PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v16 (based on uTorrent 2.2 Build 23071)

anon
14.11.10, 19:30
SB-Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v16 (based on uTorrent 2.2 Build 23071) <<<<<<

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4626

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> BitTorrent Inc. <<<<<<

Modded by:

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

Es sind folgende Mods in diesem Leecher Pack enthalten:
The leecher pack contains the following mods:

· Original.exe
· DHT-Patch.exe
· Fakeup-2x.exe
· Fakeup-5x.exe
· Fakeup-8x.exe
· Multi-11x.exe
· Multi-111x.exe

· NoComplete.exe
· NoComplete_Fakeup-2x.exe
· NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe
· NoComplete_Fakeup-8x.exe
· NoComplete_Multi-11x.exe
· NoComplete_Multi-111x.exe

· NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-11x.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-111x.exe

· NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher.exe
· NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder.exe
· NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Erklärung:

-NoComplete
Es wird kein fertiggestellt Status an den Tracker gesendet.
Es entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

-Report-Seeder:
Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt.
Euer Download auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.

-NoReport-Leecher:
Die Upload und Downloadmenge wird nicht an den Tracker gesendet.
Ihr werdet als Leecher angezeigt, welchem ein RAR Teilarchiv fehlt.
Es empfiehlt sich uTorrent fertiggestellte Torrents stoppen zu lassen:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3424
(Optionen -> Einstellungen -> Warteschlange)
Getestet auf TB

-NoReport-Seeder:
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt.

-NoReport-Tracker
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Es werden keine aktiven Torrents in eurem Profil angezeigt.
Funktioniert leider nicht auf allen Seiten.
Getestet auf BitMe

-Fakeup
Es wird eine 2 bzw 5 oder 8 vor eurem Upload gehängt.
Begrenzt deshalb am besten euren Upload auf 9kB/s.

-Multi
Euer Upload wird mal 11 bzw. 111 genommen.
Ich würde euch empfehlen euer Uploadlimit auf 6 bzw 1 zu stellen.

-DHT-Patch
Ignoriert die "Private Flag" und lässt euch DHT und PEX für private Torrents aktivieren.
(Verwendet diese Option nur wenn ihr wisst was ihr tut)

Explanation:

-NoComplete:
The completed flag isn't sent to the tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchlist.

-Report-Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't reported to the tracker.

-NoReport-Leecher:
Your upload and download aren't reported to the tracker.
You're shown as a leecher missing one RAR part.
You may want to make uTorrent stop torrents when they're finished:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3423
(Options -> Preferences -> Queueing)
Tested on TB

-NoReport-Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder.

-NoReport-Tracker:
You are also not shown in the peerlist.
Unfortunately it doesn't work on all trackers.
Tested on BitMe

-Fakeup:
There is a 2, 5 or 8 in front of your upload speed,
which you should limit to 9kB/s.

-Multi:
Your upload speed is multiplied by 11 or 111.
I recommend you limit it to 6kB/s.

-DHT-Patch
Ignores the private flag, letting you enable DHT and PEX for private torrents.
(Only use it if you know what you're doing)

Mod Features:

· based on uTorrent 2.2 Build 23071
· built many different versions for each cheating scenario
· mods are VM-friendly
· removed "call homes"
· removed auto updating
· included language pack
· included ipfilter updater
· included help file
· added splash screen
· changed the About window and icon colors

There aren't any viruses or trojans in any versions! Some antivirus programs pick them up because we use a packer that's also often used to conceal malware. All mods are 100% virus and trojan-free, we guarantee it with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

Password:

11xwf3oa6fjzev43

dwarez
17.11.10, 15:36
Sorry my black!

anon
17.11.10, 15:37
Before posting, try common sense: if the password wasn't the right one, then don't you think people would have commented, aftrer 106 downloads?

It's a problem in your end, and you can solve it by typing the password manually.

ParamouR
26.11.10, 21:12
hey anon other utorrent mods are like 1.5*2MB size but this one is 27.89 MB why so? Is it like the Ultimate one?
Anyhow I would try it since you have modded! :)

anon
26.11.10, 21:13
hey anon other utorrent mods are like 1.5*2MB size but this one is 27.89 MB why so?

Different packer. One that won't make antivirus programs cry due to false positives, at least for a while.

djnata
30.11.10, 10:25
what mod do you recommend? NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker ?

C3PO
30.11.10, 10:26
What do u wanna do?

anon
30.11.10, 12:19
what mod do you recommend? NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker ?

I recommend ReadTheFirstPost and UseSearchBeforeYouAsk. I buffered an exabyte of upload on What.cd that way.

Marsovac
04.12.10, 01:20
This version has the problem when you limit upload speed it lowers download speed.

Previous v15 had no problems. You could download at max speed and still have upload limited to 5-6k

any solution for that?

anon
04.12.10, 16:39
This version has the problem when you limit upload speed it lowers download speed.

Previous v15 had no problems. You could download at max speed and still have upload limited to 5-6k

Try this:

Options -> Preferences -> Bandwidth -> untick "apply rate limit to transport overhead"
Options -> Preferences -> BitTorrent -> untick "enable bandwidth management"
Restart uTorrent

WzT
05.12.10, 18:05
Anon,
Any plan to make a new uTorrent 3.x leecher package?

anon
05.12.10, 18:06
Nope. I stopped modding alpha and beta versions.

piratemeister
29.12.10, 09:28
Hi @all, and thanks anon for this mod, wich is not easy to do because uT is not open source.

-NoReport-Tracker:
You are also not shown in the peerlist.
Unfortunately it doesn't work on all trackers.
Tested on BitMe
This mod, can help me in the security of public trackers ? Or maybe another mod can help me ? Thanks

anon
29.12.10, 20:08
Hi @all, and thanks anon for this mod, wich is not easy to do because uT is not open source.

Actually, it's very easy, since all you need is a hex-editor. :wsmile:

It's stuff like Serenity or the Extreme Mod (both of which involved reverse-engineering and coding) that's not easy to do. That's why I respect their respective authors a lot.

This mod, can help me in the security of public trackers ?

If "security" means not uploading, then no.

piratemeister
29.12.10, 21:51
If "security" means not uploading, then no.
No, I don't mean not upload... I'm talking about eMule's don't send filelist to server. Is this ? Help for security like in eMule ?

OT: I have always queque problem. If I don't set max ratio time or %, how uT select torrent to seed, and what queque ? random ? seed last added ?

anon
29.12.10, 21:54
No, I don't mean not upload... I'm talking about eMule's don't send filelist to server.

That's not possible in BitTorrent, by design.

OT: I have always queque problem. If I don't set max ratio time or %, how uT select torrent to seed, and what queque ? random ? seed last added ?

They're chosen based on their numbers, visible in the "#" column.

piratemeister
29.12.10, 22:00
Yes I know how to see the queque position, so If I don't set max ratio % or time, I will seed always the (for example with 2) the number 1 and 2 and uT never change automatic right ?

PS: In seeding I see always *

anon
30.12.10, 01:37
Yes I know how to see the queque position, so If I don't set max ratio % or time, ...

Then the last X torrents you started (X being the maximum amount of running torrents) will run.

piratemeister
30.12.10, 09:23
Ok, so I think I will set block at ratio 300. About these modified versione, someone can be useful for me for more security in public trackers ? Or useful in any case...

anon
30.12.10, 19:21
About these modified versione, someone can be useful for me for more security in public trackers ?

Nope. Only Serenity's no upload could give you some degree of protection.

piratemeister
30.12.10, 21:29
Thanks. What's that ? I can update IpFilter automatically ? Sorry if it is a stupid question, you know, I'm a n00b about uT.

· included ipfilter updater

anon
30.12.10, 21:32
I can update IpFilter automatically ?

Sure you can, using the ipfilter program I bundled in the RAR.

piratemeister
31.12.10, 15:38
· NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher.exe·
NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Hi @all, I must decide betwenn these 2 mods, the musch secure. I use only public trackers. Anon said to me are both secure, but with NoReport-Tracker I can have problems with some trackers (but maybe is must safe because I'm not in peerlist). But with Leecher, I can seed torrent ? Because I'm releaser I wouldn't stop completed torrents. And what exactly do it ? Never report I'm a seeder ? So I would it report my download from 0% and advance, but never 100%. It do it ?

anon
31.12.10, 17:33
But with Leecher, I can seed torrent ?

:gyup:

And what exactly do it ? Never report I'm a seeder ? So I would it report my download from 0% and advance, but never 100%. It do it ?

That's described in the first post:

-NoReport-Leecher:
You're shown as a leecher missing one RAR part.

Meaning you report zero traffic and appear to be missing ~15MB of the torrent to complete it.

Unregistered
12.01.11, 05:53
One more question about the ipfilter tools.

I have tried all three of them, the openMedia one seems to remove the ipfilter.dat
When Ozzy is used, the ipfilter.dat is put back, but when the Pawcio is used, the ipfilter is loaded with more entries.

So, the question is , should I use all three tools?
Or each one is with different purpose?

Thanks for taking time to solve my doubts.

anon
13.01.11, 04:45
They're different "flavors" of the ipfilter file. Just pick the one you like the most. Personally, I use this (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ed2k-ipfilterx/files/) one.

obama
25.01.11, 02:54
is there any way i can uninstall this? i installed a few different mods and it seems like each install overwrote the prvious one, but how do i clean it up so i can use either utorrent legit or another mod?

anon
25.01.11, 02:55
is there any way i can uninstall this?

Delete the mod's executable and the %programfiles%\uTorrent folder. Then install whatever version you want to use from now on.

Prince
11.03.11, 19:42
Hey auf Vista gehts aber auf 7 schtürzt es jedes Mal ab wenn ich den Mod starte... Passiert das bei euch auch oder nur unter meinem 7? Wäre echt cool das auch auf 7 zu benutzen.

wordreader
12.03.11, 08:12
Hello and thanks for the mod!!!
I'm a new user and want to say thanks for the site as I have been interested in uT mods for a while.

Questions if you please:

1) install the original program and apply the patches i just want to use, or apply all?

2) Are there certain combination of patches that should not be used together?

3) And if I want to run multiple versions of uT, follow the instructions by shoulder ( How to use two or more different uTorrent versions at the same time ) ?

Thx! :klatsch_3:

anon
12.03.11, 17:44
1. what patches?

2. what patches?

3. that's correct.

SaintShaolin
13.03.11, 00:55
1. what patches?

2. what patches?

He probably thinks that the different .exe files are patches.

anon
13.03.11, 01:37
...which they're not...

wordreader
13.03.11, 04:32
Thx for getting back to be.
Okay so I have mis-understood the structure of v16.
so... just install the original and everything else will fall into place?

anon
13.03.11, 04:36
Just run the mod you want and add your torrents there. The effect of each one is described in the first post.

wordreader
13.03.11, 06:33
I am having problems understanding how to use v16. I tried to follow Shoulders suggestions, but it re-wrote over the old program. I tried to apply some exe's, but now nothing is working. I know noobs can get the hell beat of then on some sites, and I'm trying not to use the wrong "terminology" or "words" to get infractions or banned. I an fairly adept at using "modded " programs. Is there a primer I am missing on the forum? I've tried to do my research in other forums, but I'm either missing something or getting balmy for staying up too late to find it. The first post tells the features, but not how to install.

I read Shoulders post on how to run run programs simultaneously, but I would like to run several versions independently of each other for testing reasons as I am working on my own mod too. I'm not getting that concept either. If running simultaneously is the only way that is okay.

Let's say I do a clean install of v16. the additional exe's will be integrated when i install (double click) the orig prog, Yes?

I really want to learn and be an integral part of this community, but I need help... I usually catch on straightaway.

Hope this makes some sense...

SaintShaolin
13.03.11, 07:46
@wordreader: Each .exe file is a utorrent installer with a specific mod/function.
So if you install A.exe, and then install B.exe to the same location,
the function for A is disabled, and the function for B is enabled.

To use A and B, install them in different folders,
and use the " /recover" setting to open different utorrent instances. :)

wordreader
13.03.11, 08:31
@SaintShaolin or Others: Thanks for getting back to me!

It looks as if your are trying to answer both questions--installing v16 AND running simultaneous programs, yes? , if that is what I think you are trying to explain in your second paragraph > (To use A and B, install them in different folders,
and use the " /recover" setting to open different utorrent instances. :)) LET'S FORGET MULTIPLE PROGRAMS AS PER SHULDER'S POST.

Let us look at one thing at a time and let me ask a very sophomoric question: what is the first procedure I initiate when installing v16? AND, are the other exe's linked to the install ORIGINAL.EXE

Usually I pick up these sort of things very quick like, but I can understand (for various reasons) that there is not concise and simple instructions to install, say if I just wanted to use v16 as my main uT prog.

Let me get this through this one step at a time and I can pick it (hopefully) quick like. If you can explain this to me as if I am 2 years old!

If I understand SaintShaolin's instructions that each exe file is a unique installer, and there are 21 exe files , not including the original.exe file , then you can have 21 different permutations of installations...

anon
13.03.11, 17:07
The executables aren't applied, integrated, nor linked to each other. They're standalone programs. If you want to run more than one mod at the same time, then shoulder's tutorial is how you do it. Just make sure each mod has its own separate config folder.

wordreader
14.03.11, 17:51
Okay got it now

anon
14.03.11, 17:52
Cool. Feel free to hit the Thanks button below those posts.