PDA

View Full Version : Credit system:

ivanski
02.02.08, 11:20
Im new too this site, and i think this site is great , nice that you have a "credit" system:top:, but would have been good if new users could start with like 5creds or something, and also would be awsome if u made the whole site on english, cus there is many topics i wanted 2 read that is on german :baeh:

hitman
02.02.08, 14:27
if new user starts with credits they download what they want leaving the forum without contribution. this is not our intention

about your second question.....well this is a good point where the community can help translating for example our tutorials to englisch

ratio_freak
08.02.08, 14:34
Yeah me too wanted to read many posts which were in german or whichever language :p lol

Rebound
08.02.08, 14:37
Yeah me too wanted to read many posts which were in german or whichever language :p lol

Yes, thats right, because the team is a german team. But we have a great english area, and we hope that the english area and users will bigger and bigger. :top:

reards

Rebound

yoco
23.02.08, 19:29
I'm registered on similar forum like this one, and I don't have credits problem, cuz I download only azureus mod. :)

shahjinn
26.02.08, 01:54
I'm registered on similar forum like this one, and I don't have credits problem, cuz I download only azureus mod. :)

Good to hear :smile: