PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on SceneBytes

Pacha
03.12.10, 19:53
SceneBytes is the new hit in the trackers world so I tried some methods by cheating to now how safe it is to cheat. I used Mratio with upload speeds betwen 1.5-2MB and all was ok.
The torrent was a pack about 20GB with many seeders and leecher and I didn't use the Waffles method.

illusive
03.12.10, 21:31
using waffles method with 200 mb/s download & 500 mb/s (or more) upload. 40 GB Uploaded in one day and no problem. RM used for that.

maybe I'm lucky so I'll wait anyone tried anything else.

yodaddy
04.12.10, 07:44
i use waffles method with 2.5MB/s

Kronos
19.01.11, 22:25
Little off topic. Do you know what source the use? Is it ScTBDev?

peepin
21.01.11, 03:05
1.8MB/s upload 3.8MB/s download with mratio works perfectly,also ghostleech is working .

takomania
07.05.11, 21:11
i've actually never been able to cheat on scenebytes - and i don't know why.

i'm using mratio - but on scenebytes, no matter how i do it, i can't get any torrents to even register with the site (i.e. the website doesn't seem to see me as a seeder or leecher), BUT, if i use a torrent client, the site instantly sees me...

i've never had this issue on any other site - does anyone have any ideas?

yes, i could just switch to the vuze extreme mod, but i'd like to know why this is happening and why i've never seen it before...

takomania
21.06.11, 22:54
...to add to the above...

now it seems that the only client i can download with from scenebytes is deluge. all i can do is download/upload with the unmodified client - no other client works (vanilla vuze, utorrent) and no mods work either - no vem, no serenity, no mratio 3.7 - i've tried spoofing all available and even just tried spoofing deluge with everything and i can't even forge a connection with the tracker.

any ideas at all guys? i've never seen anything like this before...