PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this movie

anon
03.11.10, 20:55
Hey there!

Yesterday, a friend told me about a movie where some guy can't get in university, so he makes his own one on an abandoned building and even creates a Web site for it, which leads others into thinking it's a real university and thus sign up. Needless to say, there weren't any teachers, so all the guys do is chill and have fun. They even get to build a pool, I was told.

Now, if he knew the movie's title, I wouldn't be here typing all this (instead, I'd be writing it in Warez-BB's search box). So, if any of you know it, please tell me! :gsmile:

Gapo
03.11.10, 20:58
Accepted (2006) - IMDb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384793/)

Is it that one? When was the movie released?

anon
03.11.10, 20:59
Looks like it. <3

How come you didn't know yesterday? :gfrown:

hellman
03.11.10, 21:02
try putting this under guess the movie.. u'll get much more response man.. no kidding .. people like to play

Gapo
03.11.10, 21:02
I never said I didn't know :shifty: I said, use scroogle! I found the movie in a mere minute.

try putting this under guess the movie.. u'll get much more response man.. no kidding .. people like to play

But I already found it.

anon
03.11.10, 21:05
try putting this under guess the movie.. u'll get much more response man..

You lost me there. :unsure:

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

I never said I didn't know :shifty: I said, use scroogle!

And I said "lazy" at least a dozen times. Neither side was listening to the other. :gfrown:

hellman
03.11.10, 21:08
Looks like it. <3

How come you didn't know yesterday? :gfrown:

um may b she surfed or asked someone else :unsure:

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

You lost me there. :unsure:[COLOR="Silver"]

what i meant is make a thread "guess the movie n win a secret myterious prize"
u know everyone would have tried for that :lol:

Gapo
03.11.10, 21:08
So you expect me to do the work? See! That is why you're the predecessor :gtongue:

Enjoy the movie!

anon
03.11.10, 21:09
what i meant is make a thread "guess the movie n win a secret myterious prize"
u know everyone would have tried for that :lol:

I have unlimited FTN, Exigo and Skittles invites, but I doubt anyone wants that kind of stuff.

hellman
03.11.10, 21:11
I have unlimited FTN, Exigo and Skittles invites, but I doubt anyone wants that kind of stuff.

well i nver said to give invites .. just write what i said n out of curiosity, that what is the prize everyone would have humped in the contest :lol:

Gapo
03.11.10, 21:15
Blake Lively <3

anon
03.11.10, 22:16
n out of curiosity, that what is the prize everyone would have humped in the contest :lol:

The prize is my eternal gratitude, should the movie be as good as it appears. :gtongue:

Sazzy
03.11.10, 22:20

maybe if skittles were the actual candies <3

anon
03.11.10, 22:22
You know, someone in my class actually bought the real Skittles yesterday. I took a pic and everything, but don't have my phone's memory card at hand.

Coming soon to a spam thread near you!

Sazzy
03.11.10, 22:26
You know, someone in my class actually bought the real Skittles yesterday. I took a pic and everything, but don't have my phone's memory card at hand.

Coming soon to a spam thread near you!

real skittles so good T.T
I wants! :O

desodorante
04.11.10, 01:25
real skittles so good T.T
I wants! :O

If it is about round colored candy I prefer M&Ms :P
Otherwise It's Reese's Peanut Butter Cups :D

You can get them @Farmacity ;) They also have Nerds, OUCH, Milky Way, Snickers and Twix bars.
Any kiosk in Florida St. has that and even more! :D
In fact, Skittles are one of those "2x1" products in Farmacity! 2 x $AR4!

Instab
04.11.10, 02:56

no FSC? :P

anon
04.11.10, 12:03
You can get them @Farmacity ;)

And in my school kiosk, which thankfully doesn't abuse its monopoly and offer things for a reasonable price. Didn't know about Farmacity's 2x1, though!

no FSC? :P

That one goes without saying!

anon
04.11.10, 15:14
Getting it off Fileserve as we speak :gsmile:

Gapo
04.11.10, 15:36
LOL. Thought you were going to get it from a tracker. But obviously most of the staffers would put anyone who downloaded the movie on a suspect list. Seeing as it could be anon :gtongue:

anon
04.11.10, 15:37
LOL. Thought you were going to get it from a tracker.

But if I don't use BitT-

Never mind.

Gapo
04.11.10, 16:48
I don't buy it! Giveaway all your accounts, seeing as you obviously don't use BT :gwink:

anon
04.11.10, 16:49
The collector side of me refuses. :snooty:

Sazzy
04.11.10, 17:56
The collector side of me refuses. :snooty:

Anon so selfish :snooty:

Gapo
04.11.10, 18:00
I know. It's time to let the girls run this place. anon is, after all, outdated if you didn't hear :gtongue:

Sazzy
04.11.10, 18:01
I know. It's time to let the girls run this place. anon is, after all, outdated if you didn't hear :gtongue:

I did not. Please tell me the juicy details.
I have told Instab several times he should make me mod but he doesn't listen :(

Gapo
04.11.10, 18:10
You want to know why? Because we're both female and I suspect he is a male? If so, that concludes the reason.

And just to prove that is right, I was told to shut up (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17692&page=388#post236646 ) for no apparent other than being a girl, so it seems. He tries to disguise it, of course.

anon is outdated - read more: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17692&page=388#post236677 :gwink:

We need more equality here!

Sazzy
04.11.10, 18:18
You want to know why? Because we're both female and I suspect he is a male? If so, that concludes the reason.

Don't even have to suspect that, I think it's pretty obvious :lol: Unless anon is trickier than he looks :gninja:

And just to prove that is right, I was told to shut up (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17692&page=388#post236646 ) for no apparent other than being a girl, so it seems. He tries to disguise it, of course.

zomg, rrrrage >: O No one tells either of us to shut up!

anon is outdated - read more: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17692&page=388#post236677 :gwink:

We need more equality here!

Why do you want to be an anon? :rolling_eyes: (no offense to anon though :shockkk!: )

Gapo
04.11.10, 18:27
Don't even have to suspect that, I think it's pretty obvious :lol: Unless anon is trickier than he looks :gninja:

Not even the best woman could pretend to be that "much" of a "guy". So we can conclude safely it's a guy.

zomg, rrrrage >: O No one tells either of us to shut up!

I know! We do! :gsmile:

Why do you want to be an anon? :rolling_eyes: (no offense to anon though :shockkk!: )

Zomg. He edited my replies to make me say that?! Power abuse at best! Thanks for double checking :gwink: Girl power! Time to beat these ..... and be victorious! :whooray:

anon
04.11.10, 19:22
suspect he is a male?

Congratulations, detective. :wclap:

And just to prove that is right, I was told to shut up (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17692&page=388#post236646 ) for no apparent other than being a girl, so it seems.

On a serious note, I'd never do that.

Well, having an Admin account here does give a nice set of privileges. :gninja:

Sazzy
04.11.10, 19:33
Well, having an Admin account here does give a nice set of privileges. :gninja:

I'll be admin some day, just watch! :lol:

anon
04.11.10, 19:41
I'll be admin some day

Then you can refrain yourself to doing anything but Admin work, just like I do. :gyup:

Gapo
04.11.10, 19:42
She will be. No questions asked there.

Meanwhile, anon is charged for possession of illegal narcotics :dabs:

anon
04.11.10, 19:44
Meanwhile, anon is charged for possession of illegal narcotics :dabs:

Can't I just charge myself using electricity instead?

Sazzy
04.11.10, 19:45
Can't I just charge myself using electricity instead?

Only if I can watch :lol:

C3PO
04.11.10, 19:52
So guys instead of spamming pls find mi this La leggenda di Enea (1962) - IMDb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056174/) :P

anon
04.11.10, 20:01
So guys instead of spamming pls find mi this La leggenda di Enea (1962) - IMDb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056174/) :P

RuTracker:

Легенда об Энее / La leggenda di Enea (Джорджо Ривалта / Giorgio Rivalta) [1962 г., историческая драма ("пеплум"), TVRip]

C3PO
04.11.10, 20:04
Ok, I should've add - with english subs or dub.

RUBBER
04.11.10, 20:35
La leggenda di Enea whit English Language (http://cinemageddon.net/)