PDA

View Full Version : Your music tracker's top 5 !

Shelter
09.11.10, 22:56
Hy,im making a survey of the moust used/best tracker's of music.Sow what's your first top 5 tracker-music?

ST music
Torrentech
waffels
Trance Trafiic
What.cd

anon
09.11.10, 22:57
What.cd
What.cd
What.cd
What.cd
Waffles

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Revolution

RevTT? Not a music tracker, is it?

Shelter
09.11.10, 23:01
My mystake...!Was Trance traffic,i dont have a acoount there but i sod the tracker and i like it!

system28
09.11.10, 23:03
Torrentech
TranceTraffic
What
Waffles
Indietorrents

slikrapid
10.11.10, 02:10
1. Metal.Iplay or RMT (Romanian Metal Torrents)
2. Metalbits (dead)

others are (much) less used, thus not listed

Instab
10.11.10, 02:49
TT
SCC

mostly using OCH for music

Blocker
10.11.10, 04:31
Waffles
What.cd
Torrentech
They are enough for me

Resurrection
10.11.10, 05:09
Wow...except one nobody really cares for what.cd

That was unexpected...

I use google found OCHs too (:thumbsup: Mr.Mod)...They give you soooo many options...

I have not used private trackers for downloading music...YET... (I'm afraid my ratio will be skewed forever...Bit silly but whatever)

Instab
10.11.10, 05:33
Wow...except one nobody really cares for what.cd

let's wait for a few more votes but i'm not so surprised at all. it's just not worth the trouble for what they offer (pun intended :P). why? just take 10 minutes and read the what.cd discussion we had here once with multiple staff members and ask yourself: is that where i wanna be?
that aside i'm still under the impression they don't offer much more except mainstream which you really don't need what.cd for. (feel free to correct me. i don't pay much attention regarding what)

miinimaL
10.11.10, 10:35
mostly OCH sry

anon
10.11.10, 15:17
I have not used private trackers for downloading music...YET... (I'm afraid my ratio will be skewed forever...Bit silly but whatever)

But then again, ratio isn't really a problem for us, is it? :wermm:

let's wait for a few more votes but i'm not so surprised at all. it's just not worth the trouble for what they offer (pun intended :P). why? just take 10 minutes and read the what.cd discussion we had here once with multiple staff members and ask yourself: is that where i wanna be?

You didn't read all the SCC-related Scene notices, right? :glol:

that aside i'm still under the impression they don't offer much more except mainstream

:gnoes:

You can find lots of non-mainstream stuff on What. For example, there are loads of albums from my country, which can't be found on about any other tracker (excepting Waffles, maybe). For those releases you can use either What.cd or downloading a 128Kbit rip posted on local forums.

mostly OCH sry

Nothing to be sorry about. :wsmile:

tokiodrift1
10.11.10, 19:21
*Only What.cd
*Sometimes Scene-Rls

Shelter
10.11.10, 19:35
Instab@ Well if they r not verry polite on what.cd,do your job and download music.!While on waffels the conection/seed it's bad.Let's make a WhatWaffels :)

scr_am
10.11.10, 22:02
What.cd(5) because the design is good. I can find everything I'm looking for without wasting time. At least so far, even though the source did not take trouble. Library is already too wide.

Instab
11.11.10, 05:04
You didn't read all the SCC-related Scene notices, right? :glol:

feel free to enlighten me :D

You can find lots of non-mainstream stuff on What. For example, there are loads of albums from my country, which can't be found on about any other tracker (excepting Waffles, maybe). For those releases you can use either What.cd or downloading a 128Kbit rip posted on local forums.

that's nice. as i said i'm not there very often

anon
11.11.10, 16:00
feel free to enlighten me :D

Scenenotice.org; Archive (http://scenenotice.org/browse.php) :wgrin:

Instab
12.11.10, 02:58
Scenenotice.org; Archive (http://scenenotice.org/browse.php) :wgrin:

not sure how that's related to my post :unsure:

supermarrioh
12.11.10, 03:04
What.cd
RMT
Waffles

The What Source and they're custom Gazelle form IMHO the BEST Tracker ever made.

anon
12.11.10, 14:52
not sure how that's related to my post :unsure:

Did you try searching for "SCC" or "SceneAccess" on the page I posted?

My point is, there's drama surrounding pretty much every torrent tracker out there, but that shouldn't be a reason not to use it, if you like the content.

Shelter
12.11.10, 15:25
system28@ How iz indietorrents.I never hurd it?

Instab
12.11.10, 22:23
there's drama surrounding pretty much every torrent tracker out there, but that shouldn't be a reason not to use it, if you like the content.

of course, if the content is nice and you can't get it elsewhere it's the only choice

system28
14.11.10, 12:00
system28@ How iz indietorrents.I never hurd it?

Look here:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13017

Shelter
14.11.10, 12:19
Look here:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13017

How it's house,techno section?It's good?

purple
14.11.10, 13:05
Tr
tt
scmt

bigbangtheory
15.11.10, 05:09
1.What.cd
2.Waffles
3.Uh...no thats it, what.cd is best, although i like waffle's system better (bonus points, layout etc).

LegitCheater
15.11.10, 10:44
scc
tl
waffles

Shelter
17.11.10, 13:07
Sorry for asking guys.But i love music 2 mouch and im asking around of tracker's
LegitCheater:How iz Scc for house/techno music?

system28
17.11.10, 13:53
How it's house,techno section?It's good?

The section "Electronic" has experimental Electronic Musik. Not really House/Techno! Industrial, Ambient and (off course) IDM=Intelligent Dance Music.

anon
17.11.10, 15:57
LegitCheater:How iz Scc for house/techno music?

Considering they're Scene releases, then probably nothing short of excellent. I, for one, know Instab loves their MP3 section. :glol:

rukawa
24.11.11, 00:46
I listen only to EDM so TranceRoute is my number 1. Haven't had TranceTraffic though.. I heard it's good, or better than TranceRoute

C3PO
24.11.11, 19:01
My only tracker for music is waffles, but mostly I download at hosters.

SealLion
24.11.11, 19:17
My only tracker for music is waffles, but mostly I download at hosters.
You know that's what I seem to be doing as well more and more. Most especially with some of these hosters being specifically attuned to music.

leechmodder
25.11.11, 09:45
Whatever I need, I get at What. Sometimes, 4shared though:)

anon
25.11.11, 20:39
Whatever I need, I get at What. Sometimes, 4shared though:)

Warez-BB here. But I don't download music too much these days, actually. I have a large stack of albums waiting to receive attention... and there's also Grooveshark. I hope they don't die because of that Universal lawsuit.

There was this SoftMP3 clone, mp3scene.org. Most Scene music trackers died because the niche is covered well by the music section of any 0-day site, but it seems to be still alive. I loved the SoftMP3 frontend so much... maybe I'd actually use torrents to get that music just because of the interface :happy:

Imothep
15.12.11, 18:58
Waffles,TR,LLW,SatClubbing,Mp3scene.org

guybrush
23.12.11, 20:16
hadnt heard of some of these. i'll have to check them out.

sebota
27.12.11, 21:21
I would say What.CD although I have no Waffles, simply because it has the biggest numbers of torrents, I can almost find anything, to be a power user you need to upload at least 5 torrents, that is smart, the only downside for me is seeding, its very difficult, not impossible but difficult!

dorgus142
30.01.12, 18:06
I think this is the place to ask.

I would like to know if these music trackers have 320kbps MP3 OR Lossless releases of Two Steps from Hell albums.

Could anyone with an account there check it for me?

Thanks.

jezuis
30.01.12, 18:53
hey guys any good music tracker to psychodelic, goa, dark, prog trance.... these kinds of music? i prefer with german, isra and brazilians djs
thanks

**this will be my top music tracker ^^

mistenk
21.02.12, 19:54
Rutracker

What

Waffles

RMT

LZTR