are always performed locally in this case and there is no flag to control that, which is not a problem here since the proxy is running on the same computer, but could be in other usage scenarios. Workarounds exist.

# In Java 9 and above you can add this to make local lookups always fail and "fall back" to remote ones...
-Djdk.net.hosts.file="nul"
# For Java 8 and below this may work, but I haven't tested it.
-Dsun.net.spi.nameservice.nameservers=0.0.0.0 -Dsun.net.spi.nameservice.provider.1="dns,sun"

Now you have to deal with the fact Java doesn't use the system's certificate store, so it won't trust the Fiddler root CA even if it's installed there. In the past, the -Dtrust_all_cert=true parameter was a quick and dirty way to solve this by always accepting any certificate, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore, so you must use keytool to create a custom key store, then tell Java to use it instead of the default one. Edit paths accordingly.

"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\keytool.exe" -importcert -noprompt -file "C:\Fiddler\FiddlerRoot.cer" -keystore "%CD%\fiddler-keystore" -storepass "123456"
javaw.exe -DsocksProxyHost=127.0.0.1 -DsocksProxyPort=8080 -DsocksProxyVersion=5 -Dsocks.nonProxyHosts="127.0.0.1|localhost" -Djdk.net.hosts.file="nul" -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore="fiddler-keystore" -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword="123456" -Dcom.sun.net.ssl.checkRevocation=false -Docsp.enable=false -jar YourProgram.jar

However, there are two important facts that should be mentioned.

Normally, you'll be running one program able to "talk" HTTPS directly to the intercepting proxy. But in this situation, we have two (a BitTorrent client, then ProxyFake, then said proxy) and ProxyFake cannot or does not use secure protocols in any way. The only way to work around this is editing all tracker announce URLs in your client to use HTTP, then having Fiddler or whatever rewrite them back to HTTPS as necessary, deciding that necessity through some criteria defined in advance (e.g. Host header, destination port if not 80), and always returning plaintext responses. The idea is making both client and ProxyFake only deal with nonsecure HTTP, the one supported protocol both have in common, whereas your interceptor is the one actually communicating with trackers using HTTPS.
Because of the previous point, you wouldn't actually need to install the root certificate into Java's store like I mentioned before, as it won't be used for anything.

As you can see, this setup takes a lot of work and has plenty of room for error. I recommend forgetting about it and using BiglyBT Extreme Mod or RatioMaster Plus, both of which have full TLS support. mRatio only supports version 1.0, and my fix for that involves automating something (almost) as crazy as what I said above, in addition to working around a couple of bugs in mRatio itself.

Howtolean
04.01.22, 12:27
unable to access jar file on windows 10 pc and i have java version 3 updated 311 but cant run . plz guide us how to run and check this application .

anon
09.01.22, 09:05
This tool is semi-obsolete in its current state, as most trackers mandate the use of HTTPS for announces, which it can't handle. Just use something newer.