PDA

View Full Version : I have a great upload for the group here

randy53
02.11.10, 19:48
I just downloaded a very cool tool. It's Radiotracker Platinum.
What this program does is it will download from radio in lossless quality what ever you wish. You can pick your genre, has over 80,000 artists you can pick from it;s really a amazing tool. It does a lot more too!

Is it within the guidelnes of this site for me to post the download link I have on a file hosting server and would this forum be the place to post such a link.

Thanks
randy

anon
02.11.10, 19:48
Warez isn't allowed. Otherwise, you're allowed to post it, just link to its official site instead of OCH links.

randy53
02.11.10, 19:57
Thanks not sure what you mean link to the site.
This is a cracked version I loaded t on 4share site so I wish to post that link if I can.
I can give you the offical site url but you would then need to buy the program?
This way everyone gets to use it
thanks
randy

anon
02.11.10, 19:58
This is a cracked version I loaded t on 4share site so I wish to post that link if I can.

Not allowed, please refer to rule 3.

Ticko
02.11.10, 19:59
Thanks not sure what you mean link to the site.
I can give you the offical site url but you would then need to buy the program?
This way everyone gets to use it
thanks
randy

dont worry just link to the official site...most people on this site know how to get cracked versions of any program...the fact that you brought it up is enough :)

caballero
02.11.10, 19:59
SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Rules (http://www.sb-innovation.de/misc.php?do=vsarules)

Resurrection
03.11.10, 04:08
Randy53 why'd you post it in the inquire around section?This is a good tool...

Anyway thanks for the heads-up.Will most definitely try it later..

Any software related to music,I'm in...

anon
03.11.10, 13:21
Randy53 why'd you post it in the inquire around section?

Because I moved this thread here. It was on the German off topic section, originally.

Anyway, I just splitted it.