PDA

View Full Version : Can Guys and Girls be Just Friends?

Resurrection
03.11.10, 04:16
Just another context-based question to promote discussion...

What do you think?Can a guy and girl be 'just friends'?

Instab
03.11.10, 06:04
hardly :P
in my experience at least one part has to have some amount of interest :naughty:

saebrtooth
03.11.10, 12:06
No, guys, if they are guys will always be thinking about it :biggrin:

Hush
03.11.10, 13:19
definitely. a good friend of mine is a woman. she is single and i am married. we are good friends and none of us ever thought about a relation or something like that. but to my opinion it depends to the age of the involved parties. the older you get, the easier is the division between friendship and relationship. in younger years this had been a problem a few times.

Misteroid
03.11.10, 14:05
Yeah...But only if you`re GAY! ;)

hellman
03.11.10, 15:42
well i say yes they can ... i have many good frnds just like boys

johno
03.11.10, 15:47
they can but not good friends i have a few female friends but the ones ive got close to have just went pear shaped ended up in a relationship and went from best friends to worst enemies split up 2 n half years ago and dnt talk nomore except "hi" when we walk past each other so not really recommended unless u have to pretend to be thier friend to worm your way in thier heart :D

Gapo
03.11.10, 15:47
well i say yes they can ... i have many good frnds just like boys

Many "good" friends who are boys? :naughty:

And this one is worrying:

just like boys

Just kidding with you, kidder :gwink:

yoco
03.11.10, 15:55
Just another context-based question to promote discussion...

What do you think?Can a guy and girl be 'just friends'?
Of course! I don't see why not!

No, guys, if they are guys will always be thinking about it :biggrin:
What if she's extremely ugly? :D

johno
03.11.10, 18:02
well thats the thing its the only way shed have to be a dog head but then id probs get really drunk and do it anyway :D

Instab
03.11.10, 18:29
she is single and i am married. we are good friends and none of us ever thought about a relation or something like that.

well that's the thing, you just can't look into her head ^^

hellman
03.11.10, 20:43
Many "good" friends who are boys? :naughty:

And this one is worrying:

Just kidding with you, kidder :gwink:

this is not a worrying one gapo :lol: the good friends(boys) are anon and instab and both are comitted to each other:lool:

Gapo
03.11.10, 20:45
You never give up doing those jokes, huh? :gtongue: Poor Instab and anon.

Instab
03.11.10, 20:46
You never give up doing those jokes, huh? :gtongü: Poor Instab and anon.

no prob, we can handle it :P

hellman
03.11.10, 20:49
You never give up doing those jokes, huh? :gtongue: Poor Instab and anon.

well u should see snitlev then.. he laways throw naked anon on everyone in chatbox.. even i have started dong it now :lol:

/hellman throws naked anon on instab

anon
03.11.10, 20:50
no prob, we can handle it :P

Speak for yourself. :gmellow:

slikrapid
03.11.10, 20:58
the OP's question is quite easily answered: of course they can - otherwise no one would have any other friends of the opposite sex, though the level of (or elements of or bases of) friendship may vary substantially from one case to another, also not everything has to be sexually related, though any kind of relationship may be analyzed regarding the attraction/sexuality aspect

hellman
03.11.10, 21:00

hahaaah............... lol

starforce
03.11.10, 21:27
nop end why caz we love sex xddd :_

caballero
04.11.10, 03:21
Of course they can.

Instab
04.11.10, 06:32

:unsure:

Resurrection
04.11.10, 09:39
Its normal to have friends of the opposite sex...'Good' friends even...

"Best friends" however?No chance...

Many guys say stuff like 'No he's not just a friend anymore he's like my brother' about their best friends...

Think about it...When someone is your best friend don't you love that person?

If you don't feel that way about your best friend,then I'm sorry but that's not your best friend...

hellman
04.11.10, 11:57
Speak for yourself.

u two are awesome.. even better then mr bean show for me..hahahaha

anon
04.11.10, 12:12
nop end why caz we love sex xddd :_

:lol:

Man, I love your posts. You should drop by this section more often :wgrin:

:wtf:

Sazzy
04.11.10, 21:18

lol. You never get old mate ^^

Instab
05.11.10, 04:02
lol. You never get old mate ^^

hehe, thanks :D
nice to see you back :happy:

Shelter
05.11.10, 18:43
NOOOOOO.... always end's to the sex,girlfriend,or f****k with your buddy(she said 2 me that have'd a dream that we was kissing,because for the love of friendship i dind't make any move...but i was 14 years) ....I have them all 3!Sow which one u want live????

mike_P
14.02.11, 11:04
Depends....if you have sexual desires or intentions toward the girl you are reffering to, than sticking around in the friend zone will be bad to your health on the long run....if you see her as a beer buddy only than it's ok

mammamia11
14.02.11, 11:43
even if they are freinds one of them somehow have some feelings inside and might never show it out, im not talking from my own experiense but i have seen and heard from people

mike_P
14.02.11, 15:16
Lets get this one straight : sticking to the "friend zone" gets you NOWHERE! "Friends" don't have sex, and you beeing her girlfriend to hear about her babble or her "lean to shoulder" to cry on will only lead you to a big fat NOTHING !

Women love this shit about "beeing friends" because it increases their social value via peer number (aka their popularity) but serving you a dreadfull "Let's just be friends" means she'd rather hump the neighbour's dog than doing it with you. Lingering around her beeing her "best friend" in hope that one sunny day she'd stop dry humping every beef cake idiot and see what a great guy you really are will get you nowhere.

The "friend zone" is like quicksand...the longer you stay in it, the harder it will be for you to get out. Keep your dignity intact and the moment she serves you a LJBF, tell her to GFH, turn around and never look back.

On the other side, if you care sh*t about her and don't mind listening to all her ramblings, beeing friends is ok .

SaintShaolin
14.02.11, 15:38
Of course... they can be friends... with benefits. :D

james
18.02.11, 20:21
Why not they can be proved as good friends is trust each other.

SealLion
19.02.11, 07:40
cute, furry, or cuddly and sweet animals that people go ' awwww' :gtongue: to usually get the best benefits when being hugged by a nice bosom.. :gtongue:
and they usually remain the best of friends forever.

cheatos
19.02.11, 09:00
cute, furry, or cuddly and sweet animals that people go ' awwww' :gtongue: to usually get the best benefits when being hugged by a nice bosom.. :gtongue:
and they usually remain the best of friends forever.

if you are talking about seals :

meaty, skinny, or expensive and rare animals that hunters go ' yeaaaaaaaah' :gtongue: to usually get the best benefits when being surrounded by a nice tribe of slow seals that can't escape.. :gtongue:
and they usually remain the best hunts of animals ever.

:D

anon
19.02.11, 18:11
I don't know about you, but I love how SealLion keeps on changing his avatar. :gsmile:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.04.15, 04:22
before you tend to say yes
read this :
http://www.laddertheory.com/

i say hell no

ozymandis
05.04.15, 11:51
well u should see snitlev then.. he laways throw naked anon on everyone in chatbox.. even i have started dong it now :lol:

/hellman throws naked anon on instab

Hellman doing or dong I guess you have a freudian slip there :shifty:

ozymandis
05.04.15, 11:59
My thoughts am reposting here cuz it's relevant

The fact is we can be better friends with people of the opposite sex because guys try to screw over other guys and girls try to screw over other girls as guys compete with guys and girls compete with girls most of the time. In a field guys and girls competed with each other there guys and girls hate each other too.

Girls hang out with gay dudes as they do not compete with them and are not bitchy to them like other girls and the thing that arises most between a guy and girl i.e. sexual tension is absent :tongue:

Guys and girls can be friends provided no sexual tension exists such as girl/guy is unattractive or both are too much in love with another person or like noted above are gay or both/one know sexual tension exists but pretend it's not there for the sake of friendship :shifty: